Discussion Imagine yourself as an Emperor

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Apr 3, 2019.

?

How many woman will you take to your romance life?

1. One only (OTP)

16 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. Several (Under 10)

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Several (I will receive them as long as they are jade beauties)

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Unlimited (I will receive any woman regardless of their motives)

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link

2. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would make sure they are useful outside of the bed and any woman that have to marry me would have to prove themselves by going up either the administrative, diplomatic, or military ladder under my direct control to prevent family manipulation and even if the mother children would not be chosen as the prince that will succeed me. They can at least survive on their own from their mother teaching how to run the government. I would also make the case that the crown prince must also be able to adequately perform all three government task that an emperor need to perform. Once an Crown Prince is chosen it can't be revolt and if he was to die any crown prince afterward can be contested by their siblings to make sure the other sibling will have to go through higher risk to get to the throne.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  3. Svalinn

Svalinn [IMG][/IMG]

Reading List:
    Link
    OTP, can barely take one demanding woman.

Fluffy Jellyfish, vlue and otaku31 like this.
  4. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would abdicate and run away. who want's all that work anyways?

vlue, Fluffy Jellyfish and otaku31 like this.
  5. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    One with many concubine. :blobthinkingsmirk:

6. AIm21

AIm21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends if your life is kept by being Emperor as their is no reason the Emperor that come after won't try to kill you to prevent nobles from using you as a counterpoint if the new Emperor suck to them.

7. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    As an emperor, probably several like under ten. Depending on the political background, these women could be relatives of my most influential vassals or my allies in foreign states. I wouldn't be able to take them in like some sort of collection just because they're beautiful or because I'm lustful. I'll have to consider the amount of prestige and value each woman would provide me should they become my wife or concubine. There are other factors like their degree of competence regarding matters like administration, diplomacy, combat prowess, intrigue, military knowledge, literary capability etc. There is also the matter of them becoming too influential in my court. Talent is always welcome but they should know their place or be trustworthy. In any case even if they would be nothing more than a useless flower vase, as long as they behave and do not bring trouble upon myself or the empire and fit the various conditions stated above aside from competency then I shall take them as one of my wives or concubines. I would not mind if their appearance was average but I would also avoid being intimate with a potato. Other than that I will also have to consider the reactions of other powerful people. They might consider it an insult if I marry this woman or take her in a concubine instead of some other woman that is firmly in their camp. There is a need for me to consider which one I can afford offending or if I can compensate them in some other way. And assuming that this is during medieval times, it is a necessity to secure the imperial line by producing many children. There are possibilities like catching a disease or illness, being assassinated or dying under suspicious circumstances. It could happen to me, to my heir or to my other children. They will help ensure that the empire will have an emperor regardless of what may happen to me or to my heir apparent. This should put my subjects at ease. Other than that I will also be able to make use of them, my children, in political marriages to strengthen the ties I have with my allies or to make new friends. It will show to my subjects that my dynasty is healthy and that the empire can afford to be luxurious, a sign of prosperity.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  8. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone that picks Several (Under 10) is a pedo~! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Should have said "Less than 10" not "Under 10".

Several "Wives" (Under "age" 10) is what I read lol. Emperor Pedo! :aww:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  9. Falhrus

Falhrus Avoiding enemies is hard work y'know?

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually that would be of a sound approach. A younger wife would be more fertile and thus make it easier to make children. You could also ask the girl's parents or current guardian to allow you to take up guardianship. You will be able to mould her into a woman that you are in need of whether as a general or a diplomat. Plus you can also attempt to sway you to her side or stoke tender feelings inside of her heart at a young age. Love ensures loyalty after all.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit, he knows the truth :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

11. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, to be young again...

12. scribbledoutname

scribbledoutname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost definitely under 10 lovers, but maybe not. Depends on who catches my eye and why. I wouldn't snatch someone against their will, but I wouldn't accept someone who's too vile either. I'm not going to give some scumbag power or a life of luxury just because they're good looking. I'd have to depend a lot on spies to give me feedback lol

If I meet the perfect SO and they're jealous then one it is :notlikeblob:

13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "We" would choose three women of my desire, and "we" shall conquer them with mine law. The first shall be a noble from a prestigious family align to "our" faction. The second shall be from a warrior's lineage either align or neutral to "our" faction. The third shall be a woman of no status within the empire, but shall given "our" support all the same. Their sons shall fight for mine throne and their daughters scheme for mine rule. My children shall range from the fiercest to the kindest person.

Okay, fuck it. Seriously if I was an emperor, why should I marry if I'm immortal? I need not to fuck another to bear me a successor. I can just blood inheritance style this shit with mine supernatural prowess. Survive my essence (blood) drop or not. If they succeed, they live, and fail, they die. Kill me, succeed me and become greater than me. Make our empire strong using the Rule of Two.

Falhrus likes this.
  14. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Truthfully my rule as an Emperor, will vary with my Queen (Main Wife).

My lust is unmatched, therefore, if my queen does not wish to lay with me, I will take another woman from a prominent family to do so.

Though, my limit will be no more than 3 mistresses. These concubines of mine, will have a status and any children born from them, will have no status (Unless, my Queen cannot bear a child).

Each wife, will have her own quarters, and I will visit whomever I feel the need to entertain me.
    ---------

But if my Queen can handle my desires, then I have no need for other women. Solo is fine

15. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf you talking about, if I'm gonna be an Emperor I'm gonna have a super power to dominate with, make all countries behave, possibly ban religion, spread into a galactic empire and befriend or fight aliens.

16. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 3 wife + some concubines

main wife in charge of doing empress work/ Emperor substitute in case of emergency and generally Emperor ver 2.

2nd wife in charge of nobility/ tea party information work. Must be most beautiful women or 2nd to main wife, Good at maintaining political power, assist main wife with information. Entertain important guest.

3rd wife in charge of commoner/ daily ppl life. Must be good at business and law. Must know how the common ppl are doing, what must be improved, how certain decision will effect commoner. Anything effecting the market ex: scam, suspicious ppl/movement from other nation, etc

1st concubine in charge of slums, assist 3rd wife, can be high prostitute/courtesan, information on anything in the underworld, must be most powerful women in the slum

2nd concubine in charge of being the direct middleman from underworld. No love will be made, can be a slave, maybe a underworld political hostage, or 1st concubine secretary, assist 1st concubine

3rd concubine a political tool, enemy nation political hostage, will be watched, love may be made depending on situation

4th concubine also political tool to be sent to other nation

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  17. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already an Emperor, but my army has yet to arrive. Gotta work harder on demon summoning, but damn it's tough enough just to get a salary in this place. Maou is sad.

18. Pockychu

Pockychu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one best girl. More than that takes work and less manageable especially when I’m trying maintain a stable and rule the kingdom.

19. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
  20. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Only one. That's all.