Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Lood))

leegood and A5G_Reaper like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^)?
    "bye~"
    (~^.^)
    "Ryu-Ryu, what does he mean? Oh! I was curious about where males give birth. I've never seen a male mother before but a helpful person told me that makes are too embarrassed for that to happen~?"

@Arexio

3. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Goodbye Url," Ryul shouted after the rambunctious orc.

"Some other time, May," Ryul shook his head for the umpteenth time.

He then proceeded to flash a grateful smile to Pierre for his earlier actions. Afterwards, the half-elf turned back to May, "I should be heading out as well. I'll see you tomorrow, May."

Ryul finished paying for his drinks and left the tavern.

OOC: @leegood

A5G_Reaper and leegood like this.
  4. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Minutes later, a certain receptionist was drinking alcohol, at a moment, he looked at the ceiling and thought aloud, deeply believing that the doom has come.

"That's gonna give me nightmares..."

5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) "wait up Ryu-Ryu I'll help you there, my mama said that if you drink and go walking right after, you may cause a walking accident!" she followed behind him to make sure he's okay.

6. Hirame

Hirame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc:
    May went home with drunk guy that offered her to make babies :eek:

0 sense of danger...

A5G_Reaper, leegood and strikegunner like this.
  7. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lethe snuggled further into the blanket with a contented look on his face that did not last for long.

He soon began to squirm around, a look of abject terror taking over his face, until he finally settled down into a fitful sleep.

Lethe was running, running as he had never run before. Behind him: mushrooms, an endless mass of mushrooms. They were coming for him: to take him, to bring him back. Lethe didn’t want to go back. That place was dark, cold, musty, and smelled suspiciously of truffle oil.

It was almost like being mushnapped all over again except this time he knew, knew what was coming for him. They trapped him with a circle of mushri and surrounded him; staring, ceaselessly staring. Lethe was in a panic: he knew all too well what was coming next, but there was nothing he could do to stop it. So it came; the first, the last, the eternal Mushroom Majesty. It was a horrid thing, equal parts gluttonous and vicious and all parts vile.

He didn’t want to see what was going to happen next, but he had no choice. He could not close his eye, no matter how hard he tried.

As Lethe stood, dreading his fate, something changed. A man, no, a gourd appeared! The gourd stood facing the Mushroom Majesty and his infinite troops; his weapons were drawn at the ready.

Just as the gourd was about to attack, the scene changed.

Blood, blood, endless blood. It covered him, drenched him. And the screams, mournful and low, surrounded him. Then, darkness.

A5G_Reaper, Hirame and leegood like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    A random thought of the mushroom people in the dungeon flitted through the gourd's head. He subconsciously patted his cuirass where the punch landed.

9. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Urlagrod entered the tavern and headed straight for the bar where Bill was working. Slamming his giant fist on the counter, he opened his hand and made a motion to give him something.

"Perry save my drinks from last night. Hit me up with'em."

"You're back so soon? Do you even remember what you did last night?"

The orc scratched his head, before looking around the tavern and noticing a familiar female orc. He did a once over of the tavern before turning back to the human bartender.

"I pi??ed off a female orc, met a red-headed human girl and had an interesting chat with a handsome half-elf. Did I miss anything?"

Bill handed the rest of the drinks to the orc, smirking, as he shook his head slowly.

"Only if you count kissing that half-elf on the nose and saying you'd knock up the girl as missing anything."

Taking a swig from the nearest tankard, Urlagrod choked a little at the mention of him saying he'd knock up the girl, before resuming a calm demeanour and gently placing the tankard on the counter.

"Really? Well, since I didn't wind up in bed with either of them, I'll consider it a minor thing and not something to miss. Thanks for the summary, though Whiskey."

Clapping the bartender on the shoulder, Urlagrod gathered all of his pints in his hands and headed for a table near the female orc, before taking out a book and reading it.

X

Arexio and WhitesRabbit48 like this.
  10. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Phinimimilomimo flies in, dropping her [Illusion], and goes over to Bill with a beaming smile on her face.

"Bill, Fris!"

Bill looked up and saw the little fairy flying towards him with an empty flask in her arms - making him smile warmly.

"Hello, little one. I've not seen you around for a while."

"I've been training, Fris!"
    \o/
    Phinimimilomimo held out her arms in excitement, dropping the flask onto the counter as Bill went to the familiar Rotect jar, took out a dried berry and placed it in front of his tiny customer. He then took the flask and put it into the jar and closed it.

"I see. I thought you looked more cheerful than usual."

"Mm, Fris~!"

The little fairy then began nomming on her dried berry as Bill put a little dish of water next to her.

X

11. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul entered the tavern and surveyed the place for an empty table before freezing in place upon seeing a familiar-looking orc.

The half-elf had mixed-feelings about Urlagrod. He liked, for the most part, the interactions he had last night, but he felt a bad taste in his mouth when Ryul recalled the orc's vulgar statement towards May near the end of the conversation. Was he like that to everybody?

He decided maybe it was best to just ignore the orc for now, and do what he intended to initially. Urlagrod probably forgot about him anyway as was quite drunk.

Ryul went to his usual corner after he ordered some dinner from Bill. Shortly afterwards, the bartender brought out some roasted lamb, a bowl of steaming soup, and a cold glass of cider.

Ryul paid Bill and happily enjoyed his meal.

AliceShiki, Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  12. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    The female orc walked past, purposely hitting his shoulder in her grudge over being rejected the night before. Disturbed from his reading, the orc looked at the culprit and grabbed her wrist, before pulling her back and forcing her back on the table with his hand at her throat.

"What's the big idea? Couldn't you see I was reading?"

"Ah...Ah.."

Bill, seeing the commotion walked up to the both of them and placed a hand on Urlagrod's shoulder.

"Url, calm down. I'm sure it was an easy mistake. Why don't you loosen your grip on her neck, since you're cutting her airflow."

The orc looked down and realised he was gripping with some force, and let go.

*cough* *cough*

"Sorry about that. Take a seat and let's talk this out."

"...Sure..."

The two orcs then sat down, with Urlagrod putting his book away and taking a swig from his drink - offering one of his other drinks the female in front of him.

X

Arexio and leegood like this.
  13. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul sneaked a peek at Urlagrod's table from the corner of his eye in between bites of his food.

He just managed to catch the huge fellow hitting on the female orc that he had rejected last night and offering her a drink. Ryul clicked his tongue and shook his head. He didn't know why he was ever interested in this kind of playboy.

This is why he shouldn't do relationships. Look how his last one ended up. Ryul reminisced about his past as he mindlessly ate his food.

AliceShiki, Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobReach:
    May hugged him from behind "missed me~? I was on an adventure!" :blobokhand:

"though I can't tell you anything until the report is finished~"

WhitesRabbit48, Nahrenne and Arexio like this.
  15. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul was getting used to May's surprise glomps, so he was only mildly shocked this time.

"Hi May! Oh, and really? Well, I do look forward to hearing about it later then," Ryul smiled.

"Have you eaten yet?" he asked.

16. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    "So, since you clearly have some beef with me over rejecting you last night, tell me more about yourself and give me a good reason to think you weren't out for my body."

Urlagrod chugged away at his first pint and slammed the tankard down on the table, glaring at the female orc.

"...My...not even asking for my name...And you're right. I wanted to sleep with you cos you're quite the catch. As for telling you about me, go f??k yourself!"

"Ha ha ha! Men do that long before they touch a woman! And it feels real good~"

Urlagrod took another swig from his second pint, before smirking at his drinking companion. Angered and a little embarrassed by his response, the female orc grabbed her offered drink and threw it in his face before promptly getting up and leaving the tavern. On the way she noticed the half-elf and glared daggers at him - her eyes full of malicious intent - before going through the door.

Urlagrod leaned back in his chair and smiled, before shouting to Bill to pour more drinks for him, as he took out his book and continued reading.

X

Arexio and leegood like this.
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsalute: "nope~! But I have enough snacks from the jou- :hmm:"

May checked her bag and shook her head to herself "err I mean, I was about too~!"

She put her unique snacks away "I shall give them to snack lovers that'll want them with coin~"

WhitesRabbit48 and Arexio like this.
  18. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    Phinimimilomimo was too busy happily nomming away at the dried berry to pay attention to what was happening in the rest of the tavern - only realising Bill had disappeared when he already returned.

"Hmm, Fris?"

Bill smiled and patted the little fairy's head with a finger, before resuming his work.

X

leegood and Arexio like this.
  19. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul rolled his eyes at the female orc's glaring. You can have him if you want. He's all yours. The half-elf snickered a bit when he saw the orc's face absolutely drenched from the thrown drink. He turned back to May.
    Ryul gave her the look, "How about you have a proper meal for once?"

He waved at Bill to catch his attention. Then he pointed at May. The bartender tacitly understood and brought out some food after a few minutes. Ryul helped serve some to May.

leegood and Nahrenne like this.
  20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    May and Ryul happened to be right behind phi.
    (~^.^) "thank you~" she nommed the food happily when a random male adventurer who was also a tavern regular called out "little may! If you warm his bed at night it'll do him a huge Fava!"

May tilted her head, like she did with her family during cold winters? "ooo?" she looked at Ryul and poked him curiously for his viability as a pillow, not understanding what the adventurer meant causing him to sigh.

Arexio and Nahrenne like this.