Discussion Breed with an alien to save the world? (Y/N?)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Moonpearl, Mar 24, 2019.

?

Would you agree?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I made one of these not long ago but my boredom knows no end

Right now, there's a huge panic about climate change and pollution. Somebody said that we have 11 years to save the world before it's too late, right? So, I thought this game world scenario would be fun to present.
    (If you don't believe in climate change, just accept that it's very real in this world, okay? This isn't about that.)

Aliens have finally made contact with Earth and very quickly established a positive relationship with humans. These aliens are extremely technologically advanced, and they can easily clean and restore the entire world in a mere year. To prove it, they've given over a few little bits and pieces, which have been able to entirely purify the air in the world's most polluted city, among other small "miracles".
    They're willing to share all their technology with humanity and completely solve the world crisis, but they want something in return.

This race of aliens lived in something of a technological utopia, never struggling for resources of any kind, and having succeeded in living without war. However, a disease unlike anything they'd ever encountered swept through their population, killing them off at numbers that spoke of extinction.
    Their leaders made the difficult decision to leave behind the infected on their planet and carry away the healthy population on a sanctuary ship. They plan to return after they can survive the disease; the sanctuary ship just can't support them for the rest of eternity. All their attempts at a cure or a vaccine have come to nothing, though.
    The only solution their scientists could find was to breed with another species that has immunity. Humans turned out to be that species.

Therefore, in return for saving Earth, the aliens want to breed with humans. Trade will start off slow, of course, to ease into this sort of interplanetary relationship.
    For now, every country in the world has agreed to select a handful of its citizens to breed with the aliens that are selected and sent down. The aliens will only accept people who have given their full, genuine consent, and they have ways to check if a government tries to slip one past them.

You are one of the people your country has selected.
    If you agree, you will have to marry the alien who picks you, and only that alien. You can never be unfaithful. You have no choice but to produce as many children with them as you can. (If you're infertile for any reason, you're fertile in this world.) They won't accept artificial insemination for various reasons, including wanting to actually leave their citizens in a comfortable home and wanting a human parent to help deal with the resulting hybrid.
    Your alien spouse will receive support from their leaders throughout their lives. Your government will give you a monthly payment to help support you. You and your children will receive the highest quality free healthcare, since you all need to be carefully taken care of.
    You can absolutely say no, and the government will look for someone to replace you. Of course, it will slow the whole process down, and if everybody takes the attitude of "someone else will do it", there will be a problem...

People most likely want to know what the aliens are like, so...
    The public doesn't know much about them, to be honest. It's said that their original form is truly alien. The information that's been passed on by the governments say they're flowy, stretchy things, but able to pick up a lorry up as if it's nothing.
    They've used their advanced technology to change the ones they're sending down, though. They now look almost entirely human - just the tiniest bit uncanny valley. The skin colours are a little off, the skin is too clear, the eyes definitely aren't human colours... But it's not a bad job, altogether.
    The aliens don't have sex or gender, and they thought it would be more efficient (and comfortable) if they didn't start adopting any, so they've added every sex organ. Some of them are quite small and effeminate, and some of them are quite tall and "muscled". Their appearance doesn't seem to make a difference to their strength.
    It's a perfect transformation, so you won't see any of the concealed alien characteristics until the babies come along.

So... Would you marry and breed exclusively with an alien to save the world?

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably half of us Nuffians would just say Yes.

Until they get to know what they're getting of course

3. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine the movie Aliens. It's actually Just like fucking a dog, some people are into it so don't Worry. The world Will be saved

juniorjawz, zhainan2157 and Moonpearl like this.
  4. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hell yeah if its this beautiful thing il marry it for life
    [​IMG]

5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist and Moonpearl like this.
  6. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't they just store their DNA sequence on a Alien computer and live as computer consciousness, then wait in an Artificial Utopia within a matrioshka brain until the disease is gone before recreating their bodies from scratch, but with improve DNA sequence to prevent the disease from wiping them out again? Or do they not have computers or the disease can eat their computer as well?

AMissingLinguist and Moonpearl like this.
  7. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    These ones are friendly and won't put you or humanity in danger.

No. They straight up don't want to do that and have no need to when they have us.

8. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Such beauty. TAKE ME!!!

9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm changing my answer. They each have both sets of bits so i wouldnt be interested. That aint my thing

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  10. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the alien find earth before the disease or did they found earth after the disease? As how can the disease not infect earthling as this disease is suppose to have nearly wipe out their entire advance civilization and they have no means to cure it, but mate with earthlings?

Moonpearl likes this.
  11. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    XD

Who knows what they had before, but out of what humans had to offer, they gave themselves everything.
    They don't care if you want to say they're men or women or whatever... It's all babble to them.

After. Also, humans are biologically immune, and nobody they're carrying in is infected.

12. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I have a problem with mating with an attractive, if somewhat exotic, individual from a superior species? Being the progenitor of a new, better race is an incredible honour.

Moonpearl likes this.
  13. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesnt answer my question clearly though. Does each one have both sets of bits? Or is it that some have been given female bits and others male bits for compatibility?

14. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    So aliens wearing a pleasant suit wants to continuously breed with me to save their race... Honestly I'm rather worthless anyway so might as well kill two birds with one bone. So as long as I'm not carrying the children I will happily act as a sperm donor. Hell as a side effect I'm sure they will help fix my back and get me back into a healthy state again.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    CountryMage and Moonpearl like this.
  15. Acarnina

Acarnina  

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about you, but I read this and I hear 'the aliens look like anime characters. They have blue hair, red eyes, and are all something that might be anywhere from White to middle Asian but is claimed to be Japanese because that skin color doesn't exist in reality'.

[​IMG]

This site has 164,326 members. LNs represent perhaps 10% of otaku culture, and this subset does not really represent the populations in the countries of origin (Japan, China, Korea). At minimum, I'd estimate a million lonely otakus looking for waifus (assuming those are still the correct terms; it's been a while since I focused on that subculture).

Yeah, the aliens are going to be fine. If they allow for customizing of the appearance (and why the hell wouldn't they? They've already changed to look humanoid, changing to fit whatever ideal will best suit their ends can't be that much of a step) they might end up with overpopulation instead.

16. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Think it's more along the lines of, you stating your preferences and they find an individual that matches your tastes. As they were a sexual before you dont even have to worry about it being a boy/girl under that girl/boy suit they're wearing either.

17. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Both.

Nope, don't expect them to look like anime characters. They have the full range of (slightly not right) skin colours and there's nothing to say you're getting a small and effeminate alien.
    Also, you get what you're given. The surgery was tough enough for their civilians without being handed over to someone who expects to customise them like a doll. They, too, have to get used to looking like an "alien" and become comfortable in their new skin.

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  18. Plot Armor

Plot Armor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Intercourse with a Futanari and free money?
    I'd gladly sacrifice this useless body for the planet.

Moonpearl likes this.
  19. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last question do they know humans are immune because they ran test by having human tissue and the disease together in pantry dish or they assume humans are immune because they were never infected with the disease. As just creating a vaccine would be much simpler if it was the former because nobody used a breeding program to stay off extinction before and if it can infect them I wonder why it couldn't infect their children as well because they are still half alien.

Moonpearl likes this.
  20. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong~! You get no say. They pick you.

They have foolproof methods of knowing this is the only way and that it will work.