Spoiler Slag Shou Cultivating Manual Spoilers ! (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by byunnie, Mar 4, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc had a concubine?!

2. Kingyo

Kingyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince was forced to have one. MC just told him to ignore her if he really didn’t like her.

morticia_addams likes this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many ch is each arc usually at specially arc 1?

4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kingyo - Hmm, how is real!ML (MC's half-brother) related to world-transmigration MLs? And do all the arcs end in BE, with only real world as HE? :blob_teary:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

5. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good *puts tent* :blobtaco:

6. Kingyo

Kingyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had just finished reading the first arc and is currently getting distracted with another novel. :blobpats: Sorry...Can’t spoil anything further for now...

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  7. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there ever a redo of the arcs??? Is the ml the same person ?? Does anyone how many arcs there are?

8. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    No redo, but MC returns to the arcs some time after his death. In the 1st arc, he meets ML's reincarnation who remembers his previous life as emperor but in contrast, in the 2nd arc, MC returns to ML 8 years after MC's death.
    I don't think the ML is the same person. They read as very different (but equally selfish crazy sociopath/psychos) people. Plus the ML's don't get memories of the previous worlds.
    There are 5 arcs and the original setting.

Ease, Zhen_Qing, maya_sov and 2 others like this.
  9. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel looks really promising.pls someone give a link to raws or more spoilers

10. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totoroteddy likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! I gotta say. This is not what i expected.

I thought this was gonna be a light hearted novel with comedy. Lol boy was i wrong.

What i love about this novel.
    • No one is stupid. I like how arc 1: the 9th prince and mc are both very whitty. I hate reading novels where everone is stupid except mc.
    • Mc isnt beautiful. Everytime i read a new novel. Mc is always beautiful, stunning, pure eyes, innocent, and young. This mc is more notable because of his temperament, wisdom, tenderness, and his loving behavior, rather than his looks. I can also discribe mc as motherly.
    • I like ml. This ml has been working towards one goal since his mother's death. Because of ridicule, ml becomes cold and determined to inherent the throne. When ml finally got what he wanted, it wasnt the triumphant momment he thought it would be. He's plagued by regret. Ml had inadvertently kill mc. The one person who really cared for ml. Reading ml/mc original story was so heart breaking. I can feel the remorse and regret of ml. Im also glad to read that ml gave up the throne for mc. It really means somthing because that was what ml had been trying to accomplish his whole life. So to give it up was a big deal.

byunnie, yfndsh, Shizun and 4 others like this.