Spoiler 100 Ways to Get the Male God (F!MC Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL translation : straight-blooded mixed race. ML is half white half asian proclaiming himself as a homosexual and has a boy he liked. The latest chapter revealed he isn't gay, just traumatised by woman from unfortunate event in his childhood, thus leading him to think he didn't have an interest in woman. Then he told his parent he's gay, parent (mom) sent him to a homosexual ""treatment"" camp where he is electrocuted and basically inflicted pain while being shown naked male body that resulted in him having an instinctive pain whenever he see a male (mom apparently doesn't know this is the treatment method). In a show of rebellion to his mom he pick a classmate's photo and say this one is who he liked. He never liked the guy.

This all Yuchu already found out by stalking ML to his psychiatrist and asked the doctor about ML's condition.

In another hand, Yuchu never truly believed ML liked another, she just gaves up trying. I'm not surprised, not really ooc of her.

but I really really dislike how she just went and ask the psychiatrist AFTER ML told her he will tell her personally someday, when he's stable and calm.

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    GAAAH!

LORD GOD WAKES UP!

GAAAH!

MC tells system to spirit her away to the next world the second she signals him. She walks upto the Lord God who is just sitting on his throne, his eyes very indifferent and cold. Then she bravely leans and kisses him! And the next second tells system to take her away.

Lord God (aka cutie) is so shocked that by the time he reacts and tries to touch her cheek, she is gone!

And in the new world, the first thing MC thinks is - It was nice to counter-attack, how did he look when I kissed him?

GAAAAAAH

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Food food and 7 others like this.
  3. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler! (シ_ _)シ

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  4. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What arc is this?

5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest arc that's being updated right now - Ice and Experimental something something MTL

FourSeasons and Julveury like this.
  6. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give -a lot- of spoilers about the arc where MC was the third princess and the ML was a geisha?

7. cheridim

cheridim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc where Mu Xin (ML's MTL name alternates between that, Mu Yan, and Mu Hao...) is a killer and Yu Chu (MC) is an orphan girl look-a-like, she gives him a cute strawberry-print bandaid that he keeps. When he was out for a kill, he brings that inside of the stuff he needed(?).

Also Mu Xin saves her from a hostage situation at a bank [CH 338-340s]. They took Yu Chu as a bargaining chip during their get away and Mu Xin + police followed them. Cops thought that he looked really "awe-inspiring" when he was trying to save MC in a car chase. I think he either jumped on to the robber's car, or on top of... whoever's car he's in now. He's a real sharp shooter, Yu Chu the one holding her in the wrists. They kiss in front of that bloody scene (he murdered the robbers) and the police are met with that.

Random cop driving Yu Chu and Mu Xin to police station in cop car: He actually saw a killer shackled by a little girl??? :sweating_profusely:

I'm not sure what spurned this, but Yu Chu asked Mu Xin to go see her grandma again (the director of the orphanage she's in). The old woman saw the silhouette of the Mu Xin when he was walking her home once and insisted in seeing her "boyfriend". Last time, he rejected Yu Chu, so he says, "I didn't agree that time, did you bring someone else (to introduce as her fake-BF)?" He sounded hella casual but in truth he was calmly touching the gun in his pocket. (MTL says "calm and calm" cough) Yu Chu says no, crisis averted. Got introduced, old woman approved of him and they did the deed. [Post CH 440ish]

The robbery had something to do with Zhong Li's (the one that MC looks like and thought that ML was using the MC as her substitute since they look similar) gang. They meet, Zhong Li pleads for him to let her go and says that she'll do anything (selling herself for her life). She believed that he wouldn't be able to resist her because she thinks no one can refuse the temptations of a beautiful woman. Mu Xin calls 110.

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Pachia and 8 others like this.
  8. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    Urm, I skipped the vampire arc and went to the ABO yandere ML one. ML is Yu Ran, an alpha, and his sister is the MC, an omega. Her mother was a beta maid that married Yu Ran's dad. At first Yu Ran didn't care for the MC's host body at all. When he was told that she was dragged into the bathroom by a couple of girls, he acted like he didn't hear the guy who said the news. Yu Ran only got interested after seeing her. I kind of felt bad for the original host tbh since no one cared for her other than her mother(?). Anyways, Yu Ran was fascinated, he regretted not looking after his sister (only because it has Yu Chu in it, he most likely doesn't care for the original host) bc he saw that she had bruises from the bathroom incident. So Yu Ran became an obsessive yandere siscon.

ML's thoughts were mostly "Sister", "Sister I like", "My sister", etc. He gave her a necklace and it apparently had a monitoring system. At around CH 455ish, he chained her in his bedroom during his rut(?) time.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 6 others like this.
  9. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    Skipped to the idol!ML arc and– his band members devised a plan for ML to call MC (who's acting like their little fan) to come to his apartment to clean/cook and stuff in order to cultivate good feelings. He called her and they were fed dog food heh
    After the phone call
    Duke (Guy from the idol group): Your beauty is your weapon, you must use it!
    When ML walked away from them, one person whispered, " Although he looks good, he's so slow. Will he be successful?"
    Other band mate: "Have a little hope."

Only problem is that ML's place is tidy af and since he's an idol, how often would he even be home to eat the any of the food MC may make? Yu Chu figures that out so this happens (CH 600s)

Yu Chu: Did you call me over because you like me? : ) : )
    Li Li (MTL ML name is all over the place. His name goes from, Li Li, Li Yan, Yan, Tie Ding (outlier), etc...): Um...
    As Yu Chu was waiting for an answer, ML took the initiative to kiss her
    ML's band members that were peeking: They kissed?!
    *phone rings*
    ML:*shy shy* I got–the call– phone– :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    ML goes to the kitchen to answer the phone call from his friends
    Nosey band mates: Bro, you guys kissed! We all saw it!
    Li Li: What do I do now??
    They advise him to go back to in the room and see if he wants to cultivate these feelings(?) When ML comes back to MC, he asks if she wants to be with him. Instead of answering, Yu Chu says something along the lines of, "Shouldn't you ask me first if I agreed to that?" (MTL is hurting my brain but it says “不是应该先问我同不同意,同意了才能亲么?”)
    ML: I'm sorry
    MC: What did you say? That was too soft, I didn't hear it.
    ML: Sorry...
    MC: For what?
    ML: I should have asked first...
    MC: And what are you asking?
    ML: If you don't like me.
    MC: And then?
    ML: If you like me, would you like to kiss me.
    MC: : ) If I don't like you, I don't wanna be with you, but you just kissed me, what would you say?
    ML: *sulking* Then I'll kiss you until you like me.
    Yu Chu didn't understand his logic, but MLs don't really have any tbf. After some more kissing, he says, tone low and sounding very wronged, "You...you like me."
    MC: I was just kidding, I like you very much.

This makes MLs eyes sparkle and he just– "I want to live with you." That's a sudden leap.. then again it's the ML.
    MC: : 0
    ML: Can we live together?
    MC can't bare to refuse so: Okay, but does your agent ban you from dating?
    Yu Chu is asking because idol groups are very strict with this so she wanted to know beforehand, but ML remembered how his band mates said she might misunderstand the relationship between his agent and him.
    ML:...Don't care about them as long as we're together.
    Yu Chu wanted to know because she didn't particularly want to get killed by his fans.

10. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cheridim likes this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahaha his bandmates were thrown away easily ahahahhaha what a cute puppy ML

12. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    @JuuHachi LOL they were tbh. After that whole "please live with me" stuff, the next big thing that happened was the band had a concert and during that concert the agent (aka the one that wants to get in our little ML's pants) was going to release her conversation with MC about MC dating ML(? I think, or MC purposely released it during the concert?) Instead of being scared, she acts like a big boss and tells the fans, "I'm sorry, I'm dating him." The agent was relying on scare tactics and fans being angry about ML dating, instead they were happy he found love. Honestly that was the cutest thing ever, but anyways– the scene with ML, MC and ML's bandmates. They arrived at ML's place and when they got there, they didn't wanna anger ML so they told the MC they weren't hungry.
    MC: Who says I'm cooking
    Bandmates: ML is cooking??
    They proceeded to tell him exactly what they wanted: lobster, pork(?), etc.
    Instead they got chicken soup while ML feed MC the goods.

I'm currently at around 1500 rn, and the chapters are repeating or are anti-thief chapters ;; After the Doctor!ML is an ancient setting (Royal sister wants a hug) with ML being sent to the cold palace because the king blames him for killing off his mother during childbirth. I think that MC is another cold palace child? MTLing this setting confused me so I skipped around... Next up is modern. MC is in jail because the original host took the blame for her delinquent BF and ML is a police officer iirc. The arc I'm in now is called You are Glory and the MC wakes up in an internet cafe as this arc has something to do with e-sports

honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 9 others like this.
  13. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really interested in the e-sports arc since I really like TKA so I'll talk more about it lol. This is CH 1531-1534.

MC is a miss from a very rich family who wants to compete in e-sports. MTL called her Chu Chu so idk her host name. The host's mom is a strong woman that hopes her daughter will follow in her footsteps instead of her late father's, who dreamed of playing in the e-sports industry. Even though the host wanted to, she didn't have the opportunity to because of her age.

As it says, "E-sports is very cruel. It tests intelligence, reaction time*, and hand-eye coordination. It also symbolizes honor, friendship and blood(?). Because players are held at such high standards and requirements, professionals must receive high-intensity training and are only able to have a career for a short time (15 to mid 20s, most would be retired by the age 25)." The mom and her made a bet, for one year she will provide financial support but host had to use her own means to make her mother recognize e-sports. Then and only then her mother will allow her to go on.

It seems like the ML is younger than the MC here by a little bit. I'm assuming since she mentions her age, she is or nearing her mid 20s, while ML is only 19. So ML 19 and MC... 20ish? ML is called Jiang Shen, a core member of team HG, a team that has own the championship title for four consecutive years. He's not considered merely a god, he is a myth, a symbol of glory ( :sushi_peak: Ye Xiu is that you haha).

Many people look up to him, including MC's host body. Sadly MC's body isn't very good. While she hasn't reached the "level of disability" she didn't have enough talent to become a future great god. No talent means one cannot enter the circle :sushi_sigh:

Urm, so continuing on with the story, MC is at an internet cafe/near one at a noodle shop. She was watching HG take the trophy. ML is asked a lot of questions and one of them was, "Jiang Shen, do you have a girlfriend standard?"
    Jiang Shen: Must single-handedly beat me in a game.
    JS's team mates+ captain: :sushi_sigh:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    honingzoet, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 7 others like this.
  14. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    So in recent events we learn ML's standards are pretty much impossible and our MC is not a player. By "competing" I think MTL meant as a manager of a team? Either that or because of her lackluster abilities Chu Chu decided on being one. Back in the club building, we learn that usually Chu Chu is very strict with the promising newbies she has, but today she was lenient and allowed them to play. These kids were very fresh faced and cute tbh.
    MC smiles at the five boys training v seriously: Aren't you guys hungry? The Blue (it also says green but I'll just say blue...) wolf will go get takeaway.
    Blue Wolf: Yes!! I've been training for an afternoon. Let me go call for takeaway. What do you wanna eat boss?
    MC doesn't have the same reservations in using the host's mom's money so she orders w/e: Fruit
    Blue wolf immediately took the phone and went to call.

MC uses the system to hack into Jiang Shen's game in order to understand his play style and help out her own team. I think MC also uses her mom's help to get HG's signatures for her team. Some plot of people who think it's fake because Jiang Shen never signed anything, let alone 5 things. Our ML clears it up on a live stream while carrying MC in the game.

Fast forward to ML saying that there's going to be a fan meeting and he wants MC to be there. Only that's a lie, there wasn't a fan meeting even planned. They go out on a little date and cute stuff happened!!
    MC says something along the lines of accompanying her for the night and this makes ML blush hah.
    They go out and eat ice cream, the clerk ate dog food given via ML blushing as he looks at MC eating. Afterwards they head to an aquarium and MC kisses a sea creature through the glass. When MC wasn't looking, ML kissed the glass she just had her lips on*.
    MC: You also like them?
    ML: Yeah.

It rains as they were out, so they head to a convinence store to buy an umbrella. The cashier misunderstands and tells ML that there's many different sizes of condoms LMAO. I may be misunderstanding something, but it's either the cashier thinks MLs little "son" is small, they're trying out condoms for him to use or thinks both are horn dogs because MC says there's not enough.
    ML: Don't buy more than one kind*
    MC: ?
    ML: Aren't they all the same? It's not necessary to buy more than one.
    MC: But it's little, maybe it's not enough for us to use...
    Cashier coughing out their lungs: Younger bro, little sis, there are a lot of sizes here. If you're too little, then you can look at other things but this is enough.
    MC:...
    ML: *face burning red* ...oh thank you, thank you.
    Cashier: You can't do this with such a young sister(?) without buying this thing. Think safely.
    ML grabs the condoms and an umbrella, paid and walked out of there with the MC.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  15. Dr_Wannabe

Dr_Wannabe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried opening the RAW link above it wouldn't work... Anyone who knows the RAW link pls?

16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    More pls master :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:blobmelt_thumbs

17. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dr_Wannabe I used this one that seabuckthorn gave in page 3

I kinda stopped reading after the gaming arc (and skipped towards the one where the ML said he didn't like girls) :sushi_peak: caught the gaming bug...

The only thing I remember about the gaming arc, other than one of ML's teammates being nicknamed Totoro, is
    after ML bought the condoms/umbrella, MC invites him home. Blue Wolf comes knocking in, making our ML transform into a vinegar jar. He stands by the doorway of the kitchen, watching MC and Blue Wolf talk. Blue Wolf sees him and comments that to MC. MC didn't know how to explain why Jiang Shen, gaming e-sports myth, was in her house. Luckily he came up with his own idea.

Blue Wolf: Wow that's a realistic cut out!
    ML moves
    Blue Wolf: whAT THE FUCK

Queue ML wanting to have a 1-on-1 chat with him. You would think he would threaten him but nope.
    ML: Here have these condoms, we don't use them
    Innocent Bystander Blue Wolf: ???????

The ML with the confused sexuality went through a bit of angst especially since
    the MC said she had a boyfriend (this is towards the end of the arc). She didn't, she was just jealous and sad, thinking that ML liked someone else other than her. The main "angst material" is definitely ML's plight with being extremely disgusted with women due to his past trauma, stating that he likes men but in actuality doesn't. He likes MC.

MC tried to be the good older sister type to get through ML. This lead her to asking a classmate if he knew of any gay bars. She took ML there, he got kissed by a guy and I think he nearly vomited. Things snowballed into ML going to a class reunion out of anger, but MC believes he's going there to meet his crush, who his mother forbade him from seeing.

When ML came back, not even a day has passed. He tried to get in contact with MC again, but she refused each time. He called to ask if they can schedule their tutoring thing during the weekends, she said she was busy with school and didn't have time. ML says "let me gift you something for taking me to the park on your birthday", MC says "No, that was a lie to get you to go, I don't want anything and it wasn't my birthday."

Eventually, ML calls MC again, saying that he lost his red band (this is a bracelet he made to 'ward off bad things'). From what I understand, he didn't lose it, he hid it and pretended to find it(?). ML tried to give this to MC, but she said "no, it's important to you. plus my boyfriend would think of the wrong idea." ML has a mental crisis, his heart hurt and he was sad af.

Hm, fast forwarding a little bit, ML asks his mom if he can go to a psychiatrist to talk about his trauma with the woman who assaulted him and the 'straightening' sessions that his mom sent him to. He was given medicine, but he lost them. The only time he felt happy was when he was stalking MC, giving her good, balanced meals and flowers.

MC confronted him, and this leads her to confess that she likes him and that's the reason she was trying to get close to him. This... sounds bad worded this way. But MC says this because ML asked why did she want to help him a while ago. MC: I said I wanted a younger brother, but I actually liked you. At the time, you said you liked boys, I still liked you. But don't worry, that's on me. I'll respect your sexuality.
    ML just–
    (Paraphrasing)
    ML: You like me?
    MC: Yeah, I really do
    ML: But you said you have a boyfriend
    MC: I don't, but you said you had someone you liked
    ML does an uno reverse card, "Nah I don't like him fam."

ML wants to get better for her and for himself. MC gets revenge on the woman that attacked ML when he was a kid. There wasn't a gradual build up of him getting better, but it did end on a happy note.

18. Dr_Wannabe

Dr_Wannabe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cheridim likes this.
  19. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, is this thread active?
    I love all the spoilers, THANK YOU EVERYONE, but, I also want to read english translation by myself... Does anyone happen to find a site of the english translation? Once again, THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS! <3

20. Sofia Razi

Sofia Razi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read till the beginning of the arc where the ML is the youngest princess and Chu Chu is the oldest princess who used to abuse him. He is actually a male but for some reason he is dressed as a loli? The mtl and raws ended there. If anyone has read farther than this then please share the link.