Spoiler He's From The Great Star Sea [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    他来自大星辰海[快穿]
    Raw: https://m.fpzw.com/book/107951/
    http://m.ggdown.com/books/56336.html

This is very BG good novel, like when he come, the starlight shining. All arc is interesting and nice. Interact between mc and female lead is sweet, they were like bicker. Recommend it.

Summary:
    king of the tyrants shuttles thousands of worlds to save the end of the miserable women with the stars ~ Bawang is the chief governor of the big star Chen Hai. But one day, he found that the stars in his own domain have become embarrassed since he experienced life. The light is dim. Later I learned that it was because of the contusion on the way to experience life. The ending was miserable and the blow was heavy. In order to reinvigorate the great stars, the tyrannical star decided to save their own stars! The current brain hole: the seventies 纨绔 small bully x small orphan female youth campus little wolf dog x arrogant small Jiaohua Republic of the country less handsome x soft cute female poet entertainment circle two ancestors x small flowers different world sister control poor boy x full color blind little sister The end of the disease sick mobile warehouse x force super high Jiao Yan beauty avatar white moonlight x bad juvenile demon lord x fairy god doctor fresh meat idol small milk dog x sexy glamorous shadow after violently upright small prince x step by step for the family female mountain village middle school poor teenager x step into The giant barbed rose Tsundere sweetheart x cool handsome arrogant milk big love bean net red Miss x esports small brother microblogging.
    @fox23 @Pachia320 @Kai7 @araarq @Aisha Ann

2. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    + interesting, someone please summary arc

3. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bawang? This bawang?
    Just kidding. I'm interested too, waiting for spoiler :blobpeek:

JuuHachi, Aina Seira and Poor_Hero like this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL....My first reaction too when reading that name.

Look interesting. Waiting for spoiler too ~~

Poor_Hero likes this.
  5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoiler

6. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original story of this arc was that the FL, she is called He Nian here, was adopted by the Jiang family after her father's death. She thought that they were taking good care of her and her brother. She also lived with another girl Jiang Xiaxia and had a fiancee Huo Chengyang. As she was growing up Jiang Xiaxia always had the nice stuff but He Nian didn't mind. In the end it is revealed that Huo Cheng was in love with Jiang Xiaxia, and He Nian gives them her blessings. Huo Chenyang (HCY) then proposes that FL should marry his younger brother instead. However, his younger brother was a scum and slept around a lot thus He Nian's life after marriage was very miserable. He Nian eventually had a child and Jiang Xiaxia also had a child. Then one day the two was together in a family gathering of sorts and JXX's child pushed He Nian's child down a flight of stairs causing the child to die.

Later during the same year, He Nian finds out that JXX was the cause of her father's death. The story was that one day JXX was playing by the river and fell in He Nian's father went to rescue her and JXX got out but didn't help him in turn thus causing him to die. The Jiang family found out about this incident but instead of telling the truth they instead cover it up and acted as a good family by adopting He Nian. He Nian then tries to get revenge on JXX but fails miserably and dies. So our ML's (I'm going to start calling him MC from now on) is to help the FL get a better life.

MC turns out to be the fiancee's brother Huo Xingchao. Yet the year is 1973 and Huo Xingchao hasn't yet married He Nian, and is still a child.

Btw I had no idea what the prologue was all about so I'm just going to ignore that for now :blobcry:, if anyone can translate it then kudos to them.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  7. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler
    Need more spoiler

8. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC wakes up in what can be considered a very nice home back in this time period and he concludes that the Huo family is indeed well off. Then he asks how he can help the FL, this is where the system shows him that he has an affection/point system called the Starlight Value which is currently at 0%. (I think that this gets mentioned less and less as I go further into the story).

The MC observes the host's room and makes a judgment that the host really was not a good child and would rather play than study. Later when he looks at himself in the mirror he thinks that the host took after his father who was also a player while his brother takes after his mother instead. Thus this appearance made most people like the host more. However, after they were grown up HCY became an honest businessman whereas the host was nowhere near.

After finishing brushing his teeth the MC then remarks that he's going to school and is going to study hard. This comes as a shock to his mom as the host was absent from school for the previous week or so after claiming "illness." His father thinks that the sickness must have affected his brain since there was no way his son would want to study, but his father thinks that this is a good thing.

His mom remarks that his brother is currently with the Jiang family right now and he states how next time he wants to visit them as well.

The MC thinks about the Jiang's family treatment of FL and her brother. He comments about how every member of the Jiang family lives in spacious rooms and like whereas FL and her brother only gets cramped rooms and poor living conditions. The MC then remembers that FL's father was actually quite well off and the inheritance money should be good as well so why are FL and her brother living in such conditions?

The MC then goes to school, he thinks about the Huo family and once again reaffirms that they are quite well off to this time period with the money accumulating from many generations. The MC is determined to study well in contrast to his host, he said his determination to his teacher and his teacher is also surprised.

Jiang grandma eventually comes to visit and during dinner she thinks about how well off the Huo family is and that having He Nian marry HCY was the right decision as the Huo family has been sending the Jiang family money and many more luxury goods for He Nian. However, it turns out that none of these things are getting to He Nian and are instead covered by the Jiang family members. The grandma thinks about how good it is that they once only adopted the FL and her brother out of shame but now there is a benefit as she is HCY's fiancee. the grandma smiles while thinking of this and the MC sneered at her from inside.

The MC then entrusts Jiang grandma with a pen that he tells her to give to the FL as a present for graduating elementary school. (keep in mind that they're still kids guys). The MC insists that this is for the FL and no one else and states that as for JXX he'll have another gift for her later.

Later when Jiang grandma leaves, MC's mom lectures him about his conduct (although I am not sure why) and mentions how kind it is that she adopted FL.

The MC then asks if Jiang grandma will really give the pen to FL and remarks about how he once also entrusted her with a picture book but once he visited found that JXX was the one with the picture book.

The mom thinks about it and has a strange feeling.

9. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened next? Did the mother found out?

10. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    The bawang mentioned here, you mean? XD

11. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I don't understand Hindi, I don't know.
    [​IMG]
    But based the visual, if I'm not wrong......
    This one is big red onion
    [​IMG]
    This one is garlic
    [​IMG]

Can anyone give new or continuing spoiler for this lazy person??:blobsweat_2:

12. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Let me try. Be warned though that I only rely on google translate XD
    After Grandma Jiang left, Mother Huo scolded her son (MC) for being impolite, saying MC should not treat someone who kindly adopted two poor souls like that. But MC said he's only that because he saw the picture book he asked to be passed to He Nian being used by Jiang Xiaxia in the school. He raised his doubts on whether everything the Huo family sent to the He siblings got received by them. The mother also started recalling things and began to become suspicious.

Somehow the mother-son conversation went to Huo Xingchao (MC) requesting to be brought to Shaping Village in the New Year. He said it's to bond with his brother who's also at the village, and to give some learning materials to, err, not sure if it's to the Jiang girl to He siblings, maybe both. The mother promised to bring him only if he tests well in his finals. Mother Huo actually didn't believe her son will score high, but when MC brought his results home, he's actually in the top five. Father is very happy, saying his son is finally living up to his genes (?). Well, in the end, the mother happily rented an oxcart and took him to the village.

Around that time, in the village, He Nian is under the tree, convincing Jiang Xiaxia to come down because their mother was looking for them. The latter said their mom won't find out as long as she doesn't tell about it, unaware her mom was already nearby. Mother Jiang shouted at Jiang Xiaxia, which shocked the two. The girl went down the tree and came to her mom's side then admitted her wrongs. Mother Jiang didn't scold her anymore because there are guests. Only after that did Jiang Xiaxia noticed MC then shouted Huo Xiao Ge (how to translate this? Little Big Brother Huo? So contradicting, lol). Btw, she's calling him Huo Xiao Ge to not confuse herself as Huo Chenyang is the Huo Gege (Big Brother Huo). Huo Xingchao (MC) seemed to hate though.

He ignored Jiang Xiaxia and walked to He Nian who is still standing under the tree. The girl greeted him then MC asked if she received the pen he sent her. She nodded but when MC asked her to write something using it, the girl couldn't respond. He probably assumed He Nian didn't really receive it and asked if someone took it away. He said not to be afraid to tell him who the person is because he will help her seek justice (or something along that.) But the little girl said no, she can't write coz there's no ink. XD
    MC forgot to send ink together with the pen, lol. He forgot people of the 70s are used to pencils. So he just said he'd send her in next time. But girl replied it doesn't matter since she's not using pen anyways.

Then, Jiang Xiaxia came into the scene and asked if Huo Xingchao will also gift her a pen. Huo Xingchao said no, instead he gave her a book. Jiang girl is disappointed, in her eyes, the pen is much more impressive than the book. Huo Xingchao saw her reaction and said she's always complaining about not receiving things from him, but when he gave something, she's not satisfied. In short, he grew angry and Jiang girl was caught off-guard. When she tried to still raise the topic about the pen, saying something like borrowing it from He Nian will do and that she'll do her best not to break it or damage, MC grew angrier and even said to He Nian not to ever let Jiang Xiaxia borrow or take anything from her. Jiang Xiaxia, feeling wronged, asked why, MC answered 'no reason, you can't use it anyways'. It's somehow unclear but after that, he's internally monologuing that his brother will fall in love with her and will send things to her anyways, even things coming from him will be given to her. He thought to himself, no way because even if it's stuff unwanted by him, he won't give it to her. Something like, it won't be given to her.

PS: I'm also confused by his reaction. But maybe MC's like this because he knows the true face of JX and is trying to draw lines between them while also leaving a good impression to He Nian. XD

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    keima, midnight reader, mmem and 4 others like this.
  13. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Caution: MTL, probably only half-accurate
    They went to the Jiang's house which is situated near the mountains next to the He family's house. However, the two houses are now combined because the Jiangs adopted the He siblings. It's just that, in Huo Xingchao's memories, when the two siblings started living with the Jiangs, their house is given to the Jiangs, and I'm not sure who gave them the right for that. It seems they spoke with the siblings and said they will give them a better brick house once they grow up, but of course that's an obvious lie. Sadly He Nian is very young, and Grandma Jiang is not telling her so many things. She's not even aware how much support, financial and material, has been given to her in the past two years by Grandpa Huo and the Huo family since all of it has fallen to the hands of the Jiangs. He Nian is still very naive and is thinking that since Grandma Jiang adopted her and her brother, she's surely a good person. She thought the Jiangs are very good to them because they're giving them food and clothes, so even though they're sometimes distressed in the house, they don't complain, and when Jiang Xiaxia asks her for things or favors, she rarely refuses.

Btw after this infodump, I'm not really sure what the characters are talking about. All I understand is that they arrived at the Jiang's home. Then, MC met He Nian's younger brother. The name btw is He Yi. It's mentioned that the He siblings are well-liked by Grandpa Huo, and because the host (Huo Xingchao, before MC transmigrates) is afraid of his grandpa, he treated He Yi good, this is the reason why He Yi likes him. The chapter also explains about the members of Jiangs but I didn't understand much so allow me to skip those details. Mother Huo started chatting the Jiang family members, while Huo Xingchao began chatting with He Yi and coaxed him with sweets. The little guy then somehow brought MC to his room, which I think he shares with her sister. While He Yi is carefully storing the sweets away, MC noticed that the room is kinda empty and there are only basic necessities. MC raised a brow at this sight and asked why they only have this so much things when his grandpa sent so many gifts to them. MC also said that his mother is sending stuff as well monthly because people from Jiang family are always visiting them. He Yi asked if it's really a lot and MC said it's enough to fill an entire cabinet.

He Nian somehow came into the scene and I want to cry because I didn't notice it before, anyways she also asked if it's true that Grandpa Huo was sending them gifts every month. MC said yes, and brought up the Jiangs again. Internally, he's thinking at first the Jiangs adopted the siblings due to embarrassment, but later when they found out that Grandpa Huo is a close friend of Grandpa He (deceased) and is especially fond of the He siblings, their greed consumed them and made them took everything meant for the He siblings to themselves. He said to them, the gifts and all sent by Grandpa Huo are enough to even raise two him.

This greatly shocked He Nian because all along she's assuming the Jiangs are so kind to them and have been giving them food and clothes. Therefore even if there are some grievances, they will endure it and once they grow up, they would even return their kindness. It really dismayed her that all this time, while she's thinking it's the Jiangs that are raising them, it's actually the Huo family.

MC wants to confront the Jiang family about this but He Nian stopped him. She said she wants to carefully think things through. She's confused and can't think of what should be done about it since she's just an elementary girl. Anyways, she thanked MC and told him she'll someday repay his kindness. MC coughed and patter her. He said her grandpa saved his grandpa's life so they're also just repaying them by being good to them.

14. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized my numbering is stupid because I started at 1.4 instead of 1.3. But no worries. I didn't skip any chapter. It's just that on my source, arc 1 started at chapter 2 so it's like that. Anyways. I'll just summarize the arc based on what I understood.

- He Yi, the little brother, actually hates Jiang Xiaxia ever since because she always steals from his sister.

- He Yi is a premature baby and his body is weak. The Huos are sending him malt and milk products but Grandma Jiang is always giving those to her pregnant in-laws instead of him. And she's thick-faced enough to think that substituting it with boiled eggs is enough compensation

- The siblings finally could see the Jiangs are fake. They are not really good people.

- Huo Xingchao gave He Yi many sweets and chocolate, he gave He Nian writing materials and told her to write to him frequently

-Jiang Xiaxia came in and asked him why He siblings received many gifts from him, MC said the Hes are their benefactor, while the Jiangs are not and that she should stop coveting what's not hers.

- MC took advantage of his bad boy image to scold the Jiangs loudly by saying how they hoarded stuff that is not theirs. The Jiangs were obviously shamed after that.

- However, MC's brother Huo Chengyang rushed in and chastised him for badmouthing the people who took him in in the village.

- Huo Chengyang btw is very annoying, it seems even at his current age, he's already much closer to Jiang Xiaxia than his own fiancee. Heh, whatever, he's obviously a douchebag.

- A little family conversation followed, Mother Huo checking her son HC. He Nian and Jiang Xiaxia are somewhere else, and then Jiang Xiaxia suddenly screamed, I think for help, (T.T Can't say for sure because in the raws she's shouting milk! milk!), a big poisonous snake appeared. He Nian is afraid of snakes, just like the majority of normal girls. But actually, the snake was initially going to Jiang Xiaxia's direction. It's just that when the snake is about to pounce or something like that, she pushed He Nian in front to become her shield. He Nian thought she's gonna die and closed her eyes. But fortunately, she didn't. The one who rescued her is MC.

- He Nian, still somehow stunned, thanked the MC and then MC said if she's grateful then regularly write to him.

- Sadly no details on whether Jiang Xiaxia is punished for what she did. Next chapter is a flashforward to four years later. Huo Xingchao is now 18 y/o, in senior high. He Nian is in junior high. In the past years, the Jiangs could no longer visit Huo family to ask for milk and other stuff after MC's shaming incident. On the other hand, since He Nian has started attending junior high in the city, the Huos could easily give her everything without the meddling of the Jiangs. For the past years, MC has always been reminding her that she owes nothing to the Jiangs because they actually never raised her, instead they're the one milking off benefits from them.

- Infodump about how grateful He Nian is to the Huo family (minus Chengyang), and how she and MC started to regularly write to each other since the first time MC gifted her writing materials.
    Their communication is not known to others though. But it's not the same with Huo Chengyang and Jiang Xiaxia since everybody in the village could see their closeness. He Nian doesn't care much though because she's not really fond of her fiance.

- Around 1978, the College Entrance Exam is established. The Huo brothers participated. Huo Chengyang didn't do well though. He's not exposed himself to textbooks since forever so he failed and had no choice but go back to the countryside. Huo Xingchao passed though, and with flying colors even. He scored number one in the province and is admitted to Beijing University. Huo family celebrated modestly because they don't want to depress HC but also don't want to not celebrate for HX being a provincial champion. HC is already depressed but still happy for his brother. When HX consoled him that there's still chance next year, HC said he won't be taking the exams in the future since he knows his brain is not that good.

- After the celebration, preparation for departure and whatever, Huo Xingchao is just waiting to board the train going to the capital tomorrow, but the family has to rush to the hospital because Grandpa is hospitalized due to heart attack

- It's been said that like how the Huo parents adored the younger son Huo Xingchao, Grandpa Huo's favorite is Huo Chengyang and is even willing to give his everything to him, for example, the house. Huo Chengyang is also close to his grandfather. This is why when he knew he had committed some wrongs he first thought of his grandpa.

- HC brought Jiang Xiaxia to his grandfather to announce their relationship. JX cried to Grandpa Huo asking him to bless their relationship because she's truly in love with HC. Grandpa Huo is very incensed, however...But HC is determined to stand by JX's side, saying he understood the promised between Grandpa Huo and Grandpa He, but he just can't be with a girl he doesn't love.

- Grandpa is really angry and asked HC to leave the house, and when HC called him grandpa, he said he has no grandson like him. Then the stupidly crying JX butted in and announced that she has HC's child in her stomach, causing Grandpa Huo to really lost it and collapsed.

- Somehow Grandpa Huo is sent to the hospital, I guess it's HC and JX who sent him.

- When Father Huo heard about this and also arrived at the hospital, he started beating his son up using a rolling pin. At night, Mother Huo, Huo Xingchao and He Nian (as the fiancee) also went there. They then learned that the reason why the old man is hospitalized is due to Huo Chengyang bringing Jiang Xiaxia to announce his intention to get married.

- Huo Xingchao comforted He Nian by saying Grandpa Huo won't let her be wronged. He Nian said she doesn't want to become a third party. Huo Xingchao said he had predicted that once they go into the ward, Jiang Xiaxia will surely cry on her and beg her to bless them and then she, He Nian, as a soft-hearted girl will yield. But in his opinion, this should not be the case because she's the one robbed of his fiance so she should be the one crying first. Like, whoever started the crying drama will have the upper hand? Lol

- When they came inside, Jiang Xiaxia really did cry at He Nian, but douchebag Huo Chengyang told her she should not apologize because they are not in the wrong, like it's the society that is wrong. Grandpa woke up that time and asked douchebag Huo if he's the wrong one. Huo Chengyang is alarmed and replied, grandpa it's not what he means, but Grandpa Huo is very angry and said not to call him grandpa

- Grandpa talked to He Nian, mainly he's apologetic and doesn't know how to resolve things. Even though he's fierce to his grandson, in the end, the problem is the child in Jiang Xiaxia's stomach. Bitch Jiang wanted to play the pitiful card and apologized to everyone, but Douchebag Huo interjected and said she doesn't have to apologize bcoz she's not wrong. And I'm so pissed off so I want to just murder them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

- This time, Huo Xingchao is already angry and started rebuking his older brother. He said HC abhorred their society's rule yet he did what he did. He mentioned how he looked up to his brother yet HC is like this, with a fiance yet impregnated another girl. He said if he's really self-respecting or something like that, he should have first dissolved the marriage agreement before hooking up with whoever. Yet he did not do that and he's never thought how it will affect others, especially the so-called fiancee that he doesn't love. It's like even though He Nian is the fiance he got from an unwanted marriage agreement, the problem is, He Nian is innocent. And now she's a victim, yet this douchebag keeps on insisting that he and Jiang Xiaxia are not at fault. So in short, he's nothing but scum. X

- In the end, it's He Nian that asked for the dissolution of the marriage agreement. She's not really emotionally hurt by what Jiang Xiaxia and Huo Chengyang did. She doesn't want to get married to him anyway.

- Now the farce ended, Jiang Xiaxia finally ended up with Huo Chengyang. Father Huo and Grandpa Huo are disappointed though and seeing that Huo Chengyang led his bitch out.

- He Nian stayed to console Grandpa Huo, while Huo Xingchao stayed to console her. She said she's fine though. Dismissing the contract is a relief for her because in her heart there's a secret buried. Many years ago, when she saw the back of the person protecting her from the snake, something took root in her heart. In short, she likessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Huo Xingchao

PS: It's wordy because the chapters are veeeeeeryyyyyyyy long.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Ressianne, wildthorn, keima and 7 others like this.
  15. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me if there's something I missed or misunderstood. Btw, do you still want the spoilers for the next arc?
    - The incident between Huo Chengyang and Jiang Xiaxia immediately spread to the village. Fortunately, none of the villagers knew there's a previous marriage contract between HC and He Nian

- At the village, Grandma Jiang is greeted by many people congratulating her for her granddaughter's engagement and chatted with them a bit about how they would be conducting the wine ceremony ASAP so that Huo Xingchao could attend before going to the capital. In reality, they're hurrying the marriage because Jiang Xiaxia is pregnant

- The day of marriage (wine ceremony, wine exchange, I don't knowwww!!!!) came. He Nian attended to congratulate her, but is quite aloof and silent throughout the ceremony. When she gave her gifts to JX, people assumed they're really close friends, but JX knew that the more HN is quiet, the more she's angry.

- JX is monologuing about knowing how wrong she was, but still thought that she's also wronged because she once asked HN before if she likes HC, but she replied she doesn't and would rather not have that marriage agreement. But of course, she's just a damnable bitch justifying her actions, not ever realizing that if she has conscience she would have helped HC canceled the engagement instead of helping him row boats in two rivers

- About the marriage, He Nian's feeling is complicated but still blessed her friend.

- While the banquet is ongoing, Huo Chengyang is having complex thoughts. He really loves Jiang Xiaxia but is quite guilty for hurting his grandpa's feeling so he sought his father and the old man and relayed to him the solution he had come up. He said he really loves Jiang Xiaxia, and can't compromise her,... but since the agreement is between a female of He and a male of Huo, then Huo Xingchao can be the one to be engaged with He Nian.

- Hearing the suggestion, Grandpa Huo expressed his dismayed and with disappointment in his eyes, he asked his grandson when did he become like that - doesn't know how to take responsibility, not filial, doesn't love his brother.

- Huo Chengyang, drunk, is easily provoked so he had an outburst and said all his insecurities in his body, like, why was he the one forced in the engagement while his brother is free to love whoever he wants... since small, the parents preferred Huo Xingchao, he's smarter as well, pampered, living carefreely in the city while HC has to plow fields in the village. After saying all of these and walking out, the old man was stunned and shocked that his grandson actually has so many resentments towards them.

- When Father Huo said he would chase after HC, Grandpa was silent for a while but after seemingly thinking things through, he said call for Huo Xingchao instead

-Outside, HC is starting to realize how bratty he had acted but didn't go back and instead pondered about his differences with his brother, mainly he's wallowing in jealousy since his brother is well-loved, smart, and bringer of luck. He doesn't know, Grandpa Huo liked him (HC) and is about to give him all his assets and house since he's supposed to marry He Nian... of course, it's now impossible since the one he married is Jiang Xiaxia

- Huo Xingchao went to see his grandpa after being called, and chatted with him a bit about health and stuff. Then grandpa asked him if he would like to get engaged with He Nian. He said he's okay with it and is willing to marry her, (At this point I'm not sure if he alreadly likes HN or is just doing it for the mission). Anyways, he seemed uncomfortable though, and he asked if they had ever consulted He Nian.

- Grandpa Huo then asked He Nian's opinion about getting married to Huo Xingchao, and of course, she agreed! She did so after cautiously probing if her Huo Ge agreed XD

- The next day, Mother Huo sent off HC to the train station after bombarding him with reminders and stuff.

- Btw, aside from his mother, He Nian also came and had a heart to heart talk with him. When about two minutes are left before the train's departure, he pulled off all his shirt's buttons and handed them to her, saying they're tokens (of love, obviously) XD. He said, there's a saying that the second button is the closest to the heart but since he's generous, he's giving her all. He also handed her a love letter written way before. He then boarded the train after reminding her to write to him frequently.

- Once he's inside the train, he saw the star value = 70%. Meanwhile, He Nian read the love letter given to her which also has a poem titled 'You'. Once done, she locked it away carefully as if it's a treasure. She's really happy that he wrote her a poem, though she can't believe the level of his poem as a provincial champion.... I'm guessing it's because the poem is too childish and not creative XD

- At Beijing, Huo Xingchao took computer engineering as his course, honestly I didn't quite get the next explanations due to poor mtl so I'm sometimes guessing parts... He seemed to have been admitted to the national research institute. Then he bought a house there since sometimes He Nian and his family visit him.

- He Nian also went to Beijing and took nursing, the school she chose is not the same level as her fiance but it still quite good since the point is she's also become a college student which what meant a lot. Grandpa Huo is looking forward to her graduation to properly setup the wedding between her and HX.

- At the day of the wedding, Grandma Jiang attended, Jiang Xiaxia and the Huos are of course also there. Anyways, Grandma Jiang had a conversation with her granddaughter while the banquet is ongoing, mainly they're talking about how Jiang Xiaxia must guard against He Nian now that they're in the same household. I don't get this part actually because I'm confused on why JX has to be onguard against HN. Excuse me, she's the one stealing everything from HN. It should be HN guarding against her, lol.

- Meanwhile, JX is having complex thoughts about this, comparing herself to HN. When they're still small she's always been having superiority complex against HN. At this part I'm annoyed because she actually had this kind of mindset when the reason why HN became orphaned and had to depend on others' charities was her. Remember she's the reason why He Nian's father died, which later on led to the He siblings miseries. Anyways, when they grew up, Jiang Xiaxia asked herself when did she start feeling inferior - in clothes, grades and fiance. She's feeling uncomfortable that the person who used to be poorer than her is now leading a better life than hers.

- Mother Huo had a talk with Huo Xingchao. He informed her that he and his wife will mainly stay at Beijing since their works are there. He's convincing his mother to man their house (I think it's the house at the countryside inherited from the old man), saying it would give Huo Zhiwen (HC and JX's son, 6 years old) a better environment. Mother Huo is convinced, Huo Zhiwen, like a typical kid, cheered because he doesn't want to live in a cramped house with his grandparents (I'm assuming it's the Jiangs).

- New Year 1988, Huo Xingchao brought his family back to their hometown. He remembered it's the year when He Nian's son was pushed down the stairs by Jiang Xiaxia's son, and she learned how her father died, blackening yet failing to take revenge. Huo Xingchao originally just wanted to live far away with her to avoid the cause of the tragedies, it's just that he was bothered by the lack of improvement of the star value. It stays at 90% so he guessed there might be no choice but proceed with the plot

- HX and HN had a twin brother and sister, Huo Yizhen and Huo Yilou (4 y/0) which the couple also brought with them when they went back to the countryside. A little comparison about the twins and JX's son followed wherein Mother Huo was thinking that the twins are better than the fat Huo Zhiwen.

- A family reunion occurred, even He Yi, HN's brother is there. Btw, this time, Huo Chengyang is kinda pitiful because his son and wife are secretly comparing him with his brother HX and are dissatisfied that he is not as successful and wealthy as him. Jiang Xiaxia is having dark thoughts as always while comparing herself with HN who's now very glamorous and pretty unlike her who stayed villager-like. I hate how she always internally cried it's unfair when she's the one who chose her current route when she stole HN's first fiance from her. Grrrrr. She's always crying out unfair when in fact, even if her life is inferior to He Nian, it's still so muccccccccccccchhhh better than many people in their town or village. But all she could see is her life, son, and husband is inferior to He Nian's and now she's hating her husband, lol, thinking if she did not marry HC, she would have been the one to marry HX, (wow, how did she think of that, typical braindead villainess haha)

- In the middle of dinner, Huo Yilou, the girl twin requested she wants to eat chocolate. Huo Xingchao reluctantly agreed after making her eat vegetables. Once finished, she ran off to get the bag of chocolates. HX told his son to go after his twin sister to monitor her and not let her eat too many sweets.

- Huo Xingchao then resumed chatting with his parents, later on asking them to come with his family to the capital. Jiang Xiaxia, alarmed, protested and said the parents had been used to the hometown. In reality, she doesn't want them to go because without them, she would be the one to do household chores.

- A while later, while the talk is ongoing, they didn't notice when Huo Zhiwen disappeared, they just heard the little girl's cry and a thudding sound. At the hospital, the little girl Yilou kept on crying to her dad and told about how her cousin Zhiwen snatched the bag of chocolates from her and when her brother Yizhen helped her out, he got pushed down by Zhiwen and ended up injured and heavily bleeding.

- The whole family gathered there, and the fat boy couldn't help but hide behind his mother. The matter is actually simple. Yilou wants to eat chocolate, her brother went to supervise her so that she won't consume much. Zhiwen, the bad fat boy, sneaked out and saw not only the bag of chocolates but also the bunch of toys. He became envious and snatched the chocolates and ate it, not realizing it's bad behavior as he's been taught by his bitchy mother that everything in the Huo family is his. What he did made Yilou cry so her brother Yizhen wanted to take it back for her, but the bad fat boy, seeing the other kid is shorter and smaller than him, he pushed Yizhen to the ground. But he didn't see the horse toy (I'm assuming, but not sure) there which punctured or something to Yizhen's head and made it bled so much when he fell down.

- Fortunately, his son is saved, but Huo Xingchao is very remorseful because everything happened due to him not paying attention to Huo Zhiwen. Well, in the plot the situation behind why HN's son was pushed down by JX's son is different so it's become an oversight in his part.

- HX is very angry at JX and her son so when they left, they did not even spare them a glance. But JX is aware that the quieter they are, the angrier they are, so she reminded her son to apologize once given a chance.

- At home, Jiang Xiaxia is troubled and scared by their lack indifference (maybe she's thinking they will be planning something huge and bad against her and her son) so was not able to sleep at night. This troubled Huo Chengyang and confronted her about what's bothering her. Suddenly, bitchy girl started blaming her and her son's misfortune to her poor husband, saying it's because of his lack of progress tha they've been miserable and that she regretted marrying a man of no ability like him

- HC is obviously greatly offended, laughed and coldly replied, how she regret it. If she didn't marry him, she would still be feeding pigs at the village to survive. He said, he's the one regretting that he married her because after that, the house and everything he was supposed to inherit turned into pipe dream as Grandpa Huo doesn't want the Jiangs to benefit from him one bit. He also said, the Jiangs are f*cking disgusting (I'm not kidding, he swore like that) because they're pretending to be good people adopting poor children when in fact they're the one who killed the father. Jiang Xiaxia is stunned and scared, asking where did he hear this. Huo Chengyang replied from his brother, and that he's done enduring her for his son's sake, he would divorce her now.

- Jiang Xiaxia returned to the village the next day. Btw, just plugging in, the Jiang's house turned better and the days are also much better since they're in-laws with the Huo. Okay, back to Jiang Xiaxia's return there, she's quite absentminded and is seemingly much more concerned about the killing part than the divorce. She naturally sought out her grandma and told her suspicious about Huo Chengyang knowing the Jiang's crime against the Hes. JX is really scared and has repeatedly asked what if he truly knows that she's the one who caused Father He's death.

- I'm not sure if it's He Nian or He Yi or maybe both, but somebody heard JX. JX tried to explain it to HN (?) but it's the death of a father that we're speaking of so she didn't give a chance. She now understood that what happened is, her father tried to save the drowning JX but because of JX's selfishness (she didn't help or even look for help when Father He had cramps after rescuing. He's still in the waters that time and drowned). HN began to truly hate them because they not only covered up his death, they even used them and deceived them. Because of this, she moved out her and her brother's account (probably household registry) from the Jiangs and sought justice from the village elder.

- This spread to the village which caused the Jiang family to lose face and have a stinky reputation. And mind you, while the issue is on debate at the village head's house/office, it's annoying how the Jiangs bring up that they raised the siblings for so many years. He Nian is fortunately much smarter now, and is quite headstrong, she didn't budge and said, they never owe them anything, it's the Huos that they owe as they are the ones who truly raised them, she said they should try to find their conscience when they claimed it's them. In the end, the village head ordered the Jiangs to move out from the He's lands and house and go to the tomb of Father He to offer their apologies. After the people dispersed (not without having pointed their fingers at and badmouthed the Jiangs), Huo Xingchao thanked the head. Then Jiang Xiaxia collapsed and started pointing at He Nian, asking her if she still has a conscience for doing that to her, if she would still be able to sleep at night. He Nian said, she could, because all these years, Jiang Xiaxia could, so why not her? HN said, JX doesn't need to apologize to her father's grave because she'll only dirty it. They left her screaming there, not before He Yi remarked to her that she's a snake, and if he was his dad, he won't ever save her and would even happily let her drown in the waters.

- The next day which is when he planned to leave the village with his family, he didn't see his wife, but he knew he would find her at Father He's tomb. He brought his daughter with him and found He Nian there. They had a little talk there where He Nian mostly told them about her father, the Jiangs mentioned of course. In the end, He Nian said, how the Jiangs ended up now is the already the best revenge as they would be facing now the consequences of their misdeeds. Then she thanked her husband. Huo Xingchao squinted and replied, no, thank you. On his wrist, he finally saw the starlight value turned 100%.

Ending

- After a few couple of years, Huo Zhiwen, JX's son is now big and tall, and FAT, and capricious

- Jiang family is despised at the village while the family also hates her so she's not coming back there anymore

- Grandma Jiang at the end of last year

- HC divorced JX, giving her a huge sum, plus monthly stipend to support Zhiwen.

- HC remarried and has now a new family and son

- JX, after divorce, became enamored with gambling and spent the sum she received from HC when they divorced

- JX realized she had spent almost all her money

- JX stopped gambling then opened up a breakfast shop to support her and Zhiwen. The money earned is not much and she's always had to work hard. After a few years, due to the hard work plus the stress brought by her capricious and damnable fat son, she looked so older than her real age.

- One day, when JX was busy washing the dishes or vegetables while also arguing with her son who kept on asking her money without ever helping her, she met He Nian and her family. It's HN's children that first saw her but didn't recognize her, Yiluo was trying to buy milk and called JX grandma in the process.

- JX saw the couple HX and HN in the car, and she didn't want them to see her like this so she lowered her head more while washing the dishes. Unfortunately, his pig son is eager to make the couple recognize him so that his uncle or aunt will gift him something. He succeeded and managed to get some money from his uncle and auntie, without him ever realizing that his actions made HX and HN discovered his disheveled and old-looking mother hiding away from them.

- When they left, JX recalled her childhood memories with He Nian, and then thought that now, and from now on, her world would be limited to the shack she had converted into a breakfast shop. Compared to the accomplished and happy HN, she's nothing.

16. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind, continue please :aww:

mmem and Aina Seira like this.
  17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pls!

Aina Seira likes this.
  18. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. I don't know how to interpret the arc 2's title. MTL gave me 'Sister, do you play double buckle?' XD But I'm sure it's not about any types of buckle or whatever because when I read ahead, it's like he's asking him if she knows how to play poker or any sort of card game. Anyways, here's the next summarization, this one's more focused on what the previous plot is and why the heroine needs to be saved.
    - Huo Xingchao woke up this time in a camping tent and his identity is that of a popular, smart but seemingly manipulative (?) student.

- The story this time is like a love quadrangle. I don't know how to properly call it, but it's like a love triangle, just add one more person. The plot is, Boy A loves Girl A, but Girl A loves Boy B, Boy B is in love with Girl B, unfortunately, Girl B loves Boy A. XD

- The girl he must save this time is called Fang Xiazi, the girl liked by his current identity, good both in literary arts and science but known mainly for being good in violin and studies. She's the snobbish or ice princess goddess type.

- Fang Xiazi has a long-time neighbor called Han Yicheng, a popular male student of the liberal arts class. He is also snobbish, cold, and handsome. He's known for playing the piano, and she's the one Fang Xiazi likes for a very long time. In Fang Xiazi's fantasy, she could be the princess, Han Yicheng is the prince, sadly she's not the princess loved by the prince.

- The one loved by Han Yicheng is a cheerful, optimistic and always 'smiling like the sun' girl. In the raws, it said 'Sunflower, sometimes Han Yicheng addressed her as Xiao Kui so I'm suspecting the real name is Kui Hua. But for the sake of my brain's sanity, let's just stick to Sunflower. XD. Anyways, she's the one liked by Han Yicheng and he first met her as a student of his mother. His mother is working as a music/piano teacher and Sunflower is her student for more than 5 years. Since she's a very cute and cheerful girl, this Han Yicheng easily fell in love with her, but sadly, they're involved in love of cour corners (Mtl said) so he's destined to be tragic.

- The one loved by Sunflower is Huo Xingchao, a science genius. He's also a member of the basketball team and whenever he's having match/game, even if it's at night, she would bring her homework while watching him. He loves eating white rabbit toffee so she would secretly put white rabbit candies on his desk every day. When she learned that Huo Xingchao likes Fang Xiazi, she flew into Han Yicheng's arms and cried.

- Han Yicheng is very sad. But since he knew that Fang Xiazi likes him (Han Yicheng), and that she's the one liked by Huo Xingchao, for Sunflower to have a chance at her love, Han Yichen confessed (unwillingly and insincerely) to Fang Xiazi so that they could be together. This way, Huo Xingchao won't be able to continue yearning for Fang Xiazi. Through, Sunflower would regain her smile.

- However, since there's no love from Han Yicheng's side, his relationship with Fang Xiazi became cold and awkward. One more thing, whenever Sunflower is sad or crying, he won't hesitate even once to leave his nominal girlfriend and comfort Sunflower. From the beginning to the end, Fang Xiazi is just a tool to keep Huo Xingchao away and let Sunflower be happy.

- The day before the Literary Arts Department's night out/ball/party, because Sunflower always bother and cling to Huo Xingchao (though the guy doesn't like her), his girl (and I'm guessing also boy) fanatics cornered Sunflower somewhere in a dark alley and Han Yicheng received an SOS message from her to save her. He, of course, for the nth time, ditched his girlfriend and ran to where Sunflower was.

- Because Fang Xiazi has no idea what's suddenly going on, she is very worried and also ran after him. This is the start of the tragedy because when she managed to catch up, she saw he ditched her just to save Sunflower.

- Since the other fanatics group has more people than the three of them, they ended up all cornered in that alley.

- Please be reminded that they are Huo Xingchao's fanatics, so they naturally hate Fang Xiazi as she's the one liked by Huo Xingchao. So when given the chance, they naturally want to destroy her. I don't know if they're aware of Han Yicheng's like for Sunflower. But this group made a game/bet. They told Han Yicheng it's possible for two people to walk out there unharmed, the key is him He has to choose one of the two girls... and the one he chooses could walk away safely with him. The one not chosen will be left to the group.

- Han Yicheng embarrassedly looked at Fang Xiazi, because the one he picked is Sunflower. Now, the girlfriend innocently implicated is left there and trapped. Fang Xiazi is humiliated, raped, and she was unsightly photographed and threatened. On that day, she's been at the alley for so long. Her parents searched for her for so long, and when they found her they could only cry so hard.

- Fang Xiazi is very heartbroken because that bastard Han Yicheng didn't call someone else to save her. He didn't even inform her parents to shorten the search.

- The next day, she saw the two bitches standing in the stage holding hands and even smiling at each other. It's heartbreaking because she suffered so much harm and humiliation, yet all she received from him is a sorry and a breakup message. He could still smile to others, while she received threats and photos blackmailing her. Ugh, seriously at this part, I want to murder him and that bitch Sunflower.

- Fang Xiazi somehow broke down and with a knife on hand, she rushed to the stage and tried to stab the bastard, but she hesitated at the last minute when she saw his frightened eyes. Now it's all late as she got pulled away by the guards. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

- In the end, she saw that Sunflower finally accepted Han Yicheng's love after seeing his dedication to her and kissed him. YEAH, ALL AFTER FANG XIAZI ENDED UP IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL! There, she closed her eyes (not sure if it's for forever) with a teardrop dripping down as she looked outside her ward. T.T

- That's the end for the plot. And I hate it. Sadly, the reason why people want a redo is that their past lives had precisely been hateful and miserable. Fang Xiazi doesn't deserve to end up like that since her only fault was liking a detestable bastard.

- Anyway, back to our MC. He transmigrated as Huo Xingchao, the guy who likes Fang Xiazi, but likes by the bitch. He woke up in a tent, when he went out, he saw his classmates and friends camping out and waiting for him to solve the food/cooking problem. Jiang Wei and his other male friends are trying to set up a makeshift stove but failed miserably.

- The current setting is a summer camp in the wild joined by three grades. Sunflower is the first to sign up, and she's followed by Han Yichen, who's been followed by his already-girlfriend Fang Xiazi, who's also been followed by Huo Xingchao, who's at the end been followed by his friends. Then the many girls fangirling for Huo Xingchao and Han Yicheng also joined... and the summer camp that initially no one cares about became this lively and special. The camp is divided into four and coincidentally (not), Sunflower is with Han Yicheng bastard, and Fang Xiazi is in Huo Xingchao's team.

- After the division of people, the teachers assigned them work, and Huo Xingchao who has some camping experience is assigned to set up tents. Once done, he went inside to get some sleep. When he woke up, the sun has already set and his friends couldn't set up a proper cooking place.

- At first, he said he won't be helping. He just laughingly looked at them and tauntingly asked them why they joined over when they're so useless. Nevertheless, when he saw the girls assigned to washing dishes coming over, he suddenly changed tones and started acting like a good boy demo-teaching to his friends how to properly set up a stove. Fang Xiazi is there so he obviously changed tones to impress.

- While the girls are walking over, they saw Huo Xingchao and thought he's so manly and charming, and started to fangirl at him, saying as long as they could see him again, they would be willing to join the summer camp again next year.

- This girl turned to Fang Xiazi and asked her opinion (I'm assuming about Huo Xingchao) but she didn't answer. One of the girls said not to ask Fang Xiazi things like that since the one she likes is a cold and silent guy like Han Yicheng. They jokingly asked her if their sentences per date could reach up to 10 and FX said yes, but in her head, she's saying yes that she can but Han Yicheng can't. She's starting to wonder if Han Yicheng really likes her as his attitude is saying the opposite. Then she wondered why he confessed to her. Before joining this summer camp, she once tried to ask him why he wanted to join and requested him to not go, but he stubbornly insisted to join this summer camp. She asked herself what's so fun with this summer camp and what's amazing with setting a stove up. At this point, she's kinda annnoyed.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    savii, Ressianne, keima and 10 others like this.
  19. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite guilty of suddenly leaving out the next details so here's a summary of what happened next in the arc.
    - Huo Xingchao's first talk with Fang Xiazi is when their camp cooks food (BBQ). After HX showed off his cooking, he offered skewered meat to FX. Btw, when he was cooking, FX and the other girls were observing him. FX did an appearance comparison and her conscience can't bear to say that her nominal boyfriend is more handsome than HX. XD

- After that, their next interaction is by playing a card game. At first, he's just playing with his friends (and while at it slaughtering their wallets), then he urged Fang Xiazi to join them. The girl is terrible at card games though, I think she lost a few hundred bucks in the gambling, and HX helped her get it back later. XD

- At night, when everyone else is already fast asleep inside the tents, Fang Xiazhi walked out, and I can't remember her reason for that, but when she walked out of her tent, she saw Huo Xingchao and Jiang Wei manning the fire they had set up to make sure it didn't get put out by the wind. I think the boys are also being like night watchers. Fang Xiazhi joined them and had some idle chats.

- Meanwhile, two people from the other camp are sneaking out to FX and HX's camp. Obviously, they're the two original leads. It's Sunflower that really wants to leave the camp to sneak a peek of her beloved idol, Huo Xingchao and Han Yichen is just tagging along helplessly. While peeking at HX while hiding in the bushes, I think they heard the conversation between HX and FX. I can't remember how their talk proceeded but Sunflower somehow exposed herself to the two. Sunflower came out and greeted HX, HX perfunctorily said she should go back because it's late, the girl mistakenly assumed her idol is concerned to her, then while walking back, she sprained her foot so her worried bastard knight came out of his hiding place and worriedly checked out her injury. HY then said to HX he would bringing Sunflower back. From beginning to the end, he didn't even glance at his girlfriend.

- Fang Xiazi cried. I'm sure at this point, she can see how much her boyfriend is treating her so opposite of how he treats Sunflower. HX comforted her, saying she should learn to divide her time to everything and that for a douchebag like that, she should only allot a crying time of 4 point something seconds. XD Btw, he brought up some big name (I think a known philosopher) to her, saying he heard this particular quote from that personage.

- The next day, FX became angry at HX for deceiving her about this time-allotment quote, that it was not actually said by that great personage. Maybe she's angry because as a science student, HX is blaspheming a great personage (?). Anyways, HX is actually glad that she's angry at him because in his opinion it means she finally noticed him and that it's better than her being indifferent to him.

- Two days later, the people of the camp had a joint session of mountain hiking. Actually I'm not sure if it's really mountain hiking but I'm sure they're out of the field and HX is taking advantage of being in the same camp to leave some impression with FX, for example taking photos with only the two of them, and chatting with her. Sunflower is also with Han Yichen, complaining about why HX doesn't like her, or something like that. Han Yichen comforted her saying even if HX likes FX, so what, he won't be breaking up with FX so HX could only remain holding a one-sided love.

- While taking a walk or touring around, FX suddenly asked HX is he likes her. HX admitted to it. Then Sunflower heard it and tearfully congratulated FX. But Han Yichen is also at the scene and asked FX how she could do that in front of him. And FX is like, what did she do. FX is angry that his boyfriend is interrogating her like that when she's innocent.

- Then HX said to Sunflower that he confessed to FX because he's afraid there won't be anymore chance to do that. The reason he gave is that he's going abroad. Of course, it's fake. But anyway, he said it's his wish to confess before leaving but sadly he's been rejected. Btw, please note that there are many people around when he said this. He even said to Sunflower that he appreciates her crushing on him but she should look back to others who's loving her truly, like Han Yichen.... Hehe,, then people listening went, 'Ah! There's so many info to absorb!' They're all aware that HY is FX's boyfriend so they sympathized with FX because her boyfriend is a scum tying a girlfriend he didn't like to him while chasing another girl. I laughed hard after because Sunflower tried her best to deny her relationship with HY.

- On the way to their own camp, HX's friend asked him if he's really going abroad, then when he said no, his friend went 'ah, so hypocrite' XD

- Both Fang Xiazhi and Sunflower ended up hurt because something at the mountain suddenly collapsed. Fang Xiazhi is hoping for her boyfriend to carry her down the mountain when the teacher asks for someone to volunteer, yet the bastard didn't think twice to volunteer carrying Sunflower down. While FX is feeling helpless and down, HX volunteered to help her.

- While walking, HX felt FX silently crying behind him. HX then went to ask her what she liked about HY. He said HY is short, not good in math, brain is probably not good and would not be good in managing finances in the future, doesn't talk so probably the mouth is stupid, and most importantly, would certainly become adulterous in the future because even now HY is chasing another girl while having a girlfriend. When FX said even with her knowing these, she still likes HY because she's been liking him for so long. HX said she's like that because she still hasn't seen the world. Their convo ended with HX making her pick up the candy in his shirt's front pocket, white rabbit candy. XD

- One week after, FX is back to school with everybody and is busy with studies. She's broken up with HY at the summer camp and on the day she did, she finally realized that the reason HY confessed to her is because of Sunflower.

- Meanwhile, Sunflower is practicing her music together with HY but she can't concentrate so HY asked her what's wrong. It turns out she's concerned about HX not really going abroad. She's worried because HY is no longer with FX. She said she can't bear to see HX and FX getting together.

- Stupid Han Yichen then sought out FX to try to get her back as his girlfriend. He said they can pretend to be bf-gf so that she can help Sunflower (I went 'huh?' here) and also shoo away HX coz HY is assuming FX doesn't like HX and would probably like to have HX away from her. And lol, I don't know how he came up with that idea. Anyways, FX asked he rammed himself into a telephone pole to end up with a brain like that, then said she won't be harming anyone else that way and that she doesn't have anything to do with him or his green plum (AKA Sunflower the bitch). HY damnably persisted though and all his mouth spouted is begging her to help Sunflower by being with him and not being with HX. FX is badly hurt by that as she remembered how he rarely spoke to him, yet today he spoke so much, all for the sake of another girl. Then she said seriously to the scum that his Sunflower should just go ask HX directly instead of making him pester FX this much.

- Although it's late, let me tell that FX that time is cycling a bike when she ran into HY. Then after their conversation, she of course left him there. That time that's when HY's phone rang. Anyway, she ignored him and bypassed him, then ran into HX. HX greeted her while she only nodded. She was about to bypass HX too when suddenly a bastard namely Han Yichen forced her off to the bike, making her fall to the ground. The bastard then said, 'Let me borrow your bike because I have something important to do, thank you!' and FX who is thrown to the ground had not even agreed yet he already cycled away. FX then ignored the pain and forcefully stood up, then borrowed HX's bike which he had just parked at the side. HX is still worriedly asking about her seemingly injured hand but FX already bolted away after saying he should not worry about her since she's a blackbelter in karate.

- After FX went to chase after HY, HX thought the scene is very familiar and then remembered that this could be 'that' event. He suddenly rushed to the principal's office and made the principal send people to a certain dark and deserted alley to help out in a case of violence. That time, as he drove (?) towards the place, he is kinda feeling unwell because he prepared so much for the hero-saving-beauty scenario but is struck dumb by how things proceeded in advance. That dark alley event is supposed to happen three more weeks from that day.

- Things somehow repeated up to where FX saw HY rushed out only to save Sunflower who is currently surrounded by many people. However she's still a good girl so she suggested to HY to call the police. She's about to dial 110 or something but HY the bastard grabber her by the hand and wanted to drag her to the scene with the intention to battle it out. FX persuaded him to just call the police since even if they rushed there, they would still be of little help, but this damnable bastard suddenly accused her guilty of not wanting to help even when a murder is happening right in front of her. FX reasoned her life is a life too but this bastard is disregarding it and just somehow managed to drag her into it. Then things proceeded almost the same with the last life. FX is heartbroken once again because when Xiao Tamei (head of the bullies) made HY chose someone he could drag out there, he unhesitatingly pulled Sunflower away.

- FX felt so helpless and pitiful and cried. The bullies started to tell her to strip, their cameras on standby. FX heavily detested HY and Sunflower but could not do anything. However, just when she's really about to be stripped off, HX finally came while riding a car. He surprised blind the bullies with the headlight while telling them off, 'Let go of that girl'

- FX safely got into the car even though she's still feeling shocked and traumatized. And about those bullies, they're paralyzed after seeing that their idol witness them like that. They're even more shocked because the principal is with him.

- HX got all their names and took pics of them. Maybe as blackmail material. But then, when HX was asked how he knew about them, he said it's because he met Han Yichen on the way. I think on this part HX is misleading these group of bullies to retaliate against HY and Sunflower instead, saying he (HX) won't say a thing, but it would be different with the rest. He even hinted that HY and Sunflower might take revenge after this. In short, he wants them to bite at each other.

- FX after phoning her parents and being escorted back to the school, held the handbar of her bicycle and asked HX how he knew there would be that incident. He answered he guessed it would be about Sunflower when he saw the look in HY's eyes. FX was so sad for a while then thank him for saving her and said he looked so handsome when he saved her like that while driving a car. HX then asked her if one day, a man wearing basketball uniform honking a car like that asked her to marry him, would she? She said, it depends if it's someone like Leonardo (who are you?), HX said he's expecting she'd say his name instead but FX said he's too young for her taste (?). I don't get the conversation that followed but I'm sure it's HX teasing FX.

- After sending FX home, HX went back to school and threatened (with his dropping out bcoz he's the prime candidate for exam champion) the principal to not interfere with those bullies. He did because he wants dogs to bite at each other. One week after, the bullies are notified to withdraw from school. HX said he did his best but Sunflower stubbornly clutched on the camera which recorded the scenes.

- A few days ago, Sunflower went to FX to apologized but FX didn't accept her sorry and left Sunflower to cry alone in the corridors before getting taken away by HY. About HY, his reputation became very bad because FX let the school knows how he's rowed two boats at the same time. Now, everyone is looking at him weirdly and there's even one girl who confessed to him a few a days ago who slapped his face a love letter.

- Back to HX informing the bullies their dismissal, Xiao Tamei sadly said she won't be able to study in the same school as HX. HX sympathized on the surface but sneered inwardly.

- Two days later, FX's class participated in some sort of school program and is roleplaying Cinderella. Sunflower's class is also doing a play so they somehow met when doing a rehearsal. Maybe it's because they would be staging at the same place? I don't know. What happened is Sunflower went to FX to apologize because she's (Sunflower) afraid her indecent photos taken by the bullies ( I think it's at that event, before FX and HY's arrival) will be spread around. I'm not sure if it's in the hands of HX or FX but Sunflower knew she had to apologize to FX to get those deleted. In the end, FX is soft-hearted so the photos are deleted.

- HX suddenly appeared with Jiang Wei and he pestered FX to help them with a performance because they're in bad need of a violinist. Sunflower tried to volunteer herself in but HX outright said, she can't. Then he went back to chasing FX. Sunflower is left there blackening out of jealousy. She's asking herself why FX can be like a Cinderella with HX as her prince or male god, but why can't she.

- FX was brought to the practice as the violinist. The people there teased HX because they know she's the person he likes. FX btw is getting intrigued with him because he can actually write songs.

- On the day of the performance, HX's group is arranged ninth, right after HY's and Sunflower's. These two performed a music performance as well, with HY hinting to Sunflower through the music that he likes her, but Sunflower is refusing to pick up the signs. Suddenly, in the middle of their performance, HX barged in by playing the drum (?). I don't get much what happened but he ended up singing a song to FX which made people forget about the piano four play performance of Sunflower and HY. Hehe. People only have eyes for the romantic performance of HX for FX.

- One day, while at her classroom, Sunflower suddenly received a nude photo of her from someone surnamed Chen and she was so shocked that the teacher noticed it. The teache demanded she handed out her phone but she went hysterical which angered the teacher to the point of saying she'd be summoning Sunflower's parents over.

- Meanwhile, HX received a message from FX about FX deciding to not fall in love in high school. He's unhappy, remembering how on the nightout, they won third place with flowers and teady bear as prize. He wanted to give those to FX but she rejected. Then the next thing is he received this message about FX warning him not to continue loving her. HX replied with 'let's talk about it'.

- Narration suddenly went back to Sunflower who is now leading a fearful life. Everyday she's receiving different nude photos/videos of her. So that these won't be revealed, she was forced to become slave to this Chen person, always made to run errands for this Chen person. She's become hateful of her phone because she knew if it rings it's surely Chen asking her to run errands again. One time, she cried her grievances to HY, asking does she have to live in oppression like this for a lifetime. HY comforted her, not knowing Sunflower is secretly thinking that to get herself out of the abyss, she woul have to pull someone into it, and that someone would be HY.

- Sunflower is actually very malicious. She's been leading HY on all along. Also, she has many records of doing mistakes, unscrupulously revealing other people's scar, maintaining relationships with many boys. For her, her sun is only Huo Xingchao. As a sunflower, she only cares about HX and not about the others. In her words, the others are like nutrients absorbed by the soil around her to nourish her, but the best is the sole sun, HX.

- Sunflower cried to HY that if he doesn't help her, Chen will post her nude photos online. She asked him to help her by sharing his answers to Chen's friend who would be sitting behind him at the exam venue. HY, the blind fool, was led to agree because he can't bear to see Sunflower crying herself to death. HY contacted Chen who offered to pay him 30,000 for helping the friend cheat. While HY is being amazed by the numbers, he's not aware that he's been setup and that his beloved Sunflower is the person who initiated it. Btw, HX is the real mastermind behind this. Anyway, Sunflower is still not any lesser guilty because she knew the person loves her deeply but she chose to use his love for her against him while stupidly fantasizing that once she got out of her current predicament she could still be with HX (wow, imagination is real).

- On the second day of the exam, HY is caught cheating and people are shocked then wondered if his number one ranking in the liberal arts department is rigged. Later they learned it's not him directly cheating but assisting others to cheat. The papers are investigated and even the 30,000 transaction is discovered. HY and his cheatmate is given 0 marks in the exam and are banned to take the college exam for 3 years. When HY's mother found this out, she cried and asked her son why he ruined his future for 30,000. HY panicked because in his mind, he only wanted to help Sunflower. He then tried to appeal that he's been coerced by providing the phone call record between him and Chen but was still sentenced to 3 years banned due to him accepting the money.

- As he can't accept what happened to him, when Sunflower looked for him to say her thanks, he looked at her with hate. If before he could go to any great length to see her smile, now he only feels great hatred for her, realizing her energetic smile is not his sun, but abyss of darkness.

- Sunflower collapsed on the ground after HY closed the door of his house to her face. She cried, thinking heaven is unfair to her, and I don't get where she's pulling up the confidence to say that when she just destroyed someone's life, and not just any random someone, but a person who probably loves her the most in this world.

- Anyway, HX arranged something for FX in the sophomore's nightout or ball. He arranged confettis there and some other romantic gimmicks. Then when he stood at FX's dorms door with a deck of cards in hands, he handed out the King cards to her and asked her 'Sister, would you like to play poker?' Yeah, I know now it's the arc's title.

ENDING, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Okay, so when HX is finally graduating in college, HY is just beginning his college life as a freshman. The two never met even though they're in the same school until the day of the graduation. But actually it's just a coincidental meeting at the road, and FX is looking at him thinking this guy is now just a junior. Haha, btw, in this part, I'm suspecting HX is no longer the task-taker but the original because this HX's is reminiscing the past, on how he's grateful for suddenly becoming courageous about chasing FX on that summer camp event.

- Btw, Sunflower became very ordinary. She went into a third rate school while taking up courses in graphic designing. When she graduated, she found herself an ordinary job, got married then had children. But then everytime, she would compare her life with the marriage lives of FX and HX and would suddenly go cry cry. Tch. This girl is annoying and I'm not content with her ending. It's unfair that she still managed to have an ordinary life despite what she did to HY. She also almost victimized FX. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

- Ooops, suddenly it's revealed that on that night where FX is almost destroyed, she became scared of HY who said that once HX saw FX getting defiled, he would no longer like her. It's because of this that when HX ran into her and asked where FX is, she pointed him to the right direction. And, it's somehow unexpected. It's being hinted there that the reason HX let her off and let her have an ordinary life is because of this. Still, it's hateful for me because it's her who instigated HY all along. If not for her obsession to have FX out of HX's life, HY whose only sin is loving her won't be messing with FX and HX. Sighs. Whatever, finally this arc is finished. Congrats for persisting up to this point haha.

Shivani, savii, Ressianne and 8 others like this.
  20. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you translate arc 3 too please

Shivani likes this.