Resolved Am I friend/bro zoned?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lord Ainzzz, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boi. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to me later on. And what a lucky friend u got there. Fvk courage is what I really lack ryt now. Thanks btw

2. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    the only thing you can do is move on and show interest in every girl besides her. always strive to improve yourself for yourself not for anyone else.

3. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the folly of youth
    But well, good luck, I wish you the best!

Lord Ainzzz likes this.
  4. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    go big or go home..just tell her.if rejected, at least you know and you'll never feel curious any more

5. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof..
    I don't think there's much hope in here
    Especially girls tend to drop enormous hints when they liked a guy :hmm:

So either you're dense af to not notice their hints or you're just really a friend

6. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Fak. This is quite true. I may really need to talk to her first huh. I guess I thought things way advanced than what I should have lol. Thanks btw(y)

mahina and mingguiwen like this.
  7. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Fak. Why is there even a fz in this world. I'm actually hating this word now . thanks btw:blobsalute:!

8. Invalid_Name

Invalid_Name Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to find out why she contacted you before doing anything. If she contacted you on a whim, then just go on a date or two. Then if you guys still "click" go confess. Like what others have said what's the worst that can happen.

P.S. if you guys were really good friends then no matter what happens in your case you should still be friends by the end of it. I was in your situation.

mahina, Lord Ainzzz and Passerby like this.
  9. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    She said somethings that I think can be a hint, but Im afraid I'm just overthinking things. Her words like "I did all I can, and graduated""why did I end up in a lonely life". I think maybe she's just depressed or something.

10. Hikicarl

Hikicarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll never know if you don't try... if such small thing broke your friendship then she isn't worthy of your love.. admire is still admire.. but love is another whole level.. you get it? Reject or not. That's up to her. Just do your role. Move on if rejected. What's bad getting rejected? Treat it as experience there's nothing wrong about it.

Well if you got successful.. then good job.. but please know your own meaning of love. Love has alot of concept/meaning/dao. Assimilate that love with hers so you can live happily with an everlasting love that will last through the ages..

Though I doubt you will have a happy love life with her. Women like that is women I tend to ignore/repel from life. Love is such a complex thing. If it were easy to get. What's the point of suffering?

11. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayee. That's what I think im gonna do as of now mate. Thanks!!!

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she knows you like her(as you said, it might be your assumption though and she actually doesn't), She is either friend/bro zoning you as you said, or she simply values your relationship and isn't ready (perhaps emotionally) to change what you two got into something intimate/different

Lord Ainzzz likes this.
  13. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhh. So no friendship loss thingy then? Phew. so I am actually rushing things. Fvk haste makes waste . Thanks matey?

14. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't have to worry about the time that passed since you started texting, IF you make sure to make it clear you liked her for a long time now (specify, it helps).
    If she thinks you are a coward for waiting so long........ too bad, but can't say she is wrong.

At the time when you confess, being honest about being afraid of ruining the friendship rather thant just afraid of being rejected, will help soften that impression.

Nothing will start if it didn't until now, so don't wait for any miracles. Create your own.

Passerby likes this.
  15. Kenja

Kenja Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pure gold rofl:LOL:

16. Passerby

Passerby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like some had said before me, you do have to meet her and see what's the contact all about, and if she's really still single.

About first impression or friend-zoned, I had a classmate who confessed to a girl who likes another guy. But he didn't give up and continued trying for years even though we graduated 1 year after the confession. I think he took around 3-4 years before becoming her boyfriend and now they're married. So I've got to say it's not impossible.

17. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. Thanks mate. Love really is a friggin complex thing. . Ill keep your suggestions and words in my mind. Thanks a lot:notworthy:

18. Lord Ainzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes . Ill add those lines then later on. Brilliant idea mate! Thanks a lot! Hopefully I can do this with on this week :blobtriumph:

19. mingguiwen

mingguiwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, i dont think you should confess (yet) xD If you didn't talk for 5 years and you confess out of the blue, you will seem pretty desperate, like writing "I don't know what kind of person you are right now, but i so don't care, i just want to get a girlfriend" on your forehead.. :sweating_profusely: If she respects and loves herself, then she would like to be loved for who she is, not just fill in a role that any person without a penis can.

Instead you should try to buid up your relationship again, get to know whats going on with her. Maybe she's become a completely different person from what she was like, or maybe she's still just like you imagine. Anyway, you gotta find out whats up with her, and whether you still like her.

I'd go with a not-so-obvious-that-im-romantically-interested options first, like say "Hey, its been a long time seeing you, wanna hang out and cath up at XY coffee shop?" (like starbucks, a good place for talking 1 on 1) And if that goes well, then you should ask if she wants to go with you to the cinema. :blobwink: It's such a cliche, i think every living woman on earth knows that this spells D-A-T-E (like, im-interested-in-you-but-were-not-in-a-relationship-date). Choose a movie to watch together, but also ask her if shed like to watch something else. Pay attention to how she reacts, like, if shes asking "Can my friend A come with us?" or she says shes busy but doesnt offer to go on a later date, then i think she's not romantically interested in you, and doesn't want to give you false signals. If shes fine with just the 2 of you and dedcides to go with you relatively fast, then i think it's likely that shes interested in you "like that". (Extra option: if she asks "Will it be just the two of us?" thats pretty much asking your intentions)

Uh-oh, and last but not least: whenever you try to get closer to her for the first time (holding hands, kissin' those hot lips and so on), please do ask her consent! Doing these without her consent can feel like youre invading her personal space, even if she also wants it to happen.

Good luck getting out of lonely-land! :blob_pompom:

Passerby likes this.
  20. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From personal experiance: Better an end with horror than horror without end.

Like many have suggested, I'd also advice to go "all in". Or if you're not that daring but meet up face to face just drop some "You do realize I had a major crush on you?" line. Depending on her reaction you should be able to guess how fruitfull a confession would be.

That's my 2 cp.

Lord Ainzzz likes this.