Spoiler Villain wants to hug (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 12, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched it, i think it‘s this? https://www.sto.cc/mbook-167752-1.html
    It‘s called 为幸福而鼓掌 (translated from Applaud for Happiness)

Edit: MC‘s name is Shen Qi (the Qi means Seven, so that should be mentioned MC)
    But it has little summary, only 2 sentences >__<

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Thaaaank you <3 .... I will make that thread soon (unless someone else wants to, i dont mind :D)

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  3. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like his family and doctor Mu (ML) created this system to save MC’s life. MC doesn’t like the doctor because he is very strict to him. He even had to report him everytime he went to the toilet lmao.
    Anyway, after he wakes up, he starts his search for ML. He suspects that his lover is Mu Cheng, the doctor, but the latter doesn’t expose himself, so he tosses this thought aside.

ML’s father wants ML to inherit the family business in the US and to have a beautiful wife + kids, so for him MC is just an eyesore and thereupon kidnaps him. While MC loses his consciousness, the ML and his father hold a discussion: ML is willing to work for his dad but only with the premise to have MC by his side. Ofc the dad disagrees. ML loses his patience and angers his father by mentioning the death of his (ML’s) mother. In the end it’s the father who gives in bc he loves ML too much to abandon him. MC wakes up, regains the rest of his memories (from the different worlds), calls ML husband, they kiss, etc.

Last chapter:
    - MC and ML are married for 7 years
    - MC saw ML with a woman & gets jealous
    - too proud to ask ML who that woman is
    - turns out the woman is ML’s sister

4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i tend to hate weepy, useless characters, but it really does explain why he's the way he is and i like how the arc isnt too fast past so it makes it unrealistic.

Lol i also like how the mc in the first arc is like 20yrs old but the description is like a 10-15yr old. I can understand hes nieve cuz he's always sheltered.

I prefer the mc and ml to have a close age gap so this was a good read. Was getting sick of 15yr ols with 20-30yr old guys.

Kuraichan and Alice-sama like this.
  5. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree.
    @CrazedCookies and @K99MY - Though I still have to wonder why the system seems so useless. And why set up the requirement for MC to be villain when it is entirely impossible for him to fulfill that requirement? :blobsleepless:

6. Clerudx

Clerudx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, i'll give it a try

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well like the spoiler of the real world said. The system/world was made to save his life.

Although its funny to think. Why would the ml make a world where mc had to bully ml?

Well in the real world. Mc was forgiven for everything. He didn't need to do much and he was heavily spoiled because he had major health problems he can die any moment.

I hvent finished the novel yet so im just guessing.

Ml created a useless system similar to ppl (useless, forgiving, spoiling) around mc because mc really cant be pushed too much. mc like the real world still got sick and fevers in the system world. So possibility ml wanted mc to be confident/domineering and bully ml (who wouldnt really retaliate)

So theres no real consiquconse for failure and forgiveness points. Because ml doesnt want to hurt mc whos already barely alive. But on a good note, mc gets to experience many things he never got to in real life because of his health problems.

It was kinda touching to see mc be happy for very silly insignificant things because although mc was spoiled he never got to experience a normal life like own pets or go to an amusement park.

Karry and Zhen_Qing like this.
  8. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this gonna be translated anytime soon?