hypocrites and they're views

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BarryKaizer, Mar 20, 2019.

?

do you hate em too

Poll closed Mar 25, 2019.
  1. yes

18 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. I ignore em

25 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your grammar irks me more

Noor likes this.
  2. Dizzcity

Dizzcity Watching generations of fans rise and fall away

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a short story I'd like to share with you:
    The Brother Who Failed by Lucy Maud Montgomery (author of Anne of Green Gables)

3. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    You're okay if you're concerned for the society. Honestly, you're probably spineless if you're not able to say this shit to your family.

vlue, Helaine and asaade like this.
  4. Rivenn

Rivenn 【I eat fruit】【commonhouseman】【RV_n/Rivelle】

Reading List:
    Link
    my head says communism
    but my heart says capitalism

Hypocrite.

I tell my friends not to kill themselves
    that they have more in their lives
    but I just want to be first

Hypocrite.

I told my parents I'll be a good chi-Hypocrite

anyway, keep it up~

5. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as you contribute to the society, doesn't make life hard for other people, and enjoy doing what you did, just ignore what other people said.

Others can comment on anything about your life. Sometimes it come from concern and most of the time from jelousy and the human nature of despicing seeing other people doing better than themself.

They will keep giving you advice or suggestions about your life but in the end it is you that would have to take the risk if it goes wrong in the end.

Take my friend as example. He was doing okay commutting to work by bus everyday. But then his family insisted that he should buy a car just because he can afford it. A car he never needed. Car are really expansive here in singapore. And my friend spent all of his savings to pay the deposit and now he need to find a second job just to pay the car maintenance and whatnot. And his family doesn't give a shit about his suffering. They only know that they can brag to their neighbors about my friend using an expensive car.

Moral of the story is, it's your life. Don't let other people arrange it for you.

Asdq, yeison, King0Mik and 1 other person like this.
  6. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    incest is wi.....
    nvm
    keep calm and carry on

7. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck them who care about someone else life.
    Really, what's important is self-awareness that helps you move forward.
    Job, school, study, friends, family etc sit down and make a list of what you think is realistic to reach and move in the direction.
    Yes, it's hard when life is different but building on down-facing people is the wrong way to go.

Knowing people have psychotherapy behind them, it's hard to admit that you have problems and you did not care about them because there are too many by now.

There is only external help on the spot if medical care does not give it. Contact aid organizations, parish churches are also offering help.
    That you only perceive the hate of them (family) is a part of the statement unfortunately true otherwise you would not blabber about it in the forum.

Although not on the same level but what you unconsciously do here is a scream for HELP like killing suicide on twitter f *** book before they do something.

Search help from the outside if the family is so toxic.

BarryKaizer likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro, you sure had a bad past. So shitty that i would cry if i hadn't a problem with crying.
    If i were rich and that you are not lying (right now i trust you that you are not), i would surely give you a bunch of money. But not sure if you will be happy and accept a stranger's money because he pity on you. That could hurt your pride but your kind side could win and tell you that this money could help a lot of your acquaintances/family/whatever.
    But i am happy for you because (from what i guess from your post if you didn't write a big typo) at least you have the happiness to have a daughter (and maybe also have a lover or wife if she is still alive today and she didn't break up relationship with you).

I voted "I hate them", i am kind but not a saint, and i think the logical reaction to a shitty family member is to hate them. Unless there is something wrong with your brain or that you are saint, i think the third option is impossible for a long duration because one day or another you will explode depending on how shitty they are. If they are shitty but don't annoy you, maybe you can ignore but if they harass you, you can't.

I am sad for you because your sister caused+cause+will cause ton of sufferings to you. I think she deserve to not be called a human being.

BarryKaizer likes this.
  9. BarryKaizer

BarryKaizer your crazy fairy godmother of death

Reading List:
    Link
    feeling a lot of death note from the comments lol but true maybe should of been less of an ass with this. but moral of this is love and let love maybe lets stay safe and only be batman not the punisher

10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If starting from today she+her boyfriend leaves you alone, try to ignore and live your life.
    But if they still try to harass you, try to retaliate without breaking any laws. Like they enter your house, don't let them in. Sorry got no other idea. Caution don't try to slap them because they could use the law against you because you used violence. And judging with how shitty they are, they could do it or if they don't do it, they could try something else as revenge.

TheNewGuy and BarryKaizer like this.
  11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what bugs me the most. What is considered human? Not the biological factor, but what qualities represent humanity? From what I've read and seen in history, in our own lives, and experiences from other people shared. I can say bringing relief or suffering towards another are both human qualities, but it seems we align ourselves to think that hurting others is inhumane. Even now, I continue to contemplate the meaning of being human. I probably have a screw loose somewhere in my head from all the thinking.

BarryKaizer likes this.
  12. BarryKaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah prefer to work for things so can be proud about the effort it takes to get em filling them with a meaning beyond use

13. asaade

asaade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its your fault anyway if you're feeling aggrieved then tell them to their face stop being spineless man up men

14. Romashk

Romashk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ignore some of them. Not because I am angry at them. Mostly because it's my time they are wasting.

I hope you find your balance.

TheNewGuy and BarryKaizer like this.
  15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    My mom is a hypocrite. Can't hate them.

16. BarryKaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    already said to em

17. Einzwalker

Einzwalker Cook-Protagonist Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, I'll make you an exception to not hate you :blobfistbumpL:

18. BarryKaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    she just fed him chocolate with coconut which he deadly allergic to regretting so much my sleeping pills kicking in right now, will either laugh at her when I wake up or get suit cleaned only just used it last week so rather not go to another funeral good night everybody

19. iamgboy08

iamgboy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can force your sistwr to read this then slap hwr hard afterwards

20. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well there was an Ahb saying that i heard years ago. . .

that some do dig valleys just to make themselves look tall and mighty to others. . .

don't let it down you my friend.
    and good job doing all those things.