Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roya walked into the tavern a bit nervously, he had been here many times before and was probably recognizable at this point. He held the usual sheet in his hand and finally walked over to Aria (@AliceShiki) passing her the paper.

Ooc: I know this is gonna need some major balancing. Goodluck me....

Name: Roya Mirage
    Race: Wolfkin
    Class: Alchemist
    [​IMG]
    Spoiler:
    Weapons: A near invisible string made of something similiar to steel, he might try to make them stronger in the future. He can control them expertly and control their movements like it's part of his body.
    Armors: None
    Coins: 2 Copper Coins
    Fire Manipulation
    He was born with the innate ability to manipulate fire, in his time he has grown to be proficient in this ability and he usually uses it to control the temperature when he creates potions. Using this ability for long periods of time causes burns on his body, even if it isnt anywhere near him.
    Property Manipulation
    He can change the properties of non-living objects, however he is focused on a few things as others are out of his zone. He can make things harder, softer, more flexible, brittle that kind of thing, things like these have more simple equations in his opinion so he can use them a more than other things.

His secondary specialty is making things more corrosive, explosive, that kind of thing. However these have rather difficult equations and take up more mana because of it, and he can only use this a couple of times before he gets exhausted.
    Potion Creation
    Roya has been learning how to make potions most his life, however he as he has lost many of his memories he has fallen behind. He currently is stuck on lower levels as his memory is a mess, causing him to continuously forget after he learns something if he learnt it before. He is very focused on this and plans to open up a shop.
    Life Force Manipulation
    I.. cant remember much. However this... this is something I will never be able to forget. I was kicked out of my clan because of this, my memories erased. You see, this was one if the forbidden techniques of my clan, I decided to learn it, thinking maybe it would allow me to help them. Well I was wrong. I didn't know that by saving someone on the brink of death would cause someone else would die, I didn't know that by giving someone back their limbs another person would lose theirs, I didn't know that by trying to bring someone back to life I would cause catastrophe! I didn't know any of it... I guess that's why this was forbidden huh?

This was one of the forbidden techniques in Royas clan, it allows someone to give someone else something for a price. He can save someone whose on the brink of death and cause someone else to die, he can give someone back a lost limb and cause someone else to loose another, he can bring someone back to life.... but not really. They'll just become a monster that terrorizes the town causing catastrophe. The only ability he finds worthwhile out of this is his ability to heal, while healing the pain the patient has felt while they have the wound transfers to him and multiplies it by 10. This ability uses comprehension of the ability to work, because he has lost most of his memories and he doesnt have all the detail he can barely use it and if he were he would be bedridden for a quite a while. He has vowed never to use this power of his again, and he probably wont.

(Prob never gonna use anything in this power other than the healing unless I have to, it's mainly there for backstory and to add a bit to his character)
    He has some herbs and a few old potion bottles. He plans to eventually set up a shop to help him sell them! He also has a pipe, it's a pretty pipe.
    My name is Roya Mirage, I think I come from a clan in the north? It could be the east... Well, I'm not sure about alot of my life because of what happened, only what happened to cause this is clear. This is an abridged version.. I'm not very comfortable talking about it yet. I remember always being warned never to long for the forbidden scrolls, I remember well. However I was a teen and I thought it might be able to help to town. I broke into the village elders safe and stole one of the forbidden scrolls, and you see, I helped the town for a bit. I saved people, I gave people what they wanted, I was seen as a god. Nobody knew at this point that I stole the scroll, apparently what I was doing still seemed like some kind of healing magic at the time. But the power got to my head, I began doing bigger and bigger miracles, but soon everything came crashing down. Once I decided to try to bring my father back to life I finally pushed the limit. People started dying left and right, nobody could save them and I.. I was the one who killed them. Soon the village elder found out about the scroll, and I was exiled and got my memories erased before I could do anymore damage. I wandered for a long time without memories, but things started coming back after I people started covering me for the powers I showed. They didn't care how many people died, they didn't care how much pain I went through they just wanted to be powerful. I've managed to avoid them so far, barely. I'm coming here to try to hide from the people seeking me and to make up for the past, I hope you will be fine with m someone like me entering your guild.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Haxagen likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Oof... Let's see... Your character is a bit too much right now tbh... You need to tone it down a bit... Like...
    This one does way too much in one thing... Can't you specialize it a bit? Rather than being able to manipulate the property of anything, can't you make it focus on a few specific things?

It's a nice idea, but being able to manipulate anything is such a ridiculous power... *gets molecule man flashbacks* Yeah, it's scawy...
    I understand he has a lot of experience with alchemy, but... At the same time, you'd have to wonder why he would join the guild if he is already a talented alchemist, he could probably do much better by becoming a full-time alchemist at this point.
    I mean, I get that he is trying to hide from people, but hiding as your everyday alchemist instead of an adventurer would work just as well, wouldn't it?

Maybe make the fact he lost his memories a major barrier in his alchemy? So as to tone down how much he can do...

The rest seems fine though.))

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  3. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Tbh im suprised he passed, and I understand. I'll change property manipulation to focus on my favorite aspects. And I changed potion making to be weaker

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Well, we try to never deny registrations, but he needs the changes to properly pass~))

5. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Mhm, I've changed it now. I was also just surprised you didn't ask me to completely remove the last part which is what I was really scared about cause thats pretty much his entire backstory right there

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Well, I wouldn't try breaking an entire character concept as my balance choice, that would remove the point of the character existing~))
    Mmmmm, Roya-san, is it? I ought to say things are generally forbidden for a reason... Be more careful with it, if you please.

Luckily for you though, the guild accepts anyone, so...

*takes out a knife and starts using it to scribble in a wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol on it*

This will be your identification badge, be sure to take proper care of it or a fine will be issued~
    Oh, and your name is written on its back by the way~

Good luck out there, I hope the guild can help you out somehow~

((And welcome again, remember to have fun and to put him on your signature~))

7. Dovey

Dovey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He chuckled, "If only someone could tell that to the past me..." He took the badge and studied it for a moment, This should be far enough from home that those people wont be able to find him right? Probably not, but at the least he can lay low for awhile to try to stay under the radar. "Thanks." He glanced up and gave a smile before turning away and heading to the tavern.

Arexio likes this.
  8. Mochiyuki

Mochiyuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I would like to register", a young looking man says placing a piece of paper down on the desk.
    Name: Noel
    Race: Spirit
    Class: Frost Spirit
    A seemingly young looking man with a pale complexion, azure eyes, and frosty white hair. His stature is taller than average, but is slender enough to appear nonthreatening.

He wears brown cloth clothes, and has his cloak hiding their appearance majority of the time.
    - Armor
    - Blue cloak which gradually turns bleach white as it approaches the bottom.
    - Tough brown cloth clothes.
    - Weapons
    - Quarterstaff made of Cascade Ebony
    - Winter Magic:
    - Winter Embodiment (Passive): Control over snow / ice in the surrounding environment
    - Icy Aura (Passive): The area around the user is several degrees cooler than normal, if used consciously it can be used to create come defense.
    - Winter Manipulation: Create ice, snow, or frost by using mana to freeze the surrounding water molecules
    - Cold Resistance: Resistant to the cold that he can control, can become immunity if the spirit becomes stronger.

- Spirit Physiology
    - Flight: With a body thats only semi-physical, flight comes easy for him
    - Manifestation: Has to use mana to maintain a physical form.
    - 37 Small Copper Coins
    - Cloth Blanket
    - Pouch Belt.
    A spirit who wandered away from home, searching for something to catch his interest.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Haitaka likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Uhn... How can you have a staff made of Brazilian Ebony if we're in a whole other world? Brazil isn't a thing... Please fix that.))
    ((*coughs* That's not a storage, that's a backstory... >.>))

Mochiyuki likes this.
  10. Mochiyuki

Mochiyuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (My bad lol. I was rushing to put it in spoilers this morning before I left the house, fixed it now. Also changed the Brazilian part to Cascade after one of the forest. Hope that will be okay.)

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    A wandering spirit...? Definitely not the most common type of adventurer, but... Well, definitely not the weirdest one either. Welcome aboard~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a small wooden badge with it*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This is your identification badge, please take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case of loss.
    Your name was just now written in its back for identification purposes~

That will be all, please be careful out there and have a nice stay~ *bows*

((Remember to put your character's information within your signature please~

And have fun~))

Mochiyuki likes this.
  12. Sir Koopa6000

Sir Koopa6000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sorry I changed his name mid bio and guess I forgot to change it in the backstory too)

13. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kurenawi
    Race: Dragon (Fledgling)
    Class: Berserker
    A magnificent dragon with scales the shade of the setting sun. Has beautiful sharp fangs that can tear any opponent to shreds. Has a penchant capturing every beautiful male she encounters, like any dragon. An innocent young teenager with very red hair and apple-green eyes in human form. Likes eating fresh, tender meat from beautiful beasts and demons. Has a distaste for human meat (too fatty, she says).

Katana(Made from dragon scales): Gifted by her mother, the katana is a family heirloom. Desparately needs repair.

Cheongsam: Her dress of choice.

Folding Fan: For hitting other people on the head.

Dragon Bone Hairpin: Made from her brother’s fang she broke...

A Mountain of Gold: Needs it for peaceful sleep. They’re all outdated though. Turns violent when it’s touched.

Coins:
    Transformation: Can transform into any race at will. Lasts for limited time in fledgling form.
    Dragon Breath: Can spew fire or ice. Also stinks a lot.
    Dragon Scales: Inpenetrable defence.
    Rage: 500% increase in strength and 700% drop in intelligence when angered.
    Intimidation: Passive skill. Reason she doesn’t have any friends.
    Blood Bond: Can summon fellow dragons when in grave danger. Can only be used once per month.
    Flight Magic: Can fly
    Dragon Sight
    Dragon Mama’s special cured beast meat; 2 dead rabbits; 2 Bishes she picked up on the way (Someone save them);
    “You need to see the world to get many men and a mountain of gold in your den”, Mama Dragon said. “You can also gain fame and prestige and be feared all over the world”, Bro dragon added. “T-There’s also delicious food and friends you can make out there.”, Papa dragon (Human) added. Thus, Kurenawi decided to see the world for herself. Watch out, for this is just the beginning (or not) of her legend...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  14. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Pi
    Race: Human / [???]
    Class: Pirate / Magic Blacksmith

A young man,about 5"5, with black hair and brown eyes.
    OOC: I will provide an image later so please spare me with this for now:sweating_profusely:
    2 Flintlock Pistols (Rifled)
    4 Flintlock Pistols (Unrifled)
    2 Muskets
    1 Flintlock Rifle
    1 Flintlock Long Rifle (Modified)
    20 Barrels of Gunpowder (one barrel=100 pounds of powder)
    200 Iron ball bullets
    Space bag for Powder and Ammo
    Leather Armour and boots(equipped)
    Hammer and Anvil
    2 Rapier
    5 Bottles of grog

Coins: 0
    PASSIVE:
    Medium Fire Affinity
    - Increases ease of smelting and hammering
    Sailor- Reduces the chances of getting sick at sea.
    Increases sailing speed and experience gained from sailing.
    Pirate- Increases experience gained from pillaging and adventures.
    Penalty to status when in captivity.
    [???]- Forgotten
    Magic Blacksmith- Crafted weapons are slightly stronger than normal.
    Increased experience when making weapons with the help of magic.
    Alcohol Resistance - Reduces the chances of getting [Drunk] after consuming a lot of alcohol
    (Ps- [Drunk]- Reduces accuracy by 70% and disrupts thinking and making of plans)
    ACTIVE:
    Multishot (lvl 1)
    - Slows down the perception of time for 2 seconds allowing the pirate to shoot rapidly and accurately.
    Requip (lvl 1) - Swaps weapon with another weapon from inventory
    Plunder- [Locked] (it will allow skill stealing but with penalties)
    Sprint(lvl 1) - Allows one to run faster (double the speed for 8 min at a stretch) (Cooldown- 2 min)
    Magic Hands (lvl 1)- One extra hand made with magic.Behaves like a normal hand with a range of 5m
    Magic Molding (lvl 1)- Allows the free molding of one's mana but to a limited extent
    Cooking (lvl 1)- Can cook some basic things
    Grog throw (lvl 1)- Throws a bottle of grog at the enemy which has a 30% chance of inflicting the status effect [Drunk] and also does some physical damage. Has a range of 20m.
    Vagabond
    An amnesiac pirate who one day got washed ashore with nothing but his space bag and the clothes on his bag. He still retains some of his skills in blacksmithing and magic and decided to call himself Pi after he figured out that he was pirate before losing his memories.Really likes drinking.

15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Alright, sorry to say this, but both of your characters are a no-no.
    Then, let's begin... I will just show you some quotes from the first posts.
    So, well, with this quote you can see that your character really doesn't fit.
    And then, dragons are forbidden as races for the player's character, because of lore and powerlevel.
    I could exaggerate and say that anything related to dragons is forbidden... which is almost right.
    Right, a mountain of gold coin, outdated maybe, but no, that's not possible.
    Melt it and that's done, you are basically rich.
    It doesn't work like that~
    So, your ideas of guns and all... sorry to say that, but you would need to scrap it.
    Then as for your inventory, well, your character can't carry all of this.

Overall, please, both of you, read the first posts~

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    No gunpowder weapons allowed huh....
    Edit- Magic guns and stuff are not allowed either right?

17. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Xionlige (Alias Neko-tan)

Race: Feline

Class: Mahou Shoujo

Cat Form: A little black cat with a red collar around her neck.
    Human Form: A young girl with black hair and cat’s eyes. Usually dressed in frilly clothes.

Magic Stick: Useless prop. Can give minimal damage to monsters. Desparately needs repair.

Frilly Dress: Only wears them for work. Personally hates the frills.

Pink Ribbon: The Perfect solution for unruly hair.

Amulet: Function unknown

A Job Search Magazine: Because you never know when you’ll lose a job.

Coins: 50 small copper

Transformation: Can transform into human at will.

Quick Thinking: Can think up plans and schemes at a very quick rate.

Loli’s Smile: Can reduce opponent’s attack by 70%

A Fishy Smell: Can smell any aquatic or rodent race from miles away.

Night Vision

Charm

Licking: Can groom herself.

PedoBear Protection: Can cause other (normal) humans above 20 to automatically develop motherly/fatherly feelings for her.

Cheesy Catchphrase: Can improve attack by 30% and defence by 40%. Super embarrassing to use tho.

A tin of surströmming, a baggy shirt and pants, leather boots, a dull dagger, a ball of yarn

Granted a human form thanks to a failed potion from her former master, a witch, Xionlige set out to explore the outside world...Alas, a weird man sweet-talked her into joining a shady group of ‘Mahou Shoujos’. Tired of the impossible workload, meagre fame and the weird bunch of people following her, calling her with an embarrassing nickname like ‘Neko-tan’, she had a burnout. Unfortunately she was left with no job to pay the bills. She chances upon the adventurers guild and seeing the tavern offered meals cheaper than the inn she was at, she decided to join. She dreams that she’ll someday be able to buy all the sardine in the world.

Is this okay? I’m really bad at thinking up characters haha

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    michael.kx5 likes this.
  18. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A man entered into the Guild facility, placing down his small backpack on the top of the counter - forcing a small smile toward the person in front of him. He quickly searched into his backpack, taking out a sheet of papers, placing the papers down on the counter top before lifting his backpack off the counter. A female voice instead of a man's can be heard, the man's mouth stayed close though; "Here's the papers."

Full Name: Valuren Chaan Hourtha
    Nickname: V, Valuren (whatever fits him)
    Inner Soul’s Name: Veri.
    Race: Human
    Class: Whip User
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 60 kg
    Hobbies: Taking a nap, Humming, Eyes gazing.
    Combat Skills:
    • General Fighting - Short-quarter basic combat punching boxing-style.
    • Basic Whipping - Swing and strike, pretty basic skill.
    • Punishment - Can be used whether an enemy grabbed onto the chain-whip, if the enemy’s light build - can be pulled toward the user, if not, the user delivers the punishment right at them, head on. A satisfying punching skill, but it hurts like hell.
    • Grapple - Self-explanatory, grapples on the branches of a tree to another tree, movement ability. Can be used in battles, grappling enemies for some punishments.
    Life Skills:
    • Basic Cooking - Know little about cooking as a whole, but able to burn some to be edible for consuming. Not a really bad cook.
    • Good Humming - Usually does this after getting excited, or just happiness after a long quest is completed.
    • Ageless - Since he first woken up in the world of Edhellen around the age of 17, he noticed that he had stopped aging.
    • Mute(?) - He can talk, he’s just shy. Right?
    *I will draw him later*
    Orange faux-hawk-like hairstyle. Orange-red eyes. Normal adult build. A tattooed black chains reaps across his both forearms. Forearm guard (mostly just wrappings to hide his tattoo) Pale skin, but often looked like he’s burning. (gets red quickly than he should)
    Weapons: (Summoned at Will) Dark colored steel chain-like Whip.
    Armors: White shirt, black string vest, short dark red leather jacket, dark green trousers and a hikers' boots.
    *I will draw her later*
    Platinum unkempt neck-length hairstyle. White eyes. Small alluring adult build. A tattooed black crescent moon-like shapes on her left shoulder, right middle palm. Light skin. Never really show her physical being to others except Valuren.
    Clothings: Black short dress, light-colored tailored vest.
    Affiliation: ...
    Occupation: Part-time Cashier (formerly), ‘Hummingbird’ (formerly), Adventurer.
    Coins: 7 Small Copper, 23 Large Copper
    Mission Completed: 0
    Mission Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    • A small leather backpack.
    • Two small pouches.
    • One big pouch.
    • A pouch belt.
    • A steel dagger. (used for cutting meat, obtained as a donation from a small village he used to stay)
    • Small whetstone.
    • Two wooden bowls.
    • Two spoons.
    • Amount of wrapping cloth enough for three injured people.
    • Coin pouch.
    Little was known about him other than he found himself woken up by the unusual tree sounds in a small forest he first arrived in the world of Edhellen. All he remembered was his name, his old past, his unique abilities and lastly the voices of his inner soul.

He had made a small living as a ‘hummingbird’ in a small village nearby, earning him with enough to stay alive. The townspeople loved his humming songs, all of which came from the world he was born and raised.

Later in his new life in this world, he journeyed across the plains to find himself a new place to stay, the town of Nagrand. The travels was far, but with his unique skills to cast out a whip weapon for his own. It was enough for him to safely arrive to the town, with little injuries.

Now, he’s interested in becoming an adventurer - while still wondering about his parents back home.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Oof, sorry for taking so long to reply, this week was kinda busy, let me catch up to this~))

So... A cat that became a human~? That's a first to me... Well, not like it's a problem anyways, welcome~

*takes out a knife and uses it to scribble in a small wooden badge*

This will be your identification badge, please take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case of loss. I just wrote your name in its back for the sake of proper identification.

That will be all, gods blessings upon you~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's information in your signature~

Also, you need to specify rather you have 50 Large or Small Copper Coins~

And uhn... We'll be updating the Quest Board later today, so please wait a bit longer before taking quests, alright? We'll poke you when we do.

Oh and... Remember to have fun~))

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Hasr11 likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you're a pretty unique person for sure, welcome nonetheless~

*takes out a knife and uses it to scribble in a small wooden badge*

This will be your identification badge, please take proper care of it as a fine will be issued in case of loss. I just wrote your name in its back for the sake of proper identification.

That will be all, gods blessings upon you~ *bows*

((Welcome, please put your character's information within your signature~

We'll be updating the Quest Board later today, so please wait for a while longer before taking any quests, alright?

Remember to have fun~))

Xalysian likes this.