Spoiler Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiler Curator, Aug 28, 2018.

?

Favorite Charactor?

1. Kim Dokja

337 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. Yoo Jonghyuk

148 vote(s)
    33.8%
  3. Jung Heewon

46 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Lee Hyunsung

33 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Han Sooyoung

82 vote(s)
    18.7%
  6. Yoo Sangah

45 vote(s)
    10.3%
  7. Kim Namun

14 vote(s)
    3.2%
  8. Lee Jihae

18 vote(s)
    4.1%
  9. Lee Gilyoung

85 vote(s)
    19.4%
  10. Sin Yusung

37 vote(s)
    8.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share the fanarts pls!!???
    After reading that spoiler I need some image to complement it!

Ceilo27 likes this.
  2. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thanks for the spoiler although I only get the gist of what you said, broken grammar and all. Thanks a lot for your time answering!

3. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many things happen. I felt very sad, so sad that i actually start to laugh for real (Help, i'm having psychotic break!). Jonghyuk, come here will you? i promise i wont hit you! Yoo Jonghyuk can be a b*stard sometimes but to one sidedly believe a nebula that rarely talk with him than his own companion is plain... i don't know anymore. Jonghyuk, i want to smash his head at the wall!!! Han Sooyoung, its good that you're tried to help but why must you slip, ah?! And Dokja, i'm very sad. I hope he and jonghyuk can be together again, they're so good together, they're companion after all. I personally felt pity and very depressed about this. Men and their pride... screw that pride! I hope they willing to talk once again TT^TT

Your whole theory about Secretive plotter = Dokja is quite logical. But, why i feel that jonghyuk will die instead of dokja now? If that plotter is really a version of dokja in the future, i think Jonghyuk will tag along with him, trying his best to reach the end and at the same time, trying to keep plotter alive. He already threw away dokja of the present so he only able to be with dokja of the future (plotter) and be of help to him somehow. And then the present dokja will know that all of this are secretive plotter doing and attack him. Jonghyuk will appear and they're gonna bettle against each other. Dokja will try his best to beat Jonghyuk and kill plotter but Jonghyuk will try his best to keep both dokja alive instead (but dokja don't know this). Jonghyuk trying to tell the present dokja about the secret of plotter but plotter will use attack to shift dokja attention and prevent Jonghyuk to tell him. I also think Jonghyuk somehow got a clue about how to end this whole scenario but can't say it because of the circumstances. Somewhere around the time when both dokja used their ace card and Jonghyuk will appear in the midde so both attack kill him instead. Dokja of the present stunned and try to heal him, but to no avail... Holly... I just read your comment then this whole theory appear in my head like magic... I'm more sad now, i hope this wont happen! I want them at least alive if they can't meet each other again TTT^TTT

The only positive thing i receive is that Yoo Sangah will officialy step down from the scenario (at least for now) and get reincarnated (that mean she wont get her memories back right?). Chough! I'm kinda more to quasyplatonic relationship thing (Jonghyuk and Dokja) than romance (Yoo Sangah). I will be happy if dokja end up single! (I curse you, dokja! Be single your whole life!) At least like King's Avatar, i hope our author more focused on plain reationship than romance!

The author not update it nearly one month? Are the author sick or there is some other activity that delay the update? @M4rcosR3is or If anybody know, please tell me? This wonderful novel can't be dropped right? right?

And last, @M4rcosR3is, thank you very much for answering my questions! You're really a messiah ah! My salvation! Your grammar is a bit messed up, yes, but don't worry, i still understand all of it without problem! (after all, im also not a native and my grammar also all over the places..) Good job! Im very grateful to you, @M4rcosR3is!! Your spoiler basically all that i want! Now i'm more curious about the update. I hope i have 180 IQ so i can study hangul in one month to read the raw... hiks! hiks!

Ceilo27 likes this.
  4. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have few fanart link but all of them are more like doujin but with real spoiler. Despite that, do you still want it? I guarantee that Jonghyuk looks very handsome in there!
    Here is the list:
    https://soomsoom.postype.com/post/3024037 (<-- Dokja having mental breakdown after 1863rd jonghyuk death)
    https://soomsoom.postype.com/post/2943725 (<-- Dokja still having mental breakdown after 1863rd jonghyuk death)
    https://soomsoom.postype.com/post/2933684
    https://soomsoom.postype.com/post/2938705 (i dont know what is this)
    https://tedpp.postype.com/post/2940308 (this one after they meet in 73rd demon world)
    https://00heath0118.postype.com/post/3250613
    https://00heath0118.postype.com/post/3040060
    https://00heath0118.postype.com/post/2815172 (<-- when dokja back from 1863rd world)
    https://00heath0118.postype.com/post/2760802 (<-- when 1863rd jonghyuk battling each other T^T)

5. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Ceilo27, Meri and Dimension Breaker like this.
  6. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, after he entered the fourth wall and saw dojka's life, he is angry with plotters because the plot he made him do, so i doubt he will join plotter later on .
    also he did not really throw dojka away because he helped him reach the final scenery with hansong and dojka was fainted at the time so he was carried, if we add that hansong asked him if he will leave them and he does not give a answer, is pretty clear that he is being tsundere about it.
    he was mainly angry against dojka as i stated in the spoiler because he thought that dojka was "using" him, even hansong pointed it out that if they talked with each other instead of fighting it would become clear that this is not true and they would make amends without any drama but in the end the only difference is that the one who did the talk was the fourth wall and not dojka himself.
    let's also remember that by all means "secret plotter" failed to clean the scenery and this is why he became secret plotter in the first place even if he is dojka or not at least this is what we know so far , but NOW the real dojka we know have the complete TXT file FINAL VERSION and thus he knows about everything that will happen to the end, and since everyone already knows about the "novel" now, once joghyuk joins him he only needs to pass the txt to everyone.
    the only plot twist we could have is that someone important to them or a lot of people dies in this final version, so dojka and joghyuk resolves to do things different from it and create a new path of their own way outside of the txt novel so everyone can reach the end together.
    she should get her memories back, the reincarnaton island is a accelerate timezone, if i remember correctly the time there is 5x faster than outside,so in just a few years she should be back and even more as loli(if they use 2-3 years only timeskip) or a high school girl(if they use 4), so is even more dangerous and also let's remember that her pastime for the last few months was to "read" about dojka, the novel, and so on.
    she was inside his mind so she know everything about dojka, romance in full is that what i WANT. .
    also is pretty clear stated that people living there know about their previous memory, and some users there already lived for more than 10k years (probably by reincarnation), it does not make sense for them to loose their memories.
    plus the main reason of why she won't loose any memories is because this is the plan made by dojka to make her survive in the end , after all if she does not remember anything she is not the same yoo sang as before! it would be the same as having the previous yoo sang killed anyway.
    she would probably come back the same as nirvana style; with special regression skill that allows her to recover memories-skills from past lives but the difference is that nirvana had a stigma of resurrection, where yoo sang would still be "mortal" after coming back like a one time life.

do not know the reason, only knew about it because you asked how many chapters was left, so i went to check on munpia and there is almost a month since the last chapter.

nope; i wrote that at 3am, so is worse than normal, i also was never formally taught English so my grammar is really bad but i'm happy you could understand it all, is really hard to follow a flow of text when writing something so big as those spoilers even more at night before going to bed this is why most of my posts have multiples edits since after writing it i try to edit the parts that are really bad but since that one was written so late i only made two or three edits, today before replying i made a new one too so i believe is a lot better now , but well this is life anyway, happy that you could understand it anyway.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  7. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all!

Otakureader likes this.
  9. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! With this i'm more optimistic about Jonghyuk and Dokja future. Yep, yep, they should be together again *nodding* Reconcile already! And about Sangah... hiks, hiks... you're reincarnated! She should lose her memory and that age-accelerate cheat is unneeded! AAAAAAHHH! Dokja, don't you dare to fall in love with her! I'm sorry but i really can't help my self but going against romance... sigh. But! I respected your choice tho, after all regarding whatever we say, the final call is on the author... My fujoshi friends gonna mourn...

I know how you feel my friend, last time i study English was... 4 years ago i think...? I also still trying to study it from books. I believe we can get better over time, don't worry! And that time difference is really my biggest wall too! Its hard to mach everyone time when we all from different country all over the world (btw, I'm somewhere along the equator' line). But at least we still can write to know each other over there. It's good enough.

Reaallyyy?? whoa, great! Can you please spoil me about that? I dokja really secretive plotter? How do our regressor react??

Ceilo27 likes this.
  10. Christin168

Christin168 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can you please answer this question. Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk became a couple? Because I see one of the fanarts them kiss... That would be great if them became a couple cause their are suitable with each other. Thank You Very Much for all the spoilers and Thank for answering my question

Ceilo27 likes this.
  11. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

12. Christin168

Christin168 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, tch.. Thanks Godgrid

Ceilo27 and melancholica like this.
  13. PitaBread

PitaBread Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some good soul who read korean give us update on new chapters? Is Secret Plotter really future version Dokja?:blobfearful:

Shield Loyalist and Kaguya T.F like this.
  14. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to ask the same thing. Senior Godgrid and others please hear us

PitaBread likes this.
  15. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the story hasn't revealed what the secretive plotter said

Kaguya T.F and PitaBread like this.
  16. Kaguya T.F

Kaguya T.F Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the answer senior!

17. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers after the hiatus? :blobReach:

18. Godgrid

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys can always ask spoilers, I'll try to answer them when I have time.

19. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    So now that we see Anna...what happened to that other girl that we saw back at the Gourmet Association?

20. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last spoiler was about the updated and last revision of Ways of Survival and YJH and KDJ fighting so what happened after?