Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Through evil coding powers :p

I looked through comments on all future chapters to see if any of the comments for those chapters had the word "Grid" in them, and pulled out the comments for those chapters.

Which does leave some room for error... Like if nobody mentions Grid in the comments for a chapter.

2. Vicaroon

Vicaroon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That seems like a lot going down in just 10 chapters...

3. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect that the initial fight is centered on the Evil Eyes village. The truce with the Empire is likely still fine for the most part at this stage.

Still, the yearly tournament has been plaguing us for a long time. It's good to see the story move forward.

Usually, when I re-read parts of OG, I'm kinda impressed by how much stuff has happened, and how quickly one story arc can lead to another.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    sap00 and OverlyBadassmc like this.
  4. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to see what I'm looking at... lol

Starting from the current teaser:

Hue hue hue, beware my evil eye power

The latent blood of the black dragon within my heart roars with anticipation for this upcoming battle! If only I hadn't left my past life early, I would have been able to be there with my brethren, protecting them against the evil scourge sent to gain the apocalyptic power of our great king! Curses!

Haha. Thanks for translating!

I can't wait to see the destruction the evil eye king is about to rain down on the empire...

Thanks for the chapter

Behold the power bound to this cursed eyes of mine. LOL
    Thanks for the chapter

LONG LIVE GOD GRID !

Yes Daddy!

I just remembered soldier, the guy peak sword recruited, how is he?

OP kids

----------------------------

Yes Daddy

Thanks again!

I'm always amazed at how little communication this guild has. Like here, where nobody posts anything in guild chat about the invasion or messages Grid, or when Yura was in Hell for a year and nobody spoke to her, even using phone or email, etc. It always ends up feeling unrealistic and like it's just being used as a plot point.

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks

Very nice indeed
    Thanks for the chapter

yes daddy

Poor Povia. Rejected again.

I can't wait to see how the 10 retainers evolve. Should be interesting to see their choices.

Jishuka is finally becoming a legend! Now grid has already collected 3 legendary waifus: Yura, Jishuka and Kraugel!

Yes Daddy

Holy

QLF ☄

Ohhh snap!! Just got real up in this biiitch!!

Finally, I was wondering when she was going to get soul arrow or some kind of ability like that.

OH MY GOD!! YES! ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING WHEN IS SHE GOING TO TURN LEGENDARY WHILE STARTING THIS CHAPTER AND HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for translating!

Thanks for the chapter

Damn awesome
    Thanks for the chapter

Yes Daddy!

“You aren’t entitled to stand in my way.” No wonder he gets along with Laurel saying lines like that.

Foolish to stand in the way of the king

Yes daddy!

Does this mean the Empire and Overgeared are at war?

So the truce is still here but Grid can attack them if they get in his way.....time for the massacre to begin!

Yes Daddy

Woo! C'mon, Grid!

Also, I can just imagine him saying, "I didn't attack you guys. I just activated my AOE, and you guys decided to get hit by my lightning! That's your fault."

Haha. Thanks for translating!

Thanks for the chapter

Move bitch get out the way get out the way you evil Loli
    Thanks for the chapter

Grid makes it rain.
    Goldhit opens an umbrella.
    Gets electrocuted. Because Grid brought the thunder.

Item equipped! Now prepare to face the Overgeared Evil Eyes King!

Yes Daddy

First

Oh shit this is going to be intense
    Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for translating!

It'll be a shame if those glasses break from use before Grid can upgrade them, but it's definitely worth it if it can save the Evil Eyes king.

Ok this is getting juicy.

Long live God Grid

Yes Daddy

The dragon, trapped by rent. Old World Problems.

Yes Dragon

Only Grid would deal with a Dragon like this.
    Yes daddy

A possible pet for Lord.

God Grid is no pushover......he is the one pushing people!

Freeloader Dragon Girl is 'bout to get overfed and overgeared.

1st, thanks for the chapter.

Truly God Grid, Kill 3 birds with one stone. Gets the dragon's blessing, feed the hatchling and increase the poison chef cooking skills!

Yes Daddy

i bet he is buying experience potions like crazy just to level super fast

First!
    Yes dragon!

Yes Daddy

I told you ignorant, Agnus was probably in the future a new ally or a new slave of grid and the cause is the article.

LONG LIVE GOD GRID !

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    sap00, jheno13 and OverlyBadassmc like this.
  5. Godgrid

Godgrid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The fight with the empire starts.
    So yeah, it does eventually start
    • Goldhit maybe appears and gets bashed by Grid.
    Goldhit realizes that Grid is the Duke of Intelligence and gets depressed because he thinks that Grid is better at magic than him and becomes a bit submissive to him(Doesn't pick a fight with him and allows him to enter Evil eye Kingdom
    • Jishuka succeeds Povia as the Legendary Archer (that sounds unfortunate - for her level - but maybe she got lucky somehow... Spirit of Povia may have appeared, been into Jishuka, and been rejected by her because she's of course, into Grid)
    Jishuka gets some sort of accomplishment, which opens the path to becoming Povia's Descendant but Jishuka rejects the job and then unlocks a hidden class, which is the Bow Saint
    • Grid gets the Dragon's blessing, and the egg hatches... And is then fed food made by that people poisoning East Continent chef?
    The Insane Dragon egg finally hatches and he manages to get a blessing from it, getting a 10% increase of experience earned.
    • I think Grid acquires a Dragon NPC in humanoid girl form... And forces her to pay rent for staying in the Overgeared Kingdom.
    To be honest, I think this part was complete filler because the dragon girl NEVER appears after that one time.

For how Grid got his third class, long story short, Braham combines Pagma's swordmanship and Braham's magic together which creates the class Magic Swordsman(Growth Class - Starts from Legendary)

Now thinking of the name of the class, I think it would be more correct to dub it as Magic Swordsman of Epics.

<Magic Swordsman of Epics>
    A magic swordsman that was born of by succeeding Pagma's strength and the favour of Braham. His Epic will start as a Legend and end as a Myth.
    [Due the job effects of <Magic Swordsman of Epics>, resources <Sword Energy> and <Mana> permanently increases by 20 percent]
    [Due the job effects of <Magic Swordsman of Epics>, skills with swordsmanship and magic integrated together permanently have a decrease of 10 percent cooldown time]
    [Due the job effects of <Magic Swordsman of Epics>, Strength and Intelligence stat permanently increases by 100]
    [Due the job effects of <Magic Swordsman of Epics>, whenever you level up from now on you receive an extra 2 stat points. The extra stat points you obtain are automatically invested into the Strength stat]
    [Should <Magic Swordsman of Epics> grow to Mythical class, more benefits will be added]
    [Your rank has risen greatly. You are a special existence. Due to your rank rising, a special passive <Source True Qi> has been created]
    ☆Source True Qi☆
    Possession: 3
    By consuming Source True Qi, you can raise a certain stat by 2 times. The time is 1 minute. Should you consume all of your Source True Qi, all of your stats will permanently be cut into half.
    *It is impossible to recover Source True Qi

6. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

So, Grid can use Source True Qi twice, for a total of 2 min of doubling of one stat like Intelligence.

Because if he uses it for a third minute, all his stats will be permanently halved?

Ouch. Someone didn't design that ability right. lol

-

Jishuka not choosing Povia's Descendant sounds a bit sad, unless her Hidden class is also Legendary.

7. OverlyBadassmc

OverlyBadassmc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, thanks, and thanks again. Well the name of bow Saint is similar to swords saint. Maybe she also became one with the arrow

8. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    The main loss of not following an existing Legend is likely that the story quests won't be available, and the hidden pieces of that past legend's legend wouldn't be available.

Like, Grid gained Pagma's Swordsmanship, and features like being able to craft Ego Weapons directly as a product of Pagma's Descendent skills, without having to learn from dwarves.

On the plus side, she likely didn't fall down to Level 1.

9. Vicaroon

Vicaroon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @Godgrid for the spoiler, please keep us up-to-date with the recent chapters. Many thanks.

So now that he got the new class, 1 level up will give him 18 points stats total (10 basic, 2 from 2nd class, 2 from a title, 2 from duke of wisdom, and now 2 from this new class)

The skill "Source True Qi" can double a stat for 1 min and after using it 3 times it will permanently decrease all stats by half. That sounds freaking awful. Not worth. Hopefully after he evolves the class to Myth the condition is lessen (or removed).

LordKarsus likes this.
  10. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, at this point, he barely levels up much at all. So even if gets double the points, that's only a slight advantage. Grid basically needs to be on the East Continent to have a decent rate of progress.

Madra's poor book is sitting forgotten. And there's no obvious plan so far to get the vast amount of intelligence he needs to restore Braham.

11. imaginator

imaginator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Godgrid Can I ask for more spoilers?

12. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems Agnus' story is going to be important for the next several chapters. It'll be interesting to see if Agnus ever achieves his mission.

sap00 likes this.
  13. GodPos1

GodPos1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Euphemina managed to complete her legendary class change quest ?

14. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    And the Evil Eye Grid is getting is maybe the "Castration Eye"?

15. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, after reading 990 I thought maybe I should go to spoiler forum. And thanks @LordKarsus , at least little light better than nothing.lol
    So the "Castration Eye" that you mentioned,was it on the future comment section?

16. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp nevermind https://overgeared.fandom.com/wiki/Castration_Eye . The most interesting is, this wiki post was published on February 2019. So we actually 2 months behind the raw. the fact that @Godgrid mentioned the magic swordman of epic in Early April(maybe around ch 1010 - 1015), meaning the fastest we can read those chapter are on early June.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  17. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw it in the comments section. Your comment made me hopeful that there would be other interesting updates on the wiki but there's sadly nothing new about Grid.

Anyway, what can I see implied in the comments of the next 10-ish chapters...
    • Grid tests out the Castration Eye on Damian, since he's a buff expert?
    • Someone went to the East Continent?
    • War with Empire about to start? Some important statue destroyed.
    • Someone (male) got their stats reset to Level 1 (Grid? That sounds very improbable. But it's near complaints about Pagma being a douche and Grid likely screaming in the next chapter)

We need @Godgrid 's help :)

sap00 likes this.
  18. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Within the next 5 chapters or so, the war with the Empire should get going, with Grid showing some badass shit.

Also, Grid maybe gets regular Sword Energy also, apart from his Fighting Energy.

Whatever it is, Grid's broken-ness increases.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    sap00 likes this.
  19. OverlyBadassmc

Reading List:
    Link
    Overgeared turn to overbroken

LordKarsus likes this.
  20. LordKarsus

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless his Myth class also resets him to Level 1... Future comments do imply that someone is falling to Level 1.

sap00 likes this.