Spoiler Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by melosakura, Mar 4, 2019.

1. melosakura

melosakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/rebirth-on-the-doors-to-the-civil-affairs-bureau/

Description:
    “Then why don’t I marry you!” Yu Dong suddenly proposed.

“You…” Xia Feng thought he had misheard.

“You see, you’re looking for someone to marry to ease your mother’s heart, I also want to get married, we’re right in front of the doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau, and with all our papers too!” Yu Dong exclaimed while holding up her red household book.

“And the most important thing is that we just broke up with our exes. This is fate, ah!”

Right up until they left the Civil Affairs Bureau again, holding a newly registered red book, Xia Feng remained dazed still wondering, how did he end up getting married?

Did he just pick up a wife at the doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau?

——————————————————————————————————
    What Xia Feng doesn’t know is that Yu Dong traveled back in time to this encounter from 10 years in the future where she was alone and miserable.

Now, having a second chance in life and be able to have a good husband, Yu Dong will live her life at full throttle and without regrets.

Questions:
    1. What's the spoiler? All of it.
    2. Did Yu Dong and Xia Feng have kids?
    3 What happen to Xia Feng's ex girlfriend?
    4. What happen to Yu Dong's ex boyfriend?
    5. Does Siao Yifien(Xia Feng friend) have a love life?
    6. What fates happen to Yu Dong's 2 BFF(one with dub business and one who is pregnant)
    7. Will Yu Dong parents meet Xia Feng and his Family? How will they react especially Yu Dong's brother.

Thanks!

2. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC forgot all about her ex, when his ex saw that he was hurt, he asked her if they can be friends but she refused, she doesn't want her husband to be jealous.
    Ml's ex always took ml for granted and found it difficult to accept that ml married someone else. She tried to get ml's attention but failed. Pregnant friend decided that she will raise her baby alone. There hints that pregnant friend will have a sequel. Jerk ex fiance of prego bff wanted to take the baby away but was stopped by mc and the other bff. Jerks mom was a decent person and wanted a happy married life for her son. She knew her son screwed everything himself and asked him stay away from prego friend life. Second friend met her childhood crush , he was her husband in last life too. Mc helped them , and they earlier than they were supposed to.

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What about xia feng's bff shao something? Did he find a girlfriend?

4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ml deal with his ex
    Was there a confrontation of mc and ex gf
    Did the parents ever find out about ml ex

5. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Parents never found about ex. Ml told ex that next time someone purposes her not to make that person wait enough for his feelings to die. Ex tried come in between mc and ml but they didn't bother themselves with her. Mc is popular in ml hospital, ml 's friend loves to hear her on radio. Ml saw a bus accident and called mc if she can try get some help. Mc was in radio station and asked people listening to radio to provide help if they are near the spot where accident took place. Lots off people came to accident spot for help. This made mc famous, she once got a call from a drunk teenager, she asked if there are any girls near the drunk girls location if they can send her back to dormitory. Ml doesn't love mc for her face or because they married. He loves how she always helping others.

6. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    They did! Its kinda funny since ML's mom was the first to know. She said she dreamt of a baby wearing a red apron (?) or something and she's convinced that that's her future grandson so she packed up and flew over to the couple's house the next day. Then when they were having a meal, MC started vomiting, went to the hospital to check and surprise! there's a bun in the oven~~ She had to quit the radio show though (cos staying up late is bad for her health). On her last night, the caller/s didn't share a story but thank her/wish her luck with the baby etc. It was kinda touching and she cried on-air :)

7. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    For the dub business gf, she got together with her childhood friend (which is also her husband in MC's previous life)
    For her pregnant friend, she...got together with an alien bum. This was sooo weird, REPEAT, sooooooooo weird. (Author admitted that she wrote a pit for herself) Apparently, alien guy was from some advance civilization/planet where they all have a collective brain (mother brain?) so they just plug in there and they learn everything they need to know, all the accumulated knowledge, their planet is also very peaceful. So they should be happy, carefree etc., but nope, their people started to commit suicide one by one. Mother brain said they were suffering from depression and at this rate, their race would become extinct so it sent them to other planets to experience emotion. They're not allowed to leak advance technology so everything was taken away from alien guy and he ended up as a bum. In the main story, pregnant friend is nice to him since he helped her when she was 8 mos. pregnant and almost fell down the park. In the SS, it was revealed that because he stimulated the baby/use mental energy on it that's why pregnant friend gave birth prematurely (MC and dubbing gf always thought it was because pregnant friend's jerk ex-fiance angered her. Lol. This pot.) Anyway, alien guy hang up a sign that says 'A kiss from a beauty would wake up the slumbering soul' or something like that. And pregnant girl gave him a kiss after that, he stops showing up on the park. Years later, they met at a concert (?), and alien guy is now rich and very handsome and still remembers her~~

8. Arrynne

Arrynne 『Bubo scandiacus』『Owl in NEED of Saving』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please post the link of the novel's raws?

And I'm really curious what happened with the drunk college girl who confessed to the campus prince.

melosakura likes this.
  9. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    They get together! Of course! Years later, they guest on MC's talk show and invites her to attend their wedding.

Link to RAW.

Lilly1234 and JuuHachi like this.
  10. Arrynne

Reading List:
    Link
    How did you know all of this info?

11. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it MTL~~ Here's the link.

12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The rest has been answered so I'll just answer the last one. Yu Dong's mom was furious when she heard Yu Dong actually married without telling her. The dad was also angry, but not as much as the mom. To show his dissatisfaction to Xia Feng, he did what a dad would do: challenge him with drinks. Xia Feng's alcohol tolerance was already low enough, but he persisted enough to get an ok from dad. The bro was all : why am I the one having to deal with these drunkards? :blobwoah:

13. Arrynne

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I thought it was a different Novel altogether with the amount of details you mentioned about what happened with Pregnant Best Friend's love life, I really hope they get a sequel.

14. cursebreaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it was just an extra, and yes it's weirdly detailed cos when I was reading it, I kept thinking 'Is this the same novel?' 'How come there are aliens now???' 'Author-sama, what happened to you!!!?' so this chapter really made an impression on me XD

15. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wished she went a different route for Ren Xinxin! The alien thing was just too weird. But then again, this is a rebirth novel.

16. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly wanted a separate novel for Xiang Xiaoyue and Qin Yue. They're so cute!

17. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i am not gonna spoil anything since i was just reading the series, i just want to share my excitement abt the story
    For Chinese novel, the romance story abt MC and ML just the story i expected from a romance in real life
    Well curently i just read 39 chapter, but the story flow so smooth and pheww...
    Actually i dont mind the story abt overbearing ML, or cliche misunderstanding plot (as long as it is not too much DRAMA) when it comes to Chinese romance novel, since reading it is just part of entertainment,
    But this story has different vibe, in the beginning i don't have too much expectation, but guysss, this kind of romance is awesome!
    Let me tell why
    Although they got married in such a rush, but i kind of understand the reason behind it. It is not cliche, but acceptable enough :
    MC is from the future, and she was tired of living alone (if you live long enough, you realize that actually it is good to have companion that can be your home after your hectic day the rest if your life. At some point you will not be looking for a temporary lover anymore), so i can accept the reason. As for ML, i know in real life someone can make such and impulsive decision for a reason : his mother's life is at stake. He didn't realize it, but he actually valued her mother more than her ex gf, which in real life, can happen. That is why he can accept MC proposal
    After that i like how the couple love grows
    • They didn't have sex right after the marriages but give time for each person to get to know each other (this is the RIGHT order, you must get to know someone emotionally before you know them physically)
    • They are considerate to each other, ML is a doctor, his job require him to be a busy person, and didn't have much time for MC, on the other aude MC already set her expectation that his husband is a busy person, and doesn't demand too much of his time. ML also did not force MC abt her carier choice, he gave her space to be herself
    • They had misscommunication and argument, but they talk about it like a mature person, trying to understand each other. That way the unimportant argument can be avoided
    • MC is not shy to express her feeling ( i like this character so much, especially if you already married, you need to keep the flame on, her blatant initiative to express her affection to ML plays important part for ML to fall for her)
    • They become each other strength. ML is an independent man, but when MC offer him a shoulder in various of ways, in the mid of his hectic job, he realize that MC is a "home" for him(yes girl, man needa a woman to be his strength in certain way). On the other hand, MC who had scars from his previous life, need a shoulder to cry, and ML give her a warm embrace for her to lean on
    • They respect each other position. They both acknowledge that they have ex, but they did not let the ex to interrfere or become a thorns for their spouse. They deliberately cut ties with their ex, in order to respect their spouse. Andd that is the RIGHT action!
    • Gifts for your spouse is necessary, it is a way to express how important they are in your life. Sometimes it is the way you gift signals to them (like how MC give condoms as a gift for ML, i laughed hard at that part, but she is showing him, that she is ready to go to that stage)
    • I love how ML did not rush to be physically intimate with ML, but planning for the right moment for them to enjoy. Some novels are exaggerating this like this is the only thing that make marriage alive. Well some people indeed have high level of libido and more into sex. But that doesnt mean you can force your spouse to always meet your expectation. You must consider their preferance also
    This story is close to real life in some ways, actually love at first sight is just a rush of hormones, but romance story exaggerating the idea to be a sign that you met "The one" for your life without learning the art on how to cherised them
    In real life the idea if overbearing CEO type of guy, who cannot live without MC the rest of his life was completely BULLSHIT
    There is no such perfect man, there must be some flaws here and there that you must accept in your spouse

18. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Missy2894

Yep it is a good story, a gem. Actually not only this, I recommend her other works too. All of the author's (Grumpy Crab) work have a deeper substance. Not only the usual romance, comedy and drama just for the sake of the story but there is underlying messages and valuable lesson which is so much heartwarming.

19. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much, i will search for the other series from this author after i finish reading the current one :aww::aww:

Uncopyright likes this.
  20. queridamia

queridamia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I had hoped that Xinxin would end up with Dr. Shao. What happened to him?