Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed on JGS he should just die and not exist at all :blobhighfive:
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WANGXIAN FAN ARTSSSSSSSSSSSS damn those ppl tat drew them r so damn talented and gddddddddddd. FALLIN IN LOVE WIF WANGXIAN EVEN MORE :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobnom::blobtaco:
    his thigh i think or even closer in ahjhahah his little brother there:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:

LoveManga likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been thinking as well....Maybe it's because of all these incidents is probably the reason why MXTX third work (Heavens official blessing) doesn't have any smut at all :blobpensive:

I find it really sad that the author can't even have the freedom to write a ''fiction' story....I mean seriously, I do think those who reported her are toxic people...:blobunamused:

LoveManga, Lunnear, Fiorisi and 6 others like this.
  3. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Though I don't mind HOB not having any smut, that situation may have caused her having to "hold back" with her writings which made me feel conflicted. We all have our own 'voice' for every matter and we all, at most times, can discuss and critic with a calm sane head. But of course there are some people who would rather walk-head-first through the door.

The creator themselves know they're not gonna please the many millions who'd seen their work and are fine with that since they are the one who does what they love and would be so kind enough to share with us their passion and talents. The more reason to be peeved at the unnecessary actions.

But it's sad to see this happen, often to those who write around the more controversial 'taboo' topics.

4. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless the person who did this! :aww::aww:

upload_2019-4-3_20-24-19.png

And that's going to be on my lock-screen now :blobmelt::blobmelt::bloblove:

5. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MAH GAWD :blobfearful::blobsob: Mxtx-sama noooooo!!

I'm so relieved it didn't turn out like that I would've been a mess!!! Kill off Weny bear? Turn Jin Ling into a fierce corpse? Holy Molly :blobflag::blobnobully:

7. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Talk about extreme right?! Things would have turned for the worse!!!
    :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

LoveManga likes this.
  8. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck yeah :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: That would've been a bad way to end. Its already bittersweet enough as it is :blobflag:

LoveManga and Lunnear like this.
  9. qvks

qvks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: that ban did not get implemented due to backlash yay
    (I can’t post links yet but look up ‘update on China’s costume drama ban’ on 38jiejie dot com)

LoveManga, Lunnear, biiru and 2 others like this.
  10. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't get between the people and their opulently costumed drama TV shows, I guess lol

LoveManga, Yumelien and qvks like this.
  11. qvks

qvks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly hahah

LoveManga likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have a question about what Wei Ying said in Chapter 113 about what his mother once told him:

But I don't understand it, isn't Lan Zhan composing this song for Wei Ying, considered what Lan Zhan did for Wei Ying? So how does this whole thing add up to him not remembering the song is because of what his mother told him? :hmm:

I don't think Wei Ying was being nonsensical because he was serious when he said that this was one of the only things he remembered about his parents.

So anyone who read this part, please enlighten me here :blobsweat:

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  13. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if anybody had uploaded this picture
    [​IMG]

Yumelien, joktzer, LoveManga and 4 others like this.
  14. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven catch up since chp96 but from u said tat wei ying doesnt rmb the song? he rmb it unconsiously when he was playin the song for wen ning rite so hw did he forget about the song or just at tat point of time wei ying mind has been coruptted by the resentful energy till it made him forgot about the song and make wei ying think tat the song was not for him? ok looks like i need to catch up liao ahhahahah i think my answer might make u even more confused hahahahahahahhahaah lololol :blobpats::blobcheeky::blobsweat:
    LXC and JGY?

15. Lycieratia

Lycieratia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, so let's backtrack a little.

So Wei Ying played the song perfectly, nothing out of tune, no wrong notes. Then Lan Zhan basically says that for once, Wei Ying's memory is actually good and that he actually remembers something perfectly clear. In other words, Wei Ying does remember the song.

The passage regarding his mother's words is actually to emphasize and clarify Wei Ying's core character, sense of morality, that has been shown throughout the story. For example, he doesn't remember things he did for Lan Zhan (carrying him on his back, etc). It's to emphasize that Wei Ying will never remember the actions he did for others, that he will never use those actions as a way to ask others for favors neither will he blackmail them to do something for him, basically no life debts, they owe him nothing. But whatever others did for him, he will remember forever because he owes them a favor, a life debt. Saving the Wen remnants was a life debt that he had to honor because of what his mother taught him, the sense of morality that was instilled into him since young.

Although the passage can be applied to the song, but it'd be quite a stretch as Wei Ying didn't know that the song was created for him until the end. When he played the song to calm Wen Ning down, he already knew, remembered the song itself subconsciously, he just didn't remember where and how he knew it.

I hope I was able to explain this to you. ^^;

K.san, LoveManga, Fiorisi and 4 others like this.
  16. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explanation, it makes sense now ^^ to be honest Wei Ying core character is what I love about him but originally I thought from a readers perspective the song was from what Lan Zhan did for him than he would remember where the origin of the song was from that's why I was confused at first ^^"

LoveManga and setsuna3025 like this.
  17. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. Does WY know LZ composed and performed 'Forgetting Envies" only for him? :blobdizzy:

He was staying true to what his mother said though. He remembered everything except the key events at Nightless CIty and LZ's confession due to him being corrupt with resentful energy and traumatized, making him not know what happened during/after.

He was able to play the song on his flute because unknowingly to himself, he remembered having the 'memory' of a certain someone. So you can say he remembers the song, but his unconscious with the memory of 'why?"

Honestly, I never really thought WY had a bad memory to begin with. Maybe MXTX wrote him like that to frustrate us readers IDK? Does that make any sort of sense cuz writing this on my end is confusing me :blobsweat_2::blobjoy:

LoveManga, Lunnear and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, Im not saying that Wei Ying has a bad memory since he doesn't strike me as one but I was just questioning what he quote from his mother told him when he was little. We as readers know 'where/who' this song was from (Lan Zhan) ; and we (as readers) know that this song was written for Wei Ying from Lan Zhan after Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan to sing for him in the Xuanwu cave so all along I was just questioning that because Wei Ying was quoting from what his mother told him I.e. always remember the good things others do for him (Wei Ying) than how come despite Wei Ying remember this song still but he can't recall 'where/who this song is from? Because this was considered something good coming from Lan Zhan did for Wei Ying :blobsweat:

So all along this(the origin of the song) was what I was questioning on my end not Wei Ying forgetting the song since he certainly remembers this subconsciously ^^

LoveManga and AI Xin like this.
  19. AI Xin

AI Xin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. I see. Oopsie, my mistake on misunderstanding what you were truly curios about!! Sorry :notlikeblob:

LoveManga and Sauling like this.
  20. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah that's fine since I probably wasn't being clear on my end :blobsweat: but at least you get what I mean now ^^''

LoveManga and AI Xin like this.