How should I respond?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Mar 5, 2019.

?

Will Mnotia get this job?

1. Fuck yeah, after kicking kids in the head for over 5 years, hes basically over qualified!!

66.7%
  2. Nah, this dude literally has a house full of kids and he doesnt know whos the parents.

11.1%
  3. I like cheese and communism

44.4%
  4. Logoff, you degenerate.

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    GREETINGS COMRADES

So, you all know I've been looking for a job for the past 5 months and I have great news. SOMEONE RESPONDED!!

Its a YMCA thats looking for a person thats good with kids. Obviously they chose me because I have a histoy of random fucking kids slapping me while I sleep (like seriously whos kids are these?!).

They emailed me but I dont really know how to respond.

So ya know....help me come up with something to respond with please.

I know what to say but I don't know how to properly type it out.

Heres what they emailed me

theres 2 votes

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KILL BEFORE A TIME TO KILL THEM ALL~ PASS DOWN THE RIGHTEOUS LAW~ SERVING JUSTICE THAT DWELLS IN ME, LIFELESS CORPSE AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE! THE EYE CAN SEE~ THE EYE CAN SEE~ THE EYE CAN SEE~:blobdevil::blobpoliceangry::blobpopcorn_cool:

3. Tokanya

Tokanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whichever figuratively or literary use of the word there. If you wanted to say no that quote is on point and definitely get your idea across. Just make it more polite.

4. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    Well other person is asking for when they can talk to you on phone by next week so maybe start the convo with that? Like "I'm free on (date e.g. next monday) (time e.g afternoon)." or smth

5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Take several deep breaths before the phone interview. Have material that might be brought up in front of you...(info on your past jobs with kids, the job name, company, address, phone) and just relax. Answer honestly and concisely. Show you’re competent and sensible. Show you’re mature and thoughtful. In another words, present yourself as someone they can entrust kids to.

And relax! After the first job interview, it’s easier.:blobwink:

6. Get Tony To Donate Parth Fund

Get Tony To Donate Parth Fund Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The line break on this is terrible. "Obviously they chose me because I have a histoy of random fucking kids..." and then it switch to the next line. This seriously gives the wrong idea. Anyway, the first thing you should do is donate nuffies. This will help you clear your head and focus your mind. After that, think about why it is people trust you with kids, or why it is that kids feel comfortable around you enough to slap you. The point is to say that you are good with kids, that you like them, and they like you., but within the context of the question.

Mnotia likes this.
  7. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like a good work offer. Since you have 'history of random fucking kids slapping me while I sleep', it means kids are feeling very open to you and shows you are 'skillful' with kids. So I wish you the best in your job interview