Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how many times I've read the chapter (108 & 109) I still can't help but feel sad.
    I guess you can say I can relate to Jin Ling so much there, and how he felt for JGY.... Especially that flashback when he brought Fairy Home for him just so he could have a friend and not feel lonely anymore... As Jin Ling said (in the next chapter, since I've read it...) that smile that he gave him, is hard to believe that it's not genuine...

So yeah, I won't say I forgive what JGY has done, but at the same time, I don't hate him... So Jin Ling, I feel you, I truly do.... :blob_teary: Personally, it was sad reading his death... I mean, kudos to MXTX even more, considering JGY isn't a favourite character of mines...

EDIT: I think what truly bothered me about JGY death is... To die like that in LXC hands... I mean if he were to die slowly or be killed by NMJ, I wouldn't have been so bitter but to have LXC kill him and he be killed by his sworn brother that he genuinely cared for is what truly breaks my heart. I always feel that if NHS didn't trick LXC to kill JGY like that then he probably wouldn't have got into that kind of ending in the end... :blobcry:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, have to agree with you there definitely. The author definitely has created all characters both positive and nehative with such depth that it's really difficult to not sympathise with certain aspects of any character in this story. Salutes to MXTX for that :blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute:

Also, i felt really angry about how Jin Ling gets criticized when he is feeling sad about loosing his uncle. Come on, that's his uncle he has lost! And he has received very good treatment and care from Jin GuangYao all along. Of course Jin Ling would feel bad about loosing him. But people (in the story of course) just shallowly run their mouth off. :blobexpressionless:

Btw @Sauling , i just saw one gif from ep 8 where Lan WangJi is humming WangXian song for Wei WuXian in the tortoise cave and Wei WuXian is sort of following the tune by tapping his finger when he's out of sorts and exhausted. The thought just crossed my mind, Wei WuXian too is such a romantic. He doesn't remember many things about his past life, but this song, he remembers really well even after he's resurrected. And it's also the only song he chooses to calm Wen Ning down at Mt. Dafan. He's really so adorably dense in this aspect, he doesn't even realise that he has carved out this WangXian song on his soul, deeply enough to remember and play even after one lifetime!! Lan WangJi is definitely loved dearly by his Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

3. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I like about this is that it shows how absolutely ruthless NHS is in the end. Getting JGY killed in this way is basically poetic justice - making him die at the hands of the sworn brother he trusted is more or less what happened to NMJ (he had his conflicts with JGY but in the end trusted him to the extent of letting him close enough to ultimately kill him). The one person who suffers the most from this is LXC but I kind of feel like NHS didn't simply not care about the collateral damage but instead had some resentment for LXC as well because LXC didn't prevent JGY killing NMJ and was kind of wilfully ignorant when it came to JGY in general.

LoveManga and ZoeOscar like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary it makes me feel bitter towards NHS here because LXC ultimately got the tragic ending because of NHS actions.

Like everytime I read about LXC state I just feel so sad because he didn't deserve that kind of ending..

And the thing is I feel that NHS doesn't care about LXC feelings makes me feel not so positive about this whole thing even more...

But anyways, this is just how I feel, for me personally I don't like JGY but at the same time I can empathise with Jin Ling feelings in all this, especially his feelings for JGY in chapter 109 (there boy, hugs to Jin Ling:blobcry:)

LoveManga likes this.
  5. CawCawBird

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... yeah. I'm not disagreeing with you - LXC does get a terrible ending because of NHS' actions - that's a fact. And you are absolutely free to dislike NHS for that. Personally, NHS is my favourite character because AND despite of his actions.As I wrote above, I feel like it's not just that NHS doesn't care about LXC - to me it feels more like there is some actual underlying resentment NHS has for LXC. Whether that's justfified or not is absolutely open for interpretation.

LoveManga likes this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    No no don't misunderstand, I don't dislike NHS. NHS is actually among the characters I like and still do BUT I cannot like NHS for what he put LXC through because of his actions, because every time I see LXC in that state my heart just hurts and I'm sad.

I do like NHS ignoring what I said about him earlier. I just wish that LXC didn't got that kind of ending in the story, it's just not justifiable IMO since LXC doesn't deserve that kind of ending because he's an innocent. The only thing he did wrong was trusting JGY but then he's only human and just like Wei Ying once said that if he was seeing JGY through the eyes of LXC instead of NMJ he would understand why LXC hold so much trust in JGY on his end. It's all just tragic and from NHS eyes I can understand why he holds some sort of underlying resentment towards LXC because he trusted JGY and not NMJ but in my eyes LXC is an innocent where seeing him getting that ending is tragic

LoveManga and CawCawBird like this.
  7. CawCawBird

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, it's definitely tragic. I think there's actually truth to both sides, in a way: LXC is probably mostly innocent (if maybe a little too naiive/trusting but that's not really anything wrong) but NHS might see this very differently. But that's what's great about the characters in this novel - they all have interesting layers.

Sauling likes this.
  8. ZoeOscar

ZoeOscar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't sad about LXC cause he already lost his objective point of view To the 2 sworn brothers and always keep his side from JGY and never try to understand NMJ point of view because of his temper and brutality but they were 3 sworn brothers and he is also have guilt of NMJ dead cause %100 trust to JGY and leave all this calm and healing process of NMJ to JGY hand and teach him all process? So that was the most brilliant revenge of NHS from both JGY and LXC. What I see that NMJ was the only one who saw real JGY under all this fake personality and he dead also because of LXC ignorance about JGY..

About NHS; since I read the flashbacks of Gusu training time when they were young, I thought he is also really smart and cunning boy like WWX and after read the time when they met again with all this "I don't know" story, I always suspect that he is doing something behind the curtains so we saw that he was the mastermind but still want to read all missing part of the puzzles like how WWX summoned and involve to the case??? He was really planned everything from the beginning ofr depend on JGY he changed his strategy too.

As a summary for 3 sworn brothers, I am sad for NMJ cause he was the most honest and righteous one. not LXC.

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's you and me go on a ride (Chapter 4) is up!!! - Wangxian AU - Link

Let me tag some of my friends in here (who I know is reading this awesome fanfic)

Tag, tag, tag: @asckj1 , @setsuna3025
    & @LoveManga , I'm guessing you're reading this too? (Anyways, I'm tagging you, to check this fic out if you haven't since it's really good :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:)

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: *Considering it was a cliffhanger how Ch.3 ended, I'm going to Runs off to read right away!!! * :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^^^^This! This has been all I cared about throughout the whole ordeal. Wei better fix him up or I will personally drag him back before he has a chance to run off to his honeymoon! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Tsukkin, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure it's not within Wei Ying's character to not do anything about it, and he did make a comment saying it wouldn't look good to just leave it like that. So I'm just going to Head Canon Wei Ying did help Wen Ning cover up that hole; though all this is being done off panel and in ch111 Wen Ning is as good as new (before they walk their separate paths)

Well my head canon anyways :blob_coffee:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Fiorisi like this.
  12. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    *clings to Wen Ning* :blobicecreamlove:

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  13. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow!!!! That fanfic c4 @Sauling Weo WuXian was almost dead there :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: But really glad he survived that!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Actually the heart stopped for 20 minutes explanation and him still surviving felt a bit too unrealistic, because when the heart stops pumping blood, the brain receives damage immediately and 20 min heart stopping will be equal to brain death for sure.

The later have of c4 was soooooo adorable. I'm going to read it 10 more times atleast :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:Things just keep getting better and better with these to love birds!! So much fluff!! Adorable WangJi didn't leave WuXian's sid ed for even a little bit. And he's nursing WuXian with so much tenderness, love and care. It's just too adorable :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right I know right!!! I mean despite I know Wei Ying is fine but I was so worried for Wei Ying :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: But luckily he's alright and Lan Zhan stayed with him this entire time!!:aww::aww::aww: well I expect nothing less from Wangji!!:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I am so wanting to :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: at Jin Zixun, Su She or was it JGY idea but omg argh :blob_thor:

And the heart stopped for 20 minutes!!!:notlikeblob: I can imagine how worry everyone was, but I have to say I really love the part when Jiang Cheng despite his injuries he came barging in because he was so worried about Wei Ying, that was really touching:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: and the fact that how both Jin Ling and Wen Yuan is both worried and cried over what happened to Wei Ying to the point they both banned Wei Ying from motor biking again was :blobjoy: but it's really "awwww" to me, they're both just really worry about him and that's :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: and of course Wei Ying unspoken words, we have Lan Zhan speak on his behalf , someone who understands Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (soulmates!!!! :aww::aww:)

Anyways I really love how Wen Yuan wanted Wei Ying to stay over at their place but only to get rejected by his sister A-Qing XDD (Wen Qing) is adorable :blobicecreamlove:

And and and the domestic lifestyle where we have Lan Zhan taking care of Wei Ying in his penthouse is just...:aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I am fangirling!!!:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: so much fluff, tenderness and care indeed!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: one thing I love about this AU is that YanLi and Jin Zixuan didn't die because I love seeing how Jin Ling grew up still having a mother and father doting on him because in canon if they were still alive I believe it will be something like this :blobsmilehappyeyes: and it is really nice and I love how supportive and understanding Yanli is for having Lan Zhan takes care of Wei Ying :blobicecreamlove: the last part was just hilarious about that comment with Madam Yu and lemon seeing Wangxian PDA :blobtongue::blobrofl:

Anyways just like you I really love this chapter and I'm going to read this again and again :aww: I'm really happy you made a comment about this chapter since I also want to fangirl with others who have read it :cookie:

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  15. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
  16. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it alreadi hhhHhahaha
    IKR IKR IKR this chp was sooooooooooo damn gdddddddddddddddd i cant go crazy about the part where lan zhan just take cares of wei ying 24/7 from everything to anything *screamsssssssssssssss* lololol just :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

both JL and a-yuan cryin thier eyes out and banning wei ying from riding and lan zhan understanding wei ying is just soooooooooooo :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww::aww: 2 cute toddlers love wei ying and wan him to be safe ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. a-yuan wantin wei ying to stay wif them but got rejected by wen qing ahhahahah nice one and yanli doin wat she does best try and match make wei ying and lan zhan by ask him to take care of her brother. hahahahahhah:blobhero::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: i was like wei ying hurry and confess den get married and adopt a-yuan as ur son. :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy:

damn Jin XuZun su she and JGY bunch of fucktards. but last part JGY went to see them danger lurkinnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :blobangery::blobthumbsdown: lan zhan will not them off easily

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  17. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    So I woke up from a nap and had a sudden epiphany!

Upon obtaining the love object they've been craving for so long, MXTX's three MLs could be described thusly:

SVSS - BingMei is a puppy who is finally given the bone he's been drooling over which has been dangling above his head for the majority of his life.

"Mmmm mmm mmm! So yummy!! Gonna take another bite and another and another and another!!!" *gnaws that poor bone down to a nub but won't give it up, doesn't want a different one, and will kill you if you try to take it from him*

GDC - Lan Zhan is a child who once stole a small taste of forbidden candy and has been endlessly dreaming of that unique flavor, searching for it, until he finally finds it in a different package.

"One should not consume with greed. I will wrap this treat up and have a lick (or four) everyday." *ends up taking a little bite the first time but refuses to give up his daily lick(s)*

HOB - Hua Cheng is a man who has been waiting for a fine wine to age and realizes the time has finally come to sample this rare and priceless brew.

"Hmm... quirky but with hidden depth and such sweetness. Something this precious should be savored and handled with exquisite care." *takes a long slow sip, eyes closed, wanting this moment to last an eternity*

Forgive me for referring to these beloved MC's as objects or food items but the analogies were too good to pass up haha

Fiorisi, LoveManga and Sofieeee like this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really touching. At least his long wait has come to an end, so happy for him and Wangxian :aww:

LoveManga and YaoiMom22 like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This image warms my heart :bloblove: (<- oh nice! Something new added to this blob! :aww:)
    [​IMG]

And this/they are all precious!! :bloblove::aww:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And yeah, there's a specific reason why I placed them in this order :blobamused: MDZS (Wangxian) > HOB (Hualian) > SV (BingQiu) because that's the order of my preference (of my love) (despite they are all precious to me!! ) :bloblove:

Fiorisi, LoveManga, kiara8 and 5 others like this.