Spoiler Counter Attack of the Reborn First Prince (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple_mangosteen, Mar 24, 2019.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Jing Litian didn't know. He thought the child was scum emperor's child.

At first wenfeng emperor (his mtl name is southgate wenfeng, that's why I chose to use wenfeng only) was angry, he thought how could JL had big son outside. Once they knew the story, they both treated QQ like son. Actually wenfeng's personality remind me of WWX from FoD.

Back to the recap:

- Once QQ return to the capital, there was a feast to welcome him and celebrate his success in Yizhou province. Scum emperor hated QQ with all his might but in front of public, he had to put united front. The fake empress never showed up while Consort Rong was already demoted to concubine (cause of her son) so she wasn't eligible to appear. Instead, it was Rong Xiao who accompanied the emperor.

- Concubine Rong tried to kill his half brother, RX, by poisoning his soup. However, emperor and RX sat in the same table and ate the same soup. RX checked the temperature of emperor's soup first, eating it with his own spoon. (RX's spoon into RX's poisonous soup and then to emperor's soup, making it poisonous too)

- When the emperor was about to eat it, RX's suddenly spat blood and warned him that the soup was poisonous. The emperor thought that someone tried to kill him. He ordered investigation and concubine Rong was the culprit. She admitted that she only wanted to kill RX. The emperor ordered her to be thrown to cold palace, never to let out and no one could see him. The punishment was super light because no matter what, emperor had to protect Qin Chu. If he killed concubine Rong, then Qin Chu would have no future.

- The emperor thought that if he ate the soup first then he would die, luckily RX ate it first. After that, RX could be said to be the ruler of the six palaces.

- QQ poisoned the emperor so the emperor fell sick. The poison at first made him energized so scum emperor slept with his concubines everyday, even with two and three concubines in the same time. So when the doctors checked, everyone diagnosed it as over exercise.

- Next, QQ, DL and their entourage when to Jiangzhou province to inspect the murder of Jiangzhou's governor. Unlike Yizhou province, Jiangzhou province was the richest province in the empire.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Ressianne, lazuuli, Kaylee and 12 others like this.
  2. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to hurry up and catch up. . So far, is there any adult scene between QQ and DL? And is there any jealous scene??

3. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    There are no smut scene in this novel.
    A few jealous scenes.

To be honest, I much prefer The Wife is First than this novel because the characters/story are more mature and believeable.

In this, every few arc there will be DL who felt QQ should marry/have other person. He was so lucky to have QQ but QQ had to think about his position. The first time is alright, but after many repeats from the author in a story span more than ten years, it gets annoying that I skip that. And also i really dislike spitting blood scene, everytime a character is shocked or get angry, no matter who they are, they will spit blood. Seriously? Just drop dead.

Ressianne, Kaylee, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah
    Ah. .Those repetitive pattern.. Yeah about blood. I too kinda 'really?' when MC scratch his own face and when he hurt his own forehead, like, everything has to be solved by force.
    Let's see how far I can read this novel. I tend to skip to the end when it starts to get bored.

5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen - Thanks a lot for the spoilers~! Please continue whenever you have the time :blob_pompom:
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

maya_sov, Selax, psychobee and 9 others like this.
  6. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does the scum emperor die.

7. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    He was poisoned.

- QQ and his entourage went to Jiangzhou province to investigate the murder of Jiangzhou's governor. There, they found out about secret organization who was a mastermind behind many things. The organization killed families, adopted the orphaned young daughters and brainwashed them. It also taught them arts of seduction. The beautiful girls were then sent to become concubine whilst the average one became maid.

- in the story, there were seven countries. The organization ran in six countries, gathering inteligence, collecting money from ilicit businesses and trying to sow seed of discord. QQ and north emperor managed to destroy the web in their respective country, but they hadn't found out the real identity behind the organization

- during the trip back to capital, assasins tried to kill them but the murder attempt failed. Qin Chu and his grandfather, Rong prime minister, thought that they suceeded. During court session, Qin Chu reported that Qq was killed by bandit. Everyone was shocked. A mere bandit could kill crown prince entourage?

- at that critical time, QQ showed up.
    That idiot Qin Chu, "but you're dead! Grandfather said you're dead!"
    Needless to be said, everyone and their dogs knew that Qin Chu and Rong prime minister colluded to kill Qq.
    Rong family then fell. He was excecuted, his family members were also killed.
    Qin Chu was sent to other province to become vassal prince there

wildthorn, Ressianne, lazuuli and 8 others like this.
  8. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    - the emperor forced Qq to get married. QQ then picked a girl. The girl tried to drug him but QQ turned the table on her. She ended up doing with a bodyguard. At that time, the emperor suddenly came to East Palace and saw the scene. It reminded him of the time when the empress cheated on him, so emperor ordered to have the maid and bodyguard to be beaten to death

- that scum emperor, since he slept with Rong Xiao, had called for young male eunuch to serve him. When he saw Dan ling, he had wandering eyed and thoughts. QQ who saw this, was enraged. He knew he couldn't wait anymore so he chose to do the fastest way to get the throne, the fastest and the bloodiest way.

- during court session, QQ told the emperor, "in this life, i will only have Dan Ling. I chose Dan ling rather than the crown prince position."

- emperor was delighted. He couldn't be happier. Finally, he could get rid of QQ. He pretended to be furious. "If that is what you want, fine! You can marry Dan Ling! But, you're going to become vassal prince of Yizhou province!"

-The emperor thought that he was clever since Yizhou was the poorest province. But he didn't know that people there didn't know about the emperor. They only recognized QQ and DL now. And with the running irrigation project and new plants being planted, the life there was much better now. QQ planned to unify the world, and the first thing in the step was to make qin empire into prosperous country.

The officials were thunderstruck!
    They begged both Qq and emperor to reconsider to no avail.

After that, QQ and DL got married. The bride price QQ sent for DL were tremendeous. Everyone in the capital were talking about the marriage.

After the marriage, QQ and DL set to Yizhou province.

Ressianne, lazuuli, Kaylee and 12 others like this.
  9. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Lately, I search for yaoi novel to read that suit my taste (or at least the summary is interesting, it's hit or miss) so i have many novels in my recs now

Neelambori and Zhen_Qing like this.
  10. totoroteddy

totoroteddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what happened
    was the death of emperor satisfiying

11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Shikha, lazuuli and chekanalia like this.
  12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen
    Yes, it feels a bit similar w The Wife is first.
    I love that story, alr finished and reading it again XD And it's MTL.....my brain :blobsick:

Will put this in MTL list, thank you for the spoilers, with these I can go here if there's something I dont understand from MTL. :cookie:

14. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
  15. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please:aww::aww: