Spoiler The General’s Little Peasant Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    right at dat scene, imma re-read it almost 10 times lol...

2. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    *peeks* :blobpeek:

3. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    These villains are disappointing. Just sad. Does our MC ever face a worthy enemy? Like all these villains are just... Annoying and their motives and reasons in going against the MC are lame and cliche. Hahah

RizYun likes this.
  4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    she will, i think they're also enemies of her parent. the one who hurt her mom also almost killed her dad i think? supraisingly their identity is her parent best friend? which also part of the mysterious one? evil cult or something? that even with her own power(company) which able to penetrate almost every nation, only em that unable get penetrated or something. even her stronk-est Subs also can do nothing in there, i think?

Hae_UNa and JimmyFalcon like this.
  5. Lavenderia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I love to hate on a good villain fufu so I look forward to it. (I like a sympathetic villain on occasion as well, but sometimes a clear-cut bad guy is a wonderful target for your animosity) :cookie::blobangel:

RizYun likes this.
  6. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha.. these villains motive were basicly same, all of em fancy MC's mom. or so i think?

Hae_UNa likes this.
  7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought there was already a spoiler thread for this?
    Well, never mind. I've tried to MTL this novel before, but stopped around chapter 400-500 because I was attracted to other novels :blobpeek:
    So my memory will be quite faulty, but here goes:
    • MC miscarriage once when she was kidnapped and fell down the carriage taking her to the capital. The culprit is her ex bf's wife (with cooperation from ML's father and brother), who was jealous of her even though MC is clearly already married and living in seclusion in the village. MC got into a depression for a while then decided to unseal her power so she can protect herself and her family the next time similar thing happens.
    • Ex-bf, his father-in-law (some kind of royal Wang in that country), and ML's father was sentenced to death because they want to rebel against the current emperor (who is ML's friend and MC's cousin btw). The ex-bf's wife became a crippled I think? and repented somewhat because in the midst of all these intrigues, she also lost her baby son (accidentally killed by her own husband).
    • MC is a powerful businesswoman, her company spreads in every country nearby. However, only close people know about her identity but the identity later became something that would kill her. Later, MC partnered with ML's Prince friend (the current emperor's little brother) to open baby department store. Thankfully this info wasn't known by anyone else except people involved.
    • MC's father is a regent Wang in a nearby country, but later chapters revealed that he's actually an impostor that came from another continent (which is more prosperous than the continent they're in). He is the one that leaked info about MC to the villains from other continent and this almost killed his own daughter. At this time, MC's mother has already woken up and seeing that her daughter is going to get killed let her hate MC's father forever. PS: He's the real culprit that poisoned MC's mother.
    • MC became the leader of a secret village, inheriting the previous Eldest Princess' bombs and guns. Apparently, the country's has had several transmigrator previously, as there had been records of it but it was only known to the Emperor and their succeeding heir. All these transmigrator has a moon(?) shaped birthmark on their body, but only within the royal family, and surprise! MC also has one, so this triggers the emperor to know whether they're related (which they in fact do, because her mother is the Eldest Princess of the country. So in each of her parents' country, her title is Junzhu).
    • When MC was pregnant again, everyone was being very careful because they don't want the same tragedy happening again. ML even called back his aides to protect MC, with one of them can control poisonous insects (and later married one of MC's maid that usually handles injuries).
    • After the whole thing in capital finished, MC returns to the capital with ML and family, then they decided to go for tours around the world. On the way, they adopted a boy who is the son of a lady from a powerful family. They treated him like their own son, and ML even taught him martial art moves so he can protect him and his little brother (MC and ML's son).
    That's all I could remember. The rest I leave it to others~ :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Varsha0907, Hae_UNa, izznis and 7 others like this.
  8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT!? That's a whole new level of Disney's princess / Mary Sueness! I'm completely stunned! Dancing with the rhime? HELP!

oh, this novel is really really really slow paced. I think it's already some kind of special ability being able to write over 50 chapters with almost no real development and full of silly schemes.

Syash likes this.
  9. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    no, it's just when she play te music instrument, even animals shall dance wit the rhimes.

10. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the father do that after all he is her father shouldn’t he love her and why did he have a child with mc mother if he is like this towards his daughter does he not love mc mother?

11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    He did love the mother but he's actually a spy from another continent that wants to take the treasures hidden by a previous transmigrator like MC a few hundreds years ago. It seems that he was also controlled by his real master, so he only follows order even knowing that they were his lover and daughter and attacked his daughter.

Hae_UNa and morticia_addams like this.
  12. Aurora123

Aurora123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh than the mother must have been hurt really bad... thanks for the spoiler anyway but wait who is the master?

13. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter did MC and ML become a couple? or at least when they started to realise their feelings:blobsmilehappyeyes:.. Preferably the chapter when they got married too:cookie:

Doesn't have to be specific.. just wanna know the range.. so 100ish? 150+? 200ish?:aww:

14. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,there's also this lost-memories thing in this novel?

15. snoutsnake

snoutsnake Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was in another novel, 'Picking Up a General to Plow the Fields'.

16. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the FL meet the ML family?

17. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone know simliar stories like this, which are not translated ?
    The kind in which a transmigrated girl is born in the body of a village girl and decided to earn money and becomes rich ?
    Or even a modern plot where the girl is reborn and tries to become rich ?
    I already know all the novels on NU with this plot lines.

18. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel, is like MC is bussiness woman rule the economic in ancient times

19. Varsha0907

Varsha0907 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u recommend me the best ones??? I love reading about MCs earning and building their own fortune

Jennifere12511 likes this.