Discussion Transcending the nine heavens.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by GreyPancake, Mar 27, 2019.

1. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read this novel a few years back and it was amazing for its time,the story line was dramatic and pulls you in with the whole 2 life merging into one life etc.The mc from otherworldly monarch just makes it so interesting as it was one of the few novels to introduce a mc from a different timeline into another novel.As i grew up reading novels after novels,i start to look back on these classics as to say.I realize after thinking about it,this novel is actually kind of gross for all of its "brotherly speech,woman falling in love" i could get past all these things but one thing and only one thing seems to really fucked with me over this novel is the fact.The mc's feet stink!!! like its mention in the novel specifically to us readers.Holy shit for someone that is in charge of the whole world and has such amazing prowess how can his feet stink!! am i the only one off put by this. Btw i was planning on re reading this novel as a past time but im really grossed out now.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

2. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people have feet fetish. Maybe the stinkier the better just like shrimp paste and fish oil.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  3. Panzaro

Panzaro It's just mayonnaise~

Reading List:
    Link
    Old man Chu is also probably, possibly, almost definitely, a lolicon.

4. Courtingtrash

Courtingtrash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell you the truth It's abnormal,since when you cultivated to a certain level,you must've refined and purified your body, all the dirt inside should've been washed away through your Pores. As such a result,you body will emit a light fragrance of lotus or sandalwood