Discussion Heaven Official's Blessing

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Nyann, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Sivajani

Sivajani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What/who us this spoiler regarding?

Sauling likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Ok.. Promise me if you reply, to put your reply in 'spoilers' since I don't want to spoil for those who don't want to know :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Here it comes....
    If you're ready... :blob_teary:
    If you're worrying about the Wind master (SQX), don't worry, he didn't die but he became mortal and didn't re-ascend till the end of novel. :blob_teary: And he became disable(one of his leg broken) and begger :blob_teary: his brother,water master,died too.That's all related to earth master (Ming Yi...). You know one of the four Supremes black water ,He Xuan,right? He is actually Earth master and he has a very deep grudge with Water master (shocking!!! :eek:) He hates water master to the core. He didn't have any direct grudge with wind master but Wind master is the cause of his hate towards Water master.I think that might have something to do with reverend of empty words,like changing fate of SQX with Black water. Actually Earth master's (Ming Yi) initial plan was to kill both of Wind and Water masters but he changed mind and let wind master go but he became mortal... That ending, no matter how I look at it, it's still tragic!!!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Because he SQX (Wind Master) loves Ming Yi(Earth master) too much and thinks of him as his best friend, but he betrayed him.and his one and only family,his brother is died too, and he also became a mortal and the worst is as a disable beggar.(Shit...Why must he have such ending.he doesn't deserve it) :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

I'm deeply sadden because 1) I Love SQX (wind master) and 2) I also love Ming Yi (Earth Master) and 3) I love their friendship!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: So this revelation (when my friend told me) really shattered my heart. I still don't know, I mean even if Ming Yi wants to take revenge but does it need to go to such extent? That's too much :blob_teary::blob_teary: And after SQX treated him kindly like his best friend too, I really don't want to believe that it's all an act from Ming Yi... :blobcry:

(Still sad... I don't want this to happen...) :blobsob: Well, a friend told me all this, so I'm still trying to recover from the shock and sadness, poor SQX!! :blob_teary:

Remember, if you're going to reply, put your reply in spoilers :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Narnar likes this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh spoilers... @Sauling dont do this to me!!!:blobsob: I know it's my choice if I want to spoiled myself, but my finger can't help it (curse you index finger!!!!) That blue button seems so temping... Every button must be clicked!!!!
    Ahh well anyways I kinda imagined Ming Yi had something to do with it, but poor wind master he was one of my fav. Ming Yi was suspicious to me due to his reaction when SQX didn't want his brother to know of his situation. I'm also pretty sure it was Ming Yi who contacted SQX through his private communication array and got SQX to open the door. So Ming Yi's gotta be connected to the Reverence of Empty Words(?) (Plz dont answer lol)
    Im really suprise hes a Supreme. How come nobody noticed this wtf. Jun Wu, how come he didnt notice this?! Either he's not as great as one think he is or Jun Wu hid this fact for some reason. Jun Wu is kinda suspicious to me for a while now I cant explain why. How can someone be a Supreme and a God at the same time. Gotta say kudos to you Ming Yi, I'm very impressed. What happened to Ming Yi after the truth about being a Supreme was uncovered?!
    On to chapter discussion 114
    XL denseness is causing me anxiety.:blobdizzy: He doesnt know why he felt upset over the joke?! Why his heart hurt?! Why he felt flustered over the marriage proposal?! Relieve HC wasn't actually married?! Upset that HC has someone in his heart already?! Angry and shocked when the Reverence of Empty Words threatened HC life?! Wanting to keep him off the radar of suspicion?! Blushing like a mad girl from the kiss?! Catching himself checking HC out?! Extremely happy when HC appears?! etc... :blobhyperthink:. If these arent signs of you being in love then I dont know what it is:facepalm:.
    Sorry village girls, HC has been taken off the marked 800 yrs ago. You've arrived a little too late.
    Only the Water Master (aka. The God of Wealth) can say that a dozen golden blocks is a "small reward".... Can I get I "small reward" too, Lord Water Master?! Also WTF is he doing to SQX?! Some brother he is...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Narnar and Sauling like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really heart broken when I found out these spoilers too because both SQX and Ming Yi are among my favourite characters and I really love their bromance :blobsob::blob_teary:

As for the private communication array, I believe it isn't Ming Yi because no matter how much Ming Yi(which his true identity is HX, one of the Supreme), wanted revenge on SWD (water master), he already cared for SQX deep down in his heart and I believe he likes him enough to not want to involve him further with the danger so his care for him is genuine, which is why I believe the person who made SQX opened the door isn't Ming Yi (HX).

From what I know (since I've been reading spoilers and asking for these) so yeah I understand how tempting it is for you to click into the spoilers XD :blobamused: HX (Ming Yi) actually wanted to not involve SQX in this (like involve him as little as possible as he know SQX didn't know what his brother SWD did).

And so I believe it wasn't HX who directly caused SQX to become a mortal at the end as his sole target was only SWD (Water Master), because he hated him so much, which after exploring the whole truth, I think it's fair to hate him because I can empathise with his hatred. I actually feel sorry for Ming Yi (HX) because I don't see what SWD did was the right or correct thing to do by stealing HX fate and make his(HX) life like hell and crap, even when I know that he only did it because he wants to save his brother SQX, but that still doesn't make it right :blobconfounded: I mean instead of stealing HX fate, which he's an innocent in all this, he could just find that demon who cursed his brother to break the curse or use other proper methods to do so. He just robbed HX fate like nothing ever happened and show no signs of remorse for how HX life turned out, that's actually really selfish :( I'm not saying I'm hating on the water master but I understand why HX would hate SWD because he was the cause to his messed up life. :blob_teary:

I'm not sure if Ming Yi have any connection to the Referend of Empty Words but I do strongly believe from what I found out that he didn't meant SQX any harm on his end. On a side note I think HC knows that this "Ming Yi" is actually HX, but he is not intervening with his (HX) plans since he doesn't care, so long as he doesn't involve XL in his plans (because that's all HC cares about lol). You can pretty much tell that HC knows because he warned XL to stay far away from them.

Actually I think Jun Wu knows but he's just keeping this silent because he find it amusing on his end, and I've been suspicious of him for a while now and because I've read the Extras I'm pretty much spoiled with the ending and so...
    trust your instinct, JW isn't to be trusted...:blobunamused:

Anyways I just want to say that in this whole ordeal I feel for SQX the most because he didn't deserve that ending and I love him so much he's such a cinnamon roll:blobsob: but I believe (from what I found out) that ending SQX got wasn't directly caused by HX and it was also implied that he did low-key helped SQX (after his identity was exposed (when SWD is killed) and SQX is banished), but he didn't reveal it was him to SQX because he knows that they can't really go back to how they once were :blob_teary: so yeah to me HX does come to genuinely care for SQX and SQX, despite he suffered all that he never once blamed HX from what I know but omg!!! My heart for these two!!:blobsob::blobsob: why is MXTX playing with my heart and my bromance here!!!:blobsad::blobpensive:

And I don't know but for what I know and whats been revealed of the Water Master I don't really like him:blobawkward:...To me what he did to HX is basically nothing really different to the demon who placed that curse on his younger brother SQX :blobtriumph: so yeah for me both SQX and HX is an innocent here :blob_teary: does that make SQX conceited in a way? I don't know anymore... :blobsleepless:

P.S. And I just read ch 114, wtf is SWD doing to SQX!!! :blobfearful: that's NOT how you should treat your "beloved brother"....

But I'm happy with those HuaLian scenes :aww:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Narnar and Cypress like this.
  5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    The angst is so painful, but so good!!!! I love drama... *cough* I mean... how very tragic *cough*
    At least SQX ascends properly by the end, but that's whats makes it sad! I wanted to see the Wind Master throughout the remainder of the novel. I hope to see more of Ming Yi too... I love his character as well....

Ok so on to 116 discussion...
    That martial God of the East, Quan Yi Zhen is one of my fav now!
    Wakes up, still grogy, has no idea whats going on, but takes XL side and beats Pei Ming lol. Maybe he doesn't like PM or wanted a 1 vs 1?! Welll whatever the reason he's cool in my book. I cracked when he picked up the bed and throwed it like it was nothing to PM. I still remember how he went down to beat this worshipers at the Mid-Autum festival cause the play they put up was silly lol.
    XL unconsciously protects his hubby's goods from others eye while he himself gets red faced in the process. XL, honey you're the only one there that has his mind in the gutter (apart from the readers~). Nobody will steal him from you either, so chill~
    Everything is finally unraveled, lets get ready for the angst together.:blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Sauling likes this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, I understand since I am the same, I love it when the story have drama/angst because it brings out the emotions that makes me like it more, although for angst and drama, I would want a proper closure/happy ending for me to really recover from all that pain lol XDD :blobsweat:

I have yet to read Chapter 116 on my end, but where did you read 117?? Currently it's only 116 chapters up when I checked on my end :blobawkward:

And LOL Pei Ming, meh, I hope he suffers brahahaahahahaha!

P.S: Personally for me, I am really liking HX more and more :blob_teary: I am so not ready when that time comes, but I'll firmly believe (from what I know) that HX (Ming Yi) cares for SQX. :blob_teary:

Narnar likes this.
  7. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps sorry it's 116:blobsweat:
    I love the Earth Master even though he barely talks or appears, it's indeed complicated lol

Nobody cares about PM hes just a meh character.
    When you're done reading tell me your thoughts on QYZ~

Sauling likes this.
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this now! :blobpopcorn:

And my thoughts on QYZ? I think he's super cool for helping XL, MY, and SQX escape! :aww: and ofcourse him beating Pei Ming up earned him extra points! :aww: he seems to be on the side of Justice and he doesn't give a crap with what he see is wrong or injustice, I mean that's the impression I got when he decided to help them escape.

This chapter also revealed SQX ascension and the fate between him and HX :( I'm really interested to learning more and it's obviously that the water master (SWD) used underhanded method like that and he is so respected highly as a god...

The earth master(HX) is really likeable for me personally since he have a sad back story, but I do love how HX helped carry SQX on his back to escape, that was sweet (I don't know why since the spoilers came out I have been paying extra close attention to their interactions on my end xD), no one can convince me that HX isn't genuine with his concern and worry for SQX as his friend!

That scene where XL got flustered by a half naked HC is just adorable in a hilarious way lol :blobjoy: I mean XL is really dense to not figure out why he was flustered and after all these hints hahahahahaha :blobjoy: (but he's such a sweetheart, I'm just enjoying this slow burn confession haha :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:); XL dear I can't wait until you realized your feelings for HC :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Cypress likes this.
  9. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    hi there, just joining here and the latest chap i read is 118

from all MXTX novels i read, HOB is my fav novel :blob_grin:

i always love HC and XL interaction, even if it was only a glimpse. MXTX never skipped chances to show their love :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: i like how others can see their love but only XL is so oblivious. And i also like Feng Xin and Mu Qing bickering till fighting :blobjoy::blobjoy: also how other heaven officials all alert of HC while XL defend him, like 'what are you all getting panicky about , he doesn't even do anything' :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: i must say, the humor in HOB is really my cup of tea. i remember LMAO when XL just swept away by the sand storm in the middle of sentence :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

hopsica, Cypress and Sauling like this.
  10. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, Welcome! :aww:

I have to say, I too, have always love HC and XL interactions from the beginning, it never disappoints, so I can understand why HOB would be your no.1 favourite :blobicecreamlove: (Even though for me, my no.1 favourite is MDZS (Wangxian) but I also really love HOB and HuaLian a lot :blob_grin:)

Chapter 118 was nice, but Ch.119-120 was even better :bloblove::bloblove:

That scene was LOL, HILARIOUS, but I think my favourite is the scene when Xie Lian cooked for both SQX and "MY" haha, it's just hilarious to see their reactions afterwards :blobrofl::blobrofl:

And some fanarts to share from the recent chapter - I find that how Xie Lian, "why don't you be on top, and I'll be on bottom" sound so >////< when you take that 'out of context', like there's another meaning to it (lolol, don't mind my fangirl kicking in).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    hopsica, Narnar and Cypress like this.
  11. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    That coffin scene was pure fan service!!!! In the end it was completely useless and got dragged back to the island pfff. XL is finally awakening to his desires bwuahahaha after 800 yrs of abstinence he finally knows what a boner is lol. Of course XL wasnt the only one... HC didnt escape unscathed either~
    That kiss was so cute too, arg XL stop being so precious; I can't take it!!!!
    Beach chapter was just a Hualian chapter no actual plot development, just romance development~
    XL doesnt even know he's been drinking vinegar for chapters now. Not knowing he's jelly of himself tsk tsk...
    Ouh Ming Yi... I LOVE YOU PLZ DON'T DIE OR ANYTHING! THE ANGST IS SO CLOSE IM NOT READY!

12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, the plot-twist is coming, I have came to love Ming Yi (He Xuan) ALOT now, and because I've been spoiled, I already know what's going to happen, but it doesn't mean I'm ready.... :blobsob::blobsob: I really don't believe he will do anything to hurt SQX because he already likes him/consider him a friend, him not wanting him to die is already proof that he cares!!! :blob_teary: but I'm not ready to see them break apart :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I think it's really He Xuan conflict in all this that makes me love him; and to be fair, I still say he have every right to hate SWD (I would too if I was in his shoes :blobsad:), and Chapter 123 already confirmed that Hua Cheng already knew about He Xuan's plans in all this, which is pretty much fine; I love how to HC, all he cares about is only XL(it's so endearing to me! :bloblove:)

And ow, ow, ow.... The next few chapters is probably going to be heart breaking :blob_teary: Whatever it is, I'm going to keep an open mind, and continue to love HX/"Ming Yi", SQX (which I already love)

@Cypress , let's cry together when those heart-breaking scenes come, I needed a buddy to talk with about this, you're in? :blob_teary:
    And yeah, I totally agree that the coffin scene is all fanservice, and it's really funny how Xie Lian asked Hua Cheng "why not you be on the top, and I'll be on the bottom" (*cough* taking this out of context, kinda *cough* seme *cough* and Uke *cough* :blobamused:); but I sure LOVE that CPR that XL gave HC!!! Soooo fangirl-worthy! :bloblove::bloblove:

13. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm all in for the ride! Lets suffer and cry together :blobsneeze:.
    He Xuan deserves his justice, but its too sad to see them break apart I love their interactions. HX is such a realistic character going through an internal battle, feeling conflicted over his feelings and objective. Gosh I love him!
    I hope to see more of him after this arc (wishful thinking). Honestly HC knows EVERYTHING that goes on, at this point I'm not really suprised. Looks like fellow Supremes already have this mental agreement to not disturb the other party in any shape or form due to respect and maintaining order, I really liked that~ HX did a great job in trying to get XL out of there; very patient and careful.
    If im not mitsaken I think it was chapter 126 or 127 where XL realizes his feelings(?) I might be wrong so dont quote me on that...

Sauling likes this.
  14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah let's be in this together!! :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

He Xuan really does deserve his justice, and what you said is what makes me love him even more! He's very realistic and relatable so really I can't hate him for what he's going to do because honestly? I still don't think what SWD did was right, I'm not saying him wanting to save his brother is wrong but just the method he used was wrong, which caused an innocent (HX) to suffer so much because of SWD actions, so I'm actually glad that XL voiced his personal opinions about it saying he doesn't agree with SWD actions because I feel the same on my end.

It's going to be extremely painful to see HX and SQX fall apart because I've come to really love their interactions. And honestly why is MXTX doing this to me? :blob_teary: I feel like no matter what HX is going to say to SQX (after his identity is exposed) it's just him trying to harden his heart and go through with the revenge, on SWD; but if you look at all the little moments that is shared between HX and SQX you can really see that HX care and his concern for SQX well-being isn't an act. Like I am sure what hurts SWD the most is to kill SQX first but HX took another path to not involve SQX in this. This already tells me how he really feels about SQX deep down :blob_teary:

I think this is all really sad because no matter how they both genuinely feel about each other as best friends and it's probably the only friend HX really opens up to :blob_teary: (perhaps even the only friend he ever had!!! :blobsob: you see his manor, it's so empty and feels so lonely :cry:) but in the end because of "what happened" it's hard for them to go back to how they used to :blob_teary: and you can really just kill me right here because I'm not going to be alright for my brotp ending :blobsob: but I still love them so much!!! :blobsob::blobsob:

I also want to see more or HX after this arc and according to spoilers from what I read of people who read further they speculated when SQX return later, while he was in danger, there was a clone that protected and helped SQX from danger and after that (if I remember correctly) he also gave SQX back the wind master fan (all fixed almost as good as new); but he didn't reveal his real identity to SQX, only just turned his back and left afterwards, but because of how he was like with SQX, people speculate that this might have been HX because it's just how HX usually is like before they fell apart :( And people speculate (which I think is legit) HX didn't reveal his real identity in front of SQX because he knew they can't go back to being like how they used to because of what happened to SWD :blobsneeze: but after all this HX still care and low-key helps SQX (indirectly) :blob_teary:

HC knowing the truth isn't a surprise anymore since yeah like you said :blobrofl: and also because there are hints thrown in here and there, to him he doesn't feel the need to help the gods so HX plans doesn't concern him so long as he doesn't involve XL in this, and I think this is their deal. But I do like how HX really didn't want to involve XL in his plans like he promised so that's like supremes have their agreement due to respect (it's interesting IMO!)

I think it's around that chapter though I'm not entirely sure XD :bloblove:but should be soon though :bloblove:

And P.S. forgive my long reply because I really need to let all this out because my heart just got so many feels for my brotp :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Cypress and Narnar like this.
  15. Narnar

Narnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Reading 124,I really don't know how I feel right now anymore.my whole mind is blank and can only think abt them.even though I've already known the spoilers and how they would end....but It still felt so heartbroken and hurtful...I'm not ready.:blobtired: I really came to love He Xuan so much...and knowing how he would feel broke my heart into pieces.He has all the right to kill both of them but he can't bring himself to kill SQX.and how much he would hurt seeing his one and only friend broken into pieces..( both body and soul) not only that it was because of him.:blob_teary: surely he is not wrong..not even the least... but SQX was his friend.... his partner staying by his side,caring for him for many years... but he is also his sworn enemy...the source of his suffer...but He couldn't kill him.:blob_teary: such a twisted fate :blobsweat_2::blobtired:

SQX got it the worst. He thought of his Ming Xiong so precious to him..his best friend....but he killed his brother in front of him.. SWD deserved that(he did such immoral thing to HX) but for SQX, he is still his only family and SWD did that all for his sake so he can't blame him.but he can't blame HX either.He even doesn't have the right to hate HX for his doing.
    He also can't die. He has to live alone and suffer in the mortal world without anyone to rely on.
    But thank goodness that HX still care for him and low-key protect him.if not,my heart would really bleed from all this tragic...:blobsweat_2:
    I feel like I'll never recover from this tragic story between them.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Sauling likes this.
  16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think SQX is immortal I believe hes just a regular mortal now and can die out of old age. Cause he was never meant to be a Heavenly official in the first place. XL was casted to the mortal realm, but maintained his immortality and has the cursed shakle that sealed his spiritual powers, but SQX wasnt kicked out since in reality he was never the "Wind Master".
    I'm not sure correct me if Im wrong, maybe I missed something

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    *HUGS FOR YOU* and *HUGS for @Cypress also, because I don't think she is doing any good either after reading chapter 124 :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

@Narnar , you already know how I feel about all this now, since I've told you this before, but you don't need to worry about SQX, because from what I know, and read, SQX doesn't really suffer living in the mortal world, which is why, I've also come to the conclusion that (even MXTX said so herself) SQX is much happier as a mortal than going back to being a god... Yes, being a god gives him status and power, but what good will that do if it will only going to remind him of those painful memories? :blob_teary::blob_teary: And Xie Lian, despite he and SQX are still best friends, but XL is not always in the Heavens, because after he and HC got married, he lived with HC... Personally, I think it's more happier for SQX to live as a mortal (like he is in the end), because he is seen to be more happier, more cheerful that way, he's also got a bunch of new friends that makes him happy, so he's not alone...

As for SQX hating HX, I think he have mixed feelings for him, on one side, he knows that HX have every right to enact this revenge, and hate them, but on another side, despite he knows what SWD is wrong, but he is still his brother, and blood is thicker than water, I don't think he hates HX in the end, because he knows that they deserves this, but at the same time, I don't think they can be like before, which is why, knowing this really is NOT alright for me :blobsob:

For me, personally, I feel for HX alot too, because I do think that aside from SQX who is truly his one and only friend, he doesn't really have any other friends where he really loved/cared about... And when I see how his manor is like.... I just feel a sense of loneliness and that makes me even more sad... :blob_teary: HX may have enacted his revenge, but I really don't think he's happy in a long run :blob_teary: At least for SQX, he still have XL and his new friends in the mortal realm, but HX doesn't have anyone anymore :( )

It's no doubt for me that HX still cares for SQX, and this is what makes me love him more, because HX have the right to hate SQX (for the source of his misfortune) but he didn't hate him in the end, and just let him go; and come back to help him in the end, without letting SQX know it was him, and if SQX doesn't know it was him, I'm just going to die more inside because I think he deserves to know (just how HX feels about him)... :blobsob:

You and me both, I absolutely will never ever recover from this tragic story between them :blobsob::blobsob: Honestly.... both HX and SQX deserves a better closure between them, they both deserves a second chance to be friends again... but MXTX won't let them and this hurts very much... :blob_teary::blob_teary: I just want to give both of them a hug on my end....

And just want to say something about this part on my end:
    This is just a personal theory, and no, I haven't read Ch.125 yet, so I don't know if it was shown further of HX and SQX (but I guess not??)

At this moment, SQX said he wanted to die... Judging from SQX personality, can he really live on happily without his brother? So, I've been thinking, how is it possible for SQX to be able to live up to all those moments in the mortal realm, despite how low he felt at that moment, that he wanted to die :( HX also said "Dream on" and I know this is his tsundere way of saying that he doesn't want him dead. At the same time, I think his feelings for him (still seeing him as his dear friend) doesn't want him to go through that pain anymore[I think it probably does hurt him to see SQX (who used to be so happy/cheerful) being in that state :blob_teary:) SO, I'm guessing (if HX have that ability...) is HX probably did took away all SQX painful feelings at that time, so it enabled him to lived on happily, making new friends in the mortal realm, so he can return to being the cheerful/happy person that he once knew, because he really didn't want him dead... I think it was his way of helping SQX so he can continue living (without feeling the pain that he felt when he witnessed the death of his brother...) and if that's the case, it only makes me love HX more.... :blobsob: People may argue that HX wants SQX to live on to suffer, but I would argue that it's not the case because HX wants SQX to live on because he cares for him still

I don't know how much this holds true but it's just my personal theory for now...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I love He Xuan so much that I'm claiming him, literally!!!
    No amount of things he did in the chapter can take that away!!! He was not wrong, Justice!!!!
    @Sauling Help :blobsneeze:
    I love these idiots too much is almost like the Yi city arc at GDC. They werent very important characters, but my attachment to them is too much! Arg When HX said "You called the wrong person" it broke me!!! For me he's saying that the person SQX knew and hanged out with for the past centuries isn't him! (Which is b.s. to me) That that was a facade, his real self is the person SQX currently sees, HX. He actually stopped for a split second, but in the end his objective took priority over SQX's feelings *rips SWD's head:blobninja:*. I'm just emotionally crippled right now I spended the whole day reading that chapter cause I keept going back :blob_coughblood:. SWD actually had the ballls to blow a hole to my beloved's chest, he had that be-headment coming!

Anyways 125
    We go back to Hualian!!!! That kiss was so hot and intense:blobnosebleed:. I've read that section like 10 times cause... Wow! XL actually has guts, man! Taking the initiative and pressing HC down and holding him by the neck and face was just incredible:blobmelt:. Ah but then I was reminded of HX so my insta moment of happiness lasted as much as it takes to burn half an incense stick...
    XL praised HX and HC did as well~ See, if HC approves then by law HX is legit.

So HX perhaps didnt kill the Earth Master, also if
    my hubby didn't bring those fishmen ships to the east ans south sea as bait (ha see he doesnt like to involve innocent people) then who was it?

19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help too!! :blobsneeze::blobsneeze: But I'm here, let's heal each other, I need to gush out all these feelings right now :blobsob:, because gosh I came to love He Xuan so much, and just like you, nothing he did in that chapter can take that away, it was justice!!! (And I really do think SWD deserves that, when he was saying all that to He Xuan without a sign of remorse, to the point of implying the real winner is him, I seriously just want to strangle him harder!!! It was justice imo what HX did to SWD!!! :blobhero::blobhero: )

Omg, same, I love these precious idiots so much too, so I might go and search up some fanfic that can heal my broken heart that has a better ending for He Xuan and SQX where they remained as friends, so I can just head canon and treat that as canon on my end! :blobangel:

That part really broke me too, because his identity might have been a lied to SQX but not his feelings for SQX as a friend, what they shared between them, is genuine :blob_teary: All those years isn't an act, it's truly how HX really feels about SQX (because he isn't heartless, if he is, he wouldn't have came to the point of caring for SQX as his friend). And you really can tell when he stopped for a split second, because looking at SQX like that, I bet it hurts He Xuan to see him like this ;_; but then he hardened his heart again, and put on a facade saying it's not him, I wonder what would happen if SQX calls him by his real name instead? 'He-Xiong'... :blobsob: I am not even sorry that SWD died, because he deserves this retribution!! :blobninja:

And I almost cried when he asked SQX to pass him the gold locket, which links him to his brother, and instead of actually hurting/injuring SQX to lure his brother out, he injured himself as the target :cry: and even when SQX told him it will only work with his own blood(being SQX) but HX just looks at him and abandons the idea in the end, and just decide to not go through with it, and who say he doesn’t care for SQX!!! Even XL (being inside SQX) was touched by how genuine HX feels about SQX (☍﹏⁰)。

Ohh, you make me really want to jump to reading CH 125 (I haven't read it yet, since my mind was filled with HX and SQX and I am trying to recover from it still) but I will jump to read this after I'm done with this reply, HuaLian!!! :bloblove::bloblove:

XL praised HX? How come? And HC did too? OMG!!! I'm so happy they approved!! :aww: If HX receives this comment by both of them, then I'm happy that there's emphasis on this matter (even when I don't need any, but it's good to have it) that HX is legit. Honestly, if HX didn't stop SWD from strangling the last air out of SQX, would he seriously go through with killing his own "precious" brother? :blobcurse:

If not HX, then most likely
    Jun Wu [since he is the ultimate big boss], for his master-plan, but I'm guessing here

P.S: @Cypress , can I just say that I am adoring your new title!! :aww::aww: Please make HX happy!! :blobgift: although I am totally with you in this, HX deserves to be happy in the end, after everything that he's been through! :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

EDIT: Just read it, and that HuaLian kiss was so hot!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: And so someone else had
    dragged those fishermen into the stormy East Sea indeed (I'm glad this is confirmed that it isn't HX, because I knew he's not the type to involve an innocent there!)

And Qi Rong in this chapter is just pure hilarious! :blobjoy:

Pei Ming and Ling Wen knew what SWD did to HX and they didn't disapprove with his methods....:blobexpressionless: Sometimes those gods to me aren't real gods that follow the order of what's allowed and not allowed.

Honestly if HC can spoke up for HX like this (which HC doesn't normally praise someone); it really shows that what HX did is right (indeed).

I'm already missing HX and SQX :blobconfounded:

20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Moly, that HuaLian kiss in Ch. 127 is SO INTENSE!!!! *Fangirls so hard in that whole scene* (Too bad Hua Cheng doesn't remember though!) :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

I have to say I find it funny how Xie Lian wants to slap HC to wake him up, but he just bring himself to slap him hard, and I'm like: "LOL, just admit that you absolutely DON'T hate that kiss at all" :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: (omg!!!!!)

P.S: I do think that the stronger (in terms of level) you are for the Demons (like Supremes), it is more difficult for you to lose control. In that whole moment, I'm also worrying for He Xuan there too... I hope he's okay (I'm sure he is..)

Cypress and Narnar like this.