Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is finished. No more cliffhanger. All of the characters received their endings, good or bad. Any chapters which are left, all are extras and LWJ and WWX playing together.
    Enjoy your reading

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Japorea

Japorea Resident BL Enthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Because from what I see in NovelUpdates, there are 112 chapters posted from a total of 113 chapters and 13 extras. So there's still that one chapter left HAHAHA. :blobconfounded: I can't wait for it to be finished! :cookie:

K.san, LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  3. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS WAS SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:. hope when LXC comes out he can be happy again:blob_teary:

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you definitely should read it. I'm sure you will love this fic alot ;)

Anyways, don't worry about JC and Lan Xichen, there's no hints or shipping for these two in this fic. There is however some NMJ and NHS brother bonding and NMJ and LXC bonding. I couldn't think of a better healing ending than what was given for LXC in this ending and it is a blessing if you love and want LXC to get out of that phase :)

Well, have fun reading. If you do happen to read this , and feel like telling your opinions you can here since I would love to talk about this with those who have read it :cookie:

Yes indeed!! :blobicecreamlove: and shhhh!! :blobamused: I'm so head canon that fic as canon where LXC got out of seclusion!!:blobparty::blobparty: LXC deserves to be happy again!! :blobhero:

Ze Wu Jun, setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still at Chapter 105... :blobconfounded: Life's too busy!

setsuna3025 and LoveManga like this.
  6. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    read the fanfic tat @LoveManga recommend "once upon a Qinghe" @Sauling was damn gddddddddddddddddd finally lxc is luaghin and he and NMJ decides to travel like wangxian is just toooooooooooo gd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loved it . :blobicecreamlove: and jingyi wif the bird is just too fkin funny to miss ahahhahahah gettin pecked by the bird and jc top knot came loose GAGHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: way to go bird on his head ahhahahahahhahahah :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

and JC became the chief cultivator lol. NHS revealin wat he put together wat he found was just awesome he realli is smart

7. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:Hey there, been a while for me too since I commented anything here >.<
    Oh a Wei WuXian version of accompanying you to sleep with WanJi's dialogues. Thanks so much for sharing @Sauling. Yep will do it :blobparty::blobparty:But please allow me to take some time. Really tied up in things right now. :blobdizzy:

LoveManga, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye Aye Aye, don't spoil it for those who haven't read that awesome fanfic yet xDDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    But that all aside, I'm really glad you enjoyed it, to me, that fic is a masterpiece!!! :aww:

My reply to what you said:
    Although I still think Wei Ying and NMJ pov about abolishing the system would have worked better in a long run, then every sect can be equal, but at the end, the Jiang Cheng, post-ending, I don't particularly mind him being elected as the Chief Cultivator, and I'm actually glad to see those YunMeng Bro's moments again, it's so nostalgic :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Anyways, what I really love about this is NMJ coming back, and LXC getting out of seclusion and being all happy again, and NHS confess his plans, and apologized sincerely, they're all so well written imo! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And ofcourse, I love/adore how Lan Zhan helped Wei Ying form a GC again, because I really want to see (I'm going to headcanon this!!, that's why I'm head canon'ing this!! :blobparty::blobparty:) them live a long / happy life together.

The birds is LOL, hilarious xDDD

BUT, I always wonder, LJY is a direct Lan descendant, but who exactly is his parents? :hmm:

No problems at all! :aww: And don't worry about needing some time to do this, since we understand :cookie: No stress about it, just let us know so we can watch it ;) thanks for your hard work and efforts! :blobicecreamlove:

And also double-thanks to @bigbadredpanda for translating those. If it's not too much trouble, can you please credit her (for the translations) in your video when you're doing the subs there ;)

P.S: I also hope you're enjoying those MDZS extras as well (when you have the time) :bloblove:

LoveManga, setsuna3025 and asckj1 like this.
  10. asckj1

asckj1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for your kind words. :blobReach::blobReach:

Yep, i'll definitely post the subbed file link here like always as soon as i finish :blobsalute::blobsalute:

Yep, i'm enjoying the whole audio drama a lot! Finished listening to both seasons for a second time just a few days ago. Currently timing ep 13. Almost 10 more minutes left. This ep seriously is so so so sad. It's the one when Wen Chao destroys Lotus Pier and the aftermath of it. It was so difficult to time the sentences properly through all the contant tears:blob_teary::blob_teary:
    This series.... Really the author has created such a solid story with so many emotions and so much drama and angst!
    It's really a fantastic piece of fiction(y)(y)

11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahhaha IKR just so awesome and the part where wei ying fell from the sword is just so on purpose to me ahjhahahaha. yup they can live a long happy life together.

hmmmm i think jingyi parents r a relative of LQR i think

12. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    Long time no see.

LOL I was wondering when someone would do that. The avatar the last air bender part I mean.

LoveManga, Fiorisi and setsuna3025 like this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I just learned my lesson when it comes to MXTX novels..... :blobconfounded:

And.... that is, don't fall in love when it comes to bromance in MXTX novels, cuz it will only just end badly... :blob_teary:

Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, NMJ/LXC, LXC/JGY...(MDZS) :blobdead:
    Not counting SV since I'm only focusing on BingQiu :blobrofl:
    And now, He Xuan and Shi Qingxuan (the brotp I've come to love so deeply on my end!!!) in HOB... :blobsob:

Loving the main pairing? Sure, good! They are bound to have a happy ending, no matter the angst... :bloblove:
    BUT Brotp? Sorry, dude, you're in the wrong universe... And this is so sad!!! :blobflag::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

At least for Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying there's still hope because JC letting go of his hatred on Wei Ying is a big sign for them to reconcile (like brothers again), but....

Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan is 100000000 times worse because there's absolutely no chance for them to reconcile :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    When it comes to ^ I am seriously not fine.... Why are all the good bromance in MXTX (MDZS and HOB) have to end so bitter-sweet/sad :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Sorry for spoiling because I am NOT ok... It would have been nice if I am aware of this sooner, so I don't put my heart in, but even if I did (which I did a little bit earlier), I just happened to focus more on Shi Qingxuan and He Xuan moments / interactions which makes me love them even more (so that's a back fire I guess?? :blobsob::blobsob::notlikeblob: He Xuan does care for SQX but him and SQX doesn't deserve this outcome!!!!!:blobsob::blobsob: )

14. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot Xiao XingChen and Song Lan:blobangel:
    If I once meet the author, I will beat that heart breaker sweetheart  I'll never never never forgive her for what happened to Lan XiChen and Xiao XingChen.
    That's OK, honey, you always can have your imaginary fan fiction. Me? I sent pretty and smart Jin GuangYao's illegal daughter to get Lan XiChen out of seclusion and bring Nie MingJue back to life. How did she bring Nie MingJue back? So technical. Ask Wei WuXian. How did she take Lan XiChen out of seclusion? I won't tell you:blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  15. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehem... did anyone know where to read second part of incase Burner? Thats part was young lan Wangzi x Wei wuxian...:sushi_hide::sushi_peak:

16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Chiaki is currently on hiatus.... So, at this rate, just wait for K's Translation from EXR, since it should be very soon ;)

I don't have the second part to the incense burner on my end, sorry. But I do have the links to the extra Extra's if you're interested, or you can check @Fiorisi directory post in here if you want.

I'm gonna cry, I'm so sorry, my bad!! :blob_teary::blob_teary: YES!! Add Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan to the list too! :blobsob::blobsob:
    I need fanfiction for this, since I know MXTX won't deliver it for me... :blobdead::blobdead:
    I'm already head-canon that fanfic, I shared you last time as head-canon to how LXC got out of seclusion, it's a nice closure imo (many thanks to the writer for that! :blobgift:)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH @ your one! XD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Fiorisi and LoveManga like this.
  17. Spring

Spring New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where could I read tgcf ch124?

LoveManga likes this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  19. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  20. Ze Wu Jun

Reading List:
    Link
    From someone who hasn't started HBO, can I ask about what exactly happened for these two? I need a complete spoil to avoid heartbreak

LoveManga likes this.