Other Request Help me find a MTL website for reading this

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by An Anime Addict, Mar 20, 2019.

1. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can someone tell me where i can read machine translarions for the novel martial arts master. I have already read till the latest translations and i have the link to the raws too. I know that i can use google translation but still i wanted to know if there is a proper site where i can find mtls for this novel and yes it is not on lnmtl or they are just using a different title for it which i am unaware of

2. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    There are other options for self mtl'ing besides google translate

3. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh finally someone replied and yes i know about that it is just that i want to ask if I can get it readily as I am lazy and it is pretty hard to find the translations that can be matched upto lnmtl in machine translations

4. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, looking at the rating it seems to be just above average? You sure you wanna sacrifice your brain cells just for that?

5. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    He's already a lost cause.

An Anime Addict likes this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It is licensed on qidian, your chances are slim

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HUH ???????????????? *rush to the series' NU page*
    Why the fuck are you saying it's only above average !?

It's 4/5 !!!! You should say it's pretty good !!!

I read it and it's really good. In fact it's a masterpiece ! An awesome wish-fullfillment story where the romance is perfectly smooth sailing in all the translated chapters ! The dog food is to die for ! Them being loveydovey in modern world is perfect.

8. PotatoZero

Reading List:
    Link
    4/5 is like, 80% of my reading list? It is above average

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  9. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    lnmtl has only some novels and even there is horrible to read. The best is find some raw sites and to compare what has the best result possible, some novels are easy to machine translate else are horrible. Normally I use chrome's google translator, but you can use others sites but this will take so effort. In 2014 ou 2015, anyway, when rainbow turtle started to translate The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, she said what site she uses to translate, idk today. Anyway, anything except by using chrome's google translator take effort.

Edit: OMG, I'm reading novels has been 4 years.

10. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually its pretty amazing with the best romance i have ever seen in the novels i have read out there trust me on this (even if you see that there is no romance tag there then also i think the romance is the main plot here and action is secondary )

11. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    Aggregate scores are a useful tool, but they only get you so far.

I put MAM above 95% of my lists. It's unique on here.

Also, the average is dragged down by: QI, people with incorrect expectations because it's more romance and the action is sorta different, people not reading far enough into the novel, ...

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  12. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't an Exact site to read MTL, currently.....if you want to read MTL, you will still need to sacrifice some of your brain cells as a tribute in every sites. The best chance that let you sacrifice Less brain cells is by using Multiple sites for more correct translations.
    Try to search in NUF for that. There were many threads that people made for people that asked for advices on using MTL.
    A CN novel that's only 755 chapters? Either a Masterpiece or a Mastertrash....don't know what it will be anyway. An average quality CN novel is always 1K+ chapters after all.

13. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth, Warlock of the Magus World is a solid 5 STARS, is away the best novel in entire site but has 4 starts, sadlly.

14. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    ......hmmm if its about using multiple translation sites and some special translation softwares i do use them sometimes but well i dont have a PC right now with me so i wanted to find a good website to read it as lnmtl failed me( and also damn you qidian(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻)

15. yogesh12

yogesh12 Hater of Generic Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Request at comrademao.com discord and then they'll add it to voting list or survey (only when the requests are open)

16. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah actually i have searched some raws and also tried some mtls in my phone and well the google translate of it is pretty good. It is uncomfortable only in the beginning as the previous translator from webnovel was very bad and most likely just edited out the mtls from what i have read (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

Overall the google translate of it is very readable without wasting many brain cells.

17. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't use it for some time, but systranet should be your best hope (if you cannot find any website providing an MTL of the story). However, it requires that you set-up your own glossary - e.g. for names and whatever - to make the reading experience smoother.
    Unfortunately, you describe yourself as lazy ... so stick to google translate or learn Chinese ...

18. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust me, try it right now, it's a masterpiece for romance (skip the fighting if you want). It deserve a 5/5 for giving us free dog food without drama/annoying young masters/love rivals.

Though, there is a separation in latest chapters because FL needs to study abroad. But they made plans to call each other and MC will regularly fly to/visit her in vacations. Damn, i sure prefer modern romance because of all the advantages and unique stuffs that the genre got.
    See ? He agree with me.

19. An Anime Addict

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm i have not tried systranet but well i will try and yes if its about being lazy i am lazy but i can at least do some set up like the personal glossary if it only takes some 10 or 15 minutes as it is way better than trying to make sense of gibberish translations and also i can understand a little Chinese ( pinyin to be specific not raw ) so i dont dont that many problems regarding it;):D

20. PotatoZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh, QI, that's automatic -5 stars for me unless I read it before it was moved