Spoiler Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi ORIGINAL ENDING? (Rant)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Lazriser, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this wholesome yet slightly rushed manga. Found it after reading it's spiritual sequel, but damn it! Why did I read the comments again, knowing it's Pandora's box. Among the comments, one comment with a like stated that the author originally planned to have the heroine impregnated by the protagonist's father, and the rest of protagonist's family including her would die from the nuke explosion, since the timeline is two decades before World War 2.

All my heartfelt feelings are now gone. Gone, stained by godforsaken filth. Even if this ending is the happy version, I'm still reminded they might die when World War 2 happens. Fuck. Perhaps the comment was false, but it could also likely be true, since I noticed midway in the manga, the pacing ended too abrupt. Like the protagonist's family arc was way over sweet and ended fast with a touch of a insane father-con eldest daughter.

Sighs... This is optional, but if anyone can confirm my doubts with evidence, I'm willing to pay 100 N (forum currency). That said, this is my second manga I've read this week that felt rushed, with the Ragnarok siblings being axed, as I read the raw scans. Regardless, now I have dark expectations for the author's latest manga, which is said to be the spiritual successor of this manga. What are the odds that this time, the ending will truly be fuck'ed up. I like my NTR as erotica, but as literature? Fuck no!

Damn it, author! What kind of sick fucker makes the half or almost all the content of the manga heartwarming, only for the readers to get a bad ending with the protagonist getting cuckolded and his family with stolen lover getting killed by a nuke. Like what the fuck, author?

2. Novetsu

Novetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the actual FUCK???

3. sawsand sushi

sawsand sushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okey, i read this a while ago but didnt finish it because i deleted the tab and forgot about it for whatever reason, after looking that title up and revisiting it i would second that statement.... What the actual FUCK???

4. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, from what I know, kirioka won't think of soemsomet so shitty and crappy!

6. SpectrumDT

SpectrumDT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh. I would need to see a source for this. Sounds like pure invention to me. Anyone can make up nasty or depressing headcanon if they want. Why should we be beholden to anyone else's?

In my headcanon, Yuzuki and Tamahiko live happily ever after, Tamako marries Hakaru and their children all grow up to be good people. (Disclaimer: I haven't read Shouwa Otome yet; I don't know what we learn there.)