Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their power is to block gift, his spirit power control is an art. So nope, they can’t do a thing.

2. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said Hajin but I was refering to his Black Lotus identity.

It's obvious that Black Lotus is dangerous, and he's currently eliminating humanity's traitors. It's in Kim Suhko best interest to let him do that, with so many high positioned politician removed he can take advantage and gather more power.

3. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless those eliminated happen to be his power base to begin with. Those who are easily tempted by Orden now would have been easily swayed by powerful people in the past.

4. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair point.

5. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for the new chapter spoiler, the author’s break is almost over... just a little bit more

6. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually 2 new chapters were already posted

7. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure Totocoroco will post spoilers soon enough.

8. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 278-280

We learn about the assassins group and how the 5 are all the descendents of a famous assassin(now dead)they all got the same gift to turn invisible as well as their unique gift, one of them has a tracking gift and they learn that Black Lotus is Hajin, they use that tracking gift to predict where Hajin is gonna be and create a trap there with another one that can create a field that can block gifts, they almost succeed in killing Hajin the first time but they dont know about his regression, they are waiting but this time when Hajin appears he use his spirit power to create a field to see the invisible, he also use spartan to summon Cheok Jungyeong(seriosly this guy is basically a pokemon they always summon him to help the fight) with the invisibility gone they are easy targets for CJ and Hajin, they capture them are lock them in a CT special prison Hajin later learns that Sahyuk is there as well from CJ.

Joochul tries to kill the Golem but can't, he can break his defense but is not enough to give a fatal blow and his regen is to fast to kill him, he says they need someone with enough power to give a fatal blow, and they are thinking of Suhho when Heinken shows up there. Yeonha is back in her room thinking how to get close to Heinken, when Rachel comes to talk about a Aliance between guilds, while Rachel is talking Evandel comes looking for Rachel, Yeonha recognizes her and ask who's that kid but Rachel just grab her and runs away, Yeonha chase after her but she is to fast with her wind spirit.

Hajin goes to visit Sahyuk, after seeing her in prison and in a bad shape he is thinking how one of his most powerful characters is always such a underdog(he didnt realize most of it is because of him)Hajin ask why she came to find the CT, she says she wants to borrow him to help her with the getting to her world, Boss threats her saying what she really wants is to kidnap Hajin, but he just says is impossible for her(because of the Fate Mark),later he gives some of his cook food to her to help her heal and she becames addicted to it.
    After Rachel escape Yeonha is back in her room, she goes full misunderstanding mode again, thinking Evandel is HajinX Rachel daughter she fell jealous and betrayed.Rachel goes to sleep with Evandel and is thinking that she can't let Yeonha find out about her since she is the greedy type that will do anything to raise her guild status, the next day her "teacher" (forgot her name) comes looking for her, we learn that in the original because of her Master-disciple status she took advantage of Rachel and thats why she come looking for her now(so while Nayun is Intelligence-dumb Rachel is Social-dumb she can't say no to her teacher even if she is a bitch and is awful to her, lets just hope Hajin shows up later to tell her Teacher to fuck off)

Suhoo group is training when Aileen comes to tell them about a new mission to go to Oden territory and use a 7-rank card to create a fortress to use guerrila warfare, Aileen says they got a outsider to help with the mission and is Bell, when they ask if they can trust him Aileen says he pass all lie detection tests and is bound by oaths(dont know if any of that work on him), with that Bell use his Mass Teleport to help the team to get to Ordens territory.After arriving they meet with other teams there doing prep work they search for a place to "build" the fortress, after finding a good spot Aileen use the card to build the fortress, now they are ready for guerrillla tactics. Nayun is in a room changing when Seyeon shows up, Nayun drop her love invitation item and Seyeon ask her about it, Nayun explains what it is and that she is gonna use to summon Extra 7 and ask for help, Jiyoon is there(the girl that likes gossip) she figure out that Hajin is Extra7, she sneak out and goes to find Jonghak.
    In England Heinkes manage to kill the golem using his abilities he turns him into iron. Back to Africa Hajin goes there as Black Lotus to help, this time the association hired him to help extract some spies that they plant on Orden side and bring them back to the fortress.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  9. mark.is.daisuke

mark.is.daisuke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapters!

10. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    Words of prophecy :v

11. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, of cource it is a novel anf chinese immortal novel makes me rage more
    But some people or orgsnisation can be described so disgustingly eh?
    Like rachel's teacher(i bet that bastard have betrayed for Orden)
    And the organisation, oh lets kill Black lotus! And then wow he survived, lets ask him for a favor

12. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter ^.^ Hopefully this teacher doesn't see Evandel's power and become jealous and hit her or some shit, I'm gonna be really pissed if that happens.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    No no, that is exactly what will happen, I can bet that the teacher betrayed humanity and is sent to kill Rachel and Evandel. She is a self centered egoistic bitch with nothing to back her up but her mouth. So weird that she is not a djinn yet, like the original academy teacher who is jealous of both Suho (original story) and Hajin.

14. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    She can try, let's see if Fenrir (the wolf) and Rachel gonna let her walks away with a single bone intact.

15. Scaethys

Scaethys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there nothing about the driver working with Orden to kidnap Yeonha?

16. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the Teacher is just respected because she's the best in the world in elementalism. elementalism being super-duper rare,it doesn't mean shit, I bet Rachel after being the disciple of the elementalist in the tower is actually way stronger.

I'm so glad Chae joochul failed. I'm sure Hajin with his sniper rifle would have pierce Toji's defense. I'm really convince that Hajin can defeat Chae Joochul.

Aileen's gonna cry again if she trusts Bell.
    I really don't like people like Jiyoon, always meddling with other people businessand can't take a hint. And why the hell is she going to Jonghak telling him Hajin = Extra 7 ? It's beyond being a bitch.

And the Best for Last:

Best Waifu Yeonha's is misunderstanding again ! I missed that! A. LOT .

17. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like I'm the only person here who actually likes Joochul lol. He's such a badass why all the hate just cuz he fucked up a shit ton'o peoples lives :eek:

Totocoroco and karenen like this.
  18. karenen

karenen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only hope to see daddy hajin in berserk mode when hero association or elementalist teacher put them eyes over our beautiful Evandel

19. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope nothing yet
    Yes and No, Hajin is actuatly a Glass Canon, he can kill(win) againts anyone if he use all his stigma and it is a surprise attack and if he can prepare in advance like with the Devil but if someone manage to dodge his attack he is screw his weakness is close combat and long fights,he needs distance and end everything in one shot if not he loses from almost anyone.(only Fate can help him with close combat)

And now that i think about it the Author really sucks at fight scenes, meaning he always skip them or it end in a instant like with Hajin, he good with world building and characters development but his fight descritions is nom existence

dereonlad likes this.
  20. Scaethys

Scaethys Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely agree with you on the fight scenes. The author just glosses over them, like the fight between Kururu and Boss.
    "They fought. Boss took his right arm. He ran."
    But then again I'd rather read about the actual progression of story than the fight scenes, so guess its not so bad for me. Can't wait for chapter 278. What exactly do you mean by Yeonha getting jealous :) :)