Recommendations Reincarnation Novel where the MC's murderer becomes a love interest

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sithkazar, Jan 26, 2019.

1. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is a little specific, but I recently found two novels that have this element in them and it makes for interesting character development. Rather then straight cut revenge, the MC has to decide and come to terms with whether they can forgive or trust the person that killed them in their last life. Now this person is usually not the main "bad guy" of the story, rather, they tend to be someone manipulated by them.

Here are the novels that I am reading already that have this:
    • Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce - MC is tortured and killed by her "brother" (she is actually not blood related) who is manipulated by her romantic rival. After rebirth she meets him as a young child and decides to raise him as a sibling rather then kill him.
    • Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife - MC lives a rough life and fights her way in to becoming a prince's concubine only for him to give her away to another prince (his brother) knowing that the paranoid man would kill her thinking she is a spy. She is reborn and meets the heavily wounded paranoid prince as her younger self and manages to treat his injuries. (this one oes not have many chapters out yet, so how their relationship develops is unclear)
    • The Wolf Lord’s Lady - MC is the youngest daughter of a ruling family that mistreats their subjects (she is not part of that). There is a rebellion and the family is executed by the rebel leader. She is reborn in the body of a child and grows up under the rebel leaders' rule and ends up working as his maid.
    These all have female leads, but I am fine with a male lead as well. Please no yaoi, yuri, or harems.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Inaira and Ruyi like this.
  2. Djoty

Djoty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnator meet the transmigator - Reincarnator dilemma over his wife that destroyed his family,cheat on him in his new life, new wife is a transmigator, same body, different person
    I Reincarnated For Nothing - Former Demon king Vassal/ New Hero Dilemma over the hero companion that stab him

sithkazar likes this.
  3. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lunica and sithkazar like this.
  4. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that ones on my wish list. Hopefully someone picks it up.

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumby likes this.
  7. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sithkazar likes this.
  8. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    All these noves here are with a female Main Character. Any such novels with a male MC ?

9. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm already reading it. Like you said, it doesn't quite fit what I was asking, but its pretty close and it is a wonderful novel. Anyone else checking this thread should definitely give it a try.

10. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    @Djoty mentioned I Reincarnated For Nothing. That one seems to be a male protag, but it has a harem tag so I wasn't really interested so I didn't look further into it.

11. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Wolf Lord's Lady is so good. I'm going to read the rest.

12. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    They are good, but the focus is a little different. In the Wolf Lord's Lady she was dealing with her guilt and never blamed the ML for killing her. The other novels are more about the MC coming to terms with and forgiving what the ML did in the previous life.

If you're not reading it already, I also suggest Lucia (smut warning). The MC has a very similar feeling as theh MC in The Wolf Lord's Lady and it is VERY well written. I also enjoy The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage immensely. Though it hasn't come out and said it, there have been subtle hints that the ending is going to focus a lot on the MC letting go of her hate and revenge from the previous life.

13. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recommendation. I've just read to the latest for Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife. Seems I've been reading too fast. I'll try out the rest too.

14. sleepyguy12

sleepyguy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    try re: monster. It is not certain for sure but it is turning out to be that MC's killer in his previous life followed him and reincarnated together with him. She becomes his main love interest but it is harem with her as the main lead type of thing going on.

15. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Just tried reading this, read all the chapters that are up and it was a massive let down. It starts out great but it becomes typical generic harlequin romance( chinese style) ML is a major yandere before the time travel and it still pops out. Read if you have nothing else going on.

sithkazar likes this.
  16. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the warning. That's a shame...

17. Ashputtel

Ashputtel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question, is wolf lord’s lady still ongoing? I saw the raws is still ongoing but the translation stopped at ch 20

18. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    That I don't know. The translation certainly feels like a complete story (no cliff hanger or unanswered questions). I would like to know the answer myself.

19. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do transmigration story into a villainess story fit ? Because we have surviving as the hero wife who is good when mc transmigrate into a minor villainess who will be executate by the ml who is the hero of the novel and who try to change her fate and is not romance between these two because they are daughter and father even if this is indeed a romance novel but who made me a princess when mc transmigrate as a cannon fodder in a novel who will be executate by her father and win her father heart who will became a daughter con it's georgeous this novel is a jewel .

20. sithkazar

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a new one that I really like. Its called Adonis. I know it looks like there are only three releases, but the chapters are REALLY long. Also the cover art is great.

[​IMG]

Edit: I've also started a recommendation list for enemies becoming lovers novels that I'm reading

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    otaku31 likes this.