Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    tatn willllllllllllllllll be so fkin coooollllllllllllllll omg and so fun to use some more ahhahahahah. waitttttttttttttttt the site is downnnnnnnnnnnnn? lolol time to research

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2019-03-06-13-03-29-1.png
    Like these??
    The crying laughing one is shen qingqiu
    While the one giving air kiss is Wei ying

3. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    SOOOOO CUUUUTEEEE!!!! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    I am laughing so hard at each of them lol. I recognize all of them!
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    :blobhighfive: Maybe should try our luck? Later lol
    (Still out of likes :blob_catflip:)

LoveManga likes this.
  4. boomslank

boomslank Member

Reading List:
    Link

this deserves a few views xD some hilarious animations I really almost peed myself while watching from laughing!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    ITS DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR TIME TRUST ME!!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

5. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG where did u get those hahahah so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: hahahahhah LQR got 2 face ahhahhahahhaha LOLOL wat is the spray bottle ahhahaha :blobjoy::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad:
    WTF LOLOLOLOLOL THE FK GUSU LAN POLICEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA LOLOLOLOL WTF
    last on lolol y in soup store to buy shirt ahhahahahahahhahalolololololol :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobsmilehappyeyes:

boomslank and LoveManga like this.
  6. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  8. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, this pops up from reading the recent chapters to HOB xDD (Like I keep comparing Wei Ying and Xie Lian's cooking) loll

You know, I always wonder which cooking is worse, Xie Lian or Wei Ying xDD But regardless how bad they are, I'm sure "someone" will appreciate it XDD :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Sharing with @Narnar and @Cypress (since you know what I'm talking about in regards to Xie Lian's cooking, and how Hua Cheng appreciates it xDD :blobrofl:)

[​IMG]

You know reading Xie Lian's cooking and Shi Qing Xuan and Ming Yi PLUS Qi Rong reaction to it really makes me think of these thoughts (lol)

LoveManga, Narnar, readerz and 6 others like this.
  9. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of mxdx’s couples so far the wife cant cook (xl+wy) or husband does all the cooking(bing mei).

LoveManga, readerz and setsuna3025 like this.
  10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahha hav to agree on tat hasha

LoveManga and readerz like this.
  11. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this is perfect. I love how both husbands happily eat their wives cooking with not a hint that it tastes anything but wonderful lolol

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't post here for so long...
    Who let those two in the kitchen?! Probably their hubby's, while giving the dark eye to those who tried to prevent the ukes from entering the kitchen. God they're gonna burn down the building. Apparently love gives you an iron stomach...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    LoveManga, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    LoveManga likes this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's you and me go on a ride (AU Fanfic) ~ Wangxian - Ch.3 is up *pokes @asckj1 * :blobpeek: here

P.S. I've also watched the Extras (Audio Drama) - Lotus Seeds (I really love that one! No matter where Wei Ying is at, or what he's doing, he's always got Lan Zhan on his mind, that's soooo adorable!! :aww:)

And the Accompanying you to sleep (Wei Wuxian) one is just hahaha adorable! I can imagine Lan Zhan wanting to be spoiled by Wei Ying (so cute, I always love drunk Lan Zhan haha) :X3:

----

P.S.S The first part to the Lotus Seedpod Extra has been translated here, https://pizziccato.tumblr.com/post/183288970901/lotus-seedpod-side-yunmeng

Watching this really makes me love/appreciate Wangxian more, because Wei Ying always thinks about Lan Zhan and wanting to invite Lan Zhan to YunMeng, after so many countless years passed, he finally got a chance to invite Lan Zhan over and take him to all those places, it's somewhat bittersweet seeing how much they both been through to come this far for something so 'simple' as going together on a date sightseeing . Anyways, I really love this Extra (Lotus Seedpod), not just for Wangxian, but for the YunMeng bros, I miss how they were like before all this :blob_teary:

EDIT: Really love this! :aww:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    woooooooooooooo yay tat fic is updated yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the audio drama lotus seed was damn niceeeeeeeeeee can just go :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: wei ying always constanly thinks of lan zhan which such :aww::aww::blobReach:.

the lotus seedpod the link u share is it the same as the audio drama lotus seed? or diff?

damn those poster looks soooooooooooooo damn gdddddddddddddd :blobnom::blobnom::blobsnow::blob_blush::blob_blush: i like the bunniesssssssssssss

ok time to read the fic *runs off to read the latest chp bye* :p

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, you read that fic too?? :aww::aww::aww: *excited* I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves that fic :blobparty::blobparty:

Yeah, Wei Ying constantly thinks of Lan Zhan, and on Lan Zhan's side, you can also tell that he's also constantly thinks of Wei Ying too :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: These two have loved each other, for such a long time!! :aww::aww:

I love how in the Lotus Seed, Jiang Cheng asked Wei Ying for those Lotus Seeds if he have some left, and Wei Ying refuses to give him some, saying there's aren't alot left, and then when he realized that Lan Zhan will be there (the place they're going to), he set aside some for him, that's just makes me go "awww @ Wei Ying!!" :aww::aww:

The translation to the Lotus Seedpod, from what I can tell through reading the translation, it have some scenes that wasn't in the Audio Drama. So you should check that out. Since the novel is usually more original that contain the original scenes :cookie:

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. Narnar

Narnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ho ho ~~ this is cute.:aww:I love how Lan Zhan and Xie Lian both appreciate their wify's food regardless of tastes. :blobparty:Taste good or not doesn't hav any meaning to them.Indeed so loveable hunsbands.but only they can eat them xD:blobjoy::blobrofl: other will die from being the taste tooooo bad or too spicy...haha.. like Ming Yi and Shi qing Xuan, Sizhui and Jing Yi
    Their reactions alway make me laugh out loud. :LOL::LOL:

LoveManga, YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    yup just read it DAMN THOSE FKIN JINS BASTARDS bet it was su she and JGY ask JZX to go make trouble and the bike spinnin towards wei ying is not by accident at alllllllllllll urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. think yanli and a-yuan and jin ling saw tat damn it. and a-yuan is just to cuteeeeeeeeeee callin wei ying mama and lan zhan goes att shocked ahhahah.

ohhhh okok

LoveManga, Sauling and Narnar like this.
  19. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsalute::blobsalute:
    Here's another very very interesting Mo Dao Zu Shi Audio Drama - "Free Talk with Main Cast" -> http://asckj1.tumblr.com/post/183329888559/mo-dao-zu-shi-audio-drama-free-talk-with-main

Once again, thank you so very much @Akit0 !! and to risefalcon (tumblr) who translated and even timed this extra!

Psst, I'll also be putting out the other two extras :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:
    ----

Waaaah!! Thank you so much @Sauling !! And very glad you are watching/hearing the audio drama extras! :D Please do take a look at the episodes as you get time. They are all -->>here<<-- and a master including links to all main drama episodes and also all extras (including Lotus seed pods extra from S1) from kittykat and me is ->>>here<<<-

Oh yeah, Wei WuXian really has Lan WangJi on his mind no matter where he is or what he's doing. Seriously, this couple is too adorable! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Also Sauling please click on the spoiler in my signature. You'll see a very cute fancomic and an adorable reaction from WangJi hehe.

Also Thanks for sharing those really nice posters! AAahh Lan WangJi, how handsome is he really!! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Yaoilover-89, Nyann, biiru and 7 others like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, Su She and JZX, no matter which dimension/world he's in, he's STILL A SCUM BAG!!! :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:
    The angst, and such a cliffhanger too!! :blobsob::blobsob: I don't think anything will happen to Wei Ying, but, but I still can't but worry for him!! :blobsob::blobsob:
    Can't wait for Chapter 4 though! :aww:

@asckj1 , I sure will check out those Extras on my end, I might be kinda slow but I will never forget to check the Extra's out when I have a spare moment on my end :) Oh ahahahaha, yeah, I have clicked on your signature before and saw that, can't help but 'lol' :blobjoy: Lan Zhan is trying to act stoic or uninterested, even on his messages, but we know that, that's not true, Lan Zhan always have Wei Ying, and Wei Ying's best interest on his mind :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

P.S: You should also check out Chapter 3 @asckj1 :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

LoveManga, asckj1 and setsuna3025 like this.