Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!! Long-time lurker, first time posting ^^
    The main story is finally completed at Exiled Rebels :blobReach: And soon the extras will come:blobnosebleed:
    A few thoughts on the last chapter
    I love this line. I love how happiness for these two cuteis does not mean power, wealth or even reputation, but simply living their lives however they want, just travelling around with love on their hearts (and "everyday") Specially thinking how much of a viper's nest the poilitics in the cultivation world is.
    Even though they suffered so much to reach their happy ending, I'm so glad to see it.

Oh, English is not my first language, so let me now if I made any mistakes.:blobsweat_2:

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I was really hesitating to providing you with this spoiler because I really really don't want to spoil this for those who haven't read it yet but then I remember that it's one thing to read spoilers and it's another thing to actually experience it for yourself when you come to reading the story.

So last warning if you really DON'T want to get spoiled, then you can skip this , but if you really don't mind spoilers than read ahead.

I'll be using abbreviation to the characters since it's shorter than using their full name, but before I start, I'll just give a brief introduction to the characters on my end:

HX = He Xuan = He's one of the Supreme Demon King - Title: 'Black Water Demon Xuan' (that rules the ocean) - The character that is in one of my brotp. He holds a deep grudge against SWD (SQX older brother). He's best friends with SQX (and I tell you, his feelings for SQX as his best friend is not a lie), even when he have the right to hate SQX as well, because he is the source to his misfortune T.T

SQX = Shi Qing Xuan = He's the Wind Master (one of the God's) - Another character that is in my brotp. He looks up to his older brother SWD, but he has a cheerful/happy personality, and cares for those he loves. He is also best friends with HX (when he was in the disguise of Ming Yi, which he was the original Earth Master). He's an innocent in all this because he was kept in the shadows by what his brother did T.T

SWD = Shi Wu Du = He's the Water Master (one of the God's) - He's SQX elder brother. Committed an unforgivable crime imo, which I'll tell you more to that later...

XL = Xie Lian = He's the MC in this story and one of the god's (a martial god), but he's cursed and he's powers are restricted (he has a really kind heart who likes to help others); and he puts others above his own, a very likeable MC, and he's friends with SQX

HC = Hua Cheng = He's one of the Supreme Demon King - Title: Crimson Rain Sought Flower (that rules the land). He also loves Xie Lian for a very long time now (since the beginning); pretty enigmatic and very strong (in terms of power level).

Reverend of Empty Words = ROEW = A demon which brings misfortune to you once they cling to you. They feeds on the fear from their prey, the stronger the fear the prey gives off, the more powerful the ROEW will become.

Basically in the HOB world, one starts of as a commoner(human), and depending if they're fated to ascend to become a god, then that's their fate, basically becoming a god, grants you power and status [you can say it's considered a righteous path that anyone would want to obtain]. So if they're fated to become a god, they will ascend at any-time (without knowing) to become a god, an elemental god (Earth, Wind, Water etc), which based on elemental powers, or a Martial God, which has a stronger power that is meant for battling etc.

OR

If they die, they either just die and moved on to the next life, or those who die, and held a strong to will to stay in this world, will end up becoming a ghost/demon. I don't remember exactly how one becomes a Demon King, but I do know that they have to go through a special test or something and if one pass, they are gifted a title as a 'Supreme'. A 'Supreme' is basically the highest level in the Demon/Ghost World which holds tremendous power, able to destroy the world if they want. This is just a brief extent to the overall idea of becoming a supreme.

======

Ok, so basically what happened was, SQX is a royal where, before he was born, there was a fortune teller who went and read the King/Queen fortune for their unborn child (SQX), and the fortune teller told the King/Queen to NOT put on a grand party to welcome the birth of their baby (SQX), and he will guarantee that SQX will live a good life, if they don't heed this warning, then their child (SQX) will live a life of hell (misfortune), because the Reverend of Empty Words, target the prey of higher/upper class because the more you were born to have, the more you'll fear to lose, which makes them the perfect prey/target. Ofcourse the King and Queen find this absurd and ignored the Fortune teller warning, so on the day when SQX was born, the King and Queen announced this to their country and threw off a prosperous party, which attracted the Reverend of Empty Words (the demon); and something happened to SQX, which you can say, he was cursed...

So, when SQX was still a little boy, the Reverend of Empty words came to him (in his mind) and told him about something, which SQX didn't know who this was, but what ROEW said raised fear out of SQX, so ever since he was little, he was really scared of the ROEW.

His brother (SWD) is a cultivator, which cultivated up in the mountains and he took care of SQX, so those two look after each other (I think at this time, the king or queen is dead, I don't remember the full details). One day SWD has successfully ascended to become a god (Water Master). He knew about the ROEW, so when SWD ascended, he found ways in heaven to save his brother, which he used improper means to do so, and because of this, he caused the tragedy directly (him knowing full well what would happen) to HX (an innocent), who was dragged in to this whole mess.

What happened was, SWD knew full well what he's doing was wrong, but he did it anyways because he wanted to save SQX (his younger brother), and this is something SQX didn't know anything about (so he's an innocent), so SWD was looking through scrolls of other people who met the criteria he needs to do a 'fate-exchange', and finding the right person is very difficult, because it needs to meet every criteria (if I remember correctly, you need to be born in the same year, the same time, and carry the same 'word' between the two fate you're exchanging), so unfortunately for HX, he was chosen to be the scape goat (and I'm crying!) because he met every criteria that is needed for this, and you'll notice that his name has 'Xuan' (i.e. He Xuan) and Shi Qing Xuan also have 'Xuan'... (They're both innocents omg!!!)

So what SWD did basically saved his brother SQX from the demon Reverend of Empty Words, and from that day on, his brother SQX lived on another person's fate where he walked a successful path, and was able to ascend to becoming a god, which he's known as the Wind Master.

He Xuan on the other hand (which is an innocent) have to lived on the misfortune life on behalf of SQX... And the Reverend of Empty Words shifted the target prey to HX because of the fate exchange(done by SWD), and mind you that before all this, HX was living a good life, and he was on the path to ascension too, but because of what SWD did, his life became crap, and his whole family (including his fiance) died because of this misfortune.... The thing with the demon 'Reverend of Empty Words' is... they not only prey on the target, but the target family as well, if the target is preyed upon then the whole family of that target will eventually die(I'm guessing this is how the King and Queen and the Kingdom eventually died...SWD was saved because he ascended to becoming a god)...So when HX died, he holds a lot of resentment, and he didn't give off any fear because his resentment, so the Reverend of Empty words wasn't able to devour any of his energy, which in the end, the Reverend of Empty Words (was said) to be devoured by the resentful energy by HX when he died. So, that night HX died, SWD had went to confirm his death. HX didn’t know who that person was but remembered that face(of SWD). It was only after he became a ghost/demon king is when he knew more of the affairs of heaven and earth did he discover that that man was the Water God. Ofcourse HX didn't know why SWD was there on that night but that’s why he impersonated the real Earth Master and infiltrated the heavens to investigate, and found out the whole truth behind all this, so because of what happened, he holds a deep grudge against SWD (the Water Master), which imo, is fair for him to hate SWD because I would too if I was in his shoes T.T

During the time when HX was impersonating the Earth Master (Ming Yi), plotting his revenge against SWD, he and SQX became friends, and HX eventually came to care for SQX as his friend. His identity might have been a lied to SQX but not his feelings for SQX as his friend because he did came to like him and cared for him. He knew that in this whole business about what happened, SQX knew nothing about and even when HX have the right to also hate SQX because he is the source to his misfortune, he didn't, even when he originally planned to also kill SQX along with SWD, but he dropped the idea of killing SQX in the end because, HX came to like SQX and see him as his friend instead, so how SQX feels about HX as his best friend, it's mutual coming from HX as well. Even though HX acts all tsundere and everything; but you can really see that HX in his actions; he does care and shows concerns for SQX, however his hatred for SWD cannot be swayed (which is fair enough), so he stick to plotting to taking this revenge on SWD.

Because HX sees SQX as his friend, there are times (already) where we see that he doesn't want SQX to be involve in any of this, like when SWD was undergoing his heavenly calamity, SQX wanted to go help/aid his brother, but HX stopped him and looked at him hoping he would not intervene in saving his brother, but well, SQX cares for his brother (which is understandable in his pov); he didn't listen to HX so HX was disappointed. I do (personally) believe that if SWD die from this heavenly calamity, then HX would just treat that as his punishment and leave it at that...As he only just want justice to be served because SWD should pay for his retribution, but because SQX have to intervene and help his brother SWD, HX have to (in the end) take this up personally, which in the end, the path he took, ended up destroying the friendship between him and SQX.

SQX didn't know about what his brother did to HX, and when he found out, he was really angry at his brother, to the point that he didn't want to listen to his brother anymore, and wanted to be banished to the mortal world, and stayed as a mortal instead, as he see this was the right repentment. He was also very guilty about what happened because what his brother did was wrong, he robbed an innocent (HX) fate and doesn't even show any signs of remorse on his end.

SQX didn't know about HX true identity until just a chapter before his brother (SWD) died... It was XL who revealed this to SQX because he started to put the pieces together when he observed what happened, HC on the other hand always knew about HX plan (because both of them made a mutual agreement a long time ago) but he didn't intervene/stop HX in enacting this revenge because it's not his business, also because HC doesn't like the gods on his end, because of the way they treated XL previously, to HC as long as HX doesn't involve XL(which is all HC cares about) than HX can do what he wants. When SQX realized HX true identity, he was really afraid of him..... But he tried to hide it... So when HX was trying to look for SWD he asked for SQX golden locket because it's a spiritual device that was forged by both their cores, and can react when one of them was hurt, and this scene killed me because when SQX said he's no longer hurt, HX, instead of injuring SQX, he just injured himself as the target instead, and when SQX revealed that the device will only work if it's SQX blood, and HX just looks at him and abandons the idea.... And you know what? He could easily make up an excuse (if he doesn't care for SQX) that "If you want to save your brother/find your brother, then spare a little of your blood to locate him", but in the end, he only just used himself (HX) as the target, and when he found out that was useless, and only worked with SQX blood, he just abandons the idea instead... He seriously does come to care for SQX.... Even XL (who his soul was residing inside SQX body, watching the whole scene was touched by HX...)

But sadly, what happened in the end was... HX and SQX have their painful confrontation, where SQX was chained up (but that's all there is to it), and watched as HX made SWD kneel to HX parents/and fiance, because of what SWD did...That whole scene was really painful, not for SWD (because I don't like him....) but for SQX and HX because they really don't deserve to go through any of this. SQX knew what his brother did was a sin and his deeply regretful/apologetic towards what they did to HX, but HX holds a strong resentment on SWD, he wants to enact this revenge, not just for him, but for his parents as well.... That whole chapter was really painful, because I can really understand what they are all going through; omg.... Anyways, HX gave SWD two options, and SWD couldn't go with the first one (which I believe HX already foresaw this outcome), so he asked what the second option was, which HX said is for SQX to chop off his brother's head for him....And he won't do anything to SQX... But SQX couldn't do this at all, so he and SWD was arguing with each other, SWD telling him to do it.... And SQX saying he can't do this....And watching those two arguing back and forth, HX who had been infinitely patient couldn't take this anymore, so up to this point he suddenly kicked out, and without warning, SWD was knocked to the side and he spat out a mouth full of blood (not dead yet)...

And moments later, SWD went insane (not through HX doing...) and he grabbed for SQX neck telling him that he can't leave him alone like this, so he was planning to bring him down with him... SQX (and XL being inside SQX) was surprised at this, as SQX was gripped harder. SQX sight was going dark, and dying groans were escaping from his throat. XL as shocked to the core, couldn't believe SWD (the Water Master) was really going to strangle SQX (his own brother) to death... At this moment, it was HX who stopped SWD by severing both his arms from SWD... HX said coldly to SWD that he didn't give him this third path i.e. for both of them to die together. SWD then laughed mockingly at HX, and he was even mocking HX family saying that no matter if HX enact this revenge or not, HX family won't return because they're long gone, and because HX weakness is his family, HX was really angry at SWD words, and his eyes became colder, and SWD continue spouting even more nonsense saying all this crap about the real victor in the end is him(SWD), and honestly at this moment, I was like 'wtf! This isn't a game!!' And it was extremely annoying for me personally because the things SWD did in his last moments was insane, he didn't feel remorse at all for what he did, if he did feel a little remorse, then it's at least redeemable to me (a little), but he doesn't feel remorse, and HX was so angry at SWD that he was about to really rip his head off, but before he did, SQX calls out to him (really filled with tears), that even when he knew that his brother was the wrong, and he knew that his brother was spouting nonsense), he really did begged for HX to spare his brother's life.... When SQX called out 'Ming-Xiong' which is what he normally called him, HX watched him, and in a fleeting moment, he seemed to have remembered something(probably something they shared). He calmed and stopped. But then he hardened, voice rang coldly, and said: "You’ve called the wrong person.” T.T And he ripped his brothers head off, in front of SQX.

In my opinion I was feeling sorry for SWD at the beginning of this chapter, but the moment he decided to strangle his own brother, and wanted to bring him down with him, since he can't leave him alone like this, and all the nonsense he was saying to HX which angered him further, by showing no remorse (not even a little), mocking HX and his family.... Saying that he's (SWD) is the real victor in the end....I already lost all sympathy towards him.... And to me, I do think SWD deserves this retribution.... People may/can argue that SWD created this third option where HX ended up being the one to kill SWD instead so SQX can live, but I want to argue that what happens if HX doesn't stop SWD from strangling the last air out of SQX? Is he seriously going to go through with it?! >.<

Anyways, after everything, after seeing his brother died in front of him.... He did told HX to kill him too, but HX refused to kill him and he just let him go, but before he let him go, we saw that his hands reached and SQX closed his eyes(the scene was shift back to HC and XL), so we don't know what happened, and the next time we see SQX is he's a mortal who had been living in the mortal realm, back to his happy/cheerful self, who made a bunch of new friends, even when his leg was crippled (but according to others who read the novel, said that it was due to his bad luck alone, and HX wasn't the one who did this to him) Anyways, my personal theory is, and bare in mind that this is just a personal theory, at that moment when SQX said he wanted to die... Judging from SQX personality, I don't think he have the will to live on after all that, so, I've been thinking, how is it possible for SQX to be able to live up to all those moments in the mortal realm, despite how low he felt at that moment, that he wanted to die :( When SQX told HX that he wanted to die in that moment, HX only just said "Dream on" and I know this is his tsundere way of saying that he doesn't want him dead. At the same time, I think his feelings for him (still seeing him as his dear friend) doesn't want him to go through that pain anymore[I think it probably does hurt him to see SQX (who used to be so happy/cheerful) being in that state :blob_teary:) SO, I'm guessing (if HX have that ability...) is HX probably did took away all SQX painful feelings at that time, so it enabled him to lived on happily, making new friends in the mortal realm, so he can return to being the cheerful/happy person that he once knew, because he really didn't want him dead... I think it was his way of helping SQX so he can continue living (without feeling the pain that he felt when he witnessed the death of his brother...) and if that's the case, it only makes me love HX more.... :blobsob::blobsob: People may argue that HX wants SQX to live on to suffer, but I would argue that it's not the case because HX wants SQX to live on because he cares for him still. And yes, HX does care for SQX still because he couldn't kill him, and he was seen to help/protect SQX later under the disguise as HC clone by lending him spiritual powers to help him in his battle :( He even returned the broken 'Wind-master' fan to SQX after that(all fixed/anew T.T), which is a big hint saying that it's HX because HX was the last person seen with the broken wind-master fan.

It's really sad really, because to me, HX is really relatable that I CAN'T hate him for what he did to SWD, to me, it's his justice, and it's sad because both HX and SQX are victims to this in their own respective side. They both do care for each other, HX not wanting to kill SQX and saving SQX from his brother (SWD) when he tried to bring him down with him is already proof that he cares for SQX. If he ever hated SQX than he would find that whole scene amusing when SWD tried to bring SQX down... But he didn't, and in the end, he just let him go, the next time we see SQX is he's back to his happy/cheerful self where he made a bunch of new friends, so he's not all bad, but we don't know exactly what happened, I do like to go with my personal theory because HX helped SQX lived through all that by removing those painful feelings... He's able to go back to being happy/cheerful on his end. We also seen that when SQX was in danger, HC clone was there to help him and lend him spiritual powers. I don't think this is HC himself, but it's HX disguising as HC because he didn't want to raise suspicion, and we know it's most likely HX because he gave SQX back the wind master fan, all fixed/anew and HX was the last person seen with it :blob_teary:. I just wish that SQX knew deep down it's HX that helped him :blob_teary: And truthfully, HX didn't revealed himself as HX to SQX because he knew that they can't go back to being best friends like before, even when they both don't hate each other, I don't think SQX hates HX, at the same time I'm pretty sure HX doesn't hate SQX because he still cares/protects him... And so yeah, this is the tragedy to my brotp written by MXTX :blobsob::blobsob:

Personally for me, I felt that if SWD used other methods (without involving an innocent) than SQX can ascend using his own merits (without having to feel guilty about all this, and HX wouldn't have to suffer on SQX behalf (where he can be a much happier person), and if that's the case, they both can become gods, and meet under different circumstances where they can be best friends and stayed that way!! :blobsob::blobsob: And none of this tragedy would have happened :blobsob::blobsob: Honestly, I'm not saying SWD wanting to save SQX is wrong, but his method is wrong, and I don't like him for ruining HX life, he's an innocent that got pulled in where his life is messed up thanks to SWD, I just find that it's tragic, and HX have every right to hate SWD because I can understand his hatred (very relatable).

I didn't want to spoil the whole thing, sorry for it being long! But you need to know the back story to know what happened, well not exactly everything, but most important things are in this spoiler, since it contained their backstory and what happened. In the end, both of them is alive, my brotp just can't be the same anymore because of what happened to SWD :blobsob::blobsob:

Let me tell you that most of us who knew about this spoiler couldn't escape what happened because MXTX is just that good!!! (But I don't regret loving them because they deserve to be loved!!!)

Well, whether you'll read it or not, you can try to keep an open mind, but like I said, I don't regret loving them, I just wish that they have a better ending and have a second chance :(

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  3. Japorea

Japorea Resident BL Enthusiast

Reading List:
    Link
    The long-awaited day has come...for me to binge read FOD! The last chapter has been uploaded! I'm super excited! :blobparty: I thank the translators for letting me indulge in another BL novel! :blobnosebleed:

K.san, setsuna3025, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The final chapter is up! And I can't believe no one mention the fact that Lan Zhan sipped tea from an empty cup :blobjoy: because that was something that stand out to me so badly I just can't help but go "awww Lan Zhan so you DO have this cute side (that lost your cool too) when you're sobre" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sooo adorable!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

K.san, setsuna3025, LoveManga and 2 others like this.
  5. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

:blobsneeze: But where’s Lan Jingyi?????? :blobexpressionless:

Wen Ning r u their???? Nope :blobexpressionless:

:blobsob: Waaaa why were they left out!!! :blobsneeze:

LOL that’s not what I came here to say. What I really was gonna say was, I am so conflicted. I seriously don’t know what to think of JGY. At first I’m like, yeah he’s an asshole!!! I hate him!!! Go die! Now I’m like, he’s still a asshole but I don’t hate him. I’m just gonna settle with I don’t like him.

Haha yeah I’m finally catching up from ch 93. I’m now on chapter 112.

6. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh oh I found the ultimate healing fanfic. It’s amazing really. Everyone is alive... but with their memories of being killed. So they all are engaging in dialogue to understand each other, to not destroy themselves and to avoid the Sunshot Campaign. Yes the Wen Sect is back. It’s really well done. There is angst (yep I shed tears), but lots of humor as well. I highly recommend it. Sorry if someone posted this before.
    @Sauling, @setsuna3025, @Ze Wu Jun and everyone who maybe interested. The fanfic author is really responsive as well, they try to respond to everyone’s comments.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/16847335/chapters/39552817

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Sauling, setsuna3025 and Ze Wu Jun like this.
  7. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, long spoil:aww: I'm really grateful:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  8. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA I WAS WONDERIN THE SAME THING AHAHAHAHHAHAH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fit so perfectly the avatar part ahhahah.
    oh this fic im readin it currently ahhhhhhhh its sooooooooo gd waitin for nxt chp :aww::aww:

9. LoveManga

LoveManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So funny. That was fun. :LOL:

It really is good. After I posted this I was looking at the fic comments and saw your posts. Yep I’m waiting for the next chapter as well. :)

10. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    hope this time the wen sect doesnt cause trouble. but if they do they will be prepared or not since the wen sect oso will knw wat is goin to happen and prevent tat and wan to rule -.-.
    but sad tat wei ying nvr pick up his demonic cultivation again sia. it gave him the power he needed and maybe this time wif a golden core he can balance out the renstenful energy maybe if he go and study it more.

but we shall see hw hahahaha

LoveManga likes this.
  11. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

To be honest, no matter how despicable his actions are, I can't really hate JGY. I mean, yes, there is no excuse for his actions, and I don't really like him, but in the end, I pity him. Because in the end , you cannot be raised in a dog eats dog environment and be unscarred. I cannot help reading his past and think it was so unfair, no wonder that there are tons of resentment, being hel towards a double standard against his social superiors. But yeah, there is that little bit of restorting to murder and manipulation to everyone that has slighted him.

Anyways, I redirect all this complicated feelings to hating JGS. Had he learnt to keep it in his pants (or at least treating the rest of his illegitimate children better), most of the tragedy in this story wouldn't have happened.

Oh, and I want to read thousands of spin-off about the junior generation. :blobowoevil:

12. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    MXTX note
    Before I finished coming up with anything else about Wen Ning, what I first decided on was, “He has to die!” “I’m going to make him die!” The original plan was to make him turn into ash on the boat leaving Lotus Pier, but when I wrote up to that point, I turned around and found that there wasn’t enough foreshadowing. And there wasn’t a reason he had to die, was there? Killing him off would be very abrupt, almost as if I was angsting for the sake of angst. So even though I really wanted him to die, I could do nothing but give up. It was the same with our little princess Jin Ling. He was also supposed to die. In order to defeat the big villain, he turned himself into a fierce corpse to replace Wen Ning. But since Wen Ning didn’t die, he wouldn’t have to replace him either.
    Wtf MXTC is a savage!!! To think this was her original plan up until that scene. Right when she was gonna turn that corner she realize she made a mistake in not building up scenes for that moment and changed it! I'm glad she didnt, just think of how JC and WY would have reacted to that?! It would have been too much fo them, feeling that they have failed to protect the only thing their sister left behind. Not to mention the friction between these two would have grown more, drifting them further apart. And WN!! Why kill the cinnamon roll?! Why?! He deserves better! @Fiorisi

13. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s why I couldn’t bring myself to hate him, yet I still don’t like him. Well that’s better than hate I suppose.

Also Same!!!!! :blobpopcorn_cool:

:sweating_profusely::blobflag:

LoveManga, Fiorisi and setsuna3025 like this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    wow wtffffffffffff ahhaha the author is SAVAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tat much i giv her ahhahahahah lololol. wen ning deserve better alright

LoveManga, Ze Wu Jun and Sauling like this.
  15. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    ..... Argh!!!!! :blobsleepless: Omg!!! :blobfearful: No!!! :notlikeblob:I'm glad she didn't stick with it!!! Wen Ning and Jin Ling is precious, how can MXTX wants to kill them off for the sake of angst and not Jin Ling too!! :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Please, its too much.... As much as I love the main pairings but the side characters deserve to feel happy too!!!:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I'm really glad MXTX didn't go with her original plan!! :blobsob: otherwise I really should make a rule to not fall in love with her side characters if this is her trope...But I can't help it if they became a favourite of mines.... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: (I don't need this to add more to my pain after HX and SQX :blobdead::blobdead:)

MXTX is savage when it comes to her side character.... It's really disheartening....:blobsneeze: :blobflag:

LoveManga, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, you're definitely not alone in this, I also feel the same on my end (and have been saying this previously when I first read those chapters). Let's just say that JGY to me is someone I don't really like, but at the same time, I don't hate him too because I feel pity for him in his dying moments. I definitely can relate to Jin Ling when he thought back to the past how JGY brought Fairy back for him, just so Jin Ling have a friend and won't feel alone anymore, and I really think it was him being sincere/genuine back then when he gifted Fairy to him. JGY actions aren't forgivable, but he's not heartless, he does care, and he care.

JGS on the other hand, he's one of the characters I hate and will stick with hating him... He's a crappy father, and him being promiscuous makes him even more :blobthumbsdown: to me

LoveManga, Yumelien and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Destiny11397

Destiny11397 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone notice where WY put his leg and what he was doing with his leg under the table which distracted Lan Zhan so much that he end up sipping an empty cup in chapter 113????? ;);););)

19. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Question what happened with the founder's raws and are now inaccessible?

20. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about MDZS and SV being {b}locked/taken off JJWXC? Wasn't it due to the reason it was considered "inappropriate" for YA to read after being reported and then censorship? :blobsleepless:But it may have been the toxicity of the fandom as well....:blobexpressionless:

LoveManga, Fiorisi and K.san like this.