Spoiler 100 Ways to Get the Male God (F!MC Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is super manipulative right from the first time he laid eyes on her. She goes to his hospital coz
    O!Host was drugged in a party by her so-called friend and that was when MC transmigrates. So she goes to the hospital to get tested and get better. MC looks like a 'bad' girl with heavy makeup, skimpy clothes and her general playboy air. So ML is at first disdainful but still attracted. He realises almost instantly that MC is actually a cutie-pie and starts his tactics. Makes her comfortable with himself, makes her feel safe with him, makes her drop her guard and then swoops in with a suggestion to become roomies with him coz she cannot afford to pay her apartment rent due to fall in her image and lack of work. And MC trusts the 'gentle'man ML so much, she is pretty docile about the whole thing. She treats him like a bro. Lol.

This is not the second last arc of the story. The story is still incomplete and seems it has a long way to go. This is simply the second last arc updated by the author. Currently, the arc being written is some sort of an ancient arc where ML is an unfavoured prince thrown into the cold palace right from birth and MC is an unfavoured princess from neighbouring kingdom being held hostage as a part of a peace treaty between her kingdom and ML's kingdom. In this arc, ML is like a big wolf dog who wags his tail and ears like a big pet for MC.

So no pregnancy till now :blobsad:

honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 6 others like this.
  2. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, the latest arc seems pretty funny and interesting! It's a bizarre fairytalesque story with angels and demons. MC goes into the body of the only princess and heir to the fairy tale kingdom (only kingdom in the entire world coz... Fairytale world). So the heir to the kingdom will receive an angel or a demon as the guiding mentor before the heir turns 18. MC is about to turn 18 but no angel or demon around. Here demon is not evil and bad but signifies practicality and indifference whereas angel signifies soft heart and intimacy. So MC sets off to wake up the Mountain God (who has been asleep for a long time) to summon an angel/ demon. She goes to the forest to meet the evil witch... MC and System : ...... Fairytale logic. The witch tries to kill MC but lol MC almost slices off her tongue. In the end the witch offers to teach her a spell to summon an angel. MC agrees. Witch tells her - But looking at you, demon will be better option. MC - Shut up and teach me the angel spell. MC is taught angel spell and summons an..... Egg. White and pure egg. Witch runs away, MC captures her hut and sleeps with the white egg. Wakes up to another black egg.
    Apparently the God sleeps for a long while before splitting into two - angel god and demon god. Afterwards, once the work is done, the two will re-emerge. MC who knows that the little cutie who follows her around is the Mountain God - ..... Deal with two cuties?!

She wanders around the forest with the eggs and feels hungry. Unfortunately, cannot break eggs for breakfast. MC sad.

3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol!
    :ROFLMAO:

seabuckthorn likes this.
  4. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC regain her memories yet?

5. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't seem so. She knows there is a little cutie following her world-to-world who doesn't have memories of her. But she doesn't remember that the little cutie is actually God or even her previous childhood memories of God

Poor_Hero and Aquaa like this.
  6. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are her childhood memories? What is their shared past?
    If I remember correctly, he apparently abandoned her to be with her on kind (us mortals) and something happened to her? Did she die or something? And he regretted it, but I haven't been reading, so don't know what happened after that.

7. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, it's there in the previous posts but this thread is too long. Basically, he adopts her when she is a child. She is pretty wary/ scared of him and respects him immensely coz he saved her life. And he continues raising her. She is hopping from world to world in order to pay him back for raising her by collecting his scattered soul.

The incident u r talking about is when she is still a child, a couple of months after her adoption, he thinks it's best she remains with her own kind and not him - a lord God. So he abandons her on the doorstep of an orphanage. MC even as a child is very clever and when he tells her to sit on the steps to the orphanage and walks away, she understand that he's abandoning her but she keeps waiting for him. Once he is out of sight, she decides to go out by herself and wanders away from the orphanage. Within some time though, the God starts missing her terribly and realises that he has made a grave mistake. So he rushed back but MC is already gone. He tries searching nearby but she is not there. He goes bat shit crazy and decides to kill of ALL the living beings in that world other than MC. Finds her and brings her back home, ultimately destroying the world that hid MC from him. Then continues raising her.

Reason why his soul is scattered -
    MC is mortal and as much as he wishes to, ML cannot turn her immortal. She will scatter and die and ML will go insane and even destroy the whole universes. So the previous Lord God tells him of this method where he has to use his soul to nourish hers. However, it's very dangerous and if she wavers even a second, she will be destroyed. This happened with the previous Lord God and he is spending his eternity all alone coz the soul will literally disappear so no choice of reincarnation. So our ML scatters his souls and sends MC to hop world to world and gain energy while gathering his soul shards too.

But this temporary abandoning by Lord God has caused scars in MC's mind coz she is always expecting him to leave her and never care about her. This attitude changes as she realises that no matter what the character is, the Lord God soul shards go crazy in love with her.

8. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! An update in their love stories!

In the second-last arc, as usual Lord God takes over for a couple of minutes/ hours. MC (still no memories) thinks - Oh, he must be just checking in how his employees are doing. Then Lord God asks - You love cutie very much? MC is scared thinking - What if he is going to tell me it's against the rules and kill cutie?
    But she accepts that she loves little cutie. Then she asked him - why did u take over this body?
    So lord God says - I did not take over, this is me only. My conscious was only asleep.
    MC panics thinking - little cutie is lord God?!!!
    Ofcourse Lord God sees this panic and feels depressed and says - No, I was just joking. Then he goes back to sleep.

Next arc, MC sees little cutie and thinks about Lord God's denial - Little cutie is not Lord God, my ass! Why is he lying when I know clearly he is little cutie?!
    So system tells MC - If u want to understand you have to switch off the mission mode. MC is confused but switches off and gets all her memories back.

MC and Lord God share a honest moment where Lord God says sorry for not being with her when she was young and for being such an ignorant asshat. Ofcourse he goes back to sleep after this but as of now, MC and Lord God know that the other is in love with themselves though MC is kinda doubtful wondering why a Lord God fell in love with an ordinary woman. But she decides that no matter what, she is not giving up on little cutie.

And the latest arc is Futuristic Robot Butler arc where ML is the robot and MC is a researcher in robotics who is trying to emotionalise robots.... As of now, the robot is like an emotionless robot only and MC is kinda wondering how the heck should she woo a robot.....

honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 4 others like this.
  9. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah there. I think you skipped the side story where we are shown Yu Chu in her teenage years where she
    basically cut off her feelings. She decided that her crush will only stay as a crush and in her future, there will be no Lord God cos she is still a mortal, she can die and Lord God still lives eternally. The Lord God isn't in her future, near or far. And Lord God realizes this thus sulks and in a bad mood for it. He deliberately let Yu Chu went without restoring her memories to see if she will consider a future with him, but he found out the answer is no. Even if they had no history between them, Yuchu will still act respectful and put a distance. He is jealous of his own soul shard for this.

In that moment after restoring her memories and having a honest moment with Lord God, Yuchu's thought was that her feeling for by Lord God wasn't as strong as she thought. It was mostly exhilaration because her secret crush was reciprocated. She thinks it will still be impossible (or at least steers away strongly) from the idea having a relationship with Lord God himself, only his shards is kind of acceptable. This is what she thought both before and after restoring her memories--she is fine with the soul shards but cannot imagine or try to step into a real one with the genuine article. She also think that asking to sleep with Lord God himself in an arc far far away was stupid of her.

Yuchu strategy to woo a robot is actually by treating our ML robot as a toy, always told he will be given to others.

The newest chapter (39) show us the robot actually had emotions all along, but he is restrained by the program's settings. Yuchu switched the robot's program to a "partner" mode and led by the nose to keep the mode as such forever. She feel something strange when robot smiled after the mode was set to be forever.

Now I present to you a glorious passage of "there is no strings attached" with meager editing. Machine translated.

"You didn't do anything with 1683?" The other party's elegant and cold voice suddenly asked slowly.

The girl blinked and shook her head. "I just checked his line and chip and found a monitor." She paused and raised her eyebrows, deliberately asked: "Wait... If I let him opened lover mode? What will you want to do?"

Wen Hao (robot's name given by Yuchu) whispered and kissed her hand, his thin lips pressed against her skin, his voice was low, and slowly said: "I will uninstall him. You are not only my master, you are mine."

Yu Chu was stunned.

The cold hands gently held her ankles, bowed down and docilely kissed the girl's knees, elegant and calm aristocratic gesture, with a robotic sense of coldness.

The gesture is arrogant and cold, yet it is also gentle.

The cold voice slowly said: "I will always belong to the master, only obey, respect... and long for you."

Yu Chu looked at the other with amazement.

The young man was docile, but his voice was low and his eyes was blue and shimmering. "I have been holding back for a long time."

Looking at the owner's attitude towards himself, regarded him as a dismissible toy. The master attitude's towards others were better, even... smile to others.

All of this created anger, coldly burning the robot's chip, but his expression, still indifferent, elegant, powerful as a machine, no disturbance.

Since the highest criterion of a machine is to belong to the owner.

"I belong to you," the cold finger gently held the girl's ankle, and the robot whispered gracefully.

"You are mine too."

honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 7 others like this.
  10. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa seriously? Since I use MTL I might have mistaken the meaning but I did think the MC has decided to use a watch-and-decide when it comes to Lord God. Hmmm... And I read only till where she and the robot crashes on to some island coz that uncle made a malfunction in her spaceship.... So how does MC realise that the robot is restricted by his program? Coz till what I read, she dismisses all his cues as programmed responses...

Edit: But if she has decided to let go of Lord God, then I am crying rivers of tears.... Coz cutie is Lord God!

11. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm she might be now that you mention it, but it's not explicitly stated I guess? I mean she's still chasing the soul shards. Lord God need to step up his flirting game now cos Yuchu really gotta be captured tightly.

Yuchu didn't realize the robot is restricted by the program; that was my conjecture and obvious from the last paragraphs of that snippet hehe. His respones was actually indeed programmed; thus why, "restricted by programs". He is to prioritize being a butler robot no matter whatever chip getting burned in jealously. So he cannot display/do anything that did not involves being a good butler.

Now he is freed from the strings. His response is not program-dictacted, I bet. If Yuchu realizes that bits, then she wouldn't think that robot doesn't have emotion. She still has the mindset you said at newest chapter ^^ (though it will be overturned soon...)

Hey, when I read Lord God's heartbroken confirmation "she didn't consider me in her future :((" I almost cried. When it's Teenage!Yuchu sidestory on how she basically resolve to gave up loving Lord God--- my heart break to piecessss. And that is why I didn't come here and share news huhu

12. elly051

elly051 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was wondering, what chapter or arc is the part where the MC realizes she actually doesn't like the main god that much as she thought she did? I'm curious now and wanna read that part. :sushi_thankyou:

13. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's arc "Can I Roll Over and Kiss You?"(mtl) that span between 1678-1745

Anw. Update for the robot arc
    Apparently enemy's system that want to claim Lord God's piwer cannot detect Lord God's fragment inside the robot, so they sent out a transmigrator bounded to a system. Guess who?

A guy who took Yuchu in after she was dunped in the orphanage. He apparently found this kitte girl wandering aimlessly and offer shelter without even reportig to police or something. Then when she's gone (taken back by Lord God), the world disappeared. He got recruited by enemy system. His lifespan (in each plane) is limited though, since his transmigration is not based by Lord God power. During his short one year lifespan in the arc, he chases Yuchu, trying to convince her to stay in the world because romance with a Lord God is really hopeless. Yuchu refused because she still had mission. And it is explicitly stated in a sentence that after the mission is over, and after she sleeps with Lord God once, she will NOT stay with him. Insteaf she'll live like a normal human and die somewhere. BUT she really only liked Lord God alone.

She called the guy "gege"; older brother; as repayment for his shelter and probably a kinship from the same world, she is close to him though reject his advances (though this was said fro outsider's point of view, so maybe gege all along was just trying to convince her to stay or fall out love. It's his mission after all). Gege was really a nice guy though. The first meeting was a bit pushy; he drugged her wine (system's plan apparently, to ruin her is to destroy the soul fragment), but cannot take anymore step especially after Yuchu revealed that she deliberately fell into this trap out of consideration of their past. Gege guy seems not actually had feeling for Yuchu; I mean he's normal I guess, hard to like someone that was just a little girl when you last saw them. He got worried for her and retracted his initial plan. But this is also what made Yuchu and robot finally on bed and snu snu around.

In last arc of our robot's side story it was revealed that robot really has emotion, but works differently from human's. The description was brief but interesting.

Robot also noted how deeply hateful he was for everyone, man or woman, closes to his master. Apparently if not for Yuchu explicit order to not mess/touch "gege" (said when Yuchu and gege first reunited), our dear robot would have killed him everytime he saw him.

The next arc we finally have Yuchu being the younger quasi-sibling to Lord God's fragment. She became a baby, taken care by her much older brother a l o n e.

14. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when Yu Chu says she will leave Lord God, is it because she is tired of being the one who always chased after the Lord God and now thinks she will just live out the rest of her life? But when Lord God will confess, she will stay coz she is genuinely in love with him, right?

Edit - Oh dear, I read this latest arc and it is the cutest arc in the entire book! MC is cute, ML is cute and it's all around cuteness....

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Below is all my thoughts and by no means hold truth for the future of the series.

TL;DR
    IMHO, by the way it is now, she might says no.

She never imagined a future with Lord God. Don't forget our gal has no idea at all that she can be turned immortal (if I get the whole background situation for this transmigration mission right) thus she cannot imagine the slightest possibility that she would be able to stay at Lord God's side forever. So if Lord God really confess she might imagine a scenario of immortal accompanying a mortal. If Lord God really loved her then when she dies he would be heartbroken, which what Yuchu might not want to see, so better bury the hope and part ways.

Tbh IMO she still can't get out of the shadow Lord God casted on her childhood--which I believe making her genuinely thinks that her worth is nothing to him (I remember Yuchu have "what does a mortal worth to an immortal god" thought somewhere in the series)--and refuse, mistaking Lord God's love as dependence (it is kinda that tho) for she was the only living being near him for so long. She's not tired for chasing Lord God. If not for the mission (where at first she didn't even imagine romantic route--I mean she was real surprised when the little mermaid in arc 1 apparently in love with her), she will never did (remember she didn't put Lord God in her future life's scenario).
    Although after 1800+ chapters, there are sure sign of her changing her mindset towards him slowly. Real slow. Good thing this is a fluff, not angst.

We gotta wait and see too :blobsneeze::cookie:

16. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest arc - Elf sister.... How do I say this.... A bit perverted?

Kinda uncomfortable with MC in this arc coz ML is pure elf King with NO (ABSOLUTELY NO) lust/ desire and other types of human emotions AT ALL. But he is still possessive over MC. So when her subtle attempts to tempt his physical desire fail, she tries to make him jealous. Then, manipulates him into first sticking to her and then to feel desire.

And please correct me if I am wrong, but ML likes to be whipped/ played by vines controlled by MC? Lol, first time seeing a dominant female over male... Liked it, if it's true.

After arc when MC goes back to system space, she sees the large figure of Lord God sleeping on his throne high above. But system tells her that he hasn't woken yet so cannot interact with her. And MC thinks to herself - if in real life Lord God is so sticky and lovely, maybe she will stay with him and love him.... But then shakes off these thoughts....

17. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-sama released 40 chapters for the new arc but the last one ended with a cliffhanger :blobsob: Has anyone read it? What’s your take on the situation? I honestly feel bad for Yu Chu. :blob_teary:

18. cute bird of sadness

cute bird of sadness Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the MC doesn't suddenly abandon and stop loving the lord god (which is very unlikely tbh) and to also have a little trust in him.
    It just makes me very stressful and concerned whenever the MC goes "whatever" and goes indifferent mode :blob_teary:

seabuckthorn and therandomcookie like this.
  19. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the real test. Till now, MC has literally aced all worlds without any problems coz the Lord God, even without memories, stayed with her. Now I guess it's her chance to prove to Lord God that she will stay too. If she abandons him now, then this entire endeavour may fail.

But the ML is already feeling v v v v bad when she smiles and tells him - Go have your love. Plus when someone tells him how she will get another boyfriend, his heart starts to hurt v v v v v bad.

What I don't understand is why the system has remained silent till now. And why MC does not wonder how and why the ML who has remained faithful for so many arcs has suddenly forgotten all about her. It's clearly suspicious and she should, ideally, research on this.

20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... What. What is the latest arc? Care to share?