Chinese 御史不好当 by Snow Mountain Mists

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Xylia125, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 御史不好当
    Raw Link:
    NU Link: NA

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is book is written by the same author as "Transmigrator meets Reincarnator". YES You read that right!!! Since I enjoyed Snow Mountain Mist's other book I am really looking forward to reading her new book. If someone could pick this up it would be amazing!!! :cookie:

From the description I assume there will not be too many melodramatic moments. What I liked about the writing style of her books are that there is an undertone of fluffiness going on, yet enough face slapping moments to keep me satisfied. I am hoping that this book would still make the MC strong enough to not rely too much on the ML but not too overpowered.

Description:
    Shen Yan feels that she is definitely the most unlucky person in the Great Yan Dynasty.
    As a three-generation single pass, Yongxing Houfu Shiziye is actually a one without a handle!
    There are old, weak, and sick grandparents, and there are weak and slim sisters.
    The mother died early, as she was anxious to go!
    She only relied on her a "fake man"!
    On the other side of the court, there is a long-lost male regent who looks like a wolf.
    Shen Yu: His Royal Highness, the minister, although he likes men, is really not a broken sleeve!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2019
    Ilana likes this.
  2. Guan Zhong

Guan Zhong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That book is eunuched. Author never finished it. Only 83 chapters, hasn't been updated sincve Sept of last year.

3. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I just stumbled upon this, didn't know it's on a hiatus. Thanks for letting me know.
    Is the author dropping it?

4. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: /The imperial history is not good/御史不好当
    Raw Link:

NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: from the author of Transmigrator meets reaincarnator
    Description:
    MTL
    Shen Yan feels that he is definitely the most unlucky person in the Great Yan Dynasty.
    As a three-generation single pass, Yongxing Houfu Shiziye is actually a one without a handle!
    There are old, weak, and sick grandparents, and there are weak and slim sisters.
    The mother died early, and she was anxious to go. She only relied on her a "fake man"!
    On the other side of the court, there is a long-lost male regent who looks like a wolf.
    Shen Yu: His Royal Highness, the minister, although he likes men, is really not a broken sleeve!
    沈筠棠觉得自己绝对是大燕朝最倒霉的人。
    作为三代单传的永兴侯府世子爷居然是个不带把的!
    上有老弱病残的祖父母,下有弱质纤纤的妹妹们。
    娘死的早,爹走的急,阖府上下只靠她一个“假男人”!
    偏偏朝堂上还有如狼似虎的大龄剩男摄政王虎视眈眈。
    沈筠棠:摄政王殿下,微臣虽然喜欢的是男人,但真的不是断袖啊!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2019
  5. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Rumby