Resolved Am I friend/bro zoned?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lord Ainzzz, Mar 6, 2019.

1. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been there. Abandon all your hope. The faster the better.

Joke aside, give it a shot. Like my mama said, life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you gonna get. :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

2. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    She knows and still treats you like just a friend means either she's scared of things changing or she really isn't interested in starting a relationship with you
    Well if you have never outright told her you liked her then, of course, nothing would change
    afterall you THINK she knows, but maybe she doesn't or maybe she has seen the hints but is not sure and that lack of confirmation is what is stopping any chance of progress?

Passerby likes this.
  3. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehrm we've been friends for 3 years be I consider that long term friendship. Already.

4. Lordnightowl

Lordnightowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bro,sink or swim.ask the girl out. worst she can say is NO. then you'll know whether you have a chance or not. but you have to know, you won't be her first. no woman will be celibate that long unless she's a nun.

strayCat0 likes this.
  5. Funelas

Funelas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My rule for friend/bro-zone is if you have to ask if you're there, it's already too late.

But fear not, for it is not inescapable!

Relationships are very simple: You either are, or are not. Right now you guys are friends, when you ask her out you may become more than friends, or you may become nothing but acquaintances afterwards. But everything comes with a risk, if you'll be happy as friends then stay friends forever, but if you won't be happy unless you become something more, then take the leap of faith and ask her out.

Passerby likes this.
  6. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Mah Nigga. This sounds like me but the ENTIRE SCHOOL knew I liked her. Also I graduated on 2014 in Highschool. We were still friends even though not as close as yours, even after I confessed didn't try asking her out coz I'm not gonna force a yes out of an obvious no. I dunno your full circumstance but maybe you should give it a shot. After all it's you who will have to deal with the 'result', you just have to man up and cry if you're rejected, lol.

7. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna give it a shot but I'm just thinking when and how I should tell her. O boi. But thanks tho! Gonna keep this in mind(y)

8. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... yes? Probably depends on where you're from. In my place I could say 50% of the pretty gals are still virgins, its just the recent times that we're getting less and less conservative.

9. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiii. I guess you're right. After all a bit of drama and a bit of liquor can ease the pain I may feel later on.thanks bro! Will seriously consider this one.

10. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    man up or move on. either way, you should not pursue that relationship. A woman has already decided whether or not you are a potential mate the moment you guys met. if she changes her mind, then she is a thot and needs to begone. either woo her when you met her in the beginning or get her to begone. you deserve better and you need to be better than this. have more respect for yourself. personally i think you should go to a reputable brothel near las vegas where prostitution is legal, and get the poison out before you make any decisions that are hasty.

kenar likes this.
  11. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Use the old school method.

Try a love letter. Maybe spice it up a bit by changing it to somekind of code.

At least there can't be some assumption in that. And if both of you consider yourself as a true friends, then a few days should fix it to normal buddies again.

I'm not an expert and this kind of things depend on each person. Try it if you like it

12. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! Everything really comes with a risk. I'm really not that satisfied with what we are currently now.
    Sigh. Thanks mate! This gave me some confidence. Imma consider this seeeriouslyy!

13. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh. I'll try confessing to her then later on. But I think I still need the right time.:unsure:

14. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously?!

15. mahina

mahina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This. You have to start hanging out with her before you can even start torturing yourself with these questions. It’s been a long time - maybe you’ll find out YOU don’t like her any more.

Whatever else, don’t rush things. Get to know her again first.

mingguiwen, Hyoketsu, kenar and 5 others like this.
  16. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my friends was friend-zoned until he actually confessed, was rejected, then eventually ended up with the girl. At that time, at first she couldn't see him as a love interest but that changed after his confession. She needed some times then she dated him.
    All in all, your situation won't change (for the better or the worst) unless you talk to her.

17. KnightN00

KnightN00 A single dog cultivator of LNMTL sect

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything from my experiece is helpful, never, ever, text her or anything along that line. Say it in her face when you meet her, watch the occasion as well. The reaction she give will be straightforward enough for you to understand. In case she tried to cut off you completely (which hopefully won’t), that’s mean you are not close enough to get into friend-zone (At least from my experience). The time and place, choose public space like cafe or restaurant, grab couple of dessert would do a good job. Do it ASAP, longer you wait, more likely FZ.

mingguiwen likes this.
  18. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    No risk no reward huh. I've already prepared for the worst mate. Thanks imma man up myself then.

19. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    "pressing f"

Lord Ainzzz likes this.
  20. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Fvk. So first impression actually lasts? Demn. Uhm I'm not really that interested in going to brothels as I'm afraid I may have uhh that sickness thingy. But thanks! Gonna consider this one sir!