Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    There is updates to the story...
    not detailed...hopefully another can give more details to spoil

Still about Ria's story.
    After MC's died in suicide (right?), Ria goes to town...then he met unexpected person.... it is the doctor. He surprised the doctor still alive until now. Doctor asked Ria if he believed in God, and Ria think how he believed but hated God. Later the doctor hinted about there is not one world...there is many worlds.

Ria remember how Ilya said about repeating her past and how some people act differently than how she remember them. Ria think Ilya is not repeating past but goes into parallel world.

so Ria goes to many many parallel worlds. and met many Ilya without her memory of him....and then to a world without Ilya. He searched for his Ilya, until he met with Ilya on her dying...Ilya got illusioned of Soleil came to her. Ria then search someone to find her and somehow guide her knight t o find her..

2. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's finally updated *cries
    Basically our theory of parallel worlds is true i guess?

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... that's why some characters from Ilya's pov is different with what she remember, and didn't Ria before commented that there's no magic to turn back the time???
    And I love how Ria is searching for Ilya he befriend in different parallel worlds too. Hopefully, they can live happily together at last....

4. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it also confirmed that when Ilya became a prostitute in one of her life, the boy who took care of her was actually Ria, he let her go because he thought that maybe Al would bring her to a place she deserved. But then she was left to dead alone in Soleil's mansion.

Ria also comments that at some world Ilya doesn't even exist(?) (just skimming the new chapter), just like Ilya saying that there are some lifetime where she thought that Ria didn't exist.

Guess we'll still in Ria PoV until he reached the last lifetime of Ilya..

Just think how much of tragedy she's been through. In other lifetime, she was abandoned by literally everyone. And in her last lifetime where Soleil might choose her over Sylvia, she also dies without getting what she actually wanted, when it is actually just in front of her to reach... But then again, Ria seemed arrive in time to save her using magic? But if he did save her, I hope he doesn't disappear because his magic ran out :(

EDIT: I just realized the author post 2 new chapters, and I actually skipped one chapter... lol, so yeah this post is for the latest chapter after Ria met the doctor

5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad :cry:

6. IllusionAria

IllusionAria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello first time posting here and the author updated again!

Deleted member 85337 likes this.
  7. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This basically sums up my whole experience ever since jumping in this bandwagon of angst and tears.

yourmomtenkeyy and lila_cerullo like this.
  8. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If ilya chose soleil, then my effort of patience and time to read this novel is wasted. Like seriously if she chose soleil i would think that she has turn into a masochist

9. DemFeels

DemFeels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read the translated chapters but I'm waiting for some sort confirmation that Ilya gets some sort of happy ending (even if its bittersweet)

10. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mulberry Song
    Lament at Changmen Palace
    Ballad of Ten Thousand Gu

Julveury likes this.
  11. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those... attacked my heart....

Heungbo and Julveury like this.
  12. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading the last three chapters are revealing some facts that made me confused.. i'll try to summarize them down

first one: Ilya doesn't loop back in time, but instead moved to parallel world, this explain how she thought that something was different each time she revived (ex: Marianne is her friend in the last life, but she's not in other life)

second: so, crow travels between parallel worlds to find Ilya. But when he traveled first time, he (who was using human form when he jumped over the worlds) was in a bird form when he came to the new world. Maybe he "replace" the crow who exist in that world, just like Ilya who always repeat on the same day, it seemed crow does too, so he took the form of bird on that day.

third: crow said there are worlds Ilya didn't even exist, and there are in which she didn't know about him. The first Ilya he met after he moved from his original, he met Ilya, who seemed to not remember anything about him. In this world, he asked Ilya about the reason why she's not loved, but strangely enough, in chapter 22, Ilya seemed to remember this conversation with him. But there's this strange remark from Ilya's POV, that it seemed she only remembered that conversation after she visited the library in that chapter. She even said that she actually had good memory, so why she only remembered that conversation then? She also said that it seemed she forgot something really important. My thought on this is, the Ilya crow met there was not the Ilya who has looped, even though she doesn't remember, she probably moved through parallel world after her death by accident, and arrived in the last arc world, where there is already an Ilya there with all her "looping" memories, so the Ilya who just died by accident, merge her soul/memory with "looping" Ilya. So our current Ilya might not be only "looping", she was made from multiple her other selves who died and merge their memory into our current Ilya.

fourth: still the same world in which Crow met Ilya who died by accident, Ilya ordered him to stay by Sylvia's while Ilya went out shopping. Then came the news Ilya died by accident, Crow heard Sylvia screams, to which he pointed out that her voice resembles Ilya's (now, I don't know if this will be connected to anything later, like probably sylvia was ilya or something lol, but it's just interesting how this was pointed out as the last sentence to chapter 51)

fifth: Crow met the sickened Ilya when she was sold as prostitute. This one seemed confusing because Crow said this Ilya also didn't remember him, but we clearly readi this arc in Ilya's POV previously, and she remarked that there is Crow in a small child form who took care of her there. And in Ilya's POV, when Albert saved her, Ilya looked back at Crow (where Albert seemed cannot see) and desperately told albert to stop because Crow was there (though her voice didn't come out). This scene was the same in Crow's POV as when Ilya was brought back, she took a glance back and Crow mentioned that their eyes met. So, why the Ilya in Crow's POV muttered Soleil's name instead of Crow?

sixth: Crow arrived in the last world, but strangely, he didn't jumped into that "day" he met Ilya, and he wasn't in his bird form. He also said that everything was dark so he thought this world might not have Ilya in it. But as it turned out, it was when Ilya drowned in her bath, she muttered "Help me" and Crow replied to her. In this part, it doesn't really mentioned in Ilya's POV, but in Crow's POV she actually said that there is a reason why she was not loved. But it was alright, because she believed Crow loves her (yes she actually said that, "Because, you, you love me right?"). But no, Crow thought that his feeling for her was not something as beautiful as love and I agree. I think Crow was attached to her because she might be the one who suffer more than him and so he felt he wasn't alone and it became his obsession to save her. But I do hope they will be together.

last: I seriously thought from the last chapter that Ilya died when she drowned. But from her POV she was saved by the maid. This might be explained if the new chapter updated tho. Maybe crow gained the power to turned back time, as it also happened when Ilya's mother killed herself.

13. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I can answer you for the fifth one: you can't take what they see as the truth because their POV is subjective, Crow thought the Illya in the brothel didn't remember him but it's just Illya was sick and thought this was a different crow so she didn't bring up her past life, maybe also in other lives he meet her she didn't say anything to him because this misunderstanding, after all, Illya also said she met different crows. There are many instances where they misunderstood each other. Also if understand it right, in the bathroom, she remembered the life where she was in the point of dying and meet crow (and this death in the one happened in the last chapter of crow pov), so that death and the bathroom near death are unrelated. Well, I'm not the absolute truth so I could be wrong.

mimic, bigredqueen, bochucha and 6 others like this.
  14. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    i was on the verge of tear until i read your post, i know you're frustrating but it's so hilarious xD thank you for saying out what i always think. I hope that b!tch and the sh!tty fiancee and Illya's pop to suffer and die painfully.

15. ReadingNovelsAtaCafe

ReadingNovelsAtaCafe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically... it's been parallel worlds and we should consider each of the side characters their own person it seems??? It would also explain why their actions aren't damn consistent then differing levels of "remembering a time loop", because they could be totally different people all together depending how they grew up in said universe hence making completely different actions. Is that how I should be understanding the latest clue.

That would also explain the dream one of the Soliel had (he was living as an observer of another parallel self, hence he couldn't "Control" his actions, because he's not him, and it's not actually a supposed curse/mind control that people were thinking earlier). Wonder who gave him the dream then. The Doctor? The Crow?

EDIT: this also makes me... well I don't know how I feel about current Soliel anymore if we consider each of them their own person. Well, I guess I'll direct more hate on the other Soliels then >.>

16. myx

myx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Off topic and conflicted but I was playing Harvest Moon, the one on the switch, and named the wild cat Illya and then didn't realized the gem sprite was Soliel until I was already done with the lighthouse.

Back on topic I feel that, I think someone pointed it out, there is someone controlling all of this I mean for Illya to go through multiple universe with her memories intact is kinda impossible unless she is like Ria.

Tamyave, Ashlesa and neotheo82 like this.
  17. ReadingNovelsAtaCafe

ReadingNovelsAtaCafe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH i don't doubt that there is someone or some people are controlling all of this (the situation that Illya in). But the characters themselves aren't being controlled based on what was said above or actually following any pattern for the most part until said. It just makes it interesting, because this implies what I wrote above. The idea that the most recent Soliel (at least I think it the most recent Soliel that got the dream) was observing another universe. It also fits with the idea of feeling he was being on auto-pilot/mind controlled, without realising he was actually observing himself in another setting so to say. It doesn't throw out the idea that someones controlling or the idea that maybe multiple people are controlling the situation since there a possibility someone gave him that dream. The main mastermind might be just controlling the situation on a more "macro" level rather then "micro" one (micro would imply he's controlling every person and set piece and so forth).

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  18. myx

myx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got a really weird thought that what if this is someone playing and otome game and the game is basically involve this whole story. I mean the heroine would be Sylvia and the villainess is Illya and then we have a whole lot of capture targets and this person is trying to get the hidden capture target a la Ria. I mean why does Illya always start at a certain point in her life pretty much after her engagement. I mean if this is an otome world and Illya is the first to wake up her consciousness because the world or their world is becoming aware like those in QT novels.
    It's either that or I am thinking too much into it. This story really messes with my mind.

19. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, I read the spoilers before actually reading and I was torn apart. I'm reading the story now and I'm crying. Like why is life so cruel to her. Fuck everyone man, she doesn't deserve this. Just let her rest, I don't care if she ends up with no one. Just let her have one peaceful lifetime. Poor Illya. And I don't sympathize or care about her stupid sister. She should know from right and wrong. Like excuse me, falling for your sister's fiance. Girl no. A big, fat, thick no. And then stupid number 2. That big, fat, piece of arse. Don't care about his point of view, it actually made me more angry. Like ya maybe they are going through a loop too, but no one. I mean NO ONE is suffering the same shit Illya is going through. I just want this to end somewhat happy for Illya.

june27, lila_cerullo, kcis and 10 others like this.
  20. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the club