Spoiler Dumb Husky and his White Cat Shizun

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Cypress, Feb 22, 2019.

1. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna mtl this and abuse myself emotionally damn I have finals after a week I can't:blob_teary:

2. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear this novel will make you cry so hard. The fluff bits are good, but the sad bits hit like a semi

Fiorisi likes this.
  3. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Sini ( little CWN)
    http://panxiaolei.lofter.com/post/6e246_12e0e28ff
    http://panxiaolei.lofter.com/post/6e246_12e0e2915

After some weird injuries CWN transformed into a little kid (5-6 years old, self proclaimed 6), XiaSini (夏司逆)that sounds like scare you to death(xia si ni 吓死你), during this time he has some cute bonding moments with MR since he was in this form when they went to the feather tribe.
    Cute Scene
    After CWN got a fever and MR started to get close with him.
    Xue Meng’s room is empty, he was probably bored and went wondering. So Moran went to the the bamboo room CWN was staying in.
    CWN hasn't woke yet, MR set up the congee and pancakes on the table and approached his bed, looking down on his sleeping face.
    A familiar feeling suddenly rise in MR’s heart.
    This xiao shide ( little junior brother) is quite similar to a certain person.
    But after thinking for a while he still can't say who, he just feels like there was someone like that, whenever they're in bed they always roll up into a ball, with his cheek on his arm. Who is it?
    As he was thinking CWN opened his eyes.
    ’ah’ as he turned over on the bed CWN opened his eyes wide in shock, ’MR?’
    ’ how many times do I have to tell you, call me shi xiong’ MR stroke his hair and feel his forehead temperature, ’your fevers gone down, come eat something .’
    ’eat something’, the child on the bed repeated his words in a daze, his hair unbrushed making him look even more innocent and adorable.
    ’ See how much shixiong loves you. First thing in the morning I got up to buy food for you. Eat while its hot.’
    CWN put on a white robe and got off the bed, and went in front of the table. On that table was a fresh lotus leaf, holding assorted cakes next to a bowl of sweet smelling congee, looking smooth and soft with a thin layer of steam.
    The tough and cold chief yuxing is a bit uncertain, ’For me?’
    ’Huh?’
    ’All this... is for me?’
    MR is a little startled, ’Thats right’
    Seeing CWN’s awkwardness , he smiled and said, hurry and eat before it gets cold.’
    CWN stayed on SiSheng peak for so many years, everyone respected him, and because his personality was stubborn and cold, pretty much no one wants to eat with him, not to mention bring him food. Sometimes seeing others take care of each other, although he would never admit it he does admire them. There the bowl of congee, a few pieces of cake that he has stared at for a while and still doesn't bare to eat.
    MR saw that he sat down in front of the table and stared at the food but wouldn't eat and thought he didn't like it, ’Whats wrong? Is it too oily?’
    ’....’
    CWN took a glance at him and shake his head, he proceed to grab a spoonful of congee, brow down the steam and slowly took a slip.
    If this were the handsome and cold, Master Chu, people would say the way he ate was clean and elegant.
    But on a child he looks quite weak and pitiful.
    MR misunderstood and quickly said, ’You don't like to eat longan, I'll help you separate it, no problem’
    ’no’, xiao shide’s face us still calm but as he look at MR warmth could be seen in those deep black eyes. ’ I like it’.
    ’hahaha, that's good I thought you didn't want to eat’
    CWN looked down and softly said,’I like it. No one has treated me like this before.’
    As he talk he looked up at MR with sincerity.
    ’ Thank you, ShiXiong’
    MR didn't expect this from him and was shocked for a moment.
    He wasn't a kind person, and he didn't particularly like children. He was kind to XiaSini because he saw the child’s refine skills even at a young age. When he grew up he would be someone worth knowing.
    But for his selfish motives, this child wholeheartedly responded. MR felt a little guilty, but then thinking of what he just said, he felt strange. ’No one bought you food before?’
    CWN still expressionless, nodded.
    ’All those disciples under chief Xuanji doesn't take care of each other?
    CWN responded ’I don't usually stay with them.’
    ’What about before joining the sect? At home your parents...’ MR suddenly stopped talking.
    Xiao Shide is so pure and cute, how could his parents sent him up a mountain and never visit once? Could his past be like shimei, like mine?
    Sure enough CWN said, ’ Parents don't need me, and no other relatives would take me.’
    MR didn't say anything and signed. He thought: I originally wanted to get close to this child because his so strong and is more mature than other children, not so annoying. Who knew he was like me.
    He looked at xiao shide and thought of his own unfortunate childhood, an unknown flame suddenly raised in his heart. ‘No one took care of you before but there will be now, since you called me Shixiong I will take good care if you.’
    CWN didn't expect him to say that and froze in shock. After a while he smiled and said, ’you take care if me?’
    ’yes, from now on you follow me, I ll teach you cultivation skills and sword techniques.’
    CWN’s smile deepened, ’you teach me cultivation skills and sword techniques?’
    MR misunderstood his expression, nodded and said, ’ don't laugh at me like that, I know your skills are high, but your still a kid, there's still a lot to learn. Chief Xuanji has a lot of disciples, he can't focus on you. There's no harm in learning from me, at least I have a godly weapon.’
    CWN stayed silent for a while and finally said, ’ I never laugh at you, I think your great’.
    If it were before CWN would never say these word, but in this small form, his personality seemed to have also cooled down. Like hiding in the dark, he can finally take off that cold mask.
    As for MR, after two lives this is the first someone called him great (literal meaning; really good/ nice 很好) even though it was just a kid it still startled him, the shock and happiness came piling up. After some awkward mutter, his concrete thick skin actually went red.
    ’I I I I’m great...... You think I’m great?’
    A vague memory from the past suddenly appear. As a child he really wanted to be a good person.
    But that innocent dream was eventually replaced by ’ when i grow up i want to marry that pretty lady next door’ or ’ i want to have enough money and eat buns everyday.’ and ’ if every meal i can have two pieces of meat it would be better than being immortal.’ and the rest was just painful memories.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Kat_m, kay12, sareenmomo and 7 others like this.
  4. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

5. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    http://yuanszt-k.lofter.com/post/1cf68027_12d482994
    http://ponyco.lofter.com/post/11f86d_12dbbbdb4
    http://xiaotong716.lofter.com/post/2000defc_12e1b6273
    Scene with MoRan and XiaSini, after the two of them became attached, I think some other stuff happened and they were accused of some crime and went under house arrest for a while. When they were let out MR of course went to see Shimei, and CWN stayed there to cook for him, but then Shimei was sick and fainted and MR completely forget about his XiaoShide waiting.
    “Oh no”, MR suddenly stood up and started repeating, “oh no, oh no, oh no”

Shimei was already asleep at this point, MR, jumped right out of the room and ran towards the prison. Suddenly there was a gush of wind from above, Chief Xuanji flew down holding a small child hugging a small pot.

“Chief”

Xuanji looked at MR with anger; “what happened, didn’t you say you’ll pick him up? If I didn’t come check, Yu…. Cough, my disciple would have to stay in there the whole night.”

“It’s all my fault” MR hanged his head down for a while, but couldn’t help stealing a glance at CWN, “Shide…”

Xuanji put CWN down, CWN still holding the pot approached MR calmly, “have you ate?”

MR didn’t expect this would be the first thing he say, “no, not yet” he said in shock.

CWN gave him the pot in him arms and calmly said, “It’s still hot, have some.”

MR was frozen in shock, when he got a hold of himself and reach for the child with the pot in his hand and carried them both.

“Okay, I’ll drink it”

The child was afraid of the soup getting cold and wrapped it with his coat, hence his small body was slightly cold.

MR patted his head softly, and said the worlds he never said in 2 lives times, “sorry, it’s all my fault”

After saying goodbye to Chief Xuanji he went back to their room.

The coat was dirst and couldn’t be worn. MR was afraid of the child being cold and went to grab a blanket for CWN. CWN yarned and carried the pot onto the table, he was about to grab some bowls when he saw, Shimei’s left over buns from just then.

“….”

CWN jumped down from the chair and headed to the bedroom, he calmly approached the bed and glanced at the sleeping beauty (shimei). He wasn’t mad and didn’t yell, but he felt a chill emerging from within his bones, making his recently warm heart felt cold as a frozen river.

Until MR came back in the room, CWN was still seated on the table near the window, a leg on the chair stem, and a leg hanging down with a hand on the open window.

Hearing sound he turn around to see MR.

“Here. I found a fur blanket, put it on and don’t get cold”

CWN didn’t respond.

MR approached him, gave him the blanket, CWN didn’t accept but shook his head and closed his eyes slowly like he was about to sleep.

“What’s wrong? You don’t like it?”

“….”

“Then I’ll keep looking, maybe there’s another one.”

MR smiled and patted CWN’s hair, he was about to go look for another blanket when he notice the pot from before was missing and said, “where’s my pot?”

“who says it was yours.” CWN finally spoke, his tone was cold, “mine”

MR’s face twitched a little and though he was being childish; “okay, okay, okay, yours, then where is your pot?”

CWN said coldly “I threw it”

“Threw…?”

CWN didn’t say anything else and gently got off the chair, and went out the door.

“Hey. Shide? Shide?, where are you going?” MR quickly threw the fur blanket on the ground and went after him.

Outside near the peach blossom tree the small pot was still standing there, and haven’t been poured away. MR let out a sigh, and thought, it was him who was wrong first, xiaoshide was probably holding it in before and can’t take it anymore so he exploded now. There was nothing wrong with that.

So he went over and sat beside CWN.

CWN sat below the peach tree, hugging his pot, he ignored MR and opened the lid, holding a huge spoon he dug into the soup, but it was too big and couldn’t get in. He threw the spoon away in anger and kept hugging the pot in a daze.

MR sat there and watch, then gave him an idea, “why don’t you drink directly from the pot, there’s only the two of us here, I won’t laugh at you.”

“…”

“You don’t want it? Then I’ll drink it, this is the first time shide cooked for me, we can’t waste it.” He wanted to tease XiaoShide and pretend to go for the pot.

Who knew CWN would shoo his hand away and said, “Get lost”

“…” MR blinked, why does that sounds so familiar, but immediately responded with a smile. “Shide, it’s my fault, please don’t be mad. I wanted to come get you early on but MingZheng Shixiong (Shimei) wasn’t feeling well, so I couldn’t leave, I didn’t mean to make you wait.”

CWN stayed silent and lowered his head.

“Come on and look at me, I’ve been busy ally day, haven’t eaten anything all day, so hungry.” MR pulled on his sleeve pitifully. “Shide, my kind Shide, please, pity your shixiong with some soup.”

CWN finally moved, placed the pot on the ground, his head tilting side to side and finally looked away, telling MR to serve himself.

MR smiled and said, “thankyou shide”

The pot was very full, one look and you could tell shide didn’t eat much and let him a lot of meat. It wasn’t well proportioned, there was too little soup.

MR stared for a while and said, “this isn’t soup, it’s a pot of meat, silly, shide”

“…”

MR took care of shimei for half a day, he was really hungry, and this was the first time shide made him food, he can’t waste it. He broke two branches of the peach tree and carved out some chopsticks, grabbed some meat and stuff it in his mount.

“smells nice”

MR chewed on the meat, his eyes hazy and said “it’s delicious, my shide is a really good chief.’

In actual fact, the soup is far from delicious, it’s too salty, but to make xiao shide happy, MR still forced himself to chew, he finally finished most of the meat. But CWN still remained silent and sat beside him.

The drunk a mouthful of soup, it was even more salty than the meat, it even tasted a little bitter, so nasty.

MR held another chicken leg ready to devour it, and suddenly thought, “how many legs does a chicken have?”

As expected no one responded.

“two” MR answered himself.

He then looked at the drumstick in his hands and the bones on the ground.

“…”

The idiot finally looked up at CWN and asked, “shide… did you…” he didn’t dare ask the rest.

Did you waited for me all this time and didn’t eat anything?

This whole pot is meat, did you waited until the soup evaporated, and there was only this much left. And I even thought that….

I thought that you already ate…. Left me a little… I thought that you’re just a bad cook and turned the soup into a pot of meat.

MR silently placed the pot down.

But he noticed too late, there was practically nothing left.

CWN finally spoke.

His voice was still calm and even had a little childish innocence.

“you said you would come back to eat, so I waited.” He said without emotion. “if you weren’t coming at least tell me so I wouldn’t wait like a fool. “

“Shi de…”

CWN didn’y look at him and MR can’t see his face.

“just sent me a memo, says your looking after, shi… tell me you were with Mingzheng shixiong, is that so hard?

“…”

“when you took my pot, before you eat, you said so much, why didn’t you ask if ate dinner? Is it so hard?”

“…”

“before you eat, check to see how many legs there are, is that so hard?” it started to sound funny making the guilty MR felt like laughing, but he stopping before starting.

Xiao Shide is crying.

If it was the adult him he definitely wouldn’t cry over this trivial thing, however when the ZhiXinliu changed his appearance, his mentality wasn’t affected a lot, but it was stilled somewhat affected. Especially when he was physically weak.

This is a slight side effect that is hard to come by, and therefore when madam Wang and Chief Shenlang examined him they didn’t notice.

“I can be hungry, I can also feel sad, I’m also human…” even though this is a child’s nature, CWN still trued to control it, he stayed silent and stood there shaking, and trying to stop the tears, wiping his eyes red.

For so many years, the chief Yuheng have been patient, even if no one liked him, no one accompany him, he was still aloof and cold, as if he didn’t care, so high and mighty making people feel overwhelmed.

But when he's personality became a little more childish, he can finally say the truth breakdown and cry. Say everything he kept bottled up all these years.

It's not that he's not nice to others. It just that most of these gestures he does in silent.

But doing everything secretly, no one sees, no one knows, after a while it became his pain.

MR saw xiao hide shaking and reached out to hug him, but before he could get near him he was pushed away.

”shide”

”dont touch me”. CWN have always been strong and stubborn , even in this little form, he swiped his tears fiercely and stood up.” I'm going to bed, you can go look after your other shide go far away.”

”...”

In his anger CWN actually forgot Shimei was older than MR.

MR frozen, CWN quickly went to the room and shut the door.

But this lingxiao pavilion only had 2 rooms.

MR wanted to let shimei stay in one room and share with xiao shide. But xiao shide is really angry and he locked the door, it seems he has no where to go.

He can't randomly take advantage of shimei. And just then he made CWN cried, how can he think of this right now. He just sat under the peach blossom tree for a while, holding the small pot and suddenly said, ”you scum”.

So tonight MR went camping, the sky as his blanket and the ground as his bed. He laid under the peach tree filled with fallen blossoms and stared at the sky.

Xiao shide, shimei, shizun, Xiemeng, the people under Jinling City, the mysterious killer, Chu Xun and his son in the mirage...

He thought of many people from his past, he hazily though that something didn't add up, but that feeling us too blurry and disappeared quickly.

Peach blossom blooming so vibrant (桃之夭夭灼灼其华 quote from a poem)

MR reached out to a falling flower and stared at it under the moonlight.

In that moment he thought of his last moments in his last life. In that coffin, the outside was also flowers in full bloom and falling silently.

But it was haitang (Chinese flowering crab apple flower)

Haitang

Why? Obviously in both lives he loved shimei, but before he died something drove him to bury himself under the haitang tree, the one below tongtian tower, where he and CWN first met.

The things he did in his past life, even he felt scared. To live again, the longer he live the more he couldn't understand how he could do all those terrible things.

Massacre a whole city, kill innocent people, betray his own sect..... And force CWN to do those things with him.....

MR put down the peach blossom and place his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes.

Xiao Shide just said, ”I can feel hungry, I can feel sad, I'm human too.” These words echoed in his head, shide said it but for a moment MR saw someone else's shadow.

It was a man, head to toe in clothing white as snow. In the blink of an eye the white outfit turned into red wedding robes, just like the person who completely the wedding ceremonies with him in the quisiyi illusions.

”I,m human too....”

I can be sad, I can hurt.

Mo Ran....

I can feel pain.

MR can feel something raise up in his heart as if it's trying to tell him something. His whole body covered in sweat.

He closed his eyes and breath deeply.

And whispered, ”sorry”

He doesn't know who this apology is for, Xiao shide, or that person in the red wedding robes many years ago.....

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Kat_m, haweii, alexfilia and 9 others like this.
  6. aldehyde_chan

aldehyde_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished mtling the novel
    it was so sad TT^TT, I really felt sorry for the Nangong guy and ye girl.

Fiorisi and scriptor like this.
  7. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
  8. JaneBBSoda-can

JaneBBSoda-can Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! I not good at english, but want ask - does it has a happy ending? or it turns pieces of my heart into dust??

9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy ending, but the way to the happy ending will make you cry. :blobowoevil:

alexfilia, Yulia Scarlet and Fiorisi like this.
  10. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall happy ending and omakes, but along the way, your eyes will swell a few times and they then it’ll feel like you just binge eat a whole cake, and then your heart will get smash into pieces and put together again.
    So enjoy.

Fiorisi likes this.
  11. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanart, the difference between 0.5 and 2.0
    http://nianyixi.lofter.com/post/313842_12e274953
    CWN: hungry
    2.0: Eat some candy first, we’ll go eat in a bit.
    (2.0, always brings candy)
    CWN: okay~
    CWN: hungry
    0.5: hum.....
    0.5: I’ll let you try something special
    CWN: No way!!!!

Kat_m, kay12, alexfilia and 9 others like this.
  12. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    http://kugua161.lofter.com/post/1ff511be_12e0bc83a
    :cry::cry::cry:
    http://snlola.lofter.com/post/1d0e9e24_12e290ef6
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    “MoRan, just kill me”
    “Okay”
    “I picked those flowers to give to you.”
    “Don’t poison him.... he’s such a good person, if you make him kill.... he’ll be really sad”
    “Use it on me”
    “You can’t fall alseep, or else ... i will no longer have you this disciple”
    “MoRan, i’m sorry, its all Shizun’s fault”
    “Forget it, I’ll bring it myself and apologise, he still can’t let go of humanly desires, the one who will suffer is himself.”
    “I haven’t ..... no one liked me before.”
    “There is, there is, WanNing, I like you.”
    “It’s the same, i will also not let you die before me, sorry, i couldn’t protect you.”
    “It’s been 8 years, after my rebirth, for aslong as i hold you in my arms, its how long me as a person have waited on Earth.”
    “Snow and branches fall together, they drip down. Chu Wang Ning have waited a while, but he still can’t hear the sound of snow dripping. There never will be any more sounds”

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Kat_m, kay12, alexfilia and 7 others like this.
  13. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

14. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanart of NangongSi and YeWangXi
    http://gehemiaodedaonenyonghaojiu.lofter.com/post/1f149362_12e2f3aef
    YWX: A Si.... A Si
    You promised me...
    I came, what about you...
    NangongSi... A Si....
    Please come back.
    NGS: Just hold for a while, I’ll be right back, this place is so dark, I know you don’t like it.
    YWX: come back...
    NGS: I’ll protect you, stay with me...
    YWX: you gave me a gentlemen’s promise, you must keep your word.
    :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  15. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me the link of Husky and His White Cat Shizun ? I really want to read and I heard it has ch 300+ ???

16. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yulia Scarlet likes this.
  17. Yulia Scarlet

Yulia Scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Brief character summary:
    Chu Wang Ning,
    Title: Wan Ye Yu Heng ( 晚夜玉衡, Midnight Jade Judge?)

The tsundere uke, SiSheng Sect’s Chief Yuheng, MoRan XueMeng and ShiMei’s Teacher, highly respected in the cultivation world. Originally create by the Monk HuaiZui using a godly wood and fragments of ChuLan’s soul.
    XiaSiNi, Chu Wang Ning’s child form while poisoned, self proclaimed 6 years old, and self proclaim CWN’s illegitimate child, cutest tsundere baby ever.

MoRan
    Courtesy name: MoWeiYu
    Title: Last life: 0.5 TaXian DeJun (䠌仙帝君Stepping on Immortals Emperor)
    This life: 2.0 Grandmaster Mo
    The rebirth seme, his last life was a total tragedy, hated wrong person, loved the wrong person and never knew the truth even in death. Suicide two years after CWN’s death in the original world and his soul transmigrated to a different timeline in his youth.
    To avoid confusion:
    0.5 Is MR before rebirth, the one with 8 suffering and eternal hatred seed (八苦长恨 ba ku chang hen) implanted in him and believes the whole world owes him, especially CWN.
    1.0 is MR right after rebirth with the seed remove and wants a fresh start in this life.
    2.0 is the MR who spent 10 by CWN after rebirth and solved all the misunderstandings in him past life as 0.5, he tries to mimic CWN’s way of life in helping others as a form of redemption.
    By the end of the story he was MR 2.5, 2.0+0.5 in a weird split personality kind of way.

ShiMei
    Courtesy name: Shi MingCheng
    Original name: Hua BiNan
    Temporary name: XueYa
    Title: HanLin ShengShou ( 寒麟圣手 Cold Scales Godly Hands?)
    The boss behind the scene, CWN’s disciple an orphan adopted by XueZhengYing, later revealed to be a descendant of Die Gu Mei Ren Xi (蝶骨美人席 butterfly boned beauty feast) an unfortunate and poorly treated race. His sole goal in life is to bring his people back home where they won’t hunted, turned out he had a mild crush on CWN after seeing him treated his people fairly.
    HuaBiNan is Shimei’s original given name that he reverted back to after faking his own death in his first life, and the name he used after transmigrated to the new timeline. New world Shimei is still ShiMei and temporary worked under HBN.

Xue Meng
    Courtesy Name: Xue ZiMing
    CWN’s youngest disciple, MR’s cousin, later revealed to non-blood related, XueZheng Ying’s son, later revealed to be non-blood related, his mother WangChuJing was a member of a highly regarded cultivation sect, GuYue Ye, but she fell in love with her ShiXiong after having sexual relations with him as instructed by her master for cultivation purposes. The Shixiong was bent on cultivating and didn’t care how she feel. XueZhengYing was in love with her and offered to take care of her and XueMeng.

MeiHanXue x2 ( 梅含雪 +梅寒雪)
    XueMeng unofficial CP, Desciple of TaXue Palace, highly regarded in the cultivation world, is known to be a heart broker and playboy. Later revealed to be a pair of twin brothers with opposite personality. XueZhengYing and WangChuJing saved their mother once and they became XueMeng childhood playmates for a while. Stood by XueMeng during both timelines.

YeWangXi:
    RuFeng Sect’s disciple, introduced as a man, MoRan’s biggest rival in his last life, the new rising cultivator after CWN was capture. Later revealed to be a women in disguise, YuShuangLin’s adopted child and NanGongSi’s childhood sweetheart, is in love with NanGongSi. Chosen by NanGongLiu to be the head of the spy organisation within RuFeng sect and therefore had to be a man, NanGongSi resented her for this.

NanGongSi:
    Rufeng Sect’s young master, NanGongLiu’s son. CWN acknowledge him as his first disciple out of respect for his decease mother (longer, sadder story). Said to have died young due to illness in his last life. Almost married SongQiuTong in this life as part of HBN’s plan. Outcasted by the cultivation sects after his father’s crimes are revealled ( very complicated, in short his father was scum)

SongQiuTong
    DieGuMeiRenXi, MR’s queen in his last life due to her similar appearance to ShiMei. A Classic two face b1tch (green tea b1tch) who got what she deserve in both timelines.

JiangXi
    Courtesy name: JiangYeChen
    The head of GuYueYe Sect, highly respected in the cultivation world. XueMeng’s biological father.

YuShuangLin
    YeWangXi’s adopted father, a chief in RuFeng Sect, died in battle protecting YeWangXi in the original timeline. Revealled to be NanGongXu, NanGong Liu (NGS’s father) betrayed him, stole his Sect Leader position and framed their Master LuoFengHua (very complicated back story) Plans to revive his master revealed by HBN’s scheme.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    alexfilia, Ease, MonaLily and 2 others like this.
  19. Nadelyn

Nadelyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hallo. I just bumped into this novel, and I read on twitter that there's non-con involved. Is this true?

20. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in previous life MC was a crazy bastard and did many terrible things.