Spoiler The Wealthy Psychic Lady: 99 Stolen Kisses

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ggeejj, Apr 1, 2019.

1. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read this story and fall in love with it.
    The link is https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-wealthy-psychic-lady-99-stolen-kisses/

Sypnosis:
    After discovering about her wealthy husband’s affair, she humiliates the adulterous pair on the streets and divorces him the very next morning. Just as everyone anticipates her downfall, she goes on to marry the most brilliant bachelor in the nation whom her unfaithful former husband cannot hold a candle to!

“Aren’t your mother’s legs always hurting? It hasn’t gotten any better despite seeking help from various doctors.”
    “How did you know that?”
    “Not only do I know why her legs hurt, I can also treat her condition.”
    “As long as you can treat my mother, I’ll give you anything you want.”
    “I want money.”

After An Xiaoning uses her psychic powers to break the curse of a poltergeist, she earns herself a fortune as well as a perfect man of her dreams.

Don’t be daunted by her psychic powers, for this book isn’t terrifying at all!

The MC is a not normal MC which dependent on the ML. I need spoiler if any..

Asami likes this.
  2. ChocoLatte

ChocoLatte Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but from what I've read (raws), they divorced after 300 chapters. The Gu guy is the ML I think.

Enyulie, yummypudding and ggeejj like this.
  3. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch out this is a spoiler:

Sadly ML should be the second husband, who she has slept with because this is a 1V1 novel, that's what's written on 69shu. And remember in the chapter where she got married for the second time it was written that she would remember forever how ML looked like at the Civil Bureau.

yummypudding likes this.
  4. Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please tell me that Jin Qingyan is not the ML. He has not done anything to deserve the FL and everything that he's been doing just makes it so disappointing

couchpotato1929 and ggeejj like this.
  5. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read around 50-60 chapters and finally decided can't take it anymore. MC master can use her knowledge to guess mc's birthday but can't tell that she not the daughter of An family. Forget master can't mc look into their birth character and tell they won't have a daughter. But mc can tell that love rival was pregnant once and aborted the child and is pregnant again and if she lose this child she will have child again.
    Again mc can predict that a producer of a show got his ass injured as a child. But she can't perdict that love rival was raped by her step father and got pregnant twice by that man.
    Love rival has more reasons to be with that jin guy. She has been sexually abused by her stepfather and can't tell her mother because her mother will die grom heart attack. Such a person is insecured about relations and hurt people before theu csn get hurt.
    Most annoying us the Gu Beicheng guy why je has to run after every woman that jin qingyan dates or marry. He is such a noisy guy. And so even after 60 chapters it is hard to tell if JQY is ml or not.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  6. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do the Mc really divorce with the second husband? And if it is. Why?

And whose family is the MC comes from?

And what happen later between JQY with that love rival who always comes between Nd and JQy? Until when, the MC can accept JQY attitudes?

7. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read ahead he is the ML and still at 300 up chapter he will continue to piss you up.

Enyulie and yummypudding like this.
  8. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there is a birth secret and you may need the correct date of north, time and place add. That maybe why master could not predict it.

9. Lalalalalala

Lalalalalala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo :notlikeblob::blob_teary::blob_teary:

10. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is filled with poorly written characters specially that sister of jin qingyan. She hooked up with mc's ex husband and wants to marry him. Even though she knows what kind of a person he is and that her family never accept him. There is this long tianze guy he likes jim qingyue but she rejects and berates him. The whole jin family is having brain defect. And that mc is good fit for them as she also takes decision what kind of makes thing worse.

11. quinza

quinza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't accept JQY as the male lead, he's an ***hole, brain defect, unworthy type of guy.
    Why would he be the ML?

12. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please

13. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t MC already find out that she wasn’t actually related to the family. Thats’s why she takes back the dowry given to her ‘family’ by the Jin family on the day of her marriage with Jin Qingyan.
    Also, Chu Rui could have told Jin Qingyan about this. Her stepfather should be f***in tortured and killed. Jin Qingyan wouldn’t have married MC. Jin Qingyan and Chu Rui can be together...cause I find them to be very hateful people. MC can have different ML and will not need to be entangled with the stupid plot twist between JQ and CR. Gu Beiching can f off as well. Really need a whole different set of characters.

14. Smilingly

Reading List:
    Link
    Also someone commented in the latest update today (april 2) that Ml is surnamed Dong not Jin Qingyan, because MC divorces him after the 1 month bet.

This is only a rumour in the comment section, so it may not be true.

Anyone who read the raws tell us who the real ml is! Pleaseeee!

yummypudding likes this.
  15. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken. Jin guy will realise that he love mc after the divorce. Correct me if I'm wrong. Mc miscarriage and gu guy also love her.

16. Smilingly

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Mc get pregnant and have a miscarriage as well?

I read the last two chapters in the raws...and I didn’t understand it because google translate kept translating their names differntly. There was a Long Tianze (‘supposed’ ML’s bestfriend) Long Xiaoxi, something wenyue (maybe jin qingyan’s sister qinyue?). The last chap was very confusing. Only part I understood is that person talking in the last chapter gets what they want. There’s a bit where they are walking by the beach then meets a person they knew. Girl tells him to reincarnate well.

Yeah, I really did not understand what happened in the end.

Author’s name is the same as the main character‘s name,

If anyone wants to read the raw last chapter here it is:
    http://www.qbyq.net/article/1929889.aspx

If you read the raws please tell us what happened.

yummypudding likes this.
  17. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole novel is filled with poor written characters. Author wanted to find a reason for Chu Rui twisted personality so made her a rape victim. Rape is a subject people should not touch if they don't understand the seriousness of it.
    As for mc she is stupid to marry the first guy she meets after divorce. Author is trying to copy trial marriage, and doing a bad job with it. Hope that authors will stop ising breakup with boyfriend as the starting point of story.

Smilingly, yummypudding and Valen5416 like this.
  18. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HUGE SPOILERS...

Ok, continue to read of you want to be spoiled:

1. ML is second husband. She even had a son with him after the divorce (ok this is binding forever). She divorced him because 1. She was kidnapped together with ML sister. The sister is worst and she was later happy that MC left the brother but she ended up herself be a single mother to a bratty daughter with MC first ex husband, she put MC's first ex husband in jail, but he later come out. And it looks like autor want her to change her character and she now wants to remarry and asks MC if she would meet a good guy (poor but whoever he may be, MC said she would).
    During the kidnapping incident ML family has to chose one of them and the family chose the sister. MC was disappointed with the decision even if she could understand it but she could not forget and live with the family again like normal, so she decided to divorce ML with forcing him because he owns her still a wish from a bet. Also after deciding it she counts out that she miscarried and that was another reason and another one was that her chance to get pregnant again was very low.

2. Family is not sure but she was adopted and she had a mother and a half sister (same mother), the half sister is an enemy now at the moment. I skipped a bit so don't know who her mother and half sister are.

3. The rival is Gu Beichengs brothers lover. She killed another lover of her lover. Discarded the dead body with her mother. Faked a pregnancy to marry her lover. Then police arrested her because of the missing person. She was somehow bailed out and hooked up with ML father (who was divorced now (I don't know the reason for the divorce but he is weird). She wants to marry him for money. The father is stupid thinks they are in "love". MC, ML and ML mother meet them at their father's home. ML mother said he should be ashamed to marry a person so young and if he did it to prove that CR (rival woman) lives him really he should give ML all the inheritance and only love from an allowance. ML mother took away all the documents and I think the household book (without ML father can't marry, I think). That's all I readed so far, rival woman is still around and is scheming, she is friend with Gu big brothers new fiancee.

For those who now ask if ML and MC are together again. Than yes. That happened very fast less than a few chapters. After the divorce after 5 years ML thought MC died and didn't know she was pregnant. There were lot of strange stories about MC. After ML thought MC died, he got a real clone of her from a scientist and lived with the clone for 5 years, in a platonic way. If that is not sucks :/

ML meet MC and the son at their friends wedding. MC got back with him after looking at 5 years of surveillance videos, that ML was not close or intimate with the clone and that the clone was not her replacement. After that cleared it up, how they had to deal with the clone.

MC killed the clone with a bullet for apparently not for me the right reasons. That confrontation was very sad for me for the clone. Looked like one of the opening reincarnation stories where the poor FL is lacking knowledge about the man she trusted and now she is killed by that man and his lover. Only that was FL was the clone now. MC was very cold and said she is afraid that the clone would fall in the wrong hands and is afraid that the clone would be ambitious and would want to take over her place/identity. Even as the clone begged the ML and MC, MC cold bloodly put a bullet on the clone like cutting her hair and everyone was not that shocked. No regard, that the clone never did any wrongs or that it's a individual life.

This part made me stop liking the MC.

19. Linnng31

Linnng31 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send link

20. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link