LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't for a long time now. Since Qidian stopped releasing free chapters entirely, there just can't be a "latest chapter discussion" without allowing discussion of paywalled chapters. Heck, they're even going back and locking old chapters en masse.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has that been confirmed by the mods somewhere? If so, that would be great. The spoiler tags are kinda annoying to be constantly using.

3. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I just said it. So, yes? :blobunsure:

There was no announcement thread made, if that's what you mean. Someone posted a thread somewhere asking about it, we discussed it and replied there. That's all.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  4. Basty

Basty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they had done it with RITF already. so no surprise when they gonna do again on other title.

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah sorry. Didn't see the mod tags.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s sometimes really hard to enjoy this book when the author decides to spend half a chapter talking abut some random girl’s butt. Like, we get it, our mc who doesn’t find anyone attractive doesn’t find this girl attractive. You know what, that’s perfectly fine. Not everything exists so you can choose not to fuck it. Sometimes people do what they want out of your orbit

7. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, with how many chapters discuss Master Teachers reporting matters to headquarters, you'd think there would be an occupation dedicated to dealing with these matters. It seems like around every 40 chapters there's a matter that either has to be reported, or would have been if it wasn't resolved, and given how many kingdoms there are with Teacher and Master Teacher Pavilions, that all have to report matters to Headquarters, it wouldn't be impossible for such an occupation to exist. Maybe not a full-blown occupation, like how Spirit Awakeners begin at 4 stars, but the opposite, with there only being 1-3 star ranks. I mean, it seems like it would be a better profession than Gourmet, definitely on the Lower Path of occupations tho.

8. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they got those coins that they can report with, like a cellphone without the tinder apps

9. asiandude25

asiandude25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An occupation needed: secretary. Sounds legit...

10. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so before the MC pavilion crashed last time, only 2 master teachers in the history of the master teacher pavilion have ever succeeded in pavilion crashing? Seems like that should have been mentioned before now.

Also, am I the only one getting sick of the MC being the only one to do ___? The first since Kong shi to become a Celestial Master Teacher and Celestial Saint, and now this?
    How haven't any of the, at this point, literal millions of master teachers and thousands of 9 star master teachers managed to be recognized as even a 1 star celestial master teacher?

11. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly speaking, whenever I want to read this novel, I put down my logic down to my desk and start reading this shit on my phone.

Nothing makes any sense...

In any case, its pretty ........ to see a feather duster that has been used to clean all the bowls in the school to be directed to the opponents mouth....
    Im holding my puke in my mouth just by reading this....

12. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't it have a spirit? What was even the point of becoming a Spirit Awakener if he wasn't going to grant all those old weapons he got from Qiu Wu Palace new spirits.

13. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he didnt have any spare spirits to give.... now he has those inner demons he can put into the weapons

14. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not how his Spirit Awakener skills work.

15. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something I don't understand in xianxia novels. Weapons only have spirits when they are introduced in the story above MC's level.
    When the MC levels up, the weapons at all stages below him won't have spirits

16. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I just realized.. Zhang Xuan represents the superiority of AI vs. regular humanity. The Library of Heaven's Path effectively mimics a computers computational abilities when it comes to finding errors and conflicting data, and also analyzing massive amounts of information to create the optimal response.

I mean, we're currently in the arc with him at basically the best school in the known world, and he's making pseudo 9 star master teachers look like pupils. I think AI will effectively become the Heaven's Path Library and humanity will be about as effective as the rest of the Master Teachers in comparison to Zhang Xuan.

17. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC is extremely dense beyond belief .....

18. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Sun Qiang is the best :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

19. Sylinax

Sylinax Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The top bullshit level of Zhang Xuan is the wedding day...

justmehere likes this.
  20. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I think this latest disciple is even more talented at making breakthroughs than his teacher.