Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Ember Ahri

Ember Ahri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to NX senior brothers did they get together?

2. Aiphing

Aiphing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello newbie here,

Just finished reading this story, God I love it so much
    However, I feel very unsatisfied with NX cousin (NTX) and MLT (ML child'shood friend). Will there any story about them??
    Hope to read more about little bun..♥️♥️

xiashenghan likes this.
  3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    NOPE

RizYun likes this.
  4. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more stories about them as well. T_T I think even fanfiction will do for me.

5. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im so late and im lost reading all the posts, can someone tell me when they finally reveal their relationship to outsiders? especially NXL, i want to know how she feels when she finds out.

6. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, could you give me a spoiler about what happens to the biological NX parents since I haven't read anything after unmasking NXL

7. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The English translation is completed tho

8. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think the novel mentions them again after the evil b*tch showed them her true face (I think the evil b*tch was in the hospital when this happen????), it only said that the dad remember someone telling him that he is stupid for loving someone that isn't his blood and hating the one who has his blood, and how now he knows why MC looks at him the way she does.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh........... after that it don't mention them again if I remember.

just my personal thoughts but the ending was a let down and the the author let us down cause the "BIG" revenge against all the people that hurt her didn't really have strong impact despite the novel being long, cause the story got messed up with a bunch of other unimportant side stories and drama that the main plot/revenge lost it's touch with the fact that the ending was rushed (cause the author started writing a new story, which also is similar to this novel; very disappointing plot and flow). Also the fact that some of the drama doesn't get a closure and if it did get the closure it sucked just like the ending.

Leilacus, Naochan and Mangafreakspark like this.
  10. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their marriage will be revealed to the Ning Family in Ch 2083 at the hospital. Ning Xueluo framed Ning Xi for being the person on the motorbike who slammed into their pregnant mother, killing the unborn child. She also framed Ning Xi for her miscarriage. Su Yan's mother, angered about losing her grandson, tells Ning Xi that she will never allow Su Yan to marry her. Ning Xi responds that she's already married and has been for the past 2 years. Everyone present is shocked by this news. Lu Tingxiao shows up, surprising everyone. He takes Ning Xi's hand and walks over to greet Grandfather Ning Zhiyuan (he already knew of their relationship). Grandfather warmly returned his greeting with familiarity. He confirms to the rest of the family that Ning Xi and Lu Tingxiao did indeed married 2 years ago. Seeing everything unfold, Ning Xueluo is seething with jealousy. She plays up the victim card and tried to get Lu Tingxiao on her side (like she did with Su Yan). Then the Lu brothers and Ning Xi proceeds to disclose Ning Xueluo's evil plot for the Ning Family to see.
    • Ning Xueluo started learning how to ride a motorbike. She bought the same bike as Ning Xi's and was the one who had slammed into her mother. She felt threatened by the baby in her mother's tummy (a son) thinking that he will take everything that she felt should be hers.
    • Ning Xi wondered why Ning Xueluo was willing to kill her own baby just to frame Ning Xi. It was discovered that the baby in Ning Xueluo isn't Su Yan's baby. Ning Xi was able to get a DNA report on the fetus.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  11. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchhh
    You wrote in so much detail

jennamt4 likes this.
  12. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1373 NX told her past to LTX and LTX & LJ find out every thing at 1406

13. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it still caught me off guard though!

14. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After her true nature's revealed, FL, ML and the rest of the guest left the ward, leaving only her, Suyan, Ning's momdad and Su momdad. She gone crazy and admitted everything was her doing. From the motorcycle accident, her baby's abortion, and FL's rape 5 years ago. Suyan acknowledged that he knew what NXL did to FL 5 years ago but did nothing and apologized to Ning's parents. Ning Dad finally realized the truth was angry at them and Ning mom raged and hit NXL if i'm not wrong. The Su's demanded for divorce, but NXL threaten she will expose their bribery case if they divorce her. NXL was kicked out of Ning's fam penniless and was shunned by the society (throwing her egss, etc.. you know the drill). NXL went back to find Suyan, but found him sleeping with other girl. Then a couple days later, at LTX's birthday, NXL tried to expose that FL was dirty and raped 5 years ago, but the table was turned as LTX admit that he was the man that slept with FL that night and XB is their biological son. She then got detained by police in jail for drug case. Some time later, Suyan visited her, saying this will his last time to see her as a husband. She said Suyan can't divorce her, but Suyan only kept silent and left. Then her lawyer told her, someone on the higher ups manipulated her sentence so she would get death penalty if im not wrong. And also a month later Suyan will remarry with some heiress from some city. She said they can't do this to her and want to expose Su's fam crime, but the lawyer said, the Su and new future daughter in law fam power would stop her effort midway easily.

OKDR, kawaii12345 and JuuHachi like this.
  15. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, all her businesses actually gone down hill before the motorbike's accident. I'll just summarise it for you

1. Her entertainment company's stocks value decreased after her major artist caught in sex scandal. This major artist was the one who imitated FL persona and whatnot. Her name was HZX. HZX didn't like FL and felt threaten by her bcoz after FL's comeback, her popularity kinda decreased. So she found a way to make FL lose her reputation. She met NXL and NXL actually lied to HZX that FL and SY had an affair, NL said that FL kept chasing after SY while in reality it was SY that kept obsessing with FL. HZX recorded this conversation secretly and shared it to public. HZX condemned FL that she's shameless for going after someone's husband in public charity event. But then FL retaliated by publishing HZX sex videos with a executive staff(?) of an ent company that has already have a wife. Also, FL showed a video to prove that it was SY who chased after FL not the other way around. The video also mentioned how SY betrayed FL first by cheating with NXL. So FL cleared her name.

2.Her fashion company also lost its reputation after the truth was exposed that her designer actually plagiarised someone else's designs. Her company chief designer was actually stealing the OG designs when they were still in business together. The OG designer exposed him in an international fashion show. He was actually the chief designer of a rival company of NXL fashion company, which actually owned by FL. NXL actually had no idea that her designer was stealing designs from someone else nor she knew that her rival company was owned by FL. So, when NXL and OG designer were interviewed together after the incident, she openly tried to recruit OG designer on the spot, saying that her company was bigger and had more resources than his current company. But then FL showed up and revealed herself as the company owner. She then dissed NXL by saying that it was inappropriate to steal someone else's staff blatantly in front of the owner. Well, something like that, i dont really remember the wording. After this, netizen called NXL something like a dog (?) lol. They said that NXL first stole FL's position in Ning's fam, then NXL stole Ning's parents love, NXL stole FL's boyfriend and now want to steal FL's staff too? Yeah.. something like this haha.

3. She also returned back her 21% shares to the Nings so they wouldn't prosecute her with the motorbike's accident. Originally she got nothing of the shares but then received 15% from Ning father. Then another 6% from one of Ning uncle because her performance was deemed good in the company in the span of one year the FL was in coma. But after the motorbike's accident, she returned it and also the Ning father got kicked out of the director board of Ning company.

Maybe that's why when FL and ML exposed her crime related to the motorbike accident and her pregnacy, she's finally snapped and admitted everything. She's pretty much left with nothing and alone.

The Nings felt regret and remorsed. Ning father tried to reconcile with FL by inviting her to their house, but FL just kept silent.
    That's it.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    OKDR and kawaii12345 like this.
  16. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda pissed that Suyan still got off easily from this. He should burn to hell with NXL. And why the hell would an heiress marry a divorced man and accomplice to a crime? That's just ridiculous.

17. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently about the only person that doesn't get off is Ning Xue. Ning Xi's parents, Su Yan and his whole family, everyone involved in the baby debacle , the assistant that set her up, the original manager that was sabotaging her, all just slide by.

I really wanted to see Ning Xue and the bio parents destroy each other. Especially with the way it went down. 'Oh Ning Xue was rotten, you're doing well come back to the family'

OKDR likes this.
  18. Dark Noir

Dark Noir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did LTX ML deleted the video of that year ? he slept with MC and the next thing he deleted Video why? after reading the entire story, I still don't get it why did he ask NX MC to marrying her after 5 years instead back then after she save Little Treasure and why he allways after her by using little Treasure as an excuse and when NX tried to reson with him in chapter 15 LTX said to her “The one I want to marry is the present you. Your past has nothing to do with me.” this answer was offensive as if he know that she is Little Treasure's real mother and in chapter 1363 when NX mentioned not to bring Little Treasure with him in ch 1373 after she told her about her past he still didn't care until he find out that he that one who hurt her the most , so why didn't look of her back then?

can some one answer this question why ML LTX didn't look for NX back then ?

19. Dark Noir

Dark Noir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why he didn't look for her early ?

20. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't delete the video. Someone else did (gets solved at the end of the story) and at chapter 15 he had no idea hat NX is little treasures mother. So what he's saying is in no way offensive. So the reason he didn't look for her is that he didn't know who to look for. As far as I can remember they tried searching for little treasures mother once he was dropped off but they couldn't find anything as all the clues were deleted