Chinese Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by RiiRu, Apr 5, 2019.

1. RiiRu

RiiRu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan

Raw Link:
    - - - -

NU Link: www. novelupdates. com /series/transmigrating-into-a-mob-character-to-rehabilitate-the-villain-plan/?pg=1

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The last two translators dropped this novel. I have read this novel up to the last translation and I really fell in love to the story. The characters are really interesting, specially the MC. The last chapter that was translated ended up to cliffhanger, I would love to read more. The novel is complete in its original language, Chinese, and has total of four volumes plus extras. Two of the volumes have already been translated.

Description:
    In short, this is the tragic tale of a saint-like man who transmigrated into a web novel as a mob character and wanted to rehabilitate the villain, only to realize in the end, he became more and more villainous.

The ludicrous story:

Unable to bear hurting the villain he helped raise, but when it came to compensating with his own body, the unfortunate, straight male reader figured he’d better escape… …

Many years later, the same unfortunate saint rubbed his neck, asking, “This is a dog collar you put on me, isn’t it?”

The handsome villainous boss gave a glance with his elegant, almond-shaped eyes, and then replied with a devious, charming smile, “That’s to prevent you from running away again.”

“If I stay put, will you refrain from destroying the world?”

(sidenote: I tried to tag the long title to tags but it was too long and so it gave me error, sorrY about that!)

cernivare and in_awe like this.
  2. in_awe

in_awe [Daisy's Pet][Tilgar's Master][Evil Chaotic Fluff]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't this finished?

IceLight303 likes this.
  3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was finished too.

4. tointoin

tointoin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    already translated ... including the extras. search in the UN you think .. transmigrating-into-the-mob-character-to-rehabilitate-the-villain-plan /

5. RiiRu

RiiRu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The links are dead from the vol 3 and up, the link at the translator group's profile page also is dead.

6. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link