Japanese Fremd Torturchen

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by RR-2, Mar 15, 2019.

1. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Fremd Torturchen
    Raw Link :
    N/A
    NU Link : series / fremd-torturchen /
    Why It Should Get Picked Up :
    This series has original and interesting story, original with an Isekai story in general. with dark elements and protagonist tragic past that make this story interesting.

with mostly story that puts forward loser mc in the previous world and then be over powered in new world. this story not like that, mc has been totured and abused in the previous world by her father then when he died strangled by his father he teleported to new world with chaos everywhere by female protagonist to be slave/butler to serve her. and if he refuse he will tortured once again.

i like this dark story.
    aaand don't forget romantic scene love triangle between mc and the maid and the master make this story really really interesting. I can't wait to find what will happened. what is the fate of the mc? will he find happiness? Will he get a happy end? or whether he will continue to be trapped in misery.
    i never find story like this. please please pick this up. this story have been adapted to manga btw.

Synopsis :

“I am ‘Torturchen’ Elisabeth Le Fanu, both a proud wolf and a lowly sow.”

After dying, Sena Kaito was reborn in another world and confronted with a peerless beauty, Elisabeth, who had appeared before his eyes. Introducing herself as “Torturchen,” she commanded Kaito to become her servant, but he refused on the spot. When Elisabeth presented Kaito with the choice of either torture or butler, he immediately submitted and began to serve at Elisabeth’s side, to accompany her until she completed her mission. Unbelievably, it turned out that Torturchen’s mission as a condemned sinner was to eliminate fourteen ranked demons and their contractors!

“Yes, indeed. I shall die, as lonely as a wolf and as pitifully as a sow.”

Ayasato Keishi x Ukai Saki! This awesome partnership offers a masterpiece of dark fantasy set in another world! Here begins the legend of world salvation, undertaken by the maiden who had been condemned by the world.

sorry for word mistake or grammar not native english and sorry if i breaking thread rules or something. this second for me to write thread

2. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmfao. What's original? Sounds generic af from a JP webnovel standpoint. It's taken to an extreme but, there is a reason why JP mc's are always called beta's. All this has done is capitalize on it.

reagents 11 and Drake98 like this.
  3. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a manga by the name of Isekai Goumon Hime

4. BauerIvan

BauerIvan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Olives

Olives [Former] Professional Basement Dweller

Reading List:
    Link
    Yen Press already licensed it, so you should probably just buy the books.

6. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    the manga was finished :)

7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i just know 1 or 2 manga/novel that same with this but the mc's life make better turn. in this novel mc the mc not make better life. with awfull and chaos world and cruel master

just 2 volume T^T

just vol 1? i have seen it have 4 or 6 volume

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
  9. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    You are talking about the Raws volume. While that's the Official English Translation volume....the 1st volume release date is May 21st. Since you are a newbie, I will just tell you that, in a year, YP will released at Max about 3-4 Volumes of a series(about 3-6 months)....and that's still depending.

10. RR-2

RR-2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hoooh i see i dont know anything about YP