Discussion Brain games

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Mar 14, 2019.

1. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Coolmathgames.com

Jojo775 likes this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    board game~ whenever you lost your focus stop~ rest a bit then continue~ 2 hours a day is good~
    learn new language~
    join forum which have problem solving quiz or something like that
    buy test book for student then try answer it just choice any subject you interested

for fapping problem it mean you have much energy to spare so do physical activity more

3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    What fapping problem? You have a fapping problem! Your sister has a fapping problem! Your whole family has a fapping problem! You are a fapping problem!

4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    You're misunderstanding something, I don't see why you replied in the first place for me "being difficult to please", I said your advice is fine except for that part, why you search for more advice? You also misunderstood about video games, what you said implied using premade tools to create video games, and not in fact programming. I'm saying that's blasphemy coz I am programming and it is difficult, not some kid's play like using those tools. I haven't said anything about drawing and animation nor implied that they're easy. I don't have the much talent in drawing and I'm not interested in learning.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  5. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Tent and tree is a good game and a fun way to kill time too.

6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    lol seems that those math problems messed with your head.
    You:
    • Your creating assumptions and implications that doesn't exist.
    • you create a lot of assumptions
    • Really strange for making all those assumptions

How many assumptions have I made? You mentioned it 3 times as if I did plural and it's a biiiig deal. I made one.

You: "Why not try making video games? There are actually lot of resources now for you to create your own video games."

I said this implied using premade kiddy tools to make games, since you didn't mention programming but a lot of resources... you just don't go and start making games with a lot of resources, you learn programming for years and use IDE's. I said this is blasphemy as a joke... which should be clear by itself since religion has nothing to do with it and I'm not religous, most people here aren't.
    It also doesn't make sense to suggest programming just as something to be more brain active about, it consumes massive amounts of time, you can't just half hour a day it which this thread is about. Coincidentally I do programme as a job but that has nothing to do with this.

Oh the irony of telling me I'm strange when you're strange AF yourself, why are you making a problem out of this?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  7. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I may have assumed wrong but I was polite, it is you who made the problem. You seem to like repeating how I'm strange and now weird, look in the mirror and buzz off.

8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a real communication problem,problem with social interactions IRL too I imagine?
    I said I was polite, I stopped being once you stopped and started pestering me with a problem you made up and repeatedly calling me strange. Don't you learn? You're just gonna get burned more, opening this thread I said I feel I'm becoming slower, that doesn't mean I'm dumb, never lost an arguement, so pack up and leave with at least some dignity.

9. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See? You making assumptions again.

And you are strange because you are. Really, your reactions to people's answers are weird. And I was not disrespectful with that. You really is just strange. I really have a hard time following you.

It almost feels ironic that you said I have problems with social interaction when you are the one showing serious problems.

And I don't think it is not because you never lost in arguments. As I said, you are difficult to follow. I guess people just stop because they don't get you. I already been saying this repeatedly, you are just strange.

Okay, with your last statement, I actually want to stop but you seem to be posing a challenge. Let see how far you will go. What insanity would happen.

Bring it on!

10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    You just keep going on and on like a broken record...
    That wasn't an assumption, that was an insult, a burn, but I guess you're not smart enough to understand social cues. I'd bet I hit the nail on the head though. You understand this? It's called a phrase.
    I'm fine in social interactions, not great but more or less normal, you on the other hand show autistic behaviour.
    I'll stop right here since you keep going in circles, I make assumptions blabla I'm strange blabla and repeat.
    Anyway I'm done wasting time on you, it's like playing chess with a pigeon, I make a move and you crash the figurines and shit on the board.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  11. Rosver

Rosver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! I was right! You do get crazier! My favorite type of people.

And that was a burn? Wow. I didn't even realize it. It was just so tame.

I keep repeating it because as I said, you are one weird dude . . . and you also get triggered by it. I really find it really funny.

And I would not repeat about you making assumptions if you just stop making assumptions. The best way to stop such kind of arguments is to point it out. Arguing at people about assumptions they made is a pointless task. Better point it out and stop it right there.

Lol. You made a move. Funny! You equate argument to chess . . . Do you know the "moves" when engaging in an argument? It has to follow logic. Logical fallacies are equivalent to illegal moves and you are doing that from the very start. In short, you don't even know how to play. You think I'm shitting on you because I keep pointing out that the pieces do not move that way.

12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to say math, too. It's the best for stimulating the brain. I don't even mean hard math, just IQ test type questions - sequences, patterns, and maybe some easy math that's just phrased in a more interesting way. Consider this problem for example: https://www.mathsisfun.com/puzzles/rhind-papyrus-100-loaves-5-men.html 12 year olds could do it, but it exercises your brain a little. Take a sheet of paper and a pen and go for it.

Another type of game that helps is the memory test type where you need to find pairs of cards/images. http://dkmgames.com/memory/pairs.php This one starts from easy level, so you can get accustomed. Have fun.

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it hard being cute cat tho

anyway do you really not wanna play board game?
    there online chess and go game
    you can also try woodcrafting it good for training focus

14. gomeshelen

gomeshelen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Solving dfferent riddles and puzzles are the best brain games for me. Real life scape room games are really cool too. I often book trapped Calgary rooms with friends on weekends. There are so many interesting riddles and puzzles and you have only an hour to solve them all. It's very entertaining.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019