Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ooh, motivated aren't you? Approved. I see you have a nobility background, so it should be fine. Just don't sour the guild's relationship with local nobility, yes?

The construct cheerfully(?) stamped on the quest form.

Aion Satria likes this.
  2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh hey! Taking this!"

Elaine dragged in a reluctant wolfkin behind her.
    "Ano...Aria isn't in, so I guess I'll look for another receptionist..."

@Lenaia

Lenaia likes this.
  3. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ooh, it's our latest C-rank! Do take a good look, I'd go myself if I'm not occupied somewhere else. Approved! Are you going on a party?"

The construct was perfectly still, but the sapphire glow in its eye socket seemed to swivelled between Elaine and the wolf.

AliceShiki and Haxagen like this.
  4. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sensei said she'll be coming along, so there's two of us, ehehe~"

"...Hah."

Lenaia likes this.
  5. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Dont get too close to it, yes? Just ascertain its condition, should be doable from afar. Massive black thing, bony, all that stuff."

Haxagen likes this.
  6. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Weeks passed by and days gone unnoticed, Therese failing to land him a quest for the one he eyed on, had taken his time to wait for another opportunity. However, perhaps he had invested a little too much on waiting, it has already been long since he laid eyes on the familiar sight of the tavern.

Therese playfully orchestrated multiple scenarios within his mind, such as wondering whether if anyone would still recognize him or if anyone would mistake him as a new aspiring recruit. After all, the instance he had sprung can be counted in one hand, including the moment he registered. It could be said that he left no impression whatsoever, which actually makes the first scenario not far from reality at all -- except with a slight alteration, can anyone recognize him to begin with?

"Heh," Therese let out a grin at himself as he strode through the place, unflinching. He can swear that some eyes viewing him had the look of bewilderment, mixed with a little bit of curiosity just as he imagined.

The receptionist's desk wasn't too far and it was situated at the most convenient spot. When he arrived, it was in his plan to sort things out quickly as possible and leave immediately after taking a quest. Although it was true he remained idle and passive as a member of the guild until now, those times wasn't dedicated in lazying around. It wasn't in his nature to dally and stand on one place out of nothing. So right after pulling out the paper from the quest board, he made a beeline towards one of the Receptionist.

"Pardon, may I partake in this quest?" Therese respectfully inquired.

@Lenaia

OOC: I would like to solo this quest if possible, otherwise please consider this request void.

Xalysian likes this.
  7. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Of course, let me stamp it for you." The construct did as said. "There! Be sure to submit the report before the deadline!"

Zek likes this.
  8. Aion Satria

Aion Satria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @AliceShiki @Lenaia
    "Salutations. I'm interested in partying for this one. Where can I advertise?"

9. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'll post the notice, others will contact you if they also wish to partake. Or perhaps you can ask around in the tavern, yes? Have a nice day!"

Aion Satria likes this.
  10. Aion Satria

Aion Satria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thank you, but I have some further business. I'd like to attempt this task, while waiting," Raven said, a slight uptone in her voice.

11. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    The construct's eye-lights were already halfway returning green before it snapped back into sapphire.

"Whoops? My bad, I thought you're done. Quest approved, no problem! Do remember to submit it before the deadline! Although with your speed, I'm sure it'll be done swiftly yes?"

It stamped on the request form.

12. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Returning to the receptionist desk where the construct standing idly still, he sighed heavily as he wondered about the other receptionists' whereabouts.

"We're going to take this one." exclaimed Veri as Valuren placed down the quest paper at the counter top.

13. Xalysian

Xalysian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Oof... I forgot to tag @Lenaia ,))

14. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "The bear one? Granted! Not the weirdest thing that happens around here. Do be polite with them, yes? Getting mauled for rudeness isn't pleasant. Stay safe!"

AliceShiki and Xalysian like this.
  15. WhitesRabbit48

WhitesRabbit48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Taking this one w’others.”

((@Zero300 @wraith @Heckaton @Lenaia ))

Lenaia and wraith like this.
  16. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Finally! Approved, do make haste. The poor girl's having less chance as time passes. Ah, but don't be rash, yes? It's a very dangerous place."

The construct stamped approval on the quest.

WhitesRabbit48 likes this.
  17. MrAconter

MrAconter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aconter walks to the Receptions desk and says: "Ill be taking this one, i know some berries which may work for them."
    He placed the Quest onto the table and looks at @Lenaia

Lenaia and Xalysian like this.
  18. Lenaia

Lenaia Queen of Smiles

Reading List:
    Link
    "Quest granted! I wonder if I should visit the place in the future..."

The construct stamped approval on the quest form.

MrAconter likes this.
  19. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm..." Even though Zoan could not use magic, he certainly has an acquaintance who does. As he was walking with the copy of the quest to the receptionist's desk, he felt the his instincts alarming him that something bad would happen if he doesn't speak with a certain receptionist. However, he doesn't know who this receptionist is, and if they even exist, so instead he waits at the receptionist's desk, waiting until someone or something approaches him...

@BB_Tensei
    ((Am I seriously going to be your first adventurer?))

BB_Tensei and Xalysian like this.
  20. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ Yes. }}

Behind the counter 'lo and behold a dwarven granny was sipping... Something nondescript and quite alcoholic as if it was her morning tea. She raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, and spoke in a sagely voice:

"Oi, you have some guts coming to me. Usually all the youngsters go to th'catkin or some other flimsy cracker who's only got arms and legs, and won't even check th'quests fer issues. Show me tha' thing in yer paw."

She took her time reading the quest copy, then looked the barbarian straight in the eyes.

"Boy, yer no mage, by the looks of it. Th'hell you doing bringin' this to me?" She asked, and it was damn sure she expected an answer.

Zone Q11 and A5G_Reaper like this.