Non-Fic I need advice.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RandomAsian, Apr 5, 2019.

1. RandomAsian

RandomAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as her sharing food with other people, the answer is no. Snacks in wrapper yes home-made food no.
    Yes, we both play video games, alot. Sometimes together sometimes not.

Greater thunder likes this.
  2. RandomAsian

RandomAsian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks everyone for your advice. I appreciate the help and have a better idea as to what to do. Cheers folks. G'd night.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  3. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that sure works out for me,

Get to know her better. Try to pick out any subtle hints that she's dropping off. If all else fails, welcome Brother,

4. Sunlight_Brother

Sunlight_Brother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, if you’re interested in her, just ask her if she wants to grab coffee with you or whatever man. Coffee is always a good starting point. The. While there, if it’s close to lunch or dinner ask if she wants to do something. Try not to over think things and just act on it.

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    ask gf.jpg

6. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Indirect kiss is overrated. Younger people may think it's a big deal. But once you got in your late 20s, it doesn't even register anymore. It's normal to bite fries and then share that same fries with someone else. It's also normal to share spoons. It's also normal to drink from the same straw even when you're not romantically interested in the other. It's just below us to care.

If you want to make sure, invite her to dinner. If she accepts and she isn't married, then maybe you have a chance. If she refuse stating some logical stuff like she has homework or urgent work that night, that doesn't necessarily mean that you have no chance. However, if she repeatedly refused your invitation, give up or confess (if you're really lusting for her). Do not bother with married women, you're not Ai-chan.

7. Aion Satria

Aion Satria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was trying to be friendly. If you make a good impression by any other means you have a chance. Entitled thinking like OP's is why human interactions are so complicated. This makes me sad.

Sunlight_Brother likes this.
  8. Heckaton

Heckaton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're interested on her, then do as the others say, observe her more (don't go stalker on her though), ask her for a date, etc, etc.

But yeah, you're pretty much overthinking it on the food sharing. Indirect kisses are only a big thing in animes/mangas as a trope.

mir likes this.
  9. Cascadian Rex

Cascadian Rex Villain with a thousand faces | Lychee's rival

Reading List:
    Link
    Donut matter, if you have a friendly relationship and like her, and want a romantic relationship, ask her out. If she doesn't want one, and won't even go hang out for fun. Just stay acquaintances. You are an adult so is she, adults just shrug this shit off if it doesn't work out.

10. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfeh I like how everybody assumes OP is attractive enough to easily woo a girl he just randomly met. xD

11. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my place there is a saying...
    "Love came when we got used to"

Love per se is universal, but at least is a start, as everyone said...need some evort to made somebody attract to you..but the first step in my opinion is, if you attract to the other person, show some effort...hard work never failed..even if it is...so it become a lesson learned