Spoiler A Star Reborn: The Queen’s Return

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bibi, Jan 25, 2019.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    michoux and a_b like this.
  2. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I read the translated manhua, but...
    the novel has already reached the manhua since we had +/- 10 extra chapters today...

4. michoux

michoux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    So, as far as i read, i found out that Pei Ziheng(?) is a creepy man who deeply obsessed with Xia Ling, and b!tchy sister of Xia Ling is fckn annoying, but that stupid Pei didn't even realize that he was being used by that fake lotus flower, he even made Xia Ling in the body of Ye XingLing drank a poison to damage her voice cuz Xia Ling slap Xia Yu. The reason of it is Xia Yu accuse her to seduce that a**hole Pei, then Xia Yu said she had a heart attack *roll eyes* and she said to the media the reason why Xia Ling slap her is because she fight back to her when Xia Ling insult her sister (Xia Ling), then That thing Pei kidnap Xia Ling to torture her ahhhhhh, i curse his stupidity from the beginning till the end he is an idiot, and idk wtf is wrong with Xia Ling she still hope that bloody psyco to really love her *roll eyes* there's Li Lei who gently accompanying her when she was hurt why don't you find new love and forget the old,

But if it's like that there's no story haha

6. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the MC has reborn into another person's body, she still weak against PeiZheng. I have read the raw, it's not worth reading at all.

7. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't understand why sister's have to turn evil. In real life sister's are the greatest support system.
    Plus that scum pei guy doesn't he have a brain, how come such psycho are rich I mean people who have unstable mind are self destructive and bound to be failure in personal and professional life

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. NdrBlackC

NdrBlackC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is ML?

10. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raw novel until chapter 600+. Well, from what I read, FL agreed to be Li Lei's girlfriens, then he took the FL to his family's home but they didn't accept the FL and they were forced to break up. But the Li guy still loved the FL, so he tried to pursue her again (though there are many incidents where he subconciously being so rough and made the FL afraid and cry). Then, there're some terrible things happened to the FL and the Li guy nearly died because he tried to save her but no rescue come for them. It was later that the FL called Pei Ziheng number and she begged him to save the Li guy. The Pei guy felt weird because the phone number only exclusive to him and Xia Ling and he ask how she know the number. Leaving with no choice, the FL told the Pei guy that she is Xia Ling and said many things to prove that she is the real one. In exchange for Pei Ziheng's help, she will have to come back to Pei Ziheng and she agreed. Later, she found out she is pregnat with Li guy's baby, but she didn't told the Li guy about it and make him misunderstood that she is pregnant with Pei Ziheng (which is very frustating to me).
    Oh My God, looks like I said too much. Well, this is what I grasp after reading the MTL version on a website called novelraw (blogspot), they already had 1300+ MTL version. I couldn't said anymore than this :blob_zipper_mouth:, so better read the MTL if you're very curious :blobwoah:

11. kiraikirei

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that part sure is frustating:blobcry:
    For me, the worst of all is when Li Lei began behaving like Pei Ziheng and FL felt that he is the same like the Pei guy, but could only cry after struggling without explaining anything to the Li guy (which seems so childish and upsetting at the same time). Then she forgives him and their relationship came back to how they used to and this kind of thing happens many time :notlikeblob:

Rose_Afifa and TheOakTree like this.
  12. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does she call Pei Ziheng and reveal who she is?

lazynoodles and kiraikirei like this.
  13. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Ling and Xia Yu(?) isn't a real blood related sister if i'm not mistaken and then XiaYu is really jealous bout Xia Ling because everyone like her compare to xiayu who always being bullied xialing is a strong girl like a sunshine. There's one time that xia ling want to go to amusement park by diligently doing home course at their orphanage, but at D-day when she just want to go, feign got heart attack just to make xia ling take care of her

Fictionaddiction, a_b and kiraikirei like this.
  14. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read till this part oh my lord... Can you tell me please will Li Lei know that's his child not pei ziheng's?

kiraikirei likes this.
  15. kiraikirei

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't know much. The last time I read a part where the FL and Pei Ziheng got a divorce and the baby died when it's only 2 months old. The FL come back to Li Lei again, but Li Lei still doesn't know the baby is his. When the FL said she will get revenge for the baby, Li Lei said he will help her (If my memory isn't wrong) :blobexpressionless:
    So much drama going on, so I decided to put it on hold of my reading list :blobwoah:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  16. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the baby died????:(:(

Btw i do the same when there's so much drama that kill me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tautropfenn and kiraikirei like this.
  17. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's her sister doing.. I forgot how (or maybe I skipped it) but most of the spoiler on this story is already in the neighboring thread. You can check that thread for more detail ~
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/qidian-comics.75127/

Jeonjkook and kiraikirei like this.
  18. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
  19. NeedGoodNovels

NeedGoodNovels New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the baby does't die.

Also let me provide some spoilers. I read quite some time ago so sorry in there are any mistakes.
    Pei Ziheng tells Xia Ling that he accepts her (and Li Lei's) son and will hold a banquet to celebrate the child's 100th birthday.
    Xia Yu does not really have an invitation but still comes and meets Xia Ling and they have an argument, Xia Yu tells Xia Ling that she will regret it.
    Pei Ziheng got pissed off when some people in the party said that the kid doesn't resemble him. So after the celebration, (Xia Ling is in their bedroom) Pei Ziheng comes and demands that he want to have his and her's child to which she protests (obviously). She tries to pacify him by saying that it has only been 2 months since her first pregnancy and and doctors have said to wait for some more months to try for a second child. But Pei Ziheng is like noooo and tries to force her. Xia Ling grabs a knife near her and threatens him to back off and if he forces her then she will harm him. He tells her to calm down and give him the knife. When he comes close to her, she stabs herself in the stomach :cry::cry: .
    Xia Ling is taken to the hospital, doctors treat her and she is out of danger but she cannot get pregnant again.

Baby goes missing and when Xia Ling learns of this she is terrified, cries and thinks that it was done by Pei Ziheng and screams at him because he has never liked her son and it was his idea to hold the party and he just so happens to go missing on the party. coincidence?
    NO.

Pei Ziheng tries to tell her that he had nothing to do with the it but she doesn't believe him (karma sukka!! you didn't believe her when she said she has nothing to do with the death of Wang girl).
    CCTV reveal that a garbage truck was seen near the house. PeiZiheng also searches at the place where garbage is disposed and after searching for a long time, he hears the cries of a baby and finds her son, But the baby is taken by Xia Ling's real brother and he tells PeiZiheng that he will take care of the child and he should tell Xia Ling the the child is dead (I don't remember how he convinces PeiZiheng but he agrees)

Pei Ziheng goes back and tells Xia Ling that the baby is dead and to make the death more convincing, he also shows some photoshopped pictures to Xia Ling.

With the help of Xia Ling's brother (feng shui i think), Li Lei suppresses Pei Ziheng's. Pei Ziheng decides to save his company and divorce Xia Ling. She goes back to Li Lei.

Xia Ling doesn't tell Li Lei that the child was his because their son is already dead.

She thinks Xia Yu has something to do with the death of her son and tells Li Lei about this, He helps her verify this fact by telling Xia Ling to have meeting with Xia Yu. Xia Ling directly asks Xia Yu whether she killed her son or not to which Xia Yu replies no. Xia Ling recorded this conversation. Li Lei takes the recording and with a voice lie detection device, the expert concluded that there is a 90% chance that Xia Yu is the murderer.

And now Xia Ling want revenge..

This is where I stopped. MTL fried my brain lol:blobjoy:

Do correct me if I got something wrong.
    Also please share what happens afterwards:cookie:

20. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh so that's what happen but i already lost interest in this kind full of drama novel
    Anyway thank you for telling me