Spoiler Seal Cultivation for Self-Improvement

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does “tsukkomis” mean?

2. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    A comeback? Uh QUICKLY LOOK IT UP I TRIED BEING HELPFUL BUT IT DIDN'T WORK

Tintl and Kleep like this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Comments

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo, I read more. And was hit by unexpected feels.

That comedic misunderstanding blows up in their faces spectacularly. During the tryouts for entering the sect, ML saves MC as they're falling down a cliff. This involves hugging MC of course, so MC wakes and thinks, 'why's this person's chest so flat.' Then of course there's the presence of that down there that no girl should have. MC freaks out/feels sad over the fact that his first crush has been a guy all along, ML wakes up and is gentle as always until MC's behavior clues him in. Then they argue and ML is made super sad, because at first ML thought MC was stringing him along until MC blurts out that he thought he was a girl. Then ML is made SUPER sad and upset and he storms off (while telling MC to gun, which in Chinese is a very rude way of telling someone to get out/go away. More direct translation is 'roll'). MC is also sad because he's attached to ML despite this romance stuff confusing him. ML admitted he couldn't 'go back' to regular friendship when MC said he wanted them to just be friends, that's why he went away.

More feels and sad as MC is separated from MC and thinking over his feelings again. MC seems to be very low-EQ. At one point, he even asks one of their married friends about how two men do it lol. And he even goes to research how exactly two men do it. At the end of the competition, MC and ML still in the running for entering sect. ML is last to arrive at meeting point, but he's extremely beat up and bloody but is freaking so far ahead of everyone else as the NUMBER ONE RANKER. (poor guy must have been venting his feels on the monsters) ML almost collapses at one point and MC tries to go to him, but this other girl props him up instead, giving MC a lot of confusing feelings.

MC also tries to visit ML while he's recuperating, but sees him and the girl being close. He retreats but overhears a conversation ML has with the girl -- apparently they have some kind of unofficial deal? (I think girl is helping ML make MC jealous) Anyway, ML decides to end the deal and says that it's not the way that he wants to get what he wants. Girl leaves, ML is alone in room. MC hears ML calling his name, bursts in, and......sees ML jerking off. Poor ML is so stunned, embarrassed, and angry that he yells at MC to 'gun' again.

Blah blah, more figuring of feelings and stuff. Turns out their OP expert friend is actually the demon who captured MC in 1st timeline, he tries to get to MC/goes berserk and almost assaults him despite MC's resistance. ML saves the day. Sometime after this, MC 'fesses up (while crying) that he just doesn't want ML to leave, and something like he's willing to try. They end up doing it......a lot.......like a marathon. For maybe three straight days & nights lol, trying out every position in the book except penetration. They're pretty much official by this point. ML has something like a mental demon in his heart around the fact that maybe MC really doesn't feel the same way he does (i.e. romantic love).

...and now I gotta go MTL more. *gallops away*

Peachiii, pcheshire, Ease and 37 others like this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to update this with the ending from what I remember, though it's been a while:

Blah blah blah MC and ML are both successful (and form a sect of their own I think?). MC somehow gets stranded in a different space (?), but one of rules for breaking out of it requires him to reach the next cultivation level (supposedly nearly impossible). MC and ML have long since been going steady btw, so MC is extremely motivated. ML on the other hand just keeps waiting and waiting (I think for somewhere from decades to hundreds of years). ML's pattern is like this: wait, oh wait my lifespan isn't enough let me spontaneously and miraculously level up a cultivation realm in less than a minute, wait, level up cultivation realm to increase lifespan, wait, etc.

One of MC's tribulations (?) involves him going to a past/alternate world in which ML was never led by MC onto path of cultivation. In that world, ML is the greatest Emperor the world has ever seen but all alone (even though he has concubines). ML still falls for MC, and is still worried over MC crying (MC's sad at seeing ML die, even if this isn't his ML) for ML since ML by that time is old and going to die. ML says something romantic about how he's never regretted meeting MC and will always love him.

Some stupid people decide to attack the sect that MC and ML made, since it's been such a long time since ML last came out. ML beats them up. Suddenly, a hole opens in the sky and out drops super leveled-up MC. MC and ML have such a calm, platonic meeting that everyone thinks WTH.

In the privacy of their rooms, they get in a sulky and short couple's fight about 'you left me for so long' (ML) and 'you died on me' (MC). This leads into them tearing clothes off each other for passionate reunion sex; everyone knows to stay far away and ignore the sounds lol. It ends with MC and ML confessing their feelings to each other (again) in the afterglow.

THE END (no extras for this novel that I could find)

6. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the AU Emperor ML have any kids with the concubines?

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Can’t remember lol, but probably? His goal in that life was being best emperor and having an heir should be on the list.

8. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of like exaggerates internal comment with a weird expression that is usually funny -
    The girl in this picture is tsukomming....

Attached Files:

Tintl likes this.
  9. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that's sad.... AU ML died in MC's arms. Doesn't that mean his children and concubines/Empress didn't visit him when he's on his deathbed.

10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    That, or AU ML wanted his privacy with MC lol. MC wasn’t there all the time

Fieyy-Qa likes this.
  11. bowlofwarmsoup

bowlofwarmsoup Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey I just translated and published the first chapter of this. I'm not gonna commit to this, so if anyone has any interest in it please contact me!

Summary:
    Yu Qiu once thought that he and his shixiong would be together for his entire life, but the moment when he fell into an enemy’s hands, he stared helplessly as his shixiong and a woman by his side stepped into a bridal room together.

He knew he was one foot in the grave, powerless to reverse the situation.

After reincarnating, how could he walk the path of seal cultivation again?

Rebel? Vengeance? Revenge? Depend on a loyal dog who would be his shield?

That was too low for him!!!

He was going to:

Break up that haze in front of his eyes and turn it into tall mountains.

No longer depend on anyone, but rely on his own strength for everything.

Make every cultivator never say the words “seal cultivation is only supplementary” ever again.

Become the strongest person in the world.

Show that he will become a Daozhang.​

link

alexfilia, Ease, Fiorisi and 3 others like this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the teaser! It would be nice if someone could list this on NU so people can read it and maybe want to pick it up.

Kleep and bowlofwarmsoup like this.
  13. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bowlofwarmsoup likes this.
  14. bowlofwarmsoup

bowlofwarmsoup Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? by who?? I did ask for people to contact me
    hopefully someone does, it's less than 100 chapters too which is nice. If someone doesn't I'm probably gonna end up releasing chapters on a really sporadic basis

readerz likes this.
  15. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that was you... ;-)

16. bowlofwarmsoup

bowlofwarmsoup Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, I was just confused

Kleep likes this.
  17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I changed the tittle o/

18. Christin168

Christin168 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, hello and sorry for bothering but can you please give me a spoiler, what happened to the bad guy(Xu Hong) who has been liar to MC? Did he get what he should deserve? Thank You Very Much if you are willing to grant me your grace in spoiler it

19. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deserved? Well, not in the revenge Novel kinda way. This isn’t a face slapping novel with 2D style villains. The MC and him become friends later once Mc is able to realize why things happened the way they did in the last life. The two are never as close as they were before. it’s because of that betrayal that the Mc becomes strong enough to fight and win the final battle. But it your looking for a humiliating ending for him then no it doesn’t happen. Things also progress with the ml better because the Mc is able to see how the ml treats him differently than Xu Hong did. (The ML allows him to help with the fights and relies on him for things. Hong always wanted the Mc to just be taken care of.)

ahsudole and Kleep like this.
  20. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t explain a lot in the first chapter. The thing is that the Mc had a severe head injury as a toddler. Xu Hong found him And realized he had great potential as a cultivator just after the mc’s Dad had died. Because of the injury the Mc was severely mentally handicapped and XU Hong took the place of his Dad and cared for him until his cultivation reached a level when the injury was cleared. The mc’s memories don’t even start until that point so when he reverses time and ends up back in the shack he used to live in the Mc doesn’t even recognize the place.

Somewhere along the way the Mc decides to forgive Xu Hong because he felt the good and the bad things evened out. Instead of holding a grudge he focuses his attention on becoming stronger so that he is never in a position where he has to completely rely on someone else again.

This leads to some funny fight scenes where the Mc is used floor tiles to block and fight against sword cultivators and the like. He also builds much stronger relationships with the people that matter to him because he could see the flaws in his previous relationship.

There are a whole lot of other funny moments. (He spends a good chunk of the book thinking the ML is a girl) he totally falls for her before finding out he’s a he. By that point ML had decided to accept the Mc pursuit so when he’s rejected for being a guy he goes a bit crazy and ends up going on a demon beast killing spree in the middle of the sect entrance trials. he walks in all bad ass hours late and bleeding, but the master in charge of the trials just Kept extending the time tell he got there. He ends up taking first place.

Peachiii, alexfilia, Shizun and 2 others like this.