Spoiler Assistant architect (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blues86, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    [email protected]
    Or you can do it on Google drive. Create a folder where you're translating it then add my email

alexfilia, kiara8 and blues86 like this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good/bad?

3. tokinokanatae

tokinokanatae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's plan is to gradually introduce the idea of him being gay to his mom and dad through casual jokes and bringing MC around frequently, but when he starts to put that plan into motion, his parents' reaction is so accepting it's strange. Eventually it comes out they've known for years, and have just been waiting for him to tell them. It's a really sweet, emotional scene.

MC's family hasn't had years to get used to the idea, so their reaction is more mixed. MC's mom starts crying; she thinks the MC's interest turned towards guys because he read some danmei novels she had hidden in his room so her husband wouldn't find them. (This is after he moved out). ML does his best to prove his sincerity when he comes to the house later, but mom says she can't give her blessing until she SEES how serious he is about her son. Says if ML is still with him when MC is thirty, she'll give her blessing. MC's dad has no clue until much later. He begins to have suspicions looking at his son's SM account while ML-MC are overseas, but ML's dad helps gradually get him used to the idea. When MC forgets to take off his ring next time he goes home, his dad tells him he approves.

merode, Ease, ros6 and 13 others like this.
  4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's mom reaction tho xDD now you understand, you shouldn't hide your danmei on your son's room! xDD

Shizuka Mikki and kiara8 like this.
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I should learn from the mom. I tried to convert my younger bro but it was to no avail :(

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s worse that the mom is not even trying

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Supapa

Supapa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler thread, this novel is so good! :cry::cry::cry:
    Because this thread I even binge reading this novel in 3 days (with google translate ofc) :sushi_chubby:

there's no dog blood, the love is about choice and compromise, it's so sweet...:oops:

ros6 and blues86 like this.
  9. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaa! Such a sweet and great novel. Ias expected from the author of campus idols boyfriend.
    Hers a funny anecdote of mls childhood.
    okay so when MC ,ML and his were travelling in car GU Yao (sister ) told mc some of ml's anecdotes in order to change seats with him . she was sitting in co pilot seat .
    So , when ML was small around 6-7 yes old an uncle who looked like a toaist gave him a very good looking golden pumpkin . ML liked it very much . He later called it his son and always kept it with him no matter, when eating ,brushing or even sleeping . He would wake up every morning and clean it properly with cloth .
    So one day when ML ad gone to school the pumpkin was mistakenly broken by his parents(not clear in mtl) , so his parents decided to just cook it . and when later ml returned from school he searched for it for a long time but couldn't find it . later he calmed himself thinking that it hafd gone out to play and would return back later . at night he ate the pumpkin dinner heartily . :notlikeblob:
    Next morning when his 'son' didn't come back ,he realised that his was cooked and accused his father of eating his son ,he was very shocked . then to ease him his father Tom him that it he didn't eat it , it obviously he (ml) who ate his son .he saisd now that his son has gone back into his body , it will grow in there and later be born from him :blobjoy:. ml believe his father and every he would touch his stomach anticipating his sons birth ( ml is stupidly cute ).:blobmelt:
    When it took too long he complained to his father , who told him that it would be born in a year only and gave him some conditions like only if he eats properly , becomes a good student , studies well ets will his son be born so he worked diligently:blobhero: . Later his parents couldn't bear their sons expectations of giving birth , so they told him that when he grows old his wife will come with his son to him( so when mc gave ml pumpkin as a gift he technically became hi wife ) .:X3: later on as ml grew old he forgot about it but his dad would occasionally tease him by telling this story ./SPOILER]

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Emma401, Food food, keima and 5 others like this.
  10. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really loving this novel. The characters all are very likable ( I love ML's sister, she finds clues that the one ML likes is MC and plays as their love cupid :blobmelt: Also she and MC n.comes comrades in being bullied by ML and become really good friends.), misunderstandings don't last long and no dog blood drama cuz they talk out everything, the plot is also very nice .

ML isn't your typical high IQ high eq ML. Although he's almost perfect in everything but when it comes to love he is a total novice and doesn't know what to do, he tries his best to keep his relationship with MC safe and healthy. We get to see him get nervous and hm suffering from unrequited love .mc is also very capable and works hard become equal to ML. This novel really portrays love in such an impressive way. I recommend this novel for those who like romance.

But one thing I'm dissatisfied withis that after all those lovey dovey interactions there was no description of any bed scene! Not even foreplay! Aaahhh! They don't even elaborate when they jerk off each other! I:blobcry::blobcry:. If someone has read the explicit version of it then please feel free to share.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  11. zola36

zola36 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this slow burn is killing me :blobReach::blobReach:
    can someone tell me in which chapter are they confessing?

merode and Saikyi like this.
  12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the ending? about the proposal?