Recommendations World hopping novel with female protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, i was looking for hetero novel of world hopping with female protagonist,,, i really like the novel quickly wear the face of devil (boy love) with revenge and bitch-slap the female lead or male lead. So im searching the qwtfod hetero version..

I dont like Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks (the mc is weak and although it kinda interesting but the inexperienced mc is not funny nor smart) ,, really love the mc of qwtfod ,, and i read the side character: the final boss is no joke (it was good but the romance make me felt choking since the female mc is too cold blooded and prideful)- bold is good,u better read this

i think qwtfod(if u dont know the title kindly refer to the above text) is rather simple and not so twisted with sweet fall in love than most of straight world hopping .i dont mind of the system. i just like how the mc tried to seduce the ml in every story and bitch slap everyone,,(well versed character is good- can be villain, white lotus, rich daughter)

• did ex sinister gf is good like qwtfod?? The summary sound complex

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My post will be annoying:

I am curious why you didn't write the whole title of qwtfod (what is that? lazy to search google or NU) bud did for Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Typo: not just pretend but your eyes show hatred / not just pretend with your eyes showing hatred My bad i think it's correct

3. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote this

So, i was looking for hetero novel of world hopping with female antagonist,,, i really like the novel quickly wear the face of devil (boy love) with revenge and bitch-slap the female lead or male lead. So im searching the qwtfod hetero version..

Didnt the title is there, for the qwtfod is because many fujoshi like to wrote short label and i one of it,, and for the other novel actually,,, hahahha, i copied and paste since i cant even remember the damn tittle and i afraid of make other people misunderstanding of which novel i talk about,, so there your confusion solved

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you better find it in jjwxc. There are lot of quick novel with mc seducing male lead and slapped everyone faced. Title is something like blackened male lead or I am poisonous beautiful.
    I recommend this novel. Mc is slag. She is famous for having title as green tea, slag for left male lead. Male lead is decent, dreamy like male lead from sinister ex girlfriend. There are title of seven arc. All had happy ending.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/green-tea-is-a-young-lady-quick-transmigration.83299/

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reccomend
    Sinister ex girlfriend
    Quick Transmigration, Woman Arrives Heroine Rapidly Retreats
    Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead’s Counterattack

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  6. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess,, it was hard to pickup this kind of novel,, mostly haven't translated yet,, and in bl ,there a ton of this bitch-slapped novel. In wattpad i found a lot so wonder if there is any chinese chinese novel of this focussed genre to revenge,,, anyways thanks gonna check it out

Alina Moktan likes this.
  7. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Will check out the second recommendation , as the number 1 and 2 ( not interested ,,sorry)
    Thanks 4 the recommendation

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Read your answer but still doesn't see you trully explain what is "qwtfod".
    *Understand suddenly everything herself*
    AAAh! It meant : quickly wear the face of devil
    that was just before !!!
    I thought all along that it was the shortened title of a series. You should have put "quickly wear the face of devil" on bold letters, for a easier time to understand. It's strange that you bolded everything important but not that.

9. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha,, ok2 look like i need to bold whole thing,, since mostly dont even read the unbold character,,

10. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Done bold everything

11. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you mean female protagonist? Like female mc??
    Female antagonist mean mc always fight against female, which is interesting if there's 2 opposing world hopper instead of soulmate, but it's not what you mean?

Fairlady1996 likes this.
  12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we don't know which is important or not.

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he wants a female MC that world hope and fight every time a different female love rival for the love of a different man.
    Or maybe like you said the 2 girls fight each hoping together between world, that would interesting if sometimes antagonist win.

But again i think i just rewrote what your post was.

tak likes this.
  14. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, now that what i think,, sorry ,i missed that!!! Thanks

15. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear tak and tsuru55, my apologies,, it was my mistake of the antagonists and protagonist,, got a bit confused,,

tak- thanks for correcting me :):):)

16. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl:
    Aw i was about to suggest male protagonist, hetero, world hopping. Oh might as well. Quick Transmigration The Prodigal Son: completed main arc, but kinda bland.

Female mc, hetero, quick transmigration, smart/funny mc, bonus good romance, double bonus seduce/flirting between mc, triple bonus faceslapping *read as game sfx sound*
    Usually they just meet and :bloblove: so no seducing..
    I like quick transmigration: the villain saving system on webnovel, it's an orignal stories not translation
    well.. There's some flirting & lot of chasing
    background: there's 2 world hopper division, forgot the details but they have clashing mission. Sometimes world dweller get picked up as world hopper cause they're talented. Our mc su wan & the boi who likes her su rui (not sure if ml or not) is as such. It is hinted something happened to su wan so she changes side.(i hope it's ex) su rui become world hopper because he loves su wan & wanna be with her.
    i recommend!

F.ninny and Fairlady1996 like this.
  17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an annoying picky post about a typo:
    read in game sfx sound -> read in-game sfx sound
    I thought you "read" something (literally) until i read the "sfx sound" part.

18. Fairlady1996

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow,, that one on webnovel sound like what i like :):),, gonna check it out,, my word of 'seducing' sound vulgar :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:,, no, i mean any type of approaching the target (i dont mind the way though) as long as she tried to get closer to the target,, in fact a lot of original story of this revenge novel actually very good, read a lot in wattpad,, as for male protagonist, never read one, maybe will try it soon :blobokhand:

19. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, trying to convey that as "read these like a game sfx sound"

20. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    F.ninny and Fairlady1996 like this.