Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lykke smiled to Gaap's compliment, but mentally shook her head to the second comment. How hard could it be to mix 4-5 ingredients and cook the batter on a pan..?

"I never knew, a flatcake recipe was so hard to remember..."

leegood and AliceShiki like this.
  2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "I have an excuse! I took a... break, or actually... I was unable to cook for ten years, I only got back to cooking 5 years ago. In 15 years I had the time to forget everything!", Gaap explained while only giving approximative numbers as... well, he was not going to note the days the cooked and so on.

After saying this, the old fool took a bite and felt as if his tongue was melting, his smile became wider.
    "Aaaaaah, that's delicious...", it seems that Gaap might take hours to finish a simple pancake.

leegood and AliceShiki like this.
  3. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The young girl shakes her head, don't even want to comment on his bad excuse, so Lykke let the old man eat in peace. Unexpectedly, the receptionist was much slower than before, resulted in Lykke looking around the tavern, since she was already done with the pancakes.

Naraku likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it wasn't me, it was that guy in the corner, with the evil cape and standing up for no reason~

[​IMG]

5. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He returned to the tavern, after a quick sleep outside of town (on top of tall tree). He looked around. He wondered, if he could make a profit - humming to the crowd. He left that thought alone, as starvation hits him.

He wanted to learn more on how to read the common language. Veri very much accustomed to this world as soon as she paid attention to the language, learning languages for her was an easy feat, if not... well, too easy for a 'being' like her.
    He wanted to learn the language himself, without relying on his inner soul much.

He goes back to the table he previously had taken a seat at. Wondering to himself if he could get a mushroom stew that he used to eat back in his home world.

leegood and Blackwater like this.
  6. Blackwater

Blackwater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayumi strolls into the tavern, merrily humming what some may recognize as Would You Love A Monsterman from Lordi. As she notices a
    person unknown to her, she stops, and waves at him. "Hey there! Haven't met you before, I'm Ayumi."

leegood, michael.kx5 and Xalysian like this.
  7. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He waved back, giving her a nod and a small smile. A female voice answered for him, "We're V, He's Valuren, I'm Veri. Hello~."

((Good taste.))

8. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat confused, Ayumi looks at V again. "You're... two persons at once?" comes her question as she observes him with a keen interest not usually seen from her.

OOC: Oh~ good to see a fellow fan.

leegood and Xalysian like this.
  9. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He nodded at her question, giving another smile toward her.

"You can say that~. Ah, he's getting red again."

Veri answered the question, while Valuren is brushing his ears from the redness.

10. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    "How does that work?" Asks Ayumi, filled with curiosity. Then, as she notices him blushing, she wonders, her head slightly tilted: "Is he sick?"

11. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well... let's say that he was born with a second soul due to his parents were also unique themselves." Veri responds, unsure of Valuren wanting to fully talk about his past back in his home world.

He stopped brushing his ears after it's gone back to normal pale color. He began to gaze into Ayumi's eyes, wanting to understand her more.

12. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    "That's... quite interesting." Though Ayumi is somewhat saddened that she will not be able to use this method to strengthen her soul.

As if noticing Valuren's gaze, Ayumi looks right back into his eyes. "Mind if I take a seat?"

13. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He smiled as he nodded after hearing that.
    He proceed to show Ayumi his chain-like whip, the dark chains are wrapping around his right arm.

"Looks like he trusted you, Ayumi.", in Valuren's world, one way of trusting one and another were either showing their tattoo markings or by showing their weapons in a non-threatening manner.

Blackwater likes this.
  14. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh~ that looks cool!" Shouts Ayumi as she sees the whip. "I have something kind of like that as well?" Says Ayumi as she manifests her (sheathed) Executioner's Sword. "Wanna take a look at it?"

Xalysian likes this.
  15. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He was surprised to see the manifestation of Ayumi's Executioner's Sword. Veri couldn't help but giggled at his internal screaming of joy to see another similar user in this world.

He smiled as he pokes the sword's pommel. His eyes are shining, as he continued to gaze at the sword.

"My, my. He really liked the design of your weapon, Miss Ayumi."

Blackwater likes this.
  16. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks!" Smiles Ayumi at him, before sighing due to a certain point. "But, it simply can't make thrusts and is it so heavy and balanced towards the tip that fighting someone skilled with a sword is basically impossible."

Xalysian likes this.
  17. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He tilts his head to the side, "Mine was harder..." he muttered to himself. He remembered the days where he first awaken his whip weapon, hurting himself by the tip of the whip, or worst - pained back from the whip slashes.

He wanted to go for a pat to her head, but stopped himself from doing so.
    He decided to say a few word, to her.
    "You're strong."

18. Blackwater

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm not strong..." Mumbles Ayumi in answer, remembering the last quest she was on, in which her weapon failed to deal any damage due to her own soul being too weak in comparison to the enemy's.

19. Xalysian

Reading List:
    Link
    He shakes his head, goes to patting her head.

"..." He hums a little poem gently, and slowly. After the hummings, he stopped patting Ayumi's head - he had a sad look, with a bitter smile. He nodded at her, hoping the message to get across her.

"At least it wasn't that evil poem from that time." Veri let out a sigh, not wanting to think back about the talking tree.

((Be Not Sad by James Joyce))

Blackwater and leegood like this.
  20. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "That's rude."

*whacks Fu with a book*

AliceShiki, Blackwater and Nurman like this.