Recommendations Rec for light-hearted novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sivajani, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Sivajani

Sivajani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii! Please do recommend me novel -
    Preferred World Setting: Ancient / Isekai/ Otome game setting
    Romance type: BL/GL/SL who cares love is love
    Main prerequisite: Light-hearted novel

Thanks in advance :)

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    Sivajani likes this.
  3. Ged Merrilin

Ged Merrilin Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Sivajani likes this.
  4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Sivajani likes this.
  5. Siul16

Siul16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a girls love for her bears, that is a kind of love...

Edit: A recommendation: I Favor the Villainess

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Sivajani likes this.
  6. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
  7. aceclover95

aceclover95 『Starry Night Translator』『Ruler of Sloth』

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* I Don't Want to Become a Villainess, So I Aim at Becoming a Perfect Lady Together with the Prince!

Sivajani likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Number 1 of fluffy romance and lovedoveyness / modern world with fantasy martial arts
    Martial Arts Master (or nicknamed Love Arts Master by some readers).
    After a while the fights are boring so skip them, what is the best in this novel is the romance (that and the moments when he shock people of his OPness). Modern world romance where MC pursue a beauty by just talking/interacting as a friend with her. After they get together, lots of loveydovey moments between them. Sadly in recent chapters, FL needs to study in another country for a few years and translator stopped translating.
    0 drama at all beside 1 girl friend of MC/FL that sadly leaves the club because her grades are low, she failed romance (the guy didn't even take notice of her) and she is so weak that she can't even be a substitute for the fighters (she encountered main couple during their walk, said the above and go away).

If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord (WN)
    Go read the manga. Also it goes the Usagi Drop route.

Why Is the Prettiest Girl in School Trying to Talk to a Loner Like Me during Lunch Break?
    Didn't get to go far in it, not really sweet because it looks like it will take a while before they get together.

About the Reckless Girl Who Kept Challenging a Reborn Man Like Me
    A pretty normal story. Looked like it would go to a bad end but ended nicely. Would be nice to have more of the ending and looks like someone heard the prayer of one of the readers because looks like it became a series in amazon.

The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out
    and the wife pov : A Game To Make Him Fall
    It looks like it's a killer story when it's not. Just a cold man that marry a woman and understands slowly he loves her. Happy ending.
    The pov of the wife got a nice bonus at the end but sadly you will feel like it's not enough.

Reincarnation tag:
    Manga wo Yomeru Ore ga Sekai Saikyou ~Yometachi to Sugosu Ki mama na Seikatsu~ heartwarming romance story where the the harem is a shota with lolis (no sex). Read it as a 4koma, each short chapter talk about the use of a spell. And first wife pee her bed because new environment and need to grab MC's hand.
    Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu! MC reincarnates as a fairy and will mind-blow people because of how op she is. Yuri with a other fairy.

Transported in a other world:

I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls really fluffy romance between MC and dragon girl but they are still not a couple.
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles great adventure harem story. Sadly author dropped it.
    29-Years-Old Bachelor Was… Brought to a Different World to Live Freely Just one sentence: main girl drugged and reverse-raped MC.

Harem tag:
    He Made a Harem When Statuses Became Visible a really loveydovey harem novel in a modern world with fantasy setting
    The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter go read the manga
    Dark Magician as a Hero 18+ novel, sex moments are not that good but not that bad too

Others:
    Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne heartwarming story, someone spoiled that MC is only 4 years old at the end of the novel (but not dead surely). Magic takes a huge place in the story (not like a baby can do lot of stuff early on), i tried re-reading it and felt it was kinda boring because same develop on magic and not enough fluffy moments compared to it.
    Dragon’s Bloodline a really nice written adventure story where MC is a swordswoman (genderbender). It's yuri and later futanari, not full action but some words describe the "sexy" action.
    Magi’s Grandson read the manga, MC is the adopted son of a powerful mage/Magi and a enchantress (Magi and enchantress are old and seems really close but not an official couple). MC is op too and keeps baffling his friends + gets a girlfriend. Got some dark moments like a dead woman corpse + see the back story of the bad guy (that turned out to be good before) -> his wife was killed by some nobles plot / basically they made him go away of his territory and made his population revolt (by faking him taking part in kidnappings) -> they kill his pregnant wife.
    Aiming For Harem Queen in Different World –Story of Self-Proclaimed Ordinary High School Girl Struggling in Different World–yuri harem comedy novel. Not to take seriously.
    Cheat na Kaineko no Okage de Rakuraku Level Up if you can accept the fact that MC is in love with his pet cat (that can transform TEMPORARILY into a nekomimi).
    Adventure Record of Reincarnated Aristocrat ~ The apostle of Gods who doesn’t know self-esteem~ go read the manga, MC becomes the strongest in the whole world (thx to blessings from all gods) when he is still a shota, i only hope he doesn't suffer or become lonely thx to his strength

Sivajani likes this.
  9. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tips: you could just mention the novel name in I am looking for section. A cute bot will help you to link it automatically.

BL
    You boys play game very well

Hetero/ no romance
    Reborn as my love rival's wife
    Ascending, Do Not Disturb

Sivajani likes this.
  12. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Sivajani

Sivajani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha thankyou guys. These shld be more than enough to cover me during my study break:aww::blobicecreamlove: