Discussion Fantasial apocalypse

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Werewolf, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Werewolf

Werewolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the reviews that i saw online many fellow readers dont look upon this novel Favorably. Has anyone read this Here??? Btw most of them said that the Harem was to big or something but that doesn't matter to me,the bigger it is the better It is for me .

2. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    I could never really get into it, honestly don’t know why, it just never really caught me.

Werewolf likes this.
  3. gheist1234

gheist1234 |Path Finder| 『WuxiaWworld Vet.』|Beardy| |Zen|

Reading List:
    Link
    For me the downside is more the oversized harem and the author dragging the plot

Werewolf likes this.
  4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Never heard of it, and therefore, never read it. But when people say the harem is too big, they're usually most definitely right. With a harem that is too big, you simply make the romance nonexistent as you need to cater to everyone in the harem. There's a reason why Islam limited a man to only 4 wives at the same time. More than that there is little to no justification for love or romance. It'd be just pure sex.

Werewolf likes this.
  5. Blankdom

Blankdom Unknown

Reading List:
    Link
    Could never get into it; like the setting is that the MC time traveled/reincarnated back to the past, before some system apoc, after a betrayal. When it happened, he had to fight some OP boss-tier monster, and instead of running when he had the chance, he stuck around just cause he didn't want to run away. With how long he has lived in the reincarnation, he should have known the saying 'live to fight another day'.
    Tl;DR: He basically had no chance of winning, yet he still fought like a retard, and the only reason he didn't get killed is, imo, plot armor. (The story explained it as the queen taking an interest in him, and infecting him w/ some parasitic bug.)
    -- Another gripe would be how easily the teacher 'fell in love' w/ the MC.

TL;DR: It's basically a wish-fulfillment power fantasy.

Anyways, just read the first 20-ish chapters, and you'll see for yourself.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Werewolf likes this.
  6. nuttingham

nuttingham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    extremely big harem i say.. and it's kinda cringy how he's such a chick magnet

i ain't jelly or something.. it's just doesn't make sense to me that some girl just see him for the first time then get wet and all like wtf.

Werewolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.