Spoiler Rebirth and Redemption (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aster Anemone, Jun 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc wasnt resentful? No psychological trama?

2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC here, chu feng is the seme while ML here, rong yun is the uke. About that, the author use it as reason for chu feng to take care of rong yun. The basic idea of this novel, chu feng returned to the past (rebirth) and redempted himself. taking care of rong yun, giving advice/mentor his his own circle of friends and mend his relationship with his dad

rong yun was abandoned by his parents (he lived alone with monthly money from his parents), both his mum and dad married again and the new spouses didn't want leftover child. he was lonely, has no friends and already depressed. later reader would find out that it was accumulation from his unhappy childhood that cause him to kill himself.

chu feng treated rong yun nicely. He was ideal boyfriend everyone wished for. rong yun was still asleep in the morning, but chu feng already went to buy breakfast for him. chu feng went to shooting in other city, he would send snacks through delivery so rong yun could enjoy it. what rong yun need or want like laptop for writing, phone, expensive books for studying, winter blanket, chu feng would get it for him without he needed to ask.

he knew his sister had crush on rong yun so he quickly told her about their relationship. The sister was very supportive of them. chu feng also introduced rong yun to his dad and mum. They treated rong yun like their own child and was very protective of him (finding mentor for RY to teach him about writing etc).

during new year, chu feng and his family plus rong yun went out to eat at restaurant. there, rong yun saw his mother with her new family. His mother once she found that her son knew chu feng and by extension CF's parents, she called RY many times to pave way for the daughter of her brother in law in entertainment world. (The nerve of her! That girl has no relationship whatsoever with RY! She didn't even bother to call RY to ask about her son's life.)

Later, rong yun's dad found that his new wife was unable to have child so he wanted to take rong yun back. RY refused, saying that he was already an adult. Did his dad think that he was toy on shelf, when you need it you take it when you don't need it you discard it?

It was his dad who cheated on his mum first with woman only a few years older than RY. Dad gave up his custody because he thought he was going to have new family. New wife new kids. Years later, the new wife was unable to have kids so he was going to divorce her and take RY back.
    At that moment, ML was more disapointed about his dad than his mum.

Many occurrences like that make me want to slap both of RY's mum and dad.

chu feng and his attentive and affectionate family were like heaven for rong yun. he was grateful for them and vowed to never let chu feng go. even if their relationship ended, RY would treat their time together as the happiest moment in his life.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  3. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! You mentioned that you found the extra chapters. May I know the website? I hope it's free. I've read till chapter 113 from https://w.ck101.org/wapbook-122849/ and it's the end...

4. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    KiandraE likes this.
  5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Sorry im so use to mc being the bottom.
    o_O sounds really fluffy and cute.

But when the ml woke up. He wasn't mad or upset? He just forgave the mc for confessing? Or was he just passive and didnt care?

6. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i am off to read it .

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope ML mother and father get punished or something......parents like that needed to be punihsed :mad:

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the transltion, and am very confused with Chu Feng feeling.
    He didnot remember Rong Yun, until his sister came and threw the novels for him to read.
    And the novel, is the romance kind, not a diary of RY, right?
    Even if CF regrets his action (rape), and sad about it...how come so suddenly after rebirth, he falls in love with RY?? That fast?? He didnt even remember him few hours ago.....
    If he said things like, I was wrong so I'll take care of you to redempt my msitake. That still reasonable for me.
    Also with RY, talk about pure naive soul, no wonder gets bullied easily....:( His rapist said, I love you, then RY okay lets forgive him....o_O

Or Love is indeed like a hurricane :rolleyes: And I am a novice in this department :notworthy:

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gui Heng, is MC friend and roommate, right?
    How about, the last roommate, the clever one? Shi Xian?

10. KiandraE

KiandraE Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, I'll be translating this novel because no one else was and I love this novel a lot. Chapter seven in up on my website.

couchpotato1929 and Kaylee like this.
  11. KiandraE

KiandraE Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in the past life Chu Feng regretted his actions and choose to forget them since he was atleast a little ashamed of what he had done to Rong Yun which is why the news of his suicide and the fact that Rong Yun used to love Chu Feng hit him so hard and he regretted his actions. During his rebirth he tried to give Rong Yun the happy life he had imagined in the Novel and he fell for him during the process. It was a gradual accumulation of feeling instead of just falling in love with Rong Yun instantly at his rebirth. At first he's just trying to fix the mistakes he made but gradually falls for Rong Yun.

pcheshire likes this.
  12. eternally

eternally Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you going to post the link to chapter 7 in novelupdates? I would like to read it :D

13. KiandraE

KiandraE Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean his father finds gets kinda punished and wants ML back but his mother is just a major annoyance.

14. KiandraE

KiandraE Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eternally likes this.
  15. KiandraE

KiandraE Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eternally likes this.
  16. eternally

eternally Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On NU site, you can clink on User Profile at the top right corner. On that page, there is a +Add release button. I think that's how you link the chapters. If I'm wrong, someone please help.

runsing and KiandraE like this.
  17. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello are you still translating this novel?

18. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Si Xian was with a girl at first but they broke up and he started to go after another boy XiangXiang??? don t really know the name because ... MTL