Forgotten Title I'm looking for this novel, but I can only remember the plot

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wedtty, Mar 27, 2019.

1. wedtty

wedtty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main character is a female that is a (?)phoenix and has this special teardrop thing that contains her powers. She lost her powers due to betrayal of another female that was close to her and lost her position. She was also the fiancee of some prince. Her master was initially around, but in order to save her, he sacrificed his powers and went into deep slumber. Fast forward many years, she's a teenager (stays with her mother and younger brother), and she went to get some mystical fruit in the mountains to regain her powers. The fruit was ripening and is a very rare fruit, and attracted a lot of people, including the prince and his friends. She disguised herself as someone very ugly, saved the prince's friends and then stole the fruit from him.

IICR, there's a line from the summary that says something about the prince seeing her movements traversing a waterfall, and that if he knew earlier that he would fall in love with her in the future,he would not have treated her like he did (?).
    I've been trying to find this novel for a year now, hopefully, someone will be able to give me some clues thanks!!!!

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  3. gonnatouchthesky

gonnatouchthesky Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow i wanna read that novel now lol

4. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh that plot looks nice

moeforsushi likes this.
  5. MrAconter

MrAconter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This does sound interesting but don´t you have some more hints ? Like when this Novel came out or if it Chinese or Korean ?

6. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot sounds good and intriguing

7. Iiche

Iiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that's Godly Empress Doctor, which used to be translated by Misty Clouds Translation but was dropped because QI and then QI never picked it up.

8. Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this sounds right.

9. wedtty

wedtty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a chinese novel, doesn't have reincarnation/transmigration, but there is revenge. Also, the main character is now really poor, but she's very good at cooking, especially spicy food, and the prince and his friends became addicted to her food, and would make trips to her house, demanding that she cooks for them. I think I read to the part where she lives next door to some doctor ( make pills i think?) and managed to refine the fruit, or something along those lines. And, the girl that caused her to lose her powers/fall from heaven(?) is now claiming to be the prince's fiancee, but apparently the MC's engagement with the prince was never cancelled, so technically the MC is still the prince's betrothed.

10. wedtty

wedtty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to check the summary, I've read godly empress doctor, but it isn't that novel, cos there is no reincarnation...