Spoiler Haomen qifu de chuntian (The deserted woman)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One unfortunate night, she fell into her sister's despicable conspiracy. Pregant with the child of an unknown man. Watching helplessly as the vicious sister snatched away her child. Misunderstanding and more misunderstandings drives her to a wall. As a mother she'll do whatever she can to be near her child, even pretending to be a illiterate nurse. But he misunderstood her; until the truth was revealed, he realized that the dumb woman who's eyes were always filled with tears was the woman who spent that one night with him...

豪门弃妇的春天

[​IMG]
    Raw Link
    This novel has recently been picked up. If anyone has spoilers for the ending??
    1) Is it a happy ending??
    2) What's the scum sisters end?
    3) When does the MC start standing up for herself?? (Face slapping moments)
    4) Does the ML regret being an idiot and falling for the sisters plot?? Does he grovel??

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    eagerreadergirl likes this.
  2. Xylia125

Reading List:
    Link
    I jumped around with MTL and mix of the manhua so I do know that
    The nasty sister made her loose her voice to be a nanny for her son. Before that the backstory is that our Mc slept with the scum ML then the sister stole her son because she wanted to mary the scum Ml. Well she (the b sister) was initially suppose to mary ML as an arranged marriage but she thought he was some old man but when she found out he was a young powerful heir she wanted him.

So not too sure which chapter but the sister used their dying fathers word to take care of each other to force MC to act as a nanny for the son.

Man she is a horrible human being some one tell me her ending??!!!! I need to know how she gets retribution.

Then I jumped ahead to see if the dense ML has figured out that she isn't the real mum. But no instead I found out that the annoying sister has used our Mc then no longer wants her so she schemed to make her get kicked out of the household. (Where is the dumb ML when you need him?? Who know what the heck he was doing)

Then jump ahead to like around 600smth and it's mostly business schemes... my head is in a mess so I'm gonna refrain from MLT for a while

3. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems like one of those novels that can give me a brain anyresum

SoShy, eagerreadergirl and Britney123 like this.
  4. Xylia125

Reading List:
    Link
    It's one of those books that need to be completely translated to read. Cause you can't stop till you finish the whole darn thing or else your tablet will go flying out the window :blobdead:

5. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Marykay

Marykay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter translated of this manga is 120 well technically after her sister made them kick her out she went to work in a shop and one day she bumped into a man who was running from some people who wanted to kill him then they made a deal if she help him he help him get her baby back well it's revealed they met in a hotel when she used to work a nanny when the ML had a party or something and she was their for the baby anyway he recognized her from the beginning later he took her with him to a foreign country and it turns out that he is the ceo of the hostile company of the ML company and he and the ML hate each other to death He made her get a therapy for 3 months and she got back her voice and she work as a lawyer to his company and her first case was against the company of the ML but she didn't knew that bcz nate (the ceo who helped her who is so hot and cute) hide the name on purpose and that is when she met again the ML afteer 3 years (ohh i forgot to tell u that the ML leaves his home 3 years ago and traveld to the same country) she win the case and when they leave the court he stand in front of her and ask her: what u found another sugar daddy i really want it to kill him here cz every thing happened to her was bcz lf him and her sis anyway she told that she doesn't know him and she never met him before and she used to o work to nate since she graduated and she can sue him for his words (go MC u got it ) and he got so mad that she denied her relationship with him and moreover nate stand for her he always did god i wish the MC end with him instead of the idiots ML, well start from this point u can see the development of the MC character wher she become more stronger anyway after 2 years she becomes a famous lawyer but still works with nate and nate start loving her but she always turn him down then one day she was walking when some men was following her then a man came and help her which turned out to be the ML she thanks him and want itcto leave but he force her to stay and ask her how much she will keep denying their relationship but she keep insisting on not knowing him that's when nate came and tell her that he was waiting for her and take her with him and the ML got soooo mad that he took her from her after that nate's mother came and she thinks the MC is his girlfriend and that she is pregnant and that's bcz of nate but she loved her so much his mom is amazing she took her for shopping the the MC bumped to the ML again and it seems that he was following her thus the workers thought they are married but she want to deny it but the ML didn't allow her that so she fought him and told him she can sue him and that's when he kissed herr ( although I'm happy but sad cz i prefer nate on him) anyway nate's mother show up and hit the ML and told him to stay away from her daughter and the he got shocked that she got a foreign mother calling her a daughter but he is a jerk he made a call to his son amd ask him if he miss his nanny in front of her and the baby say no after she leaves the baby reveal that he misses hee but his mother warned him to not say that so the ML decided to go back to find the truth that's when the MC decided to go back too to take back her son and when nate ask her of the child is her son and the ML son she denied ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️ but he knew there was something behind that and ask her of that's the case to leave the kid but she warned him of he wanted to hurt the ML family he must not hurt the baby that when nate got mad and tell her if u sees me like a man who hurt children then i might make that child disappear so she slap him and leaves him but he brings her back and told her i promised u to help and i will

7. Marykay

Marykay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway they go back to their country and then they start working for her comeback and one day when she was walking with one of nate's men named Shawn who is so close to nate and like his brother and becomes closer to the MC too but he is like a child and so funny they where taking a look at a company they wanted to make w deal with when they me2the ML and his friend ( the ML wife which is the MC sis has an affair with this friend but he truly lover her while she doesn't) anyway the ML start thinking that she's a money maker woman and she stays with a lot of men so he drag her away from the other and for their luck the room they got into it got locked from the outside and seems like a refrigerator there's a lot of air conditioners so he told her must apologize for him but she scold him that he is the one who kissed her before so he put her on the wall and told her he can take his apology in another way or should he pay her thus she pushed him away so he tell her if she's pretending not to have higher price he could offer her more so she look at him and tell him if u know I'm pretending not then why keep asking and she's not interested in him then she got so cold so he put his jacket on her and sit next to her and ask her to let him hug her for 1 million she refuses for 1 billion she refuses again then he asks her for one night stand for 100 billion but she refuses and asks him if he knows why she's refusing so he clenched his teeth and starts thinking that off course she'll refuse cz nate is known how he behaves with women so even if he gave her a lot of money she'll refuse but she wanted to tell him why but she passed out and start calling nate's name so the ML got mad and thinks she was in love with nate that's when nate showed up with Shawn and break the door and carry katie( the MC name) leaving the ML behind who is sooo mad that nate took Katie away from him again later the ML spends some time with his son and Katie looks at them from a distance with nate however when she goes to a company as the representative of nate's company for making a deal the chairman try to hook up with her but she slap him that when the ML come cz he Want it to make also a deal with that company anyway he told her that she slap him cz she didn't gave her a price god he said that in front of everyone so she ignored him and left but he canceled the deal with that company and followed her ( after what he did he even have the guts to follow her) anyway he got shocked when he saw her next the tomb of his wife's father then remembered she have the same last name as his wife so he got closer and asked her who she is she got surprised and askn him to leave her and tried to leave but he hold her by force and but her in his car and start driving but she pushed him so the car make an accident he took her to the hospital and the doctor thought he hit her and start scolding him and asks her to divorce him so he got mad and take her away saying that he wanted to help her but they mistake him for an abuse husband she start laughing that's when nate came bcz the driver told him she disappeared and he was so worried and made all his men spread to found her and he found her holding hands with the ML laughing so he got mad anyway shawn pushed the ML and told to stay away from katie then nate took her after that he wanted to take her to a ceremony in the orphanage where she was but there is a man who attack her in the morning and seems to be someone whos used to work in the ML house and one day he tried to rape her but the police came but the ML came and took them both but this servent told the ML that she seduced him and bcz she was mute she couldn't defend her self anyway it turns out that he was put in the jail for 2 years but she didn't knew and he came to revenge from her (seems the ML throws thim there for her but they didn't say that) at the last minute someone came amd help her seem to be the nephew of nate bzt he's so idiot thus when he was helping her that servent wanted to hit him but Katie pushed him and got her back injured so nate went to the ceremony without her but as a representative of her and she was with Shawn in the orphanage but staying i a room upstairs bcz of her back so when the ML shows up with his son and shows nate alon he remembers that his manager told him that she got attacked but he got mad and didn't pay attention to it bcz he was jealous of her relation with nate so he got worried and start wondering of she's really hurt or not anyway at the end the ML offered a necklace for the charity then nate wanted to buy it but the ML got mad and the want to buy it back finally nate when and pay for it 7.5 millions and he announced that he wanted to give hee to katie ands that's to open the chance for Katie to get to the upper level so she can get her son back anyway in the end of the day the worker was showing the place to the ML but Shawn left Katie to do something so she went to search for her baby but her back hurts her when she moves so she fell in the ML hands when he saw her in that condition he offered to help her but she refused and then he got mad and told her howe could nate leave her like that in such a situation with her injuries she told him it's not ur business so got more mad and asks her why she is standing for him and is she in love with nate that's when nate shows up and tellbhim yes that katie lov3him and his love is in her bones so the ML get jealous but nate and Katie ignored him and leaves him then his child came and saw Katie and he tried to recognize then the ML asked him if he did but he said no then Katie joined a club just for the upper class and she joined as the diamond member highest rank that's when she met her sister for the first time after a long time her sister told her to leave but she told her she's going to take her son and the she'll leave next the ML decided to travel again and asked his wife for a divorce but she refused anyway when he's in the airport he received a call that his child run from the house, while Katie and nate went to bring nate's brother back from jail and it seems there is something big behind him anyway when he ask Katie of she will leave them when she discover the truth she said she'll always stay with nate cz he made her who she is nw so he smiled and leaves then shawn found the ML son and took him to his hous which is technically katie and nate's house anyway nate's broth3took him to the park to play with him and then Katie came and start playing with him that's the first time she saw hee son face to face after 3 years she took him to the restaurant and when she wa son her way back she met the ML who took the baby and ask her why she take his son in secret and that's the last thing happened

8. Chymane

Chymane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean the manga is pretty much caught up to the novel??

9. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please... how they will get back together...

10. Mangareaderforlife

Mangareaderforlife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that everyone like wants kate to end up with the father of her first child but i am hoping she ends up with nate instead i mean nate hasn't been scum to her or ignored her ever nate has always loved her and cherished her. I know they is another girl that likes nate too aka his bodyguard but i don't want it to end like this hope nate ends with the main character idk about the other guy but i think i know that it probably won't end with nate with the main character but i was hoping so maybe it may happen

Bobaaaa likes this.
  11. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manga for this and I hate everyone except Nate. He first came off as someone who was a playboy and was a bit too close, but when someone says no he listens. And in this manga, that's enough. Why? Because the main MC raped Kate twice now and it's annoying me that they keep ignoring this aspect of the story. The first time she was drugged and he did it to teach her a lesson, the second time she was drugged and he was like "Meh, might as well go for it since she doesn't want to be alone." Somehow the story is making this seem like it's okay, because both love each other and are meant to be. It doesn't matter that Kate never remembers the details, because she was drugged.

I hate the male MC. He's a horrible father, a controlling rapist and yet after everything he's done he's the one who will end up with Kate. I don't understand it. The worst part is that the story makes me hate Kate, who was raped twice, because she's an idiot who keeps putting herself in trouble. After being raped and constantly being close to death, how (after almost 200 chapters) is she still so naive about everything?

It's so frustrating. I checked it out today to see if it was over, just to see how it would end, and it's now going into an amnesia territory so....you know that won't end well.

Bobaaaa, eagerreadergirl and Ice_Rose like this.
  12. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is still ongoing

Still hate all the characters

Why am I reading this omg

It's torture and the story legit makes me wanna pull my hair out

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    eagerreadergirl and theilikepie like this.
  13. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel your pain. I hate that i started reading this. I hate the manga/novels plot so much. The FL is so stupid and i hate her the most. The whole thing could have been solved if she told the truth and got a dna test to prove shes the mother. The least she could due at this point is use her lawyer skills and sue for custody/kidnapping since the child was hers just to surprise attack them. At this point i just want someone to spoil the ending so i dobt have to endure. Im not a masochist. I cant endure this disaster of a plot anymore.

If anyone sees this, please spoil the ending. I just want to know if the readers get any justice by getting a satisfying ending. Like seriously, the son is the one suffering the most from the FL stupid choices. Hes basically emotionally scared for life since the aunt doesnt care about him at all and he knows his 'mom' doesnt care for him. And i cant stop lamenting all the bonding time she lost with him because of her stupid choice to keep the sisters lie and then the ML was forced to marry the sister who stole the baby.

14. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HONEST TO GOD MOST OF THIS IS THE FL STUPIDITY SHE KEEPS DOING ANNOYING SHT FOR REALS

15. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it depends on what you consider as happy ending. Kate ends up with Tan and they got a second baby, a girl. Nate ends up with a woman who has loves him silently for a long time and is pregnant with his child. He was heartbroken when Kate choose Tan, he was truly in love with Kate, but I’m fine with him with the other girl, Kate doesn’t deserve him anyway. At least the other woman really loves Nate and was ready to give up on him so he can be with Kate. Luckily, he didn’t. There are some things omitted from the novel in the Manhwa. For example, when Lina asked Tan to have a second baby, he almost did it with her (hated this horny man!) almost as in both naked and ready to go. If it’s not for his assistant knocking the door, they’ll already did it. Keep in mind, this is while he’s already supposedly in love with Kate. Another thing I don’t like about this ML, when Kate was heavily pregnant with their second child, he misunderstood her (I forgot about what. If I’m not mistaken, he has a previous misunderstanding with her, so he treated her coldly, and went to events with other woman, I don’t know to what extent is his relationship with the other woman, but they got pictured together entering a hotel, so his father got mad and gave Kate the control/shares of the company, so she’s kinda higher than him?) so he throw tantrum again. When Kate tried to repair their relationship, bringing her home cook food to him to his office, he threw the food in the trash can right in front of her. Because he treated her coldly and harshly, the other employees/women that has been jealous with Kate bully her in front of the elevator when she was leaving. They even push her down, and she fell on the floor. Tan came and just passed her, only gave her a cold stare, it’s his wife heavily pregnant being bullied on the floor, and he just brushed it off like nothing! This part really pissed me off. So after, he went sulking by himself, hiding away feeling sorry for himself, accused Kate of betraying him, taking over his father’s love and the company, so Kate have no choice but to take over the company and all the issues its having, and it really takes a toll on her because she’s very pregnant. Tan is nothing but a big baby who only throw tantrums and sulk when he doesn’t get the things he wants. And he also mentally retarded with his overly jealous and self centered attitude. But Kate choose him, so she got what’s coming. Nate is way way better, in loving and caring and also maturity. Glad he ends up with someone more deserving.

eagerreadergirl, MonoJu and gracecfe like this.
  16. Shopgirl71

Shopgirl71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been debating if I want to continue the manwha and the novel. Nate is the only decent one. I'm glad he found someone else. Tan and Kate win worst parents of the century awards. Seriously, do they not love their child at all?

17. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .....How is Tan the ML when he's an abusive douchecanoe? I need Su Luxia from Cheating Men Must Die to come over here and destroy everyone in this story except Nate.

kawaii12345 and eagerreadergirl like this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing I'm reading spoilers. Though I pretty much expected that this is going to be a blood pressure inducing novel, I never thought that it's the kind of novel that was written by a brain dead writer who probably does not have a happy bone in her or his body. Probably a masochist?

Yep, I'm avoiding this one. It's too stupid.

19. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, how many chapters are there in the novel???

20. krogine

krogine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally only made an account here to talk about this shitty story.

as much of a scum-sucking asshole abuser, Tan is I will never change from my opinion that Kate is THE WORST in the ENTIRE STORY.

how many times has Kate needlessly complicated situations by not talking, not correcting misunderstandings, and lacking all general common sense? how many times has she fallen/fainted and wound up in some powerful person's bed/arms only for a scandal to happen or news to reach Tan?

Tan may have been an asshole but he only got WORSE the more Kate fucked up. every time Kate walked outta a new guy's fancy house/apartment Tan became more possessive, more distrusting, and aggressive. keep in mind that Kate had NO REASON to keep hiding that she was the kid's mother and literally got one of her closest friends killed (no she couldn't have known that would happen BUT EVEN WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS TO HIDE THAT EXACT FACT SHE STILL CONTINUED TO HIDE IT AS IF SHE WAS INDIRECTLY SAYING "thank god I don't have to tell anyone now")

this entire story is built upon the failures of Kate because as we saw earlier on Tan CAN be nice if handled properly, he isn't an outright villain and to some extent genuinely cares for his son but Kate's constant failures as a functioning human Turned Tan's scummy asshole dial to a roaring 20 as his son became more of a bargaining chip to control Kate

neither of them deserves any form of happy ending. at least the sister was JUST a gold-digging bitch basically a trophy wife something you can easily wrap your head around. I hate Kate with a burning passion and wish the butler had slit her throat instead, save us 1000 pages of worthless garbage from someone who shouldn't be allowed to pass on their genetics

Bobaaaa likes this.